[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what are we gonna do about the feline question? Cats are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 16

File: 17113.jpg (168KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
17113.jpg
168KB, 600x384px
So what are we gonna do about the feline question? Cats are killing upwards of 1 billion birds in the United States alone on the low end of the estimate. The ecological impact is unquestionable. All of the birds should be eating hundreds of insects annually. No doubt if there were more birds around we wouldn't have to worry so much about our food being poisoned with insecticides. The birds are nature's insecticides. In communist China they attempted to eradicate sparrows because they thought that the sparrows were eating too much of their rice crop. What actually happened was that locust swarms, no longer facing predation ran rampant and caused one of the largest famined in recorded history.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/01/29/cats-wild-birds-mammals-study/1873871/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign
>>
>>916801
Birds aren't that Important
>>
Yeah, I imagine cats kill a few birds. In a densly populated area they might even have an impact on the population, but if the area is that densely populated we have probably reduced the natural bird predator population too, so I would bet that cats are only picking up the slack. Although human changes are quicker than "natural" ones, it's still just evolution and survival of the fittest. Humans are causing a mass extinction event, but the animals that adapt with us will fill the niches left by those that couldn't make it.
>>
File: serveimage (3).jpg (1MB, 1580x1043px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage (3).jpg
1MB, 1580x1043px
>>916801
Can we get to the real killers of birds though?

Pic related, fucking stationary Terminator T1 model for birds
>>
>>916801
Cats also eat insects.

I would suggest you bring whatever those crazy pigeons were back from extinction. Coach pigeons? There were meant to be billions upon billions of those, and they went around eating shit like acorns that not all animals will touch.
>>
>>916801
GAS THE CATS
SPECIES WAR NOW
>>
SLAY THE PUSSY
SAVE THE CHICKS!
>>
>>916801
Owls keep killing my cats also my chickens
But on the bright side the owls also kill the mice and other rodents.
>>
I kill them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyZi8Dk7P8M
>>
>>916826
Boo fucking hoo
>>
>>916824
This. I think.
>>
>>916865
Thanks for sharing in my sorrow brother.

As a self proclaimed eco warrior, every windmill blade, or should I say bird death courier, brings a tear to my eye.

I weep for those senselessly massacred aviants.
>>
>>916826
Windmills kill a few thousand birds per year, nowhere near the impact that cats have.
>>916864
Good work.
>>
>>916864
Fuck off
>>
Aussie.
Rule 1 of Cats - Any cat outside the doorstep is a feral and shot on sight.
Rule 2 - If it's sitting on the doorstep, fire a warning shot, if it runs outwards, see rule 1
>I have interrupted deer stalks to put a .30-06 150gr through a cat as the higher priority
>>
File: images (34).jpg (30KB, 325x430px) Image search: [Google]
images (34).jpg
30KB, 325x430px
>>916942
They aren't growing this big eating fruit and leaves.
Fuck them all.
>>
i shoot them on my property

fucking hate cats
>>
>>916812
BAVI you fool.
>>
>>916943
I bet he ate it.
>>
>>916801
Keep this shit on >>>/an/ where it belongs.

>>916826
>>916801
Windows for skyscrapers kill even more, fyi.
>>
>>916884
Even just 1 is too senseless.

>>916978
Are you saying 9/11 saved precious bird life? I guess it was,worth it then if only just 1 bird could be saved.
>>
File: 20161221_172118.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161221_172118.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
This is outside my house yesterday. They covered the power lines of the entire block for 1/2 mile. I would be happy if an army of cats showed up.

And they don't eat bugs, they eat trash.
>>
>>916987
>hates birds
>lives in a trailer park
I think I'm seeing a connection here
>>
>>916824
>billion birds a year
>few birds
So you don't understand math, biology, or ecology?
>>916942
>>916951
This is the way to go, and I love cats
>>
>>916801
don't be a giant faggot.

