[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alone Season 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 43

File: alone.png (127KB, 520x179px) Image search: [Google]
alone.png
127KB, 520x179px
Is anyone watching this? Seemed like we had ongoing threads about it the last 2 seasons.
>>
File: greg.jpg (196KB, 1113x611px) Image search: [Google]
greg.jpg
196KB, 1113x611px
>>915238
Anyway I'm going to pick Greg. He lives his life a loner and is from Canada. And like last year I predict no females will make it, and not being racist, but neither will the black guy.

And what kinda retard runs around on the wet ground with stumps and stuff carrying sharp tools.
>>
i vote for the chick that was swimming naked. because naked ass.

Les Stroud had a tough time in Patagonia when Survivorman went there. Terrible weather, but I think he was a lot further south. damn near Antarctica.

the women seem a lot stronger this year in general skills.

after 3 seasons it's nice to hear people talking about PRESERVING their catch instead of living fish to fish.

Looks like we got our "I miss Barbara" guy out of the way early.

The forestry chick is a milf. 10/10 would do in the woods after 90 days of no bath.
>>
>>915420
>after 3 seasons it's nice to hear people talking about PRESERVING their catch instead of living fish to fish.

I am loving the people making plans for the winter, shows dedication.
>>
Entertaining show for me. I was wrong last year on who would win, so what do I know.

I root for the women to do well, because outdoor women are sexy and awesome.

One guy has a bow, but none ever seem like hunters. He has no clue on how to hunt for hogs.

I was talking with my daughter, and we kind of figured the producers want people to go out on a regular basis, perhaps they pick some they know will tap quick, some that will last a bit, and a few they figure for the long haul. If nobody tapped for six months, people would stop watching the show.
>>
>>915460
it's what i really missed so far
thinking ahead
>>
>>915487
>I root for the women to do well, because outdoor women are sexy and awesome.

LE TIP OF FEDORA M'LADY
>>
>>915487
I don't know. I think the show is made by people who really mean well.

Guess we'll have to wait for that russian show in which some people are dropped into bumfuck siberia
>>
>>915420
>"I miss Barbara"
lmfao
>>
>>915420
>Looks like we got our "I miss Barbara" guy out of the way early.

If they don't know that you might miss people, because the TV show is called Alone, they shouldn't have been there. I think I'd be embarrassed to go home.

Him: "but I missed you honey, I love you"

Wife: "ONE FUCKING DAY YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!"
>>
>>915239
Yeah, I'm loving this guy so far, hope he wins.
>>
>>915239
He is too careless and messy, I bet he gets some injury and taps out.
>>
>>916090
>I bet he gets some injury and taps out.
I didn't pick the winners in the last 2 seasons anyways. I thought for sure Jose was going to win and the guy that did came out of nowhere to me.
>>
>>916090
>>916259
at least he isn't as bad as the kid who axed himself tripping. watching him flail with the knife just made him look like an accident waiting to happen
>>
File: 1463608955133.jpg (297KB, 662x604px) Image search: [Google]
1463608955133.jpg
297KB, 662x604px
>>916259
meh I picked the winner pretty early last time but it was all luck so doesn't count for anything. you can usually narrow it down to the top two or three people but past that it's very unpredictable.
>>
I only watched the first season. Have we had any last season or this season that didn't eat right next to their fucking sleeping place?
>>
>>916762
HEY BEAR
COME HERE BEAR
EAT ME BEAR
>>
>>916772
You're not kidding. I really liked Alan who won, but I think even he ate right next to his tent when he was going on about how primitive man would just lay around and conserve energy. Was not surprised at how many left when animals came knocking.
>>
Havent sat to watch a whole episode earnestly but the kid falling his axe made the show 100 percent more watchable now that hes gone.

Nothing more irritating than a 20 year old speak like they know about life experience.
>>
>>915238
Anyone know where I can get season 2? I couldn't find it on the pirate bay
>>
>>915238

Real talk. That hippie herbalist would make an ideal camping buddie, if you know what I mean.
>>
anywhere for yuros to watch this for free? I loved the first 2 seasons
>>
>>917018

putlockers.ch/watch-alone-tvshow-online-free-putlocker.html
>>
>>917049
thanks anon
>>
I think the loner guy has a good shot because once people get established it's the mental issue that usually causes tapouts.

The hippie/sensitive types seem very capable of adapting to shitty living conditions but their emotional structure is too centered on "proving to myself" and "missing so and so" to win.

That faggot that basically had a furnished house with toys and everything could have been there indefinitely if he didn't puss out because of muh Barbara.

If I can infer anything from the past episodes, it's
(a) be lucky and don't land near a predator
(b) find easy food without meme inventions required
(c) not go crazy

and of course don't be a fucking moron and lose your stuff.

But (c) seems to be somewhat harder for the hippie types as a said which is why Nakedfu is probably toast before the autist leaf.
>>
Greg has best odds right now, mental won't be hard for him as long as he doesn't do anything dumb to hurt himself.

Britt has already become the longest lasting black person by midway through the first episode. I think he might have a chance, he seems smart and calm. Might be lacking in experience though. We'll see if he can pull enough food.
>>
i like the shovel guy he knows whats up
>>
>>916827
>Was not surprised at how many left when animals came knocking.
i was all you need is harsh language to scare these black bears off.
>>
>>917634
HEY BEAR!!1!!11!!!
>>
>>917636
yeah that's like a dinner call, you should say "DAMN BEAR YOU LOOK TASTY!!"
>>
File: 49617i_ts.jpg (62KB, 1155x1155px) Image search: [Google]
49617i_ts.jpg
62KB, 1155x1155px
>>917636
HEY BEAR
>>
>>916638
every season there is an axe accident.
>>
>>915238
I just finished season 1. This shit gets depressing in the final weeks.
>>
>>915238
I'll dl it after the season ends, like i did the last two.

>>915420
>nice to hear people talking about PRESERVING
Fucking finally.

>>915507
>LE
You have to go back.
>>>/reddit/

>>915880
>embarrassed to go home.
>Him: "but I missed you honey, I love you"
>Wife: "ONE FUCKING DAY YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!"
Lol yup.

>>916955
>the pirate bay
I don't trust it any more, but I'm overly cautious about possible honeypots.

>>917049
Thanks anon.

>>917150
>The hippie/sensitive types seem very capable of adapting to shitty living conditions but their emotional structure is too centered on "proving to myself" and "missing so and so" to win.
My god, that faggot hipster fuck from season 2 who built a sweat lodge. I wanted to slap the beard off his face from day one.
>>
>>918311
>My god, that faggot hipster fuck from season 2 who built a sweat lodge. I wanted to slap the beard off his face from day one.

Yes, he definitely pissed me off more than the autistic herbalist chick from Portland because even though she was goofy af she managed to get 'er done quite often and didn't just tap out the first time she saw the bears.

On the other hand, she tapped out earlier than she could have I think if she had been a bit more gritty mentally.

So, I think Skinnydipfu will go far, I question whether she'll not start convincing herself that she needs to get back to her basketweaving circle for part-time lesbians.

