[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Europe in January

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: kjgkgk.png (776KB, 833x463px) Image search: [Google]
kjgkgk.png
776KB, 833x463px
Can anyone suggest places in Europe that have accessible walks/hikes in January?

Doesn't have to be anything strenuous or death-inducing, just something that provides great views and some fresh air for a day.

I wanted to do a city break with some outdoor elements, and thought you guys might have good suggestions. I know January is shit season for this sort of thing, but still.
>>
>>910108
Try somewhere near some mountains in Spain. Weather should be pretty forgiving and from what I've seen there's good areas that stretch pretty far. Some woods, stuff to climb down, stuff to climb up etc.
>>
>>910108
In northern Portugal you have the Geres national park. The weather iss relatively moderate during that time of the year but you might experience some snow and cold. You have lots of trails and a few camping parks in the area, plus there's lots of water and green scenery.

It's highest point is 1500meters so it's kinda nice. For a couple days and if you don't want nothing too extreme I find it to be a good option. Anyway if want to know something more feel free to ask.
>>
>>910116
*Its highest
Stupid phone
>>
>>910116
Wow I never heard of that area before, it looks amazing!

I don't think I'd be driving on my vacation though, do you think that's necessary, or can some spots be gotten to by public transport?
>>
File: IMG_2016.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2016.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>910199
A car gives you more mobility but there's public transportation to near the park, you probably need to do more than one transfer tho.

old related pic
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.