I'm an environmentalist but the number of bird deaths from cats is insignificant compared to the number of deaths of birds by automobiles/infrastructure (such as power lines)
>>
>>916801
Go back to /an/
>>
>>917053
>1 - 4 billion
>insignificant

What are you on m8?
>>
They shouldn't be legal pets. They don't really serve any purpose and are horrible from ecological standpoint.

Catfaggots only have feels as a defense.
>>
>le humans kill more

kys Redditors, missing the point completely.
>>
>>916812
BIRDS ARE VERY IMPORTANT
>>
File: Granary.jpg (15KB, 302x199px) Image search: [Google]
Granary.jpg
15KB, 302x199px
>>917109
They serve a purpose in defending our granaries against rodents
We bred them for millennia to keep killing even though they are full
We created this species to murder our enemies, just like many dog breeds were created to kill specific animals
>>
>>917163
This

There is an instance in recorded history of a single cat wiping out all of the birds on a small island

They will commit genocide single handedly

We have bred Hitlers
>>
our cats don't go out but when they still did (there were not nearly as many cars out there than now) they brought home a lot more mice and insects than birds a hell of a lot more. hell they even caught more lizards than birds.
>>
>>916801
t. Pentti Linkola
>>
File: fuckbirds.jpg (336KB, 954x930px) Image search: [Google]
fuckbirds.jpg
336KB, 954x930px
>>916801
>>
>>917174
Maybe they ate the birds instead of bringing them home
Your anecdotes are useless
>>
>>916934
kys
>>
>>917174
>my cats killed more mice than birds
>therefore billions of birds dying is not a problem

Cat-sympathizers logic is despicable.
>>
>>916863
>Owls keep killing my cats
Payback is a bitch.
>>
>>916975
NIGGA ATE DA PUSSY
>>
>>917052
Why aren't birds extinct by now? They should if those numbers are true.
>>
>>916801
>cats and deer fucking everywhere for decades
>coyotes slowly move northward over the course of 15 years
>suddenly coyotes fucking everywhere
>nature attains balance
>few coyotes, almost no cats, few deer

Evidently coyotes fucking love cats.
>>
>>917053
the truth is usually when a cat catches a bird that bird is over and done for anyways. it was sick old or missing a screw. now some cast are very good hunters (usually not the ones that are fed regularly and only hunt for sport) but still it's not usual for them to catch a bird.

if a bird was caught by a cat it's more than 90% it would have died anyways. evolution baby except with cute kittens.
>>
>>917696
>therefore billions of birds dying is not a problem
you do realize that all birds die right? none of them are immortal.
>>
File: 17542650-large.jpg (45KB, 380x570px) Image search: [Google]
17542650-large.jpg
45KB, 380x570px
Is she our girl, /out/?
>>
>>917848
certainly not
>>
>>917848
that cat is in was too good shape and way too clean to be feral.
>>
File: IMG_1423.jpg (502KB, 2580x1754px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1423.jpg
502KB, 2580x1754px
>>916801
Can we acknowledge the real problem here?

Clean windows kill trillions of birds every hour!
>>
File: screenshot_2015-11-28_at_2-1.jpg (27KB, 626x726px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_2015-11-28_at_2-1.jpg
27KB, 626x726px
>>917864
even if it was it's unlawful to kill cats in all 50 states and how the hell does she know for certain it wasn't someone's pet anyway?