I stand by my prediction that the retarded autistic Canadian guy will win.
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 228x221px
>mfw Alaskwhore has her roof collapse and then they put the caption up that says she's a carpenter 2 seconds later
>>
>>918348
Right before that she was talking about how strong her shelter was.
>>
Anyone happen to have a link to stream the most recent episode? Not easy to find.
>>
So, the black guy puts his extra fish in the river and puts a few small branches on top to keep the other animals away....that was completely clueless. No way that stops a hog or any other small mammal that wants those fish.
>>
>>918356
i think she should have lashed those branches
>>
>>918366
Worse: it brings them around
>>
who taped out in the episode 3?
>>
>>918159
Was there one in the first season?
>>
>>918348
my favorite webm I made so far
>>
>>918744
nobody. They should do a tap out an episode.
>>
>>919000
Dumbest fucking idea. How the fuck is some survivalist compound in Alaska dealing with this shit?
>>
Well, Britt seemed quite capable until now. Not rooting for him as the winner, but not that bad so far. And a strong showing for someone so inexperienced.
That axe kid would have starved in days anyway with his single tiny-ass fishtrap.
Or at least that's what I would have been expecting based on the edited material. Often they only show someone eating fish and birds everyday until he suddenly has to quit due to starvation. Or that guy who was shown in season 1 eating one mouse a day and still making second place.
Tl;dr very difficult to judge them correctly with only one 50 minute episode covering several days.
>>
>>918876
if josh chavez didn't quit on day 1 there would have been
>>
>>919000
>my favorite webm I made so far
I tried again.
>I was bored
>>
>>915238
Britt seems like a nice guy.

That impression of his son dancing for the first time was hilarious.

>>919055
I dont understand the 'laziest survivalist ever' attitude

The guy that has a vertical slope as an environment seems fucked. He did make a nice seeming trail though
>>
>>919210
I think she has a penis.
>>
>>919240
>I dont understand the 'laziest survivalist ever' attitude
I do. If calories are scarce, don't do shit to burn them. Also, these faggots that have built furniture and canoes and fucking backgammon haven't gained any meaningful advantage.

I think the people who can't be idle are never going to have enough to do and won't be able to conquer the solitude.
>>
>>918366
And he only blocked them with a half assed little stick downstream.
>>
>>919210
dude looks like a lady
>>
This show is too American.

I am waiting for the Russian version in Siberia.
>>
I like that this year, they included the loners.

Greg is based as fuck, and his only family member telling him to not even contact her if he taps out is a pretty good indication of his will.
>>
>>920710
>I am waiting for the Russian version in Siberia.

If you're talking about Game2: winter, it's not the same thing.
Game2 seems interesting, but not in the same style. The participants will build a house/shelter before the show starts and then use it as base camp.
As I said, sounds interesting and with potential, but it's not the same style of challenge.
>>
>>918159
started watching season 2, 2nd episode and chick is basically splitting sticks with an axe. I'm just thinking that's an accident waiting to happen, and few seconds later she hacks her hand with it. I was amused.
>>
>>920932
https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/dec/15/russian-reality-tv-show-allow-rape-murder-game2-winter

It sounds as edgy as it could get.
>>
>>920962
I swear these clickbait articles are getting crazy.

>Russian reality TV show Game2: Winter to 'allow' rape and murder in Siberia

then literally text below it

>if crimes are committed, they will be arrested

WOW JUST LIKE IN EVERYDAY LIFE! sure I can say that rape and murder are allowed to everyone, my word just isnt the law.
>>
>>920964
We have to be honest, it was great viral marketing.

Russian guy: "We are not legally responsible if people get raped or killed."
Western idiot journalist: "Look at this show, they allow killing and raping!!1! Someone think of the wymyns!!!"

Honestly, I would never know about the show otherwise.
It sounds comfy.
>>
Have you seen anything more retarded than the "duck catcher"??

Also, someone please post webm of shavefu.
>>
>>920962
>guns forbidden

So, it's cucked too. Space age material tarps are "natural" enough but a gun invented hundreds of years ago are cheating? Even a black powder caplock?

These shows don't prove anything because no one would do this. If that faggot in Patagonia had even a 22 he'd have fox stew already.
>>
I honestly just watched the first episode in whole and then only skipped to the part where Zach cuts himself, other than that i didn't watch much of it.
>>
>>916827
Recently watched it. Actually most of the contenders who didn't tap out due to wildlife did eat far from their camp. You could e.g. see Alan eat on the beach.
>>
dammit! where can i stream the latest episode!!!
>>
>>921604
primewire.ag
>>
>>921476
The duck catcher is actually quite ingenious.

And while he didn't get a duck, he did get a large fish.
>>
>>921476
>Also, someone please post webm of shavefu.
I feel dirty for making this but oh well
>>
>>921817
>that moment where she said "I just need a hug" with teary eyes
>>
>>921790
Nothing complicated with moving parts that will force you to use limited parts whose maximum reward is a small amount of food like a duck is worth it.

Catching a hog might justify the risk as you might be able to live off of it until you win.

>>921817
I fapped to this.
>>
>>921817
mmmm just imagine her doing the rest, slowly removing her pants and moving up and finishing with a few fingers in her pussy as she squirms
>>
>>921993
Meanwhile
4.6 Miles away GREG

"Last week, I showed you how I deal with nose hairs. Today, watch me apply the same technique in a more delicate operation to do the rest"
>>
File: 1382615227300.jpg (6KB, 253x259px) Image search: [Google]
1382615227300.jpg
6KB, 253x259px
>>915238
I had never heard of this show until I saw this. So good.
>>
>>915239
>but neither will the black guy.

I wish they would have said whether his stream refrigerator worked.
>>
>my country Denmark have made their own version of this

It airs tonight. Imma watch.
>>
>>922230
https://www.dr.dk/tv/se/alene-i-vildmarken-tv/-/alene-i-vildmarken-afrejsen-1-10#!/

You can watch it already.

Ahahaha, it's like a straight rip off.
>>
>>922231
Just finished the first two episodes, and they just finished the first day. Seems like people aren't going to last long.

Two dudes are pretty based, an ex-military guy who've been traveling on the road for a while, and a family father who uses the outdoors as a way to get his alone time. The rest are hipsters, nature chicks, and whiny 20-somethings.

It's in Northern Norway, though, so temps are going to drop to -22C. The land they're on is also basically swamp and rocks. People spent most of the first day trying to find a good shelter spot.

Might be intense.
>>
>>918159
An axident
>>
>>922264
You have to go back
>>
>>915239
At first I thought this guy was gonna be the one to win it, but I'm not so sure now.

Hate to admit it, but I think it might be the duck catcher memester.
>>
>>922359
>reality shows don't mislead you in the middle of the season as to who will win
>>
>>922365
reality show will mislead you into thinking you are clever.

that's their number one aim. for you to take comfort in your little fantasies how you would have done a lot better and not been such a fucking fool.
>>
>>922359
I picked him because they said he liked to go off alone all the time. But I have never picked the winner.
>>
>>922121
>I wish they would have said whether his stream refrigerator worked.

Me too. They did the same last year with a guy that wrapped a fish in seaweed or leaves or something and just buried it.

I wanted to watch him days later as he tried to force it down but they never followed up.
>>
>>915238
This show isn't wilderness survival at all. It's just who can last the longest when alone in wild. I bet if you got really fucking fat and mentally prepared you could win easily. Just build a badass shelter near water and expend as little energy as possible. None of the people that try hard at getting food get close to not losing weight. Fuck, for some of your 10 items you could bring a fucking book or two so you have something to do.
>>
>>922495
On second thought, there is probably some unwritten rule that they have to try to do something entertaining to watch instead of just sitting on their ass all day preserving energy.
>>
>>922496
I doubt that.

