[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go live outside forever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: images-2.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
How do I go live outside forever?

If this cat can do it with zero gear, so can I.
>>
>>917149
Read the Homeless General thread. They're doing it right now.
>>
>>917162
I don't want to be an urban hobo. I want to live off the land nomadically in the wild.
>>
>>917149
>If this cat can do it with zero gear, so can I.
lol no that cat was forged by billions of years of evolution to be the most prolific and ruthless killing machine on the planet that preys on the most fucking species ever.

you on the other hand have evolved to be part of a clan to work as part of a community. survival alone is not only insanely hard but also doesn't cover your needs mentally and socially.
>>
Go catch a bird by hand and come back, and we'll talk.
>>
File: birdie.jpg (44KB, 307x407px) Image search: [Google]
birdie.jpg
44KB, 307x407px
>>917208
i did that when i was like 8 or 9. so unless op can do it he is not even worth to begin his training.

i caught one of these fuckers with my bare hand. it was almost as tall as me.
>>
File: 1461265326807.jpg (47KB, 720x439px) Image search: [Google]
1461265326807.jpg
47KB, 720x439px
>>917185
>cats
>billions of years of evolution
>>
>>917185
Which is why I need /out/ to help me.

The cat thing is just for laughs. I totally get it.

T. /an/ fag.
>>
File: 1449429884947.webm (1MB, 420x306px) Image search: [Google]
1449429884947.webm
1MB, 420x306px
>>917208
its more likely than you think
>>
>>917221
true canada geese will fly into your lap
>>
>>917149
How long is forever? If it is just the rest of your life then there is no doubt you will be successful.
>>
File: 1403446593208.jpg (31KB, 620x632px) Image search: [Google]
1403446593208.jpg
31KB, 620x632px
>>917219
>an
Rip
>>
>>917149
I would love to live off of the land in a nomadic fashion as well. But being a cityfag all my life has crippled my chances.
>>
>>917149
Most feral cats live off hand outs and trash. They don't do all that well in the wild anymore without humans to help in some way. The few places they flourish are on isolated islands where birds didn't have predators and nested on the ground. You should have posted something that is not domesticated.
>>
>>917221
i;ve always wanted to do this
those necks remind me of cheap, styrofoam filled animals you win at a midway
>>
>>917350
man fuck florida and their stupid dinosaurs
>>
File: A Face Of Pure Terror.gif (2MB, 303x221px) Image search: [Google]
A Face Of Pure Terror.gif
2MB, 303x221px
>>917350
>pic

mfw i realized it's snout would be about belly button high or more on me and i'm 6'2"
>>
>>917149
Obvious is obvious, become the cat.

>>917185
>billions
You do know that house cats antedate domestic dogs?

>>917232
Thank you.
>>
>>917181
some of them to be out of the city a lot
>>
>>917462
>breaking into remote cabins
Finished that for you.
>>
+5492227579158 This is my number
>>
>>917162
Fpbp
>>
>>917149

You don't. In approximately 60-70 years you will die, so long as some sort of accident doesn't kill you first.

I'm sorry, friend. It's just the way it is.
>>
File: 1438595808405.jpg (36KB, 600x522px) Image search: [Google]
1438595808405.jpg
36KB, 600x522px
>>917185
>evolved

Difference is we bet everything on tool use. The cat was more like, "Fuck tools, a claw is fine too."
>>
>>917572
claw and teeth and mad kung-fu
>>
>>917149
You were raised as an indoor human, society has effectively declawed you and box trained you to the point that being "dropped off at the farm" would leave you helpless. Feral humans, (yes, humans) would eat whatever they could find; this would include whole mice (that's fur and bones), insects and partially rotted fruit on a fairly regular basis. If you want the claws that society took from you, you'd have to be phsycologically prepared for that. It's also noteworthy that the metabolic rate of a mammal (including humans) is partially determined by the historical metabolic rate necessary to maintain core temperature, meaning that without giving yourself time to acclimate to it first you'd probably freeze to death in the first night.
>>
>>918569
takes about 5 hours to get the majority of cold adaptation up and running. and a few days to really get used to cold as in not be uncomfortable.
>>
>>918577
That just doesn't sound right at all; I spent six weeks in the high Sierras and only by the very end of it was I not waking up from the cold and having to start a fire just to get back to sleep. But by all means, if you want to stake your life on hearsay, go for it; I'll stick with actual experience.
>>
>>918633
i said the majority. the inconvenience does not go away for a while especially in severe cold. but the majority of cold adaptation happens in hours as your core temperature drops and you start to shiver it induces changes in your metabolism.

sadly you can die in 3 hours of exposure if you are unprepared tho.
>>
It's absolutely easy to live in the woods as long as you have a pension or welfare. Take a gun. A big knife. A fishinh pole. Sacrifice lightweight for comfort. Don't listen to people that tell you otherwise. Plan ahead for everything. Plan to only move these comfort items once. Build yourself a strong shelter, you can settle for a wind break and a tarp until it starts to get colder at night. Learn to harvest wood efficently, and learn to be stealthy. It's easy. The actual difficulty lies within mental barriers. I've done a solid month before with just a rifle and some ammo. Felt strong at the end but I only had a month available.

It isn't for the weak minded, but don't let people tell you it's impossible. This earth is comprised of humans that range from motor scooter at walmart to 7 foot tall men that can lift cars... so when people on /out/ say something is impossible what they really mean is it's impossible for THEM.
>>
>>918719
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>918719
>It's absolutely easy to live in the woods
for the rest of your life
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.