[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry for the very late update guys. I just emailed everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: out secret santa 2016.png (618KB, 742x566px) Image search: [Google]
out secret santa 2016.png
618KB, 742x566px
Sorry for the very late update guys. I just emailed everyone on the /out/ Secret Santa matchup list. So if you filled out the google form, I will be pairing you, even though it'll be a late round. I just want to double check that everyone previously interested is still on board, so please reply back to my email and I'll try to get you guys paired up tomorrow night.

Anyone still wanting to join up, this is your last minute chance. The link is in the OP image, if you still have issues email me and I can send it directly.

[email protected]
>>
File: MGTOUT.png (222KB, 500x462px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOUT.png
222KB, 500x462px
I am excited for my MGTOW related gift basket!
>>
>>918845
Sorry for the late updates folks. I sent out an email to everyone that originally signed up to verify they were still interested. Of those that replied, I have paired up and sent target emails to everyone but 3 people that I'm still coordinating matches for. Everyone else is good to go.
>>
just sent off a pretty good package to flordia!! enjoy gave you one thing that was exactly what you asked for, another was (what i think is) a better version of what you asked for the the third something that i hope comes in handy for you!!.
>>
sended a fridge from europe to nebraska.
>>
>>919746
Are you the MGTOW?
>>
File: more.jpg (39KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
more.jpg
39KB, 640x512px
K.S. in Medford, MA

I have ebayed you some decent stuff, i hope you like it. Please leave feedback if you read these. I am super jealous buying you these things as i am from Juneau, Alaska and nothing cool works up here. I got you a little bit of everything that you asked for for except socks because seriously....fuck socks as a xmas gift.
J.G.
>>
>>920404
>medford, MA

im not the only masshole on here?!?
>>
File: masshole_license_plate1.jpg (33KB, 458x237px) Image search: [Google]
masshole_license_plate1.jpg
33KB, 458x237px
>>920791
Masshole #3 here. There are others.
>>
>>920791
Three massholes ,500 new Mexicans and a bunch of angry coloradans.
A few poor saps in kansas also
>>
>>920815
we should do a wicked depressing /out/ meet this spring
>>
>>920895
I would love to do something like that but I'm moving wicked fah away in like 16 days :)
>>
>>920816
dont leave out the guy who is definitely not a skinwalker from the forks maine.
>>
>>920404
wait wait.... K.S. here. I'm supposed to send something to Juneau, AK..
>>
>>920404
>>922187
Are we getting gifts for each other? Das cute.
>>
File: shrewd.jpg (182KB, 1396x1500px) Image search: [Google]
shrewd.jpg
182KB, 1396x1500px
>>922187
>>922188

Sounds like we are. You have a total of 4 gifts headed your way. Tried to hit one gift for each of your hobbies.

I doubt theres other people on this board from Juneau, so you are probably getting me as a target.

Happy new years and enjoy your gifts!
>>
>>920791
>>920815
Masshole 4 reporting in
>>
I'm still waiting on craft anon
>>
A. Drake Song in FL.

DG from Boston here

dude that hammock looks sweet and thank you for the stove. its gunna be perfect.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.