In season 1 Alan spent a huge amount of time just sitting around in his shelter
>>
File: btfo.jpg (121KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
btfo.jpg
121KB, 1024x576px
who else was thrilled to see this cuck get owned by the hatchet?
>>
>>922495
>>922496
>>922527
that is only a winning strategy if someone doesn't successfully pull a sustainable living that can actually spend the winter. this would require high initial activity (build a very badass shelter, catch and preserve stuff) it's risky as hell, but then you can last winter. you would beat all the lazy ass niggers.
>>
>>922530
I was very happy to see him leave. Most annoying Person on the whole Show.
>>
>>922530
I LOLed so hard. I predicted that he'll hurt himself after seeing him chopping that dead tree. I was so glad to see him leave. Little winy bitch.
>Wilderness instructor
>Can't even use axe properly
>>
>>915420
>>915460
>>915492
>>918311

IIRC Season 2 Jose (among others) went on and on about catching enough salmon to
smoke/preserve for the winter... but either
nature didn't cooperate, or in Jose's case,
surviving took a backseat to showcasing skills
(which in turn led to missing the salmon run).

Looks like the same is happening this season.
>>
File: Alone dk.png (2MB, 2144x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Alone dk.png
2MB, 2144x1200px
danish version
>>
>>922864
Someone catching a preserving a hog would be game changing.
>>
>>921817

in a couple of weeks we'll see her tap out due to the massive infection she got from wasting time shaving her legs and getting nicks.
>>
Anyways next time we will see girl tap out. I think it was the biologist one. Was at the end of the show, she held a sat-phone in her hand.
>>
>>922952
>wasting time

Shaving legs is stupid, but the fuck dude. They got nothing but time over there. One of the main reasons larry went mad last year:

>sleep
>chop wood
>shout at mouse
>suffer emotional breakdown
>burn wood
>sleep
>repeat
>>
I just finished season 1. Should I watch season 2 or just jump into season 3?
>>
>>923173
only likeonly like 5 episodes in season 3 right now
>>
>>922876
qt desu pham
>>
>>922876

I would watch her whine in the wilderness all day

[spoiler]Muted[/spoiler]
>>
>>923173
I would go for Season 2
>>
>start watching season 2
>meet tracy
>stacy brings down a tree with her bare hands
kek, from now on I'm rooting for her
>>
>>924164
okay, she's out because of some feely shit. meh
>>
File: gollum_395_394.jpg (75KB, 395x394px) Image search: [Google]
gollum_395_394.jpg
75KB, 395x394px
>>922876
Weren't danish strong, independent wyman supposed to be hot and good looking? What the fuck is this Gollum type shit?
>>
>>924804
Meh, decent face and tits, ugly hairstyle but great hair, probably hot body.
The fuck are you living that you never saw a really ugly woman?
>>
>>924665
Kinda disappointing, but so many tough people develop some form of PTSD. Wouldn't really hold it against her...
>>
File: spidey.jpg (113KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
spidey.jpg
113KB, 1200x800px
>>924877
this

also, who's ready for another episode?

praying 4 greg here
>>
Disappointed Brit is gone.
Families ruin everything
>>
File: 1474177788291.jpg (155KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1474177788291.jpg
155KB, 1200x1600px
>>924877
Dude the fuck are you even talking about? She's not pretty and her body appears to have no curves at all. Also look at her fucking jaw and neck.
>>
>>922530
I was so fucking glad, what a retard. "Wilderness instructor" for fucking what? How not to apply first aid in an actual emergency trauma situation? The most boot-fucked outdoors person should know elevation and pressure are the key, and they'd probably also know NOT TO WALK AROUND WITH AN UNSHEATHED AX
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What is with these fucking hippies and heir sweat lodges?!?!?!?
>>
Dan is probably going to win. He seems the least impacted. The sweatlodge chick also seems to be doing well, but I just can't see a woman winning this. Fowler is definately the most fun to watch, they are making it seem like he will be the next to tap though, unfortunately. Building your shelter that far up is retarded anyways, and are there no fucking rocks up there or what???
>>
>>925331
Dafuq are you talking about. Who are you, some edgy 14 yo b/tard?
Of course she isn't "fap material". These gals are groomed 24/7 with 2 make-up artists and 1 photoshop intern. Try dragging one of these /out, they would kill themselves ~2hrs in.
That danish gal probably has some /out skills and definitely didn't have a team of paid professionals to groom her to loook gorgeous. That is a woman you may actually meet in your life, but yeah, totally "gollum"...
Sheesh, that clothing obviously doesn't show any curves, it's not some fucking designer shit only made for attracting fucktoys and fotoshoots, it's some actual usefull piece of cloth. And even if it weren't, do you have any idea how ugly most of these women are gonna be in 20 years? I'll take average/pretty in her twenties and passable in her fifties any time over some model who'll look like Amy fucking Winehouse in her late thirties...
>>
>>924879
She also rekt her shoulder, and had to get
surgery for it after the show, but the show
producers decided to leave that out.
>>
>>925505
No I'm not a /b/tard and her /out/ skills or personality have nothing to do with what was being discussed. I never saw the show but judging for that pic my opinion is that she's bellow average, maybe I rate scandi women to high on the scale but sorry that one is not attractive, at least for me. And the way you talk about her is the same as those guys that see a woman for the first time or create threads here admiring youtube whores that look like dudes. Do us a favor and man up a bit at least.

Now go to her instagram and twitter and complement her, m'lady.

I'm /out/
>>
>>925514
*too
>>
>>925272
>Iwatedtheminoritytowin.png
Is not the families that ruin everything but the fact he was a fag that couldn't handle it like others do.
>>
>>925473
was genuinely hoping that bitch was quitting

tired of the sweat lodge meme
>>
>>925572
>Hoping the person that won the show would quit
Lol
>>
>>925585
no chance she wins it
>>
>>925644
Wanna put your money where your mouth is?
>>
That dave dude is fucking mental
Gives me the creeps
>>
I wish they would do a tap out a show.
>>
>>925731
it's almost there already, seems like they have 10-11 contestants for every 13 episodes
>>
>>925585
>>925662
are you the same cocksucker who kept claiming the horse faced bitch in season 2 already won, before she finally tapped out? I mean I agree she got ""lucky"" with her camp position but stop pretending you know how the season ends
>>
>>925509
lemme guess, she fell and put out her hand to stop her considerably mass hitting the ground and with an extended elbow to boot...

classic fuck your shoulders mistake.
>>
>>925724
every season needs a crazy

My guess is dave starts breaking down next episode
>>
>>925885
Whoops, I meant Dan, the ""trapper"" faggot.

Dave is alright.
>>
Season 3 is boring desu
>>
>>925761
Yep that's me, not a cocksucker tho. Last season if you looked through that muh earth bitch twitter you would see that she was behaving and giving the vibe as like she had won the season. Maybe because she was the last women was enough for her.

This season is different and even clear that the sweat lodge bitch won. Fuck they even go so far as having her "banting" and pretending that is going to tap out.

That's why I say, if any of you want let's put money where the mouth is, a $10 bet is not much. But I will take an easy tenner everyday from your fag's pockets.
>>
>>925968
>she was behaving and giving the vibe as like she had won the season
she was a fucking hippie they always win some emotional garbage i bet she rationalized how she screwed it all up to herself till she "won".
>>
File: Dave-Nessia-520x245.jpg (23KB, 520x245px) Image search: [Google]
Dave-Nessia-520x245.jpg
23KB, 520x245px
>>925724
Yup, the way he laughs and his mannerisms are clear signs of a psycho.
>>
>>925968
>lodge bitch won

not by a long shot, she is tapping out next episode due to nasty spider bites.
>>
>>925514
Yeah, sure, whatever floats your boat. But I think it's interesting that for you "gollum"="below average". Never said that she's anything above average...
>>
>>926046
Nah, I think mulletus maximus wins
>>
>>926046
I wonder about this. That guy fell on his knife and he called the "boat people". They showed up and said "yeah you're going to need stitches". So I'm now wondering what if he didn't need stitches? Do they say "The cuts not that bad, we'll just tape you up and let you continue"?
>>
>>926226
Calling for anything is an immediate tap out. So even if the person didn't need medical attention they have to pick them up.
>>
>>926270
Nope.

