[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Colorado

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11

File: DUDE.jpg (231KB, 600x378px) Image search: [Google]
DUDE.jpg
231KB, 600x378px
Is Colorado /out/ approved? Seems like a great place to do pretty much everything.
>>
File: 1470045345598.jpg (42KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1470045345598.jpg
42KB, 500x300px
Fuck off, we're full.
>>
>>909973
But I live here nigga
>>
File: twiggyKTR_306x350.jpg (28KB, 306x350px) Image search: [Google]
twiggyKTR_306x350.jpg
28KB, 306x350px
There is literally plenty of room in colorado.
It is one of the least populated states and there is tons to do there.
Anyone saying its full is a shellfish idiot that does not want to share the wealth even though there is plenty to go around.
Disgusting.
>>
>>912705
>Anyone saying its full is a shellfish idiot that does not want to share the wealth even though there is plenty to go around.
We'll gladly share, it's that you fucks from out of state come and do one or more of these things, sometimes all of them.

>trash the ever living fuck out of the mountains/wilderness
>move here and force retarded laws through to make it more like cali
>raise property prices by double or sometimes triple, not giving wages in the state a chance to balance to reflect it
Califags, Yanks and Texans can git, most everyone else is welcome.
>>
>>912711
>move here and force retarded laws through to make it more like cali
The laws in california are the most progressinve in the world.
If not for california we would still have cars and trucks that pollute the everloving shit out of the air we all breathe .
Go crawl under a rock caveman, the west is becoming civilized whether it likes it or not.
>>
>>912711
>Califags, Yanks and Texans can git, most everyone else is welcome.
Literally this
>>
Colorado has 58 mountains exceeding 14,000 feet elevation, more than any other state, of course it is /out/ approved.
>>
>>912711
Texan here, we have the same problem, trust me, we don't want to move to your shit state of half sized landmarks
>>
>>912952
Then why do so many of you fat fucks move here then?
>>
>>913102
hahaha Texans aren't fat you non-rancher, urban shill
>>
>>913102
Long tall texans is what you usually meet.
>>
>>913106
>Texans aren't fat
>literally the fattest state in the union
And before you try and blame Hispanics, Colorado has fuck tons of them yet we're still the thinnest state.
>>
>>909971
Too many spics
>>
>>912711

>the only 3 relevant regions of the country can 'git', we only want the uneducated filth from alabama and arkansas into our precious state

fuck off
>>
>>909973
i'm moving to CO from CA
this will be fun
>>
>>913205
have fun, bunch of scumbags have been moving there. crime and drug rates have skyrocketed.
>>
>>913205

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
>>
totally /out/ approved.

Just need a lot more money to live there now. And honestly the weed tourism folks are pretty insufferable (i say this as someone who smokes regularly). But if you're at all into winter /out/ it's one of the best in the world.
>>
>>913230
>>913230
well that was too easy
i was born in denver
i'm a conservative
typical ignorant coloradans
if you don't like your current state
blame your politicians
>>
>>913230
what's your source
>>
>>913205
I hope you die in a car accident while driving on ice this winter.
>>
>>913249
>>913250
samefag harder urban shill
>>
I just moved to CO at the beginning of last year from Florida. The first month of being here I decided I need to try hunting. Does anyone know what I have to do to get started with that? I don't have any buddies here yet to take me so I'll have to do it alone or with someone I find along the way
>>
>>913339
Hunting in CO is a shit ton of red tape from what I remember. For deer anyway, you can't just go into the woods and shoot legal game, you have to go to a designated lot and shit and something about a lottery.
>>
File: tumblr_og8f2pJiAN1teqokwo1_1280.jpg (472KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og8f2pJiAN1teqokwo1_1280.jpg
472KB, 1000x1000px
>>913246
Weed tourists are the worst. I smoke weed every day, legally, and I still hate them.