why is always a stupid makeup-wearing white whore ignorantly posting crimes on social media. pic related, bitch had the book thrown at her.
>>
>>917699
>hat is reproduction?
>>917718
>nature attains balance
and humans destroy that balance
>>917771
>when a cat catches a bird that bird is over and done for anyways
>what are baby birds?
>only hunt for sport
most cats will kill for fun
see >>917163
>>
>>917874
>what are baby birds?
dead if they are out of the nest.
don't be upset anon if not cats foxes would get them.
>>
>>917848
She lost her veterinary license for that.
>>
>>917885
good, stupid bitch. must be a lot harder for her to find dogs to suck off now that she isn't a vet >:D
>>
>>917899
Why? She didn't do anything illegal.
>>
>>917901
I appreciate the traditional scenerio where people are punished for breaking laws. But you have to admit, what an age we live in where people are finally being punished for their stupidity as well. Fuck that stupid stupid bitch.
>>
>>917924
What did she do that was stupid? Kill an invasive and harmful species? Or is it really just a killing cats is immoral thing?
>>
>>917931
No she's a vet who proudly posted on ~social media~ that she killed a cat. That's why she's stupid. People who don't have basic common sense and at least a reptilian skill for self-preservation are fucking retards.
>>
>>917955
Yeah, so it is a killing cats is immoral thing -- people can't differentiate between their Mr. Cuddlesworth and feral bird killing machines.
>>
>>917931
I think she was stupid to post her beaming face all over facebook bragging about how she killed a cat, know all the feeltards in the world would lose their shit. I'm 99% sure she was trying to be edgy, and got the reaction she was looking for, minus losing her license.
>>
>>917977
No she should have known that the endless abyss of social media would vilify her for it, that's why she's a retard. She's like a 2yo playing with a blowtorch, except she should have known better, and she should have known her stupid post would make her place of work, professional overseeing board, and profession in general look bad, and that there would be repercussions. Right or wrong doesn't matter, it was one of the most predictable PR backlashes, and she's a moron for not seeing it.
>>
>>917990
>right or wrong doesn't matter

So it's literally mob rule by fucktards then?

Catfaggots on social media are about the last people I would trust too now anything about ecology or /out/.
>>
I kill any cats found on my property. "Feral" or not if some fucking cat comes in my yard and I see it it's dead. Fuck irresponsible retarded cat owners. That vet did the right thing.
>>
>>918073
yep, social media conducts its own auto de fes, lynchings, crucifixions, and vilifications. I mean,if i posted on facebook "can't wait to start this teaching job so i can fuck some kids XD" i would expect a massive internet shitsplosion and to lose my job, all without committing any crime whatsoever. and i would have to accept that i was a fucking retard for posting it.

f-for example
>>
>>918079
Except fucking children is a crime and killing feral cats is not.
>>
>>918085
yeah but the XD indicates it's just a prank bro
>>
>>918085
Yea you're being an autistic idealist. Right or wrong doesn't matter. We do have rule by retarded feelingfags. That's the world we live in, and to pretend otherwise is retarded and sometimes dangerous.
>>
>>918090
I'm not being autistic. It's literally not a crime. It's like killing a rat.
>>
>>918076
Agreed, I do the same thing with "feral" dogs. Don't need them digging up my yard.
>>
>>918092
That's your right. But most dogs roaming around are unintentional escapees, where as catfaggots literally just let them outside and expect everyone not to care.
>>
>>918094
Yea, doggers are a little different. Most people don't think of "outside" as their dogs personal habitat. Cat owners on the other hand..
>>
>>918091

Neither is not taking a bath, but there's a social penalty for that too.
>>
>>917053
>>916978
>>916824
outdoor cat hate is an /an/ meme. The biggest problem when it comes to species dying off are CLEARLY humans, and I dont see anyone in here suggesting we shoot humans on sight to save birds (not a bad idea, imho)

>>916826
good job on being literally retarded. I'd write out a response riddled with cursewords, but why bother? you're clearly an edgy /pol/ faggot
>>
>>918143
>because humans are destructive cats aren't

Good argument catfaggot.
>>
>>918149
t. cathating pol-nigger

>because humans are destructive cats aren't
never said anything of the sort, but the proportions are whats important.

addressing the "cat problem" before addressing the much bigger "human problem" is like compaining that the radiator is on when your house is on fire.

your telling me how radiators heat the house is completely irrelevant as long as the house is on fire.
>>
>>918202
>don't address the problem because there are other problems

Another great argument catfaggot. Can't you just admit you don't give a fuck what they do to the environment as long as you get your feels?
>>
>>9182022
Your argument is fatalist and therefore fundamentally flawed

>humans harm the environment so unless we can fix everything humans do we shouldn't even attempt things with an easy solution.