They get routine medical inspections all the time.
Thats why they tell them they are going for a "routine medical inspection" when they win, so they dont suspect anything.

The last thing the producers want is someone dying on the show.
>>
>>926046
The next episode is titled "Along comes a spider" or something.

So it's gonna be about the spider bites. But I'm not sure if she's gonna go home because of them.
>>
>>915238
This guy on youtube is really interesting to listen to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoNjkmOsR-E
>>
File: fowler.jpg (181KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fowler.jpg
181KB, 1920x1080px
what kind of dumb fuck builds a shelter 8 stories up a hill away from the water?
>>
I'm fairly certain at least one person who's been on the show is a regular shitposter here.
>>
>>926478
Listened to it yesterday. Very impressed. Would be nice if could help him somehow to pass for the next season.
>>
>>926510
Alan. He's a /k/ommando though.
>>
>>926569
Is that confirmed? He does seem like a guy who appreciates a nice hunting rifle, but I doubt he's a nugget crate buying, Cosmoline sniffing, uranium bullet and jizz brownie eating /k/omrade.
>>
File: tmp_12925-lasse-970659359.jpg (383KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12925-lasse-970659359.jpg
383KB, 1920x1080px
The Danish version doesn't give a fuck.

They don't censor swearing or full frontal nudity.

Here's to hoping the cute blonde decides to take a dip.
>>
>>926616
>implying northern Euros are as prude as Amerilards
Lad, that's no surprise to anyone.
>>
>>926619
It's under license by the actual Alone guys, though.

Also, it's starting to become interesting. One guy is losing his mind due to no food. He's beginning to have Truman Syndrome.
>>
File: bright-red-hair.jpg (75KB, 322x434px) Image search: [Google]
bright-red-hair.jpg
75KB, 322x434px
>>926503
a ginger
>>
>>926510
Mitch.
>>
>>926616
Is it in English or has English subs? Where can I watch?
>>
Loved season 1 and 2, not feeling season 3 at all really.

Feels like I can't even remember who the fuck is on the show, they barely go into any detail with each participant

It seems rushed, 4 episodes in and we're already 35ish days in

One girl wasn't featured until 11 days or something

Anyone else feel the same?
>>
>>925968
Fuck off Nate Silver
>>
>>926851
I think they ended up having too many successful contestants. They need to get some more bitches that will tap earlier or reduce the starting number of contestants. I have only watched season 1 and part of season 2. I am having the same problem where I can't follow what each person is doing and who is different from who. They need some more """"diversity""" cause all the white guys blend together.
>>
>>925572
I like saunas, specially I'm cold weather. seems like a really good way to spend 4-6 hours and get a morale boost.
>>
>>926503
I think he went for the only flat ground he saw. he is on the side of a hill...
>>
>>927101
I like them too but only a tryhard festival hippie fuck calls them "sweat lodges"
>>
>>927317
He built what the native muricans used to build. They are called sweat lodges. Not denying he is a hippie faggot but he used the correct term.
>>
>>926510
Dan the trapper would be it

>give me 6 steel traps and they would be already up i swear ya!
>not being a clever variant of the '20 good men' meme
>>
>>927392
No shit, Sherlock. But by using that term, it's a dead giveaway that they are a cucked trustifarian.
>>
>>927505
He's a stupid faggot for thinking muh steel traps would have shit to do with this show.

I could win this show if I had my rifle or a shotgun too.
>>
>>925968
I don't know if twit analysis is trustworthy enough, they're probably screwing with anyone trying to use them as a predictive source of info

if you're wrong again you should probably abandon this strategy
>>
>>925968
They always focus more on the people that tap out first in the first few episodes since they wont be in the show long.

They start focusing on the winner the last 3-4 episodes.

The ammount of screen time hippie girl got the first 5 episodes is a clear tell she wont win.

My money is on the 40 something year old botanist woman. We havent seen her do anything other than shave her legs, so im guessing she is going far.
>>
>>927818
>you should probably abandon this strategy
If I'm wrong again I will abandon /alone/ threads

>>927910
>My money is on the 40 something year old botanist woman
So, lets have a cheeky bet?
>>
>>927912
I'll bet you 6 gorillion (You)s it's autistic leaf man
>>
>It's an "every single one of Fowler's traps are a sadist's wet dream" episode
>>
>>926989
>They need some more """"diversity""" cause all the white guys blend together.

It won' solve your problem.
All the diversity would tap out in the first week. (as they do)
And all that would be left would be white guys.

If you ban white guys the show becomes a 10 minutes episode.
>>
Fowler will be doing the winnings!
>>
File: vlc_2017-01-11_14-43-04.png (2MB, 1263x754px) Image search: [Google]
vlc_2017-01-11_14-43-04.png
2MB, 1263x754px
>>915238
TITTIES
>>
File: 2017-01-11_14-47-41.png (154KB, 253x358px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-11_14-47-41.png
154KB, 253x358px
>>928689
i want to stick my face in that ass
>>
File: 2017-01-11_14-51-03.webm (2MB, 602x338px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-11_14-51-03.webm
2MB, 602x338px
>>928691
>>
File: vlc_2017-01-11_14-52-47.png (932KB, 598x621px) Image search: [Google]
vlc_2017-01-11_14-52-47.png
932KB, 598x621px
>>928693
Look at those titties
>>
File: 1439508020142.png (328KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1439508020142.png
328KB, 500x499px
>>928696
>>928693
>>928691
>>928689
And she also won 500K dollaridoos.
>>
>>928699
no way. i do hope she makes it to the end so we get some more shots of dat ass
>>
File: 1426029546788.jpg (32KB, 405x376px) Image search: [Google]
1426029546788.jpg
32KB, 405x376px
>>928705
>no way
fancy a bet?
>>
File: vlc_2017-01-11_15-03-13.png (827KB, 1059x394px) Image search: [Google]
vlc_2017-01-11_15-03-13.png
827KB, 1059x394px
>>928707
She is the one who is being shown the most in episode 1. She spent her energy building a chair. I bet she is gone by episode 4.
>>
File: 1424809774847.png (9KB, 528x424px) Image search: [Google]
1424809774847.png
9KB, 528x424px
>>928710
>I bet she is gone by episode 4
>>
File: vlc_2017-01-11_15-05-09.jpg (234KB, 1342x755px) Image search: [Google]
vlc_2017-01-11_15-05-09.jpg
234KB, 1342x755px
>>928711
Look at dat fish smashing booty
>>
>>928712
There's more nudity of her in the 5th episode.
>>
File: vlc_2017-01-11_15-17-17.png (199KB, 487x440px) Image search: [Google]
vlc_2017-01-11_15-17-17.png
199KB, 487x440px
>>928715
they blurred her sideboob this time :(
>>
File: vlc_2017-01-11_15-18-55.png (981KB, 592x661px) Image search: [Google]
vlc_2017-01-11_15-18-55.png
981KB, 592x661px
>>928718
she's so cute
>>
i need to stop blog posting. sorry
>>
>>928719
>she's so cute
I would fugg but she seems to be the demanding type of gf.
>>
>>921488
They don't allow guns so they don't have to worry about permits and such.

Nothing to do with being more authentic.
>>
>>928721
My impressions of her after the first episode were that she would tap out pretty early. But the moss pathway, the shelter and the fake tap out convinced me. So fucking cosy, I hope she stays till the end. Maybe not win but til the last episode.
>>
File: fishmayne.jpg (73KB, 855x455px) Image search: [Google]
fishmayne.jpg
73KB, 855x455px
this is your winrar right here
>>
Post you are stinky hippiefu
>>
>>929657
hott
>>
>>929667
What's that white fabric around her leg?
>>
>>929674
panties xDDDDD
>>
>>929675
I don't think so, if yes that's pretty disgusting because this isn't 40s anymore.
>>
>>929702
I think that is her pants, her longjohns and her panties.

