[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's it going /out , I am getting a wolf hybrid on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: received_1811948892379996.jpg (147KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
received_1811948892379996.jpg
147KB, 1080x1920px
How's it going /out , I am getting a wolf hybrid on the 19th, and on doing extensive research , it's coming across that I may need another dog to keep the puppy company while I'm at work because of the nature of wolves. Should I request two pups from the woman, in order to have them keep each other busy during the day? It would certainly stress my abilities and time to have two, but I don't want a puppy that is not content. Pic related, the one puppy I was certainly getting.
>>
Is this the wrong board? Of all the boards I'd figure this would be in /out ,s skill set/knowedge field.
>>
>>907368
Yes. Definitely get two.
Also, you know /an/ is a place, right?
>>
>>907368
My friends mom in elementary school had 3 wolf dogs. They were huge. She had them built a shed/house that they would stay in when they weren't home. Basically like caging a normal dog but a big one where they can walk around. I'm pretty sure if they left them in the house alone they would have destroyed it
>>
>on doing extensive research
If you did extensive research you wouldn't be getting one. They suck as pets and if anyone says "my wolf hybrid was a great dog" then chances are the person they got it from lied. Now you can get DNA tests to call them out.

If you want a "wild" dog get a Aussie Cattle Dog. And make sure it has a Bentley white spot on its head and a black spot on its tail. At least then you'll have a buddy instead of an out of control idiot dog who diss holes in your yard for dens.
>>
File: IMG_0825.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0825.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>907368
You shouldn't get doge if you don't have the time to pay attention to it. Get a cat instead. They are shitty animals but you shouldn't do that to doge.
>>
>>907368
>getting a wolfdog
>not having time for it
You are an asshole of the utmost kind.
>>
>>907368

They need a crap ton of attention and space. If you can't give either one, stop right now and fuck off from getting one.
>>
>>907470
this applies to doges, girlfrans, children, and that anon who likes to pepperspray anything that approaches him
>>
>>907476

Hybrids are much dif you retard, you clearly don't know shit.

Forgot how 4chan is full of retards.
>>
Wolf dog hybrids are dangerous and stupid to own
>>
>>907368
If you don't have a large yard, you're going to regret buying any number of wolfdogs. The one I had ate $40 a week and walked 5 miles a day, and if he didn't get his five miles a day, he'd get obstinate and destroy shit.

Yes, this applies to all large dogs, but not to the same extent. Those dogs are genetically mellowed out and humanized. Wolves are not.
They are also much smarter than other dogs. And not about to put up with your shit if you don't show them why you're the leader.

Be warned.
>>
>>907479
How could you possibly ever forget this?
>>
>>907398
A thousand fuckin times this. Fucking wolf fetish faggots.
>>
>>907515
>much smarter
No. In fact, the reason they are shitheads is because they do not understand human emotion or motivations. The reason normie dogs are good is because theyve been bred to be right next to us. It isnt because the wolf dog is smarter, its because he is fundamentally different and as such can not understand why you dont want him to shit in the house, eat the cat, dig dens etc.
>>
To actually answer your question, a breeder I know recommends against getting two puppies
at the same. Especially from the same litter. Apparently they have a tendency to bond to each
other more than to you, which makes them much harder to train and much less enjoyable to own.
If you are getting a dog, make sure you have enough time to spend with it. And if you ignore all the
people in this thread recommending you not to get a wolfdog and go ahead and do it anyway,
don't get two. And if you ignore that as well, at least get a big one that's a couple years older and
already trained, at the very least he can get your pup in line if he's being a little shit.
>>
>>907593
Youre fuckin retarded, please post face with timestamp so i know to push your undoubtedly fat ass over if i ever see you in public you fucking shitlord
>>
>>907594
>I don't like your opinion and don't agree with you so you are wrong and I'm so alpha that I'll kick the shit out of you for disagreeing with my opinion.
>>
>>907377
Speak to >>>/an/
>>
Alright, took a little while for some answers, but I appreciate it. I plan on getting one and attempting to train her well. I'm going to try to follow a k9 training esque thing, and see how it goes, worst case scenario I can afford to have the doggo sent to a trainer.
>>
>>907614
Theres a difference between being wrong and having shit opinions. You do tick both boxes though. Also damn fatty, all i have to do to kick the shit out of you is push you over?
>>
>>907742
>I can afford to have the doggo sent to a trainer.
Or the most likely answer is you're going to end up taking it to the humane society and giving it up because it tears up everything in your yard and house, gets in the neighbors garbage, digs holes all over the place, constantly runs away, you end up being alone because "shep is kinda mouthy and isn't good around people or kids", it barks non stop during the day and howls at night etc
>>
A few things...

