[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Winter and living in the woods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: immortality.jpg (27KB, 470x319px) Image search: [Google]
immortality.jpg
27KB, 470x319px
What is it about winter that makes me want to put my pack on and throw a rifle over my shoulder and start walking into the abyss and darkness of unoccupied frozen land?

Every year this happens, the first snow and then here I am wishing I could just trudge for dozens of miles through it all and build a camp and a fire and start setting up for long term survival.

Is there anything wrong with doing this? I live out west, the land is quite large here. I'm a skilled outdoorsman and have survived alone in the wilderness for over a month before.

With everything that's happening in society, and my own mental illness(bi-polar), I believe it's finally time for me to pack up my things and leave society behind.

I'm tired of it. I'll be walking east into northern Idaho. Nothing but a rifle and a fishing pole, and the typical survival gear.

I wish you all luck and survival in this human world, I'm far too anti-social to contend with you all. I'll be in the woods, and I may die. That's all okay. I don't think life is about being the longest lived or the safest, or even the smartest. Though, I know you 4channers are loading up your comments. I won't be around to see them.
>>
You'll be posting later tonight.
>>
>>912593

>I'll be in the woods, and I may die.

Is that what the rifle's for?
>>
>>912596
Technically correct. I won't be leaving until tomorrow morning.

>>912626
If I become injured or too depressed, sure.

It's mainly for small game.
>>
>>912593
>wrong

No, summer is for breeding, winter is for selection.

Thank you for your sacrifice.
>>
>>912669
You're welcome.
>>
because winter all but guarantees that nobody is going to stumble across you
>>
>>912681
I think this is a good point. You can walk 100 yards into a field and be pretty confident that nobody will want to walk out there to you.

But what of the summer? Do we use the winter to find sufficiently hidden dens for the summer?
>>
>>912593

I'll wait until the movie comes out, and then get to see half of the fags on here lionising you and the other half calling you stupid for fucking up basic /out/ shit.

>Goodbye Alexander Supermeme
>>
>>915012
Oddly familiar...
>>
>>912685
>sure is summer etc etc etc

nah just work all winter and vagabond all summer

nothing could possibly go wrong
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.