[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 20161227_120655.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20161227_120655.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
Found this on a hike today. I figured it might be some sort of movement sensor for surveying wildlife or to trigger a trail cam. It was in pretty dense chaparral surrounding a reservoir in southern California.
>>
>>919975
Well clearly it's not currently being used.
>>
>>919975
It's an /out/ buttplug. I can't tell from the photo if the discoloration near the switch is because of being out in the elements too long, or if it's used. Better sniff it to be sure.

Either way, I'm jealous, OP. All I ever find in Geocaches is shit inside Tupperware.
>>
>>919975

Flick the switch, pussy.
>>
>>919975
IS IT YOURS?

IF NOT, LEAVE IT ALONE.

>>919990
IMPLYING WHAT, YOU CAN TOUCH IT?

LEAVE IT ALONE.

IF YOU FIND SOMETHING THAT ISN'T YOURS, DON'T TOUCH!
>>
Thanks /out/, I don't know what I'd do without you guys.
>>
>>920096
I know, I hate it when I leave my trash on public lands and then come back a month later only to find some fag cleaned the area up again.
>>
>>920102
LNT ALSO MEANS "LIKE NOT TOUCH"
>>
You're probably right about it being a trail cam OP. I've never seen a white one before though.
>>
>>919975
Those are ORBT sensors used to measure the movement of the soil. You should have taken a piss on it or steal its copper.
>>
>>920142
Nig detected
>>
>>919975
Anon made a clock.
>>
It's one of the higher quality geocashes (geoshits), you are meant to open it using your smartphone but you can smash them with a rock and get the loot easily. Geoshitters are meant to put stuff like USBs and SD cards in there, I've seen some with small items of jewellery before. Smash it and take the loot OP, also poo on the remains.
>>
>>920142
There's actually a fault that runs very very close to where I found it, could it be related to that?
>>
>>919975
IED!
>>
>>919975
iraq vet here. IED I'm pretty sure. Same with the pile of trashbags and garbage cans on my neighbors driveway and the cairns I regularly pass by on the trails. Call in the engineers and let them deal with it. That's what I've come away with from my years of service.
>>
>>920157
I wouldn't know about it being a geocache but definitely shit on it.
>>
File: IMG_0107.jpg (37KB, 450x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0107.jpg
37KB, 450x316px
It's a geocache. You know what to do.
>>
>>920376
>sounds cost effective, like most dot.gov
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.