[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to raise money for various charities this season.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: SAM_3787.jpg (512KB, 932x1071px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_3787.jpg
512KB, 932x1071px
I'm trying to raise money for various charities this season. Would anyone be interested in Christmas ornaments like these?
I'd be happy to make you one in exchange for a small donation, say $5, to a licensed charity.
I can personalize them in any way you like, or even make something else. You want a dickbutt ornament, you got it.
I make 'em out of balsa wood so shipping cost would be negligible.
>>
Das p. cool ornament OP but sorry, I dont support nonprofits because they are all scams. If you had someone you knew that really needed $5 id do it, but fuck charities for real. You should do some homework and see if you can find out where the money is actually going.. Ill bet $5 you cant do it.
>>
>>909535
That looks really neat anon.
>>
>>909547
Give.org

They give a lot of info about where the money goes.

There still are a few good ones out there
>>
>>909547
t. someone who doesn't know how non-profits work

https://youtu.be/bfAzi6D5FpM
>>
>>909566
Goving money directly to a needy family/bum/starving african is the way to go. Giving money to an organization who then will dole it out to their interest groups who then spread it around churches/community outreach/orphanages who then use it for self supporting bullshit is not.

You wanna help? Go find someone who needs help and fucking help them instead of having a huge conglomerate of fat cat faggots "do it for you"
>>
>>909572
Leave your house once in a while and see how much good they do before you go linkong youtube vids like you know a thing or two
>>
>>909576
I don't support you dirty bums.
>>
>>909535
>Would anyone be interested in Christmas ornaments like these?
Yes.
>>
>>909598
/out/ doesnt support edgy teenage namefags so git out
>>
>>909535
>>909535
Can I make my donation to a MGTOW approved charity?
I really like your bear.

https://www.mgtow.com/forums/topic/its-christmas-donate-to-a-male-only-charity/
>>
>>910184
Found the homeless general OP.
>>
>>909535
>dickbutt ornament

OP, I don't even know what that is and I want one!

What do you have in mind?
>>
>>910191
>>>/r9k/ is that way, loser
>>
>>910191
OP here; I'd rather you spent the money on a haircut and some clearasil so you could get yourself a date.
>>
>>911073
Wow thats not very nice.
>>
>>910200
>anyone who doesnt support tripfags is a bum
>>
>>909535
I'd definitely buy one or two for a good cause OP
>>
>>911156
He wants you to get a date, what's not nice about that?
>>
>>909547
>>909576
>>910184
>>911178

>being this ass mad about people wanting to help others via honest labor and trade

Why don't you fuck off guy. What've you done to help anyone Mr. Credibility?
>>
>>909535
So how artsy can you get OP? I'd consider buying for the parents. They have some really nice wooden ornaments they bought in Germany. They're pretty well crafted and I'd like to know if you could make like a scenic picture or something out of one of those things.
If not, I'd consider one for myself of the classic trout caught on a fly sort of thing.
>>
>>911354
what is nice about implying mgtow are pimply?
mgtow dont have gfs because they dont want them, not cause they cant get them.
>>
File: IMG_1484.jpg (25KB, 206x206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1484.jpg
25KB, 206x206px
>>909535
Yes actually, put them up on eBay or something
>>
>>911519
Is there something wrong with being pimply? Check your privilege and leave your beauty standards at the door, goddamn bigoted niggerfaggot. Just because women are shallow doesn't mean you should be, too.
>>
If you guys need someone to give 5$ to and feel charitable, hit me up senpai, lost my job not to long ago and trying to ride the poor train until I find new work.

Struggle is real.
>>
>>911360
You're retarded
>>
>>912196
Gib address ill send you 5 bucks for xmas
>>
>>912201
I don't want to post it on 4chan, I don't need dragon companionship.
>>
>>912207
You want 5 bucks or not? Figure it out
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.