[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since I was young I always wanted to go camping. I wanted to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: Paisa Mario.jpg (82KB, 750x718px) Image search: [Google]
Paisa Mario.jpg
82KB, 750x718px
Since I was young I always wanted to go camping. I wanted to do like straight up in a forest clearing or lake shore or something of the sort, no campsite hook ups or anything of the sort. In other words I wanted back country camping.

I'm currently building an 8ft camper trailer which I plan on taking on cross country trips, hitting national parks and historical landmarks all along the way. Being that I live on the east coast I plan on doing many important US history spots, things like the Liberty Bell, White House, etc.

I've read that you can camp almost anywhere on national park or BLM land as long as you're 200+ feet away from any water source. How difficult would it be to find viable and hopefully scenic back country camping spots? Will there be separate exits on the highway for people trying to just get into the thick of the wilds of the park or will I have to find a trail or something of some sort that'll take me from the developed park area to the back country areas?

I'm definitely trying to avoid getting lost in the wilderness doing anything illegal. I appreciate all the help.
>>
tl;dr I'm in search of backwoods camping spots that can be driven directly up to since I'll be using a 4x8 camper trailer I built.
Or, tips on how to find these as I'm travelling cross country.
>>
>>921396
>backwoods camping spots
>that can be driven directly up to
Pick one. Sounds like you actually want unpowered car camping sites, not backwoods camping.
>>
File: asdfghbgg.jpg (285KB, 1520x1013px) Image search: [Google]
asdfghbgg.jpg
285KB, 1520x1013px
>>921412

I take it the pictures like pic related I've seen of people camping with their cars in what seems to be wilderness would be something off of an offroading trail or a well angled camp site scenery picture?
>>
File: easysetup.jpg (114KB, 366x264px) Image search: [Google]
easysetup.jpg
114KB, 366x264px
>>921412
Or this?
>>
>>921412
i think he means places to camp that you don't have to pay for
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.