[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this on my body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (166KB, 519x292px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
166KB, 519x292px
Hello friends,
In the past few days this rash has appeared on my body.

The thing is, I've done nothing but sit around in my apartment for the past week. Last weekend, I moved some firewood out in the forest. Does poison ivy commonly take a week to show up?

This picture is of my lower back. It started out as a