I also can just imagine the hot waft of vag funk that must be wafting out there and it's making me a bit hard.
>>
>>925473
>What is with these fucking hippies and heir sweat lodges?!?!?!?

One of these days, doing frivolous things like sitting naked in a stupid sweat lodge in the wilderness is going to end up biting them in the ass.

Ok, turns out it was yesterday.
>>
>>929762
how taped out?
>>
>>929772
She didn't tap out. She literally got bit in the ass.

See >>929667
>>
>>929674
>>929675
>>929702
>>929749

No, that's the shit bandage she came up with. It still probably smells like tuna tho
>>
>>929802
but who taped?
>>
>>929805
All of them, it's part of the show: they have to film themselves out there. I would think if they didn't they'd get booted out.

>grammar and spelling matter kids
>>
>>929815
>all people on this board is an anglo
fag pls.
>>
>>929818
Fair enough. The "don't criticize my survival style" guy

Honestly makes me wonder about the authenticity of the show the way the guy keeps saying people complain about his style. Who the fuck would be complaining to him? Realize it could all be in his head but I can also imagine producers telling him to do stuff for tv.
>>
>>929818
Ooga booga my ape-like friend
>>
>>929854
He was a faggot to begin with, muh strong, independent trapper that breaks down like the faggot he was. Also the woman who got bitten by the spyder got a lot of camera time...

>>929861
Nope son, I'm no negroe.
>>
>>929815
I like you.
>>
>>915238
Well the people who make it the farthest aren't usually featured in the first episode(s)
>>
Just finished episode 4

Im fucking tired of these people using the families as excuses for leaving. The black guy didnt fucking leave because of his family. He left because he was starving and wasnt able to survive.
>>
>>930517
Season 2 black guy left because he was scared of bears
>>
>>930520

I was talking about Season 3 episode 4 specifically. But people in these shows try to make it seem like there leaving because of MUH FAMILY all the time because they dont want to admit they just cant survive. Its always "I could survive hear forever but its just not worth it not being able to see me family"
>>
>>930516
If dubs, shavefu wins
>>
>>930524
We should shame them on social media.

"I missed my family and had proven I could stay out indefinitely"

LOSER!!!!!!!
>>
>>930524
Fucking this.

Like leaving your family for 45 days instead of 55 for an autistic woods adventure is significantly less selfish.
>>
>>930605
>contestant shows up at home
"You're home!! I knew you'd win!!! We can pay off our loans and buy a new house!!!"
"Um... I tapped out.. I missed you so much.."
"You loser"
I wonder if anyone got divorced because they tapped out.
>>
>>926616
>The Danish version doesn't give a fuck.
>They don't censor swearing
They don't? And here I was thinking it's remarkable how much of the Danish language resembles English swear words.
>>
>>926385
whenever they are filming there are 20 people standing behind the camera. It's a TV show.
>>
>>926503
no mosquitos?
>>
>>926851
I hated season 2 for being even more of a scripted shit show than season one.
They show a lot more of the people that go, because after they left they have time to show the other people.
>>
>>927921
no Dave will be tapped out due to his male nutrition, you can see it in the openings
>>
>>930621
that would be really cool, because then they would be alone for the rest of their life
>>
>>915238
so what we know so far from ep 6
> Dan (trapper)
tapped out
> Dave
will starve and they pull him
> Carleigh
mental brake down, she is crying over a fish, holy f*cking snickers
> Callie
eaten by spider
> Greg
hypothermia or drowns in the lake
> Zacharia
builds a house in 3 weeks, bear brakes the house in 3 sec.
> Megan
the femonazi is strong in this one
>>
>>931224
>Callie
>eaten by spider
She took care of it with her herbal expertise, also she won and there's nothing you fags can do about it.

>Tfw I was right from the beginning and everyone refused to bet me
>Tfw the butthurt for having a strong woman winning it will be glorious on /out/
Deal with it already.
>>
>>931228
>Deal with it already.
You do realize that everyone thinks you're just some little 12yo btard right?
>>
>>931224

Dan was a faggot and I'm happy he's gone.

Dave is in it for the long haul.

Carleigh is weak.

Callie will tap from the spider bites.

Greg is my nigger and I hope he makes it but I don't think he will.

Fowler needs a better location.

Shavefu might win it.
>>
>>931230
What makes you say that? Are you triggered by the outcome of the season, you misogynistic asshole?
>>
>>931211
I'm talking about Greg
>>
>>931232
>Shavefu might win it.
Interesting that so many of the candidates are from BC and it ends up not being there this time.

I think it's her or Greg, but I pick him just because he seems to be autistic af and doesn't need people and shavefu is a hippie type and they usually reach the end of their "journey."

otoh, we haven't seen her in a while which is usually a sign that we'll be getting a lot of her later.
>>
>>925555
>he was a fag that couldn't handle it
This
These faggots just use their family as an excuse to leave.
>>
File: gerg.jpg (200KB, 456x600px) Image search: [Google]
gerg.jpg
200KB, 456x600px
>>931239

>haven't seen her in a while which is usually a sign that we'll be getting a lot of her later

I'm thinking this.

Shavefu and Fowler have not been featured much at all in the last 2 episodes, suggesting they'll last awhile.

Conversely, Greg and Hippiefu have had a lot of screen time lately. I think they're toast.

pray4greg
>>
>>926581
He thinks memes are real life
Look just because one faggots likes nagants and anal probing doesnt mean everyone else does.
>>
Greg you stupid cunt, I was rooting for you!
>>
>>915238
the fat women has enough fat to last a year. i bet she wins
>>
>>931545

>have had a lot of screen time lately. I think they're toast.

Or they just come up with a lot more shit that's engaging and worth putting into an episode.

It's always possible the other people are just fucking boring or don't have anything interesting happening to them.
>>
>>931821
True. I'm sure the producers do all kinds of things to throw you off, which is why you can't really rely on the preview or anything else.

That said, shavefu didn't seem boring at all to me.
>>
>>915238
what is alone?
>>
>>932639
history channel survival show
>>
>>915487
>He has no clue on how to hunt for hogs.
Well, he is from Canada.
>>
>>931215
lol'd
>>
>>915238
>"Wow I really think this black guy is going to win"

said no one ever
>>
>>933035
cool non sequitur, faggot
>>
>>931228
>tfw when you realize you made a total fool out of yourself, because you didn't backup your statements with proofs.
nice SJWing, but now back to Reeeeeedit
>>
>>933035
cool meme
>>
>>933119
I bet you six gorillion (You)s, faggot.
>>
>>915238
Is there a way to watch it online?
>>
>>933436
Nevermind
>>917049
Thanks, too bad I'm awful at understanding vocal english.
>>
>>915238
How long the winners in previous seasons survived?
>>
>>919000
I really hoped there will be that caption.
>>
>>926503
>wanting to deal with mosquitos
>>
>>933441
S1=56 and S2=66 days. But I read somewhere that S2 started earlier than S1 (more time before winter; in time for salmon run), and of course S3 is in Patagonia instead of Victoria Island so conditions are different each series.