If there were no outdoor cats there were be far more birds, and far fewer pests. All it would take would be for catniggers to actually spay/neuter their cats and keep them inside. That's all.
>>
>>918211
Meant for
>>918202
>>
File: serveimage (5).jpg (558KB, 728x485px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage (5).jpg
558KB, 728x485px
>>918143
As an eco zealot I must agree I have come to this exact same conclusion.

All that us humans do is facilitate the quite literal CATastrophe and enable the furry death machines that are cats.

Humans also are the mass murderers behind the wind farms as well, which we both can conclude are nothing but winged wing killers.

I am with you brother lets end them all. Once we rid ourselves of the humans the cats soon will fall!

I am also quite against this enemy as well. They are LITERALLY magnifying glasses on crack, I.E. the Sid of bird killers.

These bird fryers must too be destroyed!
>>
I'd ask if you tards kill every wild animal that comes into your property too but I know you're all just edgy teenagers living in your parents apartment trying to troll people who aren't as autistic as you
>>
>>918207
>>918211
let me guess, you guys drive humvees, voted trump and deny global warming?

you literally are just here to spout your edgy
>HAHAHA KILL AND RAPE ALL CATS HAHAHHA
"to save the environment", riiiiiiight.

suck my dick you fucking mongoloids.
nr 1 killer BY FAR of birds is ..... WAIT FOR IT.....
HABITAT DESTRUCTION BY HUMANS.

there you go. whatever additional damage invasive species like feral cats heap onto that is insignificant by comparison.

you wanna save the birds?
fine. exterminate the one species that actually is responsible for record number of reductions in bird populations: homo sapiens.

I recommend starting with yourself. make the world a better place --- hang yourself!
>>
>>916801
The answer is simple-kill all the cat owners, then kill all the cats.
Done.
>>
>>916987
That's because those are pigeons.
Not only are they not native, they were imported as a food species. But then they got loose, and thanks to (sensible) "no shooting guns in town" policies and general city dweller retardation they now fucking infest the concrete jungle.
They're really tasty if you can manage to kill one, and I sincerely hope you do.
>>
File: IMG_6547.jpg (34KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6547.jpg
34KB, 500x250px
>>917170
Obligatory
>>
>>917718
>coyotes
>a natural part of any ecosystem east of the Mississippi River
Pick one.
You can make an argument for wolves, but not coyotes.

>>918253
Goddamn right. Coal and nuclear energy for the motherfucking ecological win
>>
>>918262
Amen.
>>
File: 1478761786688.jpg (16KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478761786688.jpg
16KB, 480x480px
>>918262
Hey are you the one telling everyone here to get back to /pol/?

Much irony to be found in this flower child m8ers.
>>
>>918262
>humans do damage too

You still haven't made an argument. kys or think for once you fucking dullard.
>>
>>918262
This is the biggest fucking nerd argument I've heard in my life. If you're so concerned about the impact of humans kill yourself. At the very least get out of your industrialized country where you have internet, electricity, and petroleum based transit. Fucking nerd, we're gonna kill the feral cats until they're all gone and there is nothing you can do to stop us.
>>
>>918334
right back at ya. I have made the same argument over and over, it's just not reaching your brain.
it enters your ears (or eyes rather) and gets lost somewhere before you manage to grasp the meaning of the words I have been writing.

HABITAT DESTRUCTION IS THE ABSOLUT KILL when it comes to species dying left and right.
overpopulation, pollution, global warming, nuclear war.

if you honestly think getting rid of outdoor cats will do fuck-all in the long run you are mentally deranged. outdoor cats are a drop in the ocean of shit that is the human species.

not that Im against getting rid of feral cats btw, I just think it's completely irrelevant and distracting from the real problem, which is homo sapiens
>>
>>918143
I'd add other birds to the list of problems, too. Where I live, seagulls have been steadily going inland (probably following garbage or something), and killing off competitive birds. I haven't seen a pigeon in like ten years, and in general it's rare to see anything that isn't a fucking seagull flying around. I've even seen the bastards attack hawks and eagles.

