[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Andorra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 25.jpg (280KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
280KB, 800x530px
Andorra dude, small country
>>
>>911440
is that all of andorra?
>>
Is Andorra good for hiking and camping? I have never been there and i live near there, also, It is taxes free, So everything is cheaper (clothes, food,..) sorry for bad english
>>
>>911440
>181 sq mile micro State

Nice!
>>
Google img Andorra women.

No fat chicks, there must be a law?
>>
Where are all the Wookies?
>>
>>911440
>mfw Andorra is an overrated country riddled with retard tourists that just go to buy cheap shit during summer and ski during winter.

Most of it's area is either taken by towns or skiing resorts.
>>
>>911632
> <5% arable land

What do you expect, fuzz nuts?
>>
>>911637
Yet they still make sure the little space they have is to grow tobacco.
>>
>>911641
>cash crop == $/£/€ per yield

Do the math, they ain't gonna put in vineyards.
>>
>>911656
Look, I´m not saying they should live off the land because they can´t. The extra income is just a nice bonus as it would survive even if they tried to plant and sell fucking orchids because of the fiscal paradise state and the tourism. I'm just saying that if you're from Andorra and like hiking, you're better off heading to the french / catalan pyrenees which are right around the corner. At the same time I'm not saying it's without it's nice places, just they are too little and too few (again because they're space limited anyway)
>>
>>911679
To put this in perspective for common Amerifats, Andorra is 181 sq mi, Rhode Island (the smallest state) is almost 8.5x that at 1545 sq mi.

Andorra imports almost all it's food.
>>
File: SAM_2084.jpg (3MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_2084.jpg
3MB, 4000x3000px
>>911632
Completely false. The closest I've ever come to dying of exposure far from any human was in Andorra.
That whole area of the Pyrennees is utterly sublime. I'll post some photos of the GR-11 trail in Andorra.
>>
File: SAM_2057.jpg (3MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_2057.jpg
3MB, 4000x3000px
>>911910
This pole marks the border with Spain.
>>
File: SAM_2064.jpg (3MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_2064.jpg
3MB, 4000x3000px
>>911912
Taken standing on the Spanish border.
Point out those ski resorts to me?
>>
File: SAM_2094.jpg (3MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_2094.jpg
3MB, 4000x3000px
>>911913
>>
>>911476
Spain or France?
>>
>>911914

looks almost like vermont
>>
>>911927
That picture could literally be on any continent other than Antarctica
>>
>>911995
not when you are from vermont
>>
>>911524
>Andorra women
google most countries like that and you get that result. I got only 9-10/10 for germany and I know we have fat chicks
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.