[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, /out/ are these worth buying? Thinking about getting a pair.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 1004006_MBDS_M1.jpg (43KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1004006_MBDS_M1.jpg
43KB, 680x680px
So, /out/ are these worth buying? Thinking about getting a pair.
>>
File: geeps.png (10KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
geeps.png
10KB, 261x195px
>>917474
yes
>>
>>917474
For creek shoes and post hike camp shoes, hell yeah!

I wear Merrell sandals all summer long at work.

I would not hike, run or fight in them.
>>
File: chacos5.jpg (100KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
chacos5.jpg
100KB, 512x384px
>>917474
get sum chacos u cheap nigger
>>
>>917497
This. I've had the same pair of Chaco's for ten years now. I've put many, many miles on them. I sent them back once after muh doggo chew up all the webbing and they replaced it all for free, no questions asked. Greek God-tier sandals.
>>
>>917497
Hnnngggg.
>>
>>917497
Oh yeah, I couldn't remember what those were called. Thanks bro.
>>
>>917497
this. tevas are for poors and europeans. just don't get the chacos with the shitty double webbing. remember to fold your toe straps down for comfort and up for stability
>>
>>917497
Make sure you get chacos with the vibram soles. Their new in house made soles don't hold up as well.
>>
in 1997, maybe
>>
>>917515
NP. Just don't get the toe loop ones, they're uncomfy as fuck if u have hairy toes.
>>
>>917539
This. I have some chaco flippy floppies w/vibram soles. First pair of floppy floppies I've ever had go 2+ years now with no noticeable degradation. Sole still looks like new. Got the sandals with the non-vibram sole and they look far more worn even though I barely wear them compared to the floppy floppies which are my every day shoe.
>>
>>917474

Cut out the middle man. Birkenstocks and wool socks. Then get a hackey sack and an acoustic guitar.

Really at this point you should be deciding the real question: 311 or Indigo Girls.

Just helping you cut to the chase, bro.
>>
>>917575
Glad someone already said this...
>>
>>917474
If you're trying to fuck a leftist SJW chick, those would be the shoes to purchase.
>>
>>917730
A holes a hole. Why you bitchen.
>>
>>917700
>real question: 311 or Indigo Girls.
*audible kek*
>>
>>917730
Those are actually my type, so thanks homie
>>
>>917700
I want some birks too desu. Already have the rest of the gear, so I should be good to go.
>>
File: bogs-sandals.jpg (267KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
bogs-sandals.jpg
267KB, 1920x1440px
Bogs Footwear sandals are good
not a poorfag brand
>>
>>917700
birks and wool socks and converse so tight you can't wear socks for when it's really wet for the win

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y
>>
>>917474
Chaco's don't fit my feet well, Teva's like these are half the price, lighter, just as durable, and more comfortable than Chaco's.

I've worn these on a few day hikes and overnighters and I haven't had a sign of a blister.

I recommend.
>>
File: lesbian-seagull.gif (763KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
lesbian-seagull.gif
763KB, 500x250px
>>917700
>
damn son them some kek-worthy dubs dubs you got there.

Thinking of that fucking teacher from Beavis and Butthead lmao lesbian seagull my man.
>>
>>919858
Teva was the original water sandal and the originals were still one of the best designs, I liked them a lot better than my origibal Chacos (this was baack in the mid 90s).

They went through a really shitty patch after the company was bought out and I almost wrote them off, but they've recently brought back some of the original good designs again like the ones in OP's pic which are no worse than any other sport sandal and better than most..
>>
100 bucks gets a pair of keen sandals.
>>
>>917474
Got the worst blisters of my life wearing these as a kid. I don't think I could convince myself to wear them /out/ again.
>>
>>917474
>just as durable

LOLWUT
>>
>>920368
I got the only pair of Chacos I've ever owned for 35 bucks at a sporting goods store clearance sale. Still get an /out/ boner thinking about it.
>>
>>920837
LOL nice, I got a pair of Chaco flip flops and a pair of the sandals for like $70 all together at a small local outdoors store here. Great buy relative to what that shit would normally cost.
>>
none of you faggots by Rainbows? They are the best.
>>
>>917474
yes theyre very durable, but they are very hot (temperaturewise) somehow.
>>
I use teva's while I'm at summer camps with my scout troup. They're great when you have sharp surfaces under water, but I don't take them with me while backpacking: Not comfortable enough to my stamdards for long walks, and I consider them to be too heavy to take with me as a second pair (not even being ultralight, those bitches weigh 0,5kg a pair I kid you not).
>>
Theres something uniquely disturbing about a male in sandals.
>>
>>924245
Someone sounds a little insecure :3c

https://youtu.be/u5mowuk9ZQo
>>
>>924245
t. faggot
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.