[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ticks & Bugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: tick.jpg (49KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
tick.jpg
49KB, 642x361px
Ticks, and how to prevent them.

>be me
>go hiking with dog
Dog has preventative measures such as tick control necklace, and is washed every week.

>come back full of ticks
>take shower, shower dog

Now every day for the past month I've been encountering these fuckers at home. I've cleaned, fumigated, washed my clothes. Yet they keep coming.
>>
>>911753
Did you check your anal cavity?
>>
wash body with vinegar, also clean the rags & bedding with vinegar. Keep the windows open & rooms cold.

If that doesn't help or you don't trust in vinegar, then buy an insect-fogger.

Had flees in my room & only this with couple of traps could get rid of them.
Remember that you'll then have to stay out of the room(s) you fogged and keep the window's open for atleast 6h. Considering anons and his' dogs health, I would even leave them open for a bit longer.
>>
>>911753

Burn your house down with everything you own in it.

It's the only way to be sure.
>>
>>912665
WTF anon it's ticks not spiders.
>>
>>912665
this

I can assure the ticks will be gone
>>
>>911753
Did you really just call a dog collar a necklace?
>>
OP, please start using Frontline on your dog and
permethrin on your clothes.
>>
>>911753
https://youtu.be/kw7dMSTAb8Y

I don't know if it actually works, but it could.
>>
>>912675
well to be fair, ticks are arachnids.
>>
>>911753

Ticks love to hide in cracks in exposed wood. That is what the fuckers do, they sit and wait, sometimes for a very long time and they love any kind of plant matter dead or alive. Hit any wood in your house with a good coat of furniture polish or lacquer if you want. Should kill the fuckers. If you have a wooden porch then hit that too. Had the same problem at my grandparents house once.
>>
>checking /out/ catalog
>see ticks & bugs thread
>remember the time I found a tick on my balls when having a cheeky scratch at 3am
>pulled it off by hand and nearly bloody feinted
>didn't expect this kind of ptsd browsing /out/

Fuck you OP
>>
>>914989
I had this same very issue
To this day I have a (small) weird itchy lump on my scrotum
Fucker was probably a homo tick
>>
>>911753
Put the dog necklace around your dick and balls.
>>
>>915006
sure you got it all?

I've had loads of ticks, on two occasions part of it has remained inside (locking mandible apparently) and so I had to get it cut out at the hospital.
>>
>>911753
buy this

http://www.frontline.com/Pages/default.aspx?Redirected=1

99 % no more parasites
>>
>>911753
What breed is your dog? Not all dogs can handle weekly washing, some have oils on their skin and fur like most hounds that keep them healthy, and washing them too much dries out their skin
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.