You're likely not getting a wolfdog, or 'hybrid' as you're calling it. Nor do you want to; you just don't realize it yet and are blinded by the 'cool' factor. If you were getting a wolfdog, you have 9' tall fences around your entire large back yard and 3' underground fence to prevent them from getting out...right? If no, you're a fucktard. Also, they eat your walls, no literally, they eat the walls of your house and anything they want when they're bored. Also have fun during winter when it's 2+ years old and tries to eat you because of winter wolf syndrome.

Have fun supporting shitty breeders and blaming the dogs behavior on it being a 'wolf' instead of your lack of training.

Sorry for being such a cunt, but you need to hear it.
>>
My neighbors growing up had two wolves, put me permanently off the romantic idea. They needed constant attention. They didn't have kids, they were both in their mid thirties, but the woman was for all purposes a stay-at-home dog mom. They had a husky who looked shell shocked from being around them 24/7. All three of them (the couple and the huskey) were seriously bitten more than once. The younger of the two was an ab solute menact, even to the othe wolf. Outside of coming when called, they were practically untrainable. Everything in their lives revolved around these things, it was like trying to keep a tire fire in your living room. They shock collared both of them constantly, it was the only thing that could show them down when they got out. By the end they pretty much kept them tranq'd and drooling all day.
They were beautiful, and that beauty came because they were wild. Get a GSD/huskey mix, or a great Dane if you're intent on a dog that eats 50 bucks of food a week
>>
File: 1479920769658.png (777KB, 621x610px) Image search: [Google]
1479920769658.png
777KB, 621x610px
>I know nothing about dogs but I'm going to get a wolf hybrid
Really makes you think. If it truly was a wolfdog then the breeder would require you to show them pictures of your enclosure with 10 foot high fences. Either way the dog you pick up is going to live a shitty life because it's a fashion statement for an insecure moron. If you get any dog it should be a Beagle because they are some of the stupidest dogs out there which match the intelligence of OP.
>>
File: DSCN7751.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN7751.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Where I live we have lots of real wolves. You hike along and go "oh wow!! Look at all the Husky puppers!! That's weird, I don't see the owner anywhere, in fact I was the only car parked at the trailhead. FUCKKKKKKKK!!" Then I run. People say never run from a predator but do you ever notice it's only the people who stand and wave their arms "Yo bear/wolf/coyote/mountain lion/moose/alligator/hippo/wolf spider/baboon" that get attacked.
>>
>>908754
>hiking onnatrail
>notice something hanging across trail
>its a fucking spider in a web
>nope.jpg
>raise arms above head, start flailing around
>in my most manly voice possible scream
>REEEEEEE SPIDER GIT OUT REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>909106
>go away Wolf Spider!
>go away!
>Wolf Spider!
>Wolf Spider get away from that kayak!!!
>stop it Wolf Spider!!
>stop it!!
>Wolf Spider you're breaking my kayak!!
>stop that
>why are you breaking my kayak
>please stop breaking my things
>it doesn't even taste good
>it's plastic
>Wolf Spider!!
>Wolf Spider!!!
>>
>>909119
10/10
>>
>>909106
>>909119
I will require a new pair of sides.
>>
>>907398
this

also if you did extensive research you'd know that two puppies at once is one of the worst things you can do and getting a puppy while you're working full time is one of the second worst things you can do

you're not prepared for this at all
>>
>>909106
I'm extremely curious about this out of topic question, and since op has been told what a fag he is already I'll ask

I've found that getting really close to large spiders they move their bodies back and forth and flex their Web. is this a thing?

I love spiders and I take pictures with my shitty phone when I see one. I've experienced this with the golden Web yellow spiders that make huge webs (forget the name) and a few others.
>>
File: fu.jpg (3KB, 125x126px) Image search: [Google]
fu.jpg
3KB, 125x126px
>>907398
came here to say this
OP, see you in 5 months when you take it to a shelter to be euthanized because "i just can't control it omg"
>>
from the wolfdog thread on /an/
>I got her when I turned 21 as a gift. Didn't know what I was getting into
>absolutely destroyed my house the first three years I had her.
>She killed my border collie when she was two
>ate all six of my chickens.
>She is a wild one. Insane prey drive.
>She doesn't get along with any other dogs but my pit bull. Even then they duked it out a few times.
>She weighs 84 pounds.
>Will I ever own another one? No chance
and OP wants to get two. fucking wolfaboos i swear.
>>
>>908754
>never run from a predator
This is only true if the predator is already facing you alone or with its friends. If you run when they're sizing you up, it signals to them that you're prey and that you probably can't fight. Basically, think of what a deer does when it sees a wolf, and don't do that. By facing it and yelling and acting aggressive and looking big (at least for bears), it says "I AM NOT YOUR PREY AND I WILL FUCKING MAKE SHIT DIFFICULT IF YOU TRY SOMETHING". It's sometimes scary and strange enough to the animal that they won't want to bother with you.