Last week's trapper guy's doomed to eventually fail semi-hibernation strategy would have made top three in S1 based soley on number of days. It's a meaningless metric except maybe knowing previous results gives the participants an idea of a minimum standard to meet to have a hope of winning.
>>
>>922988
Yell at fox*

I hope the guy who built near the lake wins. He went across the lake to find a river full of salmon. Everyone else just whines and "preserves energy".
>>
>>933521
>Last week's trapper guy's
You mean S3? I'm at S1/Ep 6 so far.
It's kind of stupid that doing nothing actually lets you win, but guess it can be blamed on lack of food to prepare for winter.
>>
File: 1471642571737.jpg (35KB, 799x448px) Image search: [Google]
1471642571737.jpg
35KB, 799x448px
When it was revealed that season 3 would be in South America, I got really excited, because I thought someone said it would be in Panama. I was imagining the show taking place in a dense jungle. Patagonia is like Victoria Island 2.0. With the exception of boar and bamboo, its very similar. Shit triggers me

I think the show is going to stagnate if they don't have the next season in a location that feels significantly different. Imagine how interesting it would be to have one season in a forest, the next in a jungle, the next in an arid climate, etc
>>
>>933617
Shit, another thing I wanted to mention is how much of an advantage overweight people have on the show. They virtually have extra rations packed away in their body that will get burned up as needed. They should bar people from qualifying if they have a certain percentage of body fat.
>>
>>933621
If it was me I would make a special season just for fatties and see how long they can last.
>>
>>933682
400+ lb only
>>
>>933684
Theyd have to submit to the forklift of shame if they tap out, no fancy boats for fatties
>>
>>933688
By a helicopter, preferentially a Skycrane.
I accept nothing less.
>>
>>915238
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Why did she have to get bit by spiders? ;_;
>>
>>933758
Did she tap?
>>
>>933762
At the start of a day she said the infection was spreading into her body and that it was probably her last day. She went around talking about all her favorite spots where she's living. It was cute/sad. Then she went to bed and said she would likely tap the next day.
>>
>>933766
I really hope she is just fucking with us like she did before. But I don't think she is.
>>
>>933766
So it was another episode without anyone tapping? Shit's getting boring.
>>
>>933778
No, some dude tapped because """muh family"""
In reality he was just giving up. If he could last then he would because 500k is a shit ton.
>>
>>933784
Who? Greg?
>>
File: vlc_2017-01-19_16-25-17.png (484KB, 380x664px) Image search: [Google]
vlc_2017-01-19_16-25-17.png
484KB, 380x664px
>>933785
This dude. Idk his name
>>
>>933766
That episode covered two weeks or so and Spidergirl was bitten fairly early during the span. When the guy tapped, I think it was several days after she voiced her worries about having to leave the next day so I think she got over it or at least is hanging on. The producers are doing some creative editing of the timeline so I may be wrong though.
>>
>>933794
Ahh, you're still talking of last week's episode, anon.
>>
File: wew.jpg (365KB, 826x977px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
365KB, 826x977px
latest episode recap time

RIP GREG

Shavefu returns, and she is losing her marbles over a fox. Also, her shelter is absolute shit-tier.

Carleigh AKA sheltermaster AKA >>919210
is merely existing. Somehow she has not tapped out.

Fowler catches a bird.

Dave AKA ''''wise'''' attempts to hunt for wild pigs.

Last but not least, Hippiefu is actually recovering from muh spider bites. Seems to be doing well.
>>
>>933857
Was pretty surprised RE those spider bites. Legitameltly looked better from the herbal treatments. That's neat shit.

I'm personally rooting for whoever makes all those cool things, like the rake. He seems cool. Was pulling for drywall Dan Connor but he "taped"

And finally hippie chick I wish they would explain her current living situation. Keeps talking about wanting/needing to buy land then they show her homesteading somewhere. Just curious where the fuck you can homestead without owning land.
>>
File: IMG_0769.jpg (146KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0769.jpg
146KB, 1024x576px
Press F to pay respects.

He was /ourguy/
>>
I'm for shavefu now.

Dave is a freak. Fowler is a cuck. Callie is a trash hippie.
>>
>>934166
F
>>
File: 1429254940390.png (201KB, 528x498px) Image search: [Google]
1429254940390.png
201KB, 528x498px
>none of the wyman tapped out yet
How does /out/ feel about it?
>>
>>934246
desu, I really didnt like the hippie girl at the beginning, but after the bite she has gained a lot of respect and sympathy from me, so yeah, i'm rooting for her, shavefu seems to have her shit together, but haven't seen enough of her to have a real opinion on her
cryfu gets on my nerves. it feels like she cries everytime she on and when shes not she looks like shes on the verge of crying. get a grip girl.
>>
>>934250
Yeah, cryfu is annoying. And while I agree with you that dealing with the spider bite was based, her whole Indian dream catcher shit triggers me.

I /shavefu/ now
>>
Already watched Season 1 and I'm starting to watch Episode 8 of Season 2 and I see that they don't seem to care much about smell of food around bears and only few of them actually had bears/courgars near their camp.
I kind of understand them - walking there and here just to cook a single fish may tire you out and then how are you going to store smoked food? bear hang may not work if bear finds a tree to jump from or finds a line and cuts it, actually having your food near your shelter may help in defending it.

I have practically no experience in anything outdoorsy, but I have few ideas and I ask you if those have any sort of point.

>making a perimeter made of your shit/covering stakes in shit and putting them around your camp
>burying food in earth, covering it with brushes and setting pointed stakes around it or building smoldering fire over buried food and surrouding it with stakes. O ther method involves burying the food with mix of earth and large rocks, possibly lodged in hole's walls)
>being aggressive with these niggers from beginning - throwing rocks at them if they get near camp/you to make them think HUMAN SCENT = ROCK IN YOUR FACE. Also carrying a big stick and intimidating with it (could that work with brown bears? I seen videos of them getting hit with arrows and being rather scared of it)
>if in case of getting bear carcass - burn it. Smell of burning brethen, in theory, could scare them off as animals are scared of fire.
>a lot of fences, creating some sort of fortress
>>
>>934287
You are over estimating what a human can do in the wild with 10 tools. You can't survive out there. You won't be able to catch/gather/hunt enough food to live unless you specifically go after big game. I don't know the hunting laws where they are but I doubt the could even legally hunt big game. There is not extra food to smoke and save.

Other predators aren't a problem. They don't come into people's camps. You don't need to waste calories smearing your shit and making a fortress out of wood.

Alone is purely who can last off of fat stores and get lucking with fishing.

Building a large shelter is a waste of calories. Collecting firewood is a waste of calories unless it is used for cooking food. Water should be filtered with a pump and then heated only if it is too cold to drink.
>>
>>926046
so they bited her during the sauna thing or during her sleep?
>>
>>934166
F
>>
>>934390
There is a deer they aren't allowed to take in Patagonia and there were some shellfish that were toxic on the Island, but the producers could get them hunting licenses, even, I assume in Chile for many things or they could find somewhere where it's allowed to take game for food without tags.

And I know people who hunt big game with a bow and arrow. Someone who could do that would be able to last a lot longer than these faggots who build paddleboats and backgammon boards.

But given that Alone is a particular kind of game and not literal survival, I disagree that some of what you say is a waste. Keeping busy, to some extent, keeps you sane and at least in Seasons 1 and 2 that was the decisive factor in the end.

I wonder how many people, though, wouldn't need to keep busy to stay sane if they were eating 2000 calories of venison or pork every day.
>>
>>934390
>You are over estimating what a human can do in the wild with 10 tools. You can't survive out there. You won't be able to catch/gather/hunt enough food to live unless you specifically go after big game. I don't know the hunting laws where they are but I doubt the could even legally hunt big game. There is not extra food to smoke and save.

