[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are We Destroying The Natural World?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: our-dying-planet.jpg (8KB, 295x127px) Image search: [Google]
our-dying-planet.jpg
8KB, 295x127px
I've been keeping an eye on end time prophecies. Apparently the Christian one about the end of the world has some merit so far. There are mass animal deaths. The sources of information on this website seem legit for the mass animal deaths.

http://www.end-times-prophecy.org/animal-deaths-birds-fish-end-times.html

Are we fucked here? I'm not sure these many animals should be dying.
>>
File: springfield_mesa.jpg (134KB, 525x381px) Image search: [Google]
springfield_mesa.jpg
134KB, 525x381px
you're right

better head to the highest point you can get to and wait for the end
>>
>>907029

Probably not, given that Jesus repeatedly predicted his second coming would occur within the lifetimes of his contemporaries.

Matthew 16:27-28:
"For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father’s glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done. Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.”

“18 Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour.”

When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes."
>>
>>907029
Christ tells us that we will not know when the world will end, but that the second coming will be like a thief in the night.
>>
>>907057

No, what he said is that nobody knows the day or the hour. i.e. not with precision.

If it were impossible to know the general timeframe, period, then Jesus wouldn't have said these things: >>907047
>>
Gods aren't real, Jesus was just a cult leader, and prophesies aren't true
>>
shit just dies, species come and go. It has nothing to do with Christian prophesies. It's up to us how long we go, humans have to power to do anything, including stopping Armageddon. Don't be moronic, God doesn't exist.
>>
>>907029
wasn't that stuff proven in a scientifical manner years ago?
>>
>>907029
We're not destroying it outright, just driving the Holocene extinction.
>>
Mass animal deaths have been happening for thousands of years, it's just that human globalization has allowed for a larger area that we humans observe, and so we simply witness them happen. 500 years ago you didn't have hundreds of people a year traipsing through the artic circle were reindeer and elk migrate, and so nobody was there to see 10,000 elk die over a week from a disease.
>>
>>907029
we are the natural world. the pinnacle of evolution. the only point for all this shit crawling around in the mud.
fucking hipsters!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.