[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Shewee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

File: shewee-original.jpg (74KB, 1450x1450px) Image search: [Google]
shewee-original.jpg
74KB, 1450x1450px
I swear, this device is a blessing. Perfect for any girl who spends a lot of time outside. Much better than squatting!
>>
>>906601
Shewee shills get out
>>
Seems pretty unsanitary to just let urine dribble through your piss flaps and out of a funnel, and then what do you do with the piss soaked funnel? Throw it in your backpack and let piss particles contaminate everything you have with you?
>>
is there one for taking a stream of shit
>>
File: chipotle.jpg (107KB, 1000x640px) Image search: [Google]
chipotle.jpg
107KB, 1000x640px
>>906623
>>
>>906611
no- then you bong beers out of it
>>
Holy shit you've made 3 threads already
>>
>>906601
it's not like girls actually like to go out so whatever
>>
>>906736
This. Women are incapable of survival. Theyve devolved to need the assistance of a man in every aspect of life. A woman doesnt know how to catch food or build a shelter.
>>
>>906800
Nice dubs, shit bait/10
>>
File: 1389.jpg (55KB, 300x314px) Image search: [Google]
1389.jpg
55KB, 300x314px
It was this bitch who created the device! Is that a feminine man or a masculine woman?
>>
>>906601
>why are you peeing in my hearing aid?
>>
>>906601
>ramming your coochie into Shrek's ear
>>
>>906688
When you dont have a dick you need to compensate
>>
I'm gonna buy one and make people chug beer out of it.
>>
File: 1841119-1-1393507291065.jpg (407KB, 568x798px) Image search: [Google]
1841119-1-1393507291065.jpg
407KB, 568x798px
should you shewee in front of a toddler? should women face public exposure charges for whipping their shewis out in public?
>>
what's wrong with squatting?
>>
File: img-thing.png (54KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.png
54KB, 300x300px
>>907489
>>
>>906601
This honestly proves how useless women will be in a survival situation...

Man:
>Let me piss real quick, then we can get back to building.

Woman:
>Uhh, muh bladder is full, I need to find a toilet before we can leave, give me about 15 minutes.
>>
>>907463
Honestly, yeah. With how womens' pants are cut, in order to use one of these, you're pretty much pulling your pants down to your ass cheeks anyway, and you the risk of getting piss on your labia is so much higher.

Real trash product built on our culture's negative attitude toward women popping a squat.
Men are encouraged to piss outside and women aren't, leading to products like this,
>>
>>907541
Women are useless in the wilderness. Their periods draw bears in.
>>
>>907560
>Their periods draw bears in.
then they are not useless
>>
File: collectible vinyl.jpg (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
collectible vinyl.jpg
22KB, 500x500px
It will always be public exposure/ public urination and illegal for a man to pee in an alleyway but soon women will be allowed to whip out their little plastic dicks and pee wherever they please.
Thanks Hillary
>>
Could this work for when you have diarrhea as well? Could be useful for keeping your shit from spraying all over your pants and shoes.
>>
Give it a try and report back anon
>>
>>907560
Women have been going /out/ since humans existed. There's no conclusive evidence that periods attract bears.
>>
>>907560
I need a half dozen women on the rag for hunting bears on public land.
>>
>>906601
Stop shilling you fucking queer.
>>
>>907785
That's because they're DEAD!
>>
>>906601
The only reason to use one of these is to piss in a bottle. I'd I'm /out/ I'd rather squat.
>>
>>907890
show tennis ball pls
>>
>>906601
squatting is seriously not an issue. What is an issue is putting a used shewee back in my pack.
>>
Nah mate. Squatting is the best
>>
>>907897
Just rinse it with fresh vomit
>>
>>907929
What if you need the vomit to clean the poo out of your shoe?
>>
bump because this product helped me wifes daughter piss easily in the woods
>>
>>908516
Can confirm, my wife's son forces me to pee in the woods with it.
>>
>>906611

i assume they would just throw keep it in a ziplock or something. although knowing girls it probably comes with a fantastic carrying case.
>>
>>907560
>Their periods draw bears in.
Also sharks
>>
i use it in the cold

really sucks squatting in the cold
>>
>>906646
God damn this, why does Chipotle give everyone the shits? I can eat much cheaper unhealthier mex food and be ok, but half a bowl n BAM
>>
>>907771
I will watching on pissing women and take video with them. Then I will jercking on this and broadcast this on YouTube.
Thanks Hillary.
>>
fucking western spies get off my board reeeeeee
>>
>>907461
the new gender
>>
>>907200
Iunno I honestly think she's kind of cute
>>
File: menstrual.jpg (59KB, 590x421px) Image search: [Google]
menstrual.jpg
59KB, 590x421px
>>907560
They last most women the entire day, and personally it makes all the difference with odor. My dog doesn't maul my crotch when I use them.
>>
>>907890
If you piss in a bottle you can just press it directly against your urethra. Still pointless.
>>
>>910176
Oh and it's not like I actually think period scent draws in bears kek
>>
>>910176

LOMDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: 1477217662707.jpg (102KB, 674x869px) Image search: [Google]
1477217662707.jpg
102KB, 674x869px
I have a horrible feeling that a lot of us are getting shewees from secret santa :(
>>
>>910178
>If you piss in a bottle you can just press it directly against your urethra. Still pointless.

Somebody has never pissed in a bottle before...
>>
Why cant they make one for men?
A HeWee?
>>
>>911623
it's preinstalled
>>
>>906611
urine is sterile
>>
>>911902
Only when it first comes out, after a 10 minutes it's a breeding ground. Why do you think people flush toiIets after taking a piss?
>>
>>907785
Found the bear
>>
>>907461
O MY FUCKIN GOD IS THAT HOW IT IS USED?

I swear it must suck every second of life to be a female. You can't even piss like a human.
>>
>>907897
I wear mine on a piece of cordage around my neck so it can air dry.
>>
>>910049
They don't give the Mexicans they hire to pick greens any bathroom breaks so the Mexicans shit in the greens. Chipotle doesn't wash said greens for organic reasons so you are eating some Mexican's shit.
>>
>>907553
White water paddling in cold weather or sea kayaking in a drysuit. Most brands have crotch zips etc for bathroom use
>>
>>911954
not really, OSHA requires portapoties now-a-days but for realsies its because cattle grazing lands and other such animal infested shitting lands are upland of the farming areas and rainwater washes the ecoli right down hill into the crop areas, where it all gets spread about and lingers until people eat it. The necessary amounts of ecoli for you to eat before you get sick is super high tho, so typically its not a problem. Also produce is rinsed multiple times before it get to your mouth but ehh rinsing it dont work so good
>>
you fools, girls can aim, too
>>
>(((>>912053)))
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.