Feral cats have always been around, but I never saw a change in bird population until the seagulls showed up. It's like they've been committing a genocide or something. Obviously, this can't apply to most of the country, but the pigeons and crows didn't kill themselves.
>>
>>918097
>Most people don't think of "outside" as their dogs personal habitat.
Some places, they do. I just moved to a neighborhood where pretty much all dogs are outside at all times. Lots of them are allowed to roam around free (if they're not allowed to, the owners have to know they have shitty fences and aren't doing anything about it). It's annoying as fuck.

In general, I think anyone who buys a dog or a cat to keep as an outside pet is stupid as fuck. Cat owners seem to do it more, but that doesn't mean people don't do it with dogs. In general, my opinion is that if you don't want to treat an animal like a pet, don't fucking buy it.
>>
>>918430
>muh anecdotes
>>
these are dipshit redditor type people. Cat owners. They wont stop being irresponsible

Kill their cats
>>
>look at my fuzzy wuzzy pitbull hes an outside pitbull btw
>its cool cause they used to be in nature and natures outside and stuff

god I fucking hate cat owners
>>
>>917170
>There is an instance in recorded history of a single cat wiping out all of the birds on a small island

Source?
>>
>>917901
Shooting a cat with a bow or crossbow will be charged as felony animal cruelty in all 50 states, and will get you on an FBI watchlist.

If you're going to go around killing cats, you'd better have all of the appropriate hunting licenses/certificates/permits, plus an ok from your local jurisdiction to cull ferals.
>>
>>917771
Maybe if your cat was semi retarded and could in turn only catch retarded birds. But a healthy cat can catch a healthy bird.

>>917864
This is actually a misconception. Feral cats, when healthy and young, will look relatively good. However, a stray cat or a cat that got lost, will look like shit. Reason being is the feral is used to living on it's own whereas the stray or lost pet is pretty incompetent at fending for itself and falls behind in care.

>>917885
She got a new job that ended up paying more anyway. You can check her FB

>>917879
>Cats can't climb

>>918094
Some places have quite a few feral dogs. I guess the difference being, dogs are kept on the property or considered escaped, where cats roam outside property and considered liberated.

>>918500
This is not always true. First it depends on city ordinance and if you're able to use a bow. It also depends on if it was done humanely as possible and not specifically for torture. Also it's illegal to stalk and hunt known owned cats, although that is hard to prove in court. But there is actually a tag (usually one tag) for invasive species, which includes stray and feral cats, if you wanted to go out and hunt them. If it's on your land, unless it's a protected species or it's against your city ordinances, you can legally kill a cat. You can even sue if you can prove it's done damage to your property and prove who owns it, but both are hard to prove seperated and nigh impossible to prove together because of America's nature with house cats.

With your reasoning, bow hunting is illegal. Did you know it's legal to snare trap cats in the US? Much less humane than a clean arrow shot. Honestly, shooting a feral cat clean is much more humane than live trapping, keeping them alive in a tiny metal box for days and then squeezing them to poke them with a sedative to later euthanize. In the former they at least get to die with much less fear.

t. Catfag
>>
File: AND_THEN.jpg (76KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
AND_THEN.jpg
76KB, 1024x576px
>>916801
>implying suburban cats killing off suburban birds that are lured out of their natural habitat by fake flowers full of sugar water and food die or bird seed imported from halfway across the globe has any impact on natural ecosystems thousands of miles away in true wilderness.

That's like saying we need to slaughter falcons and hawks that build nests on city skyscrapers because they hunt pigeons and rats.

Face it dumb fuck, your BACKYARD isn't natural or wild in the slightest.

