[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did an intense hero5 durability test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Title Card.jpg (599KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Title Card.jpg
599KB, 1920x1080px
My first video, I think the sea lion shot turned out really well. I took the unhoused camera down to 30 feet and it was rock solid.

https://youtu.be/GBxUDqpF-Uw
>>
>>916005
Did you paddle out to Catalina or did you rent when you got there? Also you gf kayak stroke is cringe. Teach her to stroke properly.
>>
>>916005
>I did an intense hero5 durability test
thanks for your cervix

/jk

cool video
>>
>>916212

I'll teach her the proper stroke m8
>>
File: 20161013_073122-1_noexif.jpg (4MB, 2774x1802px) Image search: [Google]
20161013_073122-1_noexif.jpg
4MB, 2774x1802px
Looks like you had a tent cabin above my favorite site #44. Great view of two harbors from your fire ring, I use that one or site #46 if no one is around. Nice sea lion shots! Hope you had a good time and got a buffalo milk.
>>
looks good
>>
Did you hit the wine mixer?
>>
>>916005
Wow mang, looks really awesome! I wish I could afford a good camera like that. Sub'd btw.
>>
>>916714
You should SJCAM.

I had a GoPro and lost in a plane crash, bought an SJCAM because I could get it faster. Can't tell the difference and keep buying them when they release new models.

GoPro as a company is done. They won't exist in 3 years.
>>
File: cumpfyrain.gif (3MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
cumpfyrain.gif
3MB, 500x282px
>>916731
I have an SJ4000 but it's nothing like o'pea's (an)hero5. i spose I could have gotten the 4k SJCAM but my old 1080p camera bit the labia so in a pinch I could only afford to replace it with the equivalent SJCAM, as opposed to upgrade with the more expensive one. O well. Pic was taken with the SJCAM.
>>
>>916738
I have a couple of SJ5000 and couldn't be happier.

I had previously used only GoPro, HD model on through the 4 that burned up when my plane went down. I don't miss them at all after getting the SJ4k and SJ5k at less than half the price.
>>
>>916740
I should have spent the extra quid on the 5k. And wtf man you were in a plane crash? Shouldn't someone's insurance covered replacing your burned-up and smashed stuff??

https://youtu.be/eUkX75IEkHE
>>
>>916742
It was a private flight and I needed the camera for work so had to get one quickly. In the part of Africa I needed it you can get an SJCAM faster than a GoPro, owing to all the Chinese around the place.

The company I was contracting with (I am a geologist) paid me for the burned up camera but I still needed one ASAP.
>>
>>916745
Jesus Christ man, crazy stuff. That's quite a story to tell your wife's son, and his kids, someday.

Glad you're OK anon, and i'm glad at least through the ordeal you discovered a good deal on cameras.
>>
File: 1482012758091.png (325KB, 480x716px) Image search: [Google]
1482012758091.png
325KB, 480x716px
>>916752
The kek caught me off guard.
Well meme'd my friend.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.