[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Netherlands /out/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: NL.jpg (662KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NL.jpg
662KB, 1920x1080px
I moved to amsterdam and I'm trying to find some cool nature areas, I've been through the national park at Bergen aan zee and I'm hoping some locals would know some other cool forests to explore this winter/spring
>>
>>917029
I'm dutch and have lived in the Nederlands all my life. The best places are near Almere stad or Amsterdam zuidoost. Google it.
>>
>>917108
Retard.

You could spend a visit to the Veluwe. Take the train to Nunspeet and walk through the forrest to the trainstation of Ermelo or Putten. Is around 30 km. (With a small loop)

Other places you could visit are de Utrechtse heuvel rug. De forrest around Hoenderloo, my favorite, watch out because at one moment I was suddenly walking on a shooting range of the dutch army. Or de forrest near Roosendaal, you've to walk to de Rucphense Heide.

EnJoy and if you want to know more Let me know
>>
File: Holandesas.png (437KB, 499x385px) Image search: [Google]
Holandesas.png
437KB, 499x385px
bump
>>
>>918093
aren't these those girls that went missing in panama?
http://www.elitereaders.com/photos-tourists-mysteriously-disappeared/
wasn't there some kinda local myth about the spot they disappeared from? some kinda vicious lost tribe that translated to "rabbit people" because they burrowed....
>>
File: Holandesas.jpg (56KB, 338x550px) Image search: [Google]
Holandesas.jpg
56KB, 338x550px
>>918117
Yes, but I'm not into the /x/tier stuff. The most poignant part of their story is that Lisanne took 90 pictures with her digital camera in the space of a few minutes, in the middle of the night when the seasonal rains began, after being lost in the jungle for a week. She was apparently documenting the spot where Kris fell to her death. The Panamanian 'authorities' hadn't even begun searching yet.
>>
>>917029

Go to the Veluwe, around Ede, Otterlo, Arnhem.
Lots of great parks there.
Just check Google Maps and see the big green spots? Go there ;)

Lived near Ede for 25 years so i visited those woods often.
Have wildcamped in a lot of forests in the region.
>>
File: entree.jpg (310KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
entree.jpg
310KB, 1200x801px
>>917029

Drenthe here. I've been here all my life. It has some pretty neat /out/ spots but it's not near de randstad.
>>
File: 1481368758994.gif (441KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1481368758994.gif
441KB, 250x188px
>>917029

Hey champ, dude from the german border here (german side), go to the Harz mountain region, it's not far and totally awesome.

I usually sleep in the huts or leave trail and go deeper inna woods.

The Hexensteig is an awesome 5 day hike.
>>
>>918163
she prrobably took all those pictures to illuminate the area around her because she was terrified and that was the only source of light
>>
>>917108
I'll try these first as they're close, thanks man

>>917640
Veluwe looks amazing, 30km is probably too far for me at the moment but I will definitely check that out in spring

>>918212
Do people catch you wild camping, would they give a fuck?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.