>>913339
what part?

pic related, took it this year on one of my many /out/ings.
>>
>>913434
CO springs.
>>
>>913161
Are you angry my dude?
>>
it's basically California but fewer mexicans and asians. complete with way overpriced real estate...
>>
>>913161
Butthurt Yank detected.
>>
>>913205
CALIFAGS GO HOME
>>
>>912952
this. We're being priced out of our homes, and in way its much worse than what's happening here because at least the locals aren't being forced to leave their hometowns based solely on the incoming out of towners effects on our local economy. The majority of us aren't moving here for shits and giggles. We're moving here because its cheap and nearby our home state in case of emergencies.
>>
>>913234
moved to CO last year, you can't stop it :^) Just relax.
>>
File: tumblr_ofyx5n6Nz81teqokwo1_1280.jpg (546KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofyx5n6Nz81teqokwo1_1280.jpg
546KB, 1000x1000px
>>913465
I meant what part of Florida derp
>>
>>913862
Oh, Tampa/st pete
>>
File: tumblr_og6pb8l9ow1teqokwo1_1280.jpg (587KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og6pb8l9ow1teqokwo1_1280.jpg
587KB, 1000x1000px
>>913889
Fucking knew it. I'm not from FL, but everyone in CO that I know who's from FL...... is from St. Pete.

Explain yourselves.
>>
>>913892
Not much to explain. Tampa is shit. I can't speak for everyone else but I came here to fulfill my highschool dreams of being a park ranger. Also my lady has epilepsy and Colorado has done of the best neurologists, whereas Tampa doctors don't give a Damn about disabled people because they don't see much money from the insurance.

Colorado represented the American dream. If I work hard and make the tough choices I could have everything I want. Now I'm here and I'm happier than I've ever been.
>>
>>913855
Disgusting piece of shit, kill yourself
>>
>>913894
I hope all you fucks die in car accidents
>>
>>913570
i am moving home
see>>913249
>>
>>913289
i have years of experience driving in snow and ice
go be ignorant somewhere else
>>
File: i-70-traffic.jpg (97KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
i-70-traffic.jpg
97KB, 1200x675px
colorado is /out/ but
you fucking assholes. i was born here. my mom was born here. my great grandpa was born here and we all have to move because you fucking eternal newfags cannot come up with an original idea to literally save your life. i hate you people. you come and disrespect the land and you disrespect the old man on the road and then you pretend like you're one of us. do you make every decision in life based off of the content on your facebook? its rediculous how quickly things have changed for the worse and i'm starting to feel dizzy from the fumes in the air (which look fucked from morrison) but all you texans are just so fucking content in your new laid back traffic jams. please, fuck off. we are actually full and have been so for years. my fucking aquafer dried up! its a big goddam beautiful country with oppurtunity everywhere so move somewhere else. you know, if you keep turning all of the nice places into Los Angeles clones then sooner or later this whole country will be miserable.
>>
>>916956
What the fuck did you just say about me? Etc. Etc....
>>
>>914951
>>914952
Samefag DIAF. Fucking slash your wrists on that edge, would you?
>>
File: colorado in a nutshell.jpg (33KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
colorado in a nutshell.jpg
33KB, 600x315px
>>916956
>if you keep turning all of the nice places into Los Angeles clones then sooner or later this whole country will be miserable
This.

If you transplants take ANYTHING from any of our post let it be this. At least check yourselves at the door, ask WHY your moving here in the first place.
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>917169
For weed. You're literally getting the country's refuse.
>>
Do CO people welcome immigrants from KS? We are your peace-loving neighbors...we are pro-gun and pro state's rights and we despise Californians..we just want a respite from the endless fields of farmland and manure.

Love,
Your neighbors
>>
File: kat.jpg (39KB, 400x466px) Image search: [Google]
kat.jpg
39KB, 400x466px
>>917169
I just like mountains desu
>>
File: dogbitesleg.png (87KB, 174x302px) Image search: [Google]
dogbitesleg.png
87KB, 174x302px
>>917546
You will be welcomed with open arms. And maybe hated by some too.. But if you respect the land and be a good person, you can't be hated.
>>
File: lakesancristobal_SP.jpg (98KB, 754x507px) Image search: [Google]
lakesancristobal_SP.jpg
98KB, 754x507px
>>917546
>pro-gun and pro state's rights and we despise Californians
You will fit in fine.

>>917573
So make sure you take care of them then. I understand this is /out/ so you probably already do, but Coloradans are sick of getting camping areas and shooting spots closed off to them because transplants refuse to pick up their trash.

>>917543
There are a few other states that allow people to 420 blaze et now though.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.