You want to stop birds from dying? Then stop luring them out of their natural habitat with artificial foods.

We aren't allowed to feed bears and wolves until they become entirely dependent on humans, why the fuck should people be allowed to feed birds?
>>
>>916829
Fun fact about acorns, you can boil them to remove the tannins, then you can grind them up to make flour. Or you can just roast them and grind them up to make coffee.

Same with maple seeds, all you have to do is peel off the wings first.
>>
>>916942
But aren't cats important because they hunt and kill all of the invasive species like rats, mice, and young rabbits?

I mean sure, obviously FERAL cat populations should be culled, but spayed and neutered cats can do a lot of good protecting your crops from pests.
>>
>>916987
Look up your local laws, as long as it doesn't involve guns or anything dangerous that can hurt a person by accident then it should be fully legal to kill, and thus eat, any invasive species.

All you really need is a rock and good aim.
>>
>>917105
You sound like those idiots who opposed the return of wolves to national state parks, the kind that honestly believed a single wolf kills a thousand buffalo each year.
>>
>>918149
You do realize that it's HUMANS who domesticated the cat, right? And it's HUMANS who transport them all around the world, right? And that it's HUMANS who feed, breed, and keep them healthy, right?

Cats aren't fucking responsible for being exactly what WE turned them into.

Killing all cats won't solve the problem, because humans would just take a wild creature and domesticate it, and breed it into Cats 2.0. And then the whole cycle will start all over again.
>>
>hurr humans is worse

Catcucks still making non-arguments.
>>
>>918507
>Foxes can't climb
you are a huge fucking dumbass
>>
File: tmp_21726-trying-1509775792.jpg (32KB, 552x357px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_21726-trying-1509775792.jpg
32KB, 552x357px
>>918582
>hurr durr cucks
>>
>>918507
>This is actually a misconception.
you don't know shit about cats we had cats almost all my life and i have seen plenty ferals too. the ferals are always small cats only grow big and have such a nice clean fur if they are regularly fed and allowed to rest in a heated place.
>>
>>918586
>Don't know shit about cats
>Posts anecdotal evidence
You don't know shit about facts vs observations. And if we're going to play the anecdotal game, I've seen more feral cats than you have seen cats in your life. There's a reason I put 'healthy' feral cat. Of course an old, sick cat will look like shit.

>>918584
Gray foxes can climb trees. Gray foxes do not inhabit every location cats do. Does this make sense to you?
>>
>>918660
what fox can't climb trees exactly?
>>
>>918711
Most foxes can't climb trees at the level cats can excluding gray foxes, but fennec foxes, artic foxes, Bengal foxes, pale foxes, ruppells fox, crab-eating fox...

...Geez there's actually a butt load of foxes that don't climb trees.
>>
>>918541
Birds are migratory you dumbass. The fact that you didn't think of that just proves how little you know about ecology, and the fact that in the face of such mitigated knowledge you still see fit to participate in this discussion just further proves your ignorance.
>>
>>918793
>artic foxes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq-5Hx4Upo8
kek
>>
>>919176
>Wait, there is one instance where one of those species listed was able to shuffle up a tree!
Do catfags not Google the word anecdotal? Is that why their arguments keep failing?
>>
>>919437
that's besides the point nigga, it just shows that even foxes that don't normally have trees in their envo can climb trees if they find one, but if there are no trees then the birds are not nesting in said trees the fox will find them anyways. wherever birds can nest a fox can climb.
>>
>>917874
>humans destroy that balance
but humans are nature
>>
>>918875
What the fuck does migrating have to do with birds becoming dependent upon humans for food?

If anything, this makes it even worse because when they migrate out of that specific area they might not find any backyards in the north/south with bird feeders in them, and wind up starving to death.

Learn to fucking read, you dumb ass pleb.
>>
>>916826
>>916826
>stationary Terminator T1 model for birds
Never knew this board could actually make me laugh so hard, please take my (you)
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.