Now, if you happen to come across a/some predator's babies, you GET THE FUCK OUT OF DODGE A.S.A. fucking P. AND DON'T LOOK BACK. 10 times out of 10, people who stick around baby predators get mauled to death when the mother finds them. A mother predator will defend her babies to the death, and won't wait to find out if you pose a threat or not. Strange thing near my babies? It's dead. If you can get away fast enough that the mother doesn't notice you, or clearly sees that you're not interested in her babies, she won't pursue. She has babies to take care of, after all.
>>
>planning on getting a puppy
>work full time
>its a wolfdog
>you might get two
idk what kind of "extensive research" on wolfdogs lead you to these conclusions, but don't get one. Whatever you do, don't get two. They will ruin your house and yard, and if animal services don't get them first, you will likely end up giving them away in less than a year to the pound where they will be euthanized because nobody in their right mind would get a hybrid dog
>>
>>911313
i've seen daddy longleg spiders do this if you tough their web, except they move in a circle. Not sure but my theory is that if a bug is juuust touching the web, wiggling the hell out of it will probably make it get stuck on more parts of the web
>>
I had 2 wolf/husky hybrids. they were pack critters and like to beat up weaker humans like my older mom. They bite her on a regular basis. I made sure they knew i was alpha as soon as possible and they respected me as long as I wasn't sick. They both eventually went totally wild and vanished into the woods. I discourage people from owning or making these kind of animals. They appeared later with a pack of wild dogs and attacked people in the country. eventually the local bob cats ate them all or they got shot by farmers.
>>
>>907368
Don't fucking by wolf dog hybrids you fucking retard, you are only encouraging these fucktard breeders.
They shouldn't fucking exist in the first place they live their whole lives confused, not belonging in either category.
You ARE NOT QUALIFIED to take care of them.
>>
File: Wolfdog.jpg (26KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
Wolfdog.jpg
26KB, 620x412px
>>914094
>They shouldn't fucking exist in the first place they live their whole lives confused, not belonging in either category.
This desu senpai
>>
>>914097
hahahahahaahahahaha
>>
>>911666
Accurate.

Interestingly I remember black bear mothers actually don't have as strong of a protective instinct as you would think - they will run away and leave them when scared, assuming the cubs will climb a tree to safety. Also in general black bears are pretty wimpy and easy to scare away. Think it's because they evolved in a time where they were in the middle of the foodchain

Brown or polar bears on the other hand...
>>
>>914112
>They evolved

There are no black bears in all of Europe, that's evolution where I come from.
>>
Don't be fucking stupid. There is no reason whatsoever under any circumstances to own any type of wolf dog hybrid.

Just get a fucking dog. You're not "hard" or "cool" because you have a wolf, you're an idiot. Seriously an idiot beyond measure.

There are no advantages to having a hybrid wolf dog over a regular dog.

A wolf hybrid is more dangerous, less predictable, more maintinence, and much more destructive.

Just get a dog. You're clearly only getting a wolf because you want to tell people you own a wolf. You think it'll make people think you're some kind of special person because your have a wild animal as a pet.

Your stupidity astounds me, the fact that people like you even exit makes me sick you my stomach. I hope that wolf hybrid kills someone you love.

Seriously OP, you are the worst kind of person, you worthless cunt. Get a fucking dog.
>>
>>907368

get another wolf hybrid of the opposite sex
receive full wolves and chihuahua puppies.
>>
>>914090
Bob cats arent gonna do battle with the dogs. Theyd just get rekt and they know it
>>
Not op, but I live in an apt in The City, downtown Manhattan, if you must know and I would like one of these wolf dog things.

I work a lot and commuting adds another few hrs you long day, so I'm only home 10 or 12 hrs, but my neighbor lady said she would walk it every other day and place a pork chop through the mailslot in my door the days she didn't want to.

My only question is how much are these things?
>>
>>911666
>>914112
Ever hear of a person who got mauled running away? Ever hear of a person getting mauled who stood their like dinner yelling "yo bear!!"? You stand corrected.
>>
>>914252
Shitty bait
>>
>>914343
What do you mean?

I have the money and status to afford any vanity trophy I should choose to buy or rent at will.

That is the point of buying one of these things, yes?

VANITY AND PRIDE?
>>
>>914145
>You're not "hard" or "cool" because you have a wolf
this time a million
same for the worthless kunts who get dogs because they're "badass"
>>
>>907368
>getting two puppies
>getting two WOLF hybrid puppies
>Getting a mother fucking wolfdog when you're worried you won't be home enough
Holy shit you did not do nearly enough research. It's okay though you're most likely spending a few grand on mutts with 0 wolf content. If they were real wolf hybrids, that woman would not be selling you one let alone two.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.