I heard they get the same laws like indians here, so no limit on hunting.
About getting extra food, maybe they're just hacks, after all most of them knows nothing about plants apparently, you could set up extra hooks (wooden/bone hooks are a thing) for fish traps (put a pole at shore, tie hook with bait, done), check out for bears' leftovers, bird snares (all these fucking seagulls), hunting birds with bow and so on.

>Other predators aren't a problem. They don't come into people's camps. You don't need to waste calories smearing your shit and making a fortress out of wood.
Then why are everybody freaking out about participants cooking and eating in their camps? The question was as well is would smearing shit work.

>Building a large shelter is a waste of calories. Collecting firewood is a waste of calories unless it is used for cooking food. Water should be filtered with a pump and then heated only if it is too cold to drink.
Large shelter would allow you to do more than lying during bad weather, so you could busy your mind with crafting.
I don't get the pump thing.
>>
>>934405
>Someone who could do that would be able to last a lot longer than these faggots who build paddleboats and backgammon boards.
Could they endure being alone (excluding the weekly medical checkup) for long ass time?

Oh yeah, btw. about Season 2.
I raged when that dumb bitch threw that salmon into water and when she didn't hunt that salmon she found when foraging. I wonder if she could get those seals somehow.
Kind of kekked at Jose, who got to the river just to find out there is no salmons anymore.
>>
>>934416
I think your perception of everything, including loneliness, is different when you are hungry. And pig fat and venison is fucken comfort food imho.

Did they reveal that they do those checks every week? I know that was their ruse to end S1, but I never saw anything that said that actually happened.
>>
>>934411
Cutting wood for fires is a waste of calories. Using a filtration pump would prevent that.
>>
>>934426
Surely they don't have weekly medical checkups. That seems too frequent
>>
>>934472
well they probably have to pick up footage weekly too
>>
>>934166
shit... I was rooting for him since the beginning.
>>
>>934462
>Using a filtration pump would prevent that.
Ok, I said it wrong.
Where they they could get a pump to filtrate water? All they can do is boil the water or filter with charcoal, pebbles and stuff.
>>
Just finished watching second episode of third season.

>Jim taps out because muh family
dude...
>negro wasn't charged at by anything and still holds on despite weird noises, build weird ass shelter and he can be attacked from any direction, it seems
>Megan walks in the water in full gear and sinks in quicksand
Dumb bitch
>"SURVIVAL SKILL INSTRUCTOR" didn't eat a single fish the whole time(his tiny ass trap didn't work, wow) and prefers walking around with bamboo instead of trying to catch fish, memes himself with axe and taps out.
I lose more blood when I donate, you wimp
>ginger and other seems to do alright
>NOBODY MAKES A FUCKING SPEAR
WHAT THE FUCK.
>>
>>934658
>WHAT THE FUCK.
yeah it's the first thing i do when i go in the woods i cut a good sturdy walking stick and sharpen one end.
anything comes at me be it a boar or stray dog or some feminist crazy is gonna be sorry.
>>
>>915880
>Him: "but I missed you honey, I love you"
>Wife: "ONE FUCKING DAY YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!"
kek
>>
Ok, i caught up with whole third season and what I want to say:
-Britt actually surprised me with fish luring and trying to preserve them, but few bad fishing days and he remembered about his family and how he misses them, lel.
-Carleigh and Megan seems to be doing fine-ish.
-Callie was an absolute madwoman about THREE spider bites and now she is starting to holocaust the mouses, she seen a puma, so she rather won't chicken out when trouble comes.
-Dan gave up like lil' bitch.
-Greg should be a sufficient reason why you get CLOSED shelter with firepit and a lot of firewood.
-Dave seems crazy enough to win, but has to deal with boar and boars are pure evil, worse than black bears i.m.o.
-Fowler is a crafty guy and he had long-range contact with puma, so maybe he won't chicken out if something comes into camp. He should get a fucking door! Oh, one more thing, he should come back the Fish Holocauster 3000.

I bet my money on Dave, unless Fowler comes back to fishing.

How the fuck they're supposed to deal with boars? As far as the show told, they're mega cunts and throwing rocks and yelling at them may just cause trouble. Maybe bow and arrows Dave has should make the cunt think about retreating instead of attacking.
>>
>>934913
shut the fuck up with your Holocaust references you fucking faggot get back in your hole.
>>
>>933758
I hate that bitch so much. If the season wasn't over I would go there and bite her ass myself until she tapped.
>>
>>933263
> SJW
> non pc compliant language
the triggering must be as strong as your neck bearded ass breathing
>>
I just noticed there are more women than men left.
>>
>>934936
Sensitive much?

>>935176
Funny, isn't it? And they're doing fine so far, the spider girl has the balls.
I think that producers deliberately few people who have burden in home, so they could tap out early for quick drama and more screentime for more stable participants.
>>
>>935198
>Funny, isn't it?
Nah, it's just the Southern hemisphere where everything is the opposite.
>>
>>934913
>How the fuck they're supposed to deal with boars?
eat them they are delicious.
>>
Just checked out the Danish version:
>no conifers
>wind
>rain
>no dense forest
>all trees are tiny birches
Good Lord, they're fucked.
>>
File: 1483018910717.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1483018910717.png
38KB, 499x338px
>people get overly emotional and cry over not seeing their families for three days
This actually happens??

1st season sperglord is pretty boss so far tho.
>>
>>935126
(You) have me confused with someone else. Lukr moar.
>>
>>934913
>Carleigh seems to be doing fine-ish
She looks fucking miserable, I'm surprised that she hasn't tapped out yet.
>>
Chose your ten items from this list (http://www.history.com/shows/alone/articles/gear-list)

INDIVIDUAL

*Each participant must choose TEN total items from the following list. Selections are final. Once chosen, no items may be swapped out or replaced. These will be each participant’s unique tools used to survive in the wilderness on camera.

>Shelter

12x12 ground cloth/tarp (grommets approved)
8 mm climbing rope - 10M
550 parachord - 20m
1 hatchet
1 saw
1 ax

>Bedding

1 multi-seasonal sleeping bag that fits within provided backpack
1 bivy bag (Gore-Tex sleeping bag cover)
1 sleeping pad
1 hammock

>Cooking

1 large (no more than 2 quart) pot, includes lid
1 steel frying pan
1 flint or ferro rod set
1 enamel bowl for eating
1 spoon
1 canteen or water bottle

>Hygiene

1 bar soap
1 8 oz tube of toothpaste
1 face flannel
1 40 m roll of dental floss
1 small bottle bio shower soap
1 shaving razor (and 1 blade)
1 towel (30” x 60”)
1 comb

>Hunting

1 300-yard roll of nylon single filament fishing line and 25 assorted hooks (No lures)
1 primitive bow with 6 Arrows (must be predominately made of wood)
1 small gauge gill net (12' x 4' with 1.5" mesh)
1 slingshot/Catapult + 30 steel ball bearings + 1 replacement band
1 net foraging bag
1 3.5 lb roll of trapping wire

>Food

5 lbs of beef jerky (protein)
5 lbs of dried pulses/legumes/lentils mix (starch and carbs)
5 lbs of biltong (protein)
5 lbs of hard tack military biscuits (carbs/sugars)
5 lbs of chocolate (Simple/complex sugars)
5 lbs of pemmican (traditional trail food made from fat and proteins)
5 lbs of gorp (raisins, m&m's and peanuts)
5 lbs of flour (starch/carbs)
2 lbs of rice or sugar and 1 lb of salt

>Tools

1 pocket knife
1 hunting knife
1 Leatherman multi-tool
1 sharpening stone
1 roll of duct tape or 1 roll of electrical tape
1 small shovel
1 small sewing kit
1 carabineer
1 LED flashlight
1 pair of ice spikes
>>
>>935125
lol. Someone's jealous that a woman is more /out/ than he is.

Personally, I think it's awesome; I'd marry a girl like that.
>>
>>935469
I don't suppose there's a location set yet?

1 Tarp
2 Fishing line and hooks
3 Fishing line and hooks again (or if this is against the rules, an axe)
4 Sleeping bag
5 Bivvy (SOL thermally reflective)
6 Cook pot
7 5lbs Pemmican
8 Gill Net
9 Trapping Wire
10 Hunting Knife (High-carbon)

Without knowing the location (and therefore the temperature range and food availablility, this is the best I can come up with. It's predominantly focused on food aquisition and temporary shelter setup, relying on the pemmican to make sure I can find a suitable location near a watering hole (where the likelihood of trapping mammals would be higher) and establish shelter before I get traps and lines set up. I'd probably be going in the semi-underground adobe hut direction for permanent shelter. With any luck, it would be on the ocean again, because (and how in two years no one figured this is is beyond me) salt water can be reduced for brining and preserving excess meats. By the end of week two, I'd expect to have a heated shelter and enough food coming in to preserve a decent amount.
>>
>>935495
But don't take my word on this loadout, I'm no survival expert like the guy who tapped day one because he saw bear shit.
>>
>>935497
In Reunion episode the negro said he was bluff-charged at by bear, how true it is, I don't know.

>>935469
-axe
-hunting/big knife
-paracord
-sleeping bag
-pot
-ferro rod
-fishing line + hooks
-1x pemmican
-shovel
-tarp

I wonder if on Island and Patagonia I could dig out edible roots, there have to be edible roots, right?

------------

Other thing, I read that all participants get paid depending on amount of days they stay and that Larry from Season 2 could quit job for a quite while. Somebody knows about that?
>>
>>935520
>bluff charged.
I see black bears all the time, they only charge if you give them a reason to.

Bamboo is a grass, i don't know how it tastes of how many calories you'd get out of it, but that's definitely edible. It's a relative of cat-tail so it's probably pretty similar.

It wouldn't surprise me. They're still providing content for the show even if they don't win.
>>
File: 1484973315636.gif (116KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
1484973315636.gif
116KB, 500x494px
>>935469
1. tarp
1. paracord
1 ferro rod set
1 large pot
1 hunting knife
1 300-yard fishing line and 25 hooks
1 primitive bow with six arrows
1 gill net
1 sleeping bag
1 ax
>>
>>935535
>I see black bears all the time, they only charge if you give them a reason to.
Well, "Uncle Toms" exist too, so you may find a overly aggressive black bear, so who knows.

>Bamboo is a grass, i don't know how it tastes of how many calories you'd get out of it, but that's definitely edible. It's a relative of cat-tail so it's probably pretty similar.
Bamboo sounds like a decent idea (I heard about bamboo shots as well). Would be slowly chewing plants a good idea to identifying them?

>It wouldn't surprise me. They're still providing content for the show even if they don't win.
True dat, who would want to sit there, whine all day and carry all the camera stuff around for free?
>>
>>935469
With an eye to cutting that oil cloth into a few items, I'd go with:

12x12 ground cloth (oil cloth)
20m 550 cord
1 saw or 1 ax (depending on climate/season)
1 hammock
1 water bottle (large stainless steel, with steel lid)
1 ferro rod set
1 3.5lb roll of trapping wire or 1 small gauge gill net (depending on climate/season)
1 hunting knife
1 sharpening stone
5 lbs pemmican
>>
>>935555
One of these days I'll just cap this so I don't have to keep retyping it, lol.

All grasses (single round stalk, alternating bladed leaves, single seed pod) are edible. Examples include rice, wheat, maize, cat-tail and bamboo. Best parts are roots and seeds.

All parts of all brassicas (four petal, four tall stamen, two low stamen) are edible. Examples include Bok Choy, Mustard, Cauliflower, Cabbage. Best parts are leaves and especially buds.

All compound berries (such as raspberries and thimbleberries) , crown berries (such as blueberries and huckleberries), and anything that looks like a strawberry (such as mock strawberry and arbutus fruit) is edible.

The only exception to any of these rules that I'm aware of is a compound berry in that exists only in South America and is white (which should be a pretty good indicator that you don't want to eat it anyway.
>>
>>935565
That should say "all parts of all grasses" though in most cases the stem is going to be a little tough.
>>
>>935565
>>935566
Great to know, I wonder how many edible plants are in Patagonia.
In worst case I would boil everything and try them all.
>>
File: Forest.png (4MB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Forest.png
4MB, 1500x1125px
Here are some forum posts made by Fowler. He talks about modifications done to his multi-tool, and a little about the show. I'm surprised he chose the coldsteel shovel and a saw instead of an axe, but it clearly worked out since his shelter looks amazing.

http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=627137

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/showthread.php?29029-Alone-Season-3

Here's a Q and A Fowler did with PenBayPilot,
http://www.penbaypilot.com/article/alone-week-5-zach-versus-dan/80692

I also came across Callie talking about her knife in the comment section here,
http://www.thetruthaboutknives.com/2016/11/the-knives-of-historys-alone-season-3/
>>
>>935572
>coldsteel shovel
It's sharpened, so it can act as smaller axe.
>>
>>935569
lol, probably not a good idea. But in addition to copious amounts of bamboo, I think I saw some lesser known brassicas and some sort of bolette, which unless it turns blue or smells funny, I'd definitely give a shot.

There's also the possibility that mice could be eaten if they weren't handled before cooking. While most people would probably turn their noses up at it, mice neither need to be gutted nor deboned and can be eaten whole, the bones dissolve completely in the human digestive system.

>>935574
Thinner blade, though... you wouldn't have the weight or the splitting effect that make axes useful; it would be more like a clumsy knife. But given the item count limitation rather than a more realistic weight/volume limitation like EVERY other backpacker ever, multi-tools were probably still a really good choice.
>>
>>935581
>lol, probably not a good idea.
Probably, thought you can use methods like putting a plant on inner part of arm, then on tongue to check if anything happens
>But in addition to copious amounts of bamboo, I think I saw some lesser known brassicas and some sort of bolette, which unless it turns blue or smells funny, I'd definitely give a shot.
Thanks.

>mice neither need to be gutted nor deboned and can be eaten whole, the bones dissolve completely in the human digestive system.
But show said about diseoase in scat and urine, I wouldn't try a whole raw mice.

>Thinner blade, though...
Well, then winter may be tough for him if he won't be able to get easy firewood.
I wonder about multitool, though. Isn't it a bit too gimmicky? How many tools from it you need? I would prefer a good hunting knife, so it wouldn't break on rougher use and it seems to be a good sidearm if in grapple with puma or something.

A saw seems to be a good choice for finer tasks, but I would be afraid it could break due to bad luck.
>>
>>935581
The mice in Patagonia carry hantavirus
>>
New bread >>935617
New bread >>935617
New bread >>935617
>>
>>935615
Which is why I said to not handle them before cooking.
>>
Anonymous 01/22/17(Sun)17:19:58 No.935620▶
New bread >>935617
New bread >>935617
New bread >>935617
>>
>>935400
yeah claim you are someone else, your fagotry gives you away, always!
>>
>>935481
I just hate hippies.
>>
>>935469
i would take 1 of all the food (except gorp) and 1 sleeping bag and 1 ferro rod.
i would outlast all the tool-fags easily.
>>
>>936836
good luck eating uncooked rice
>>
>>937262
why would i eat uncooked rice?
btw you can actually fry rice if you want, or break it up make flour out of it (or close to) make pasta and fry it like ancient bread if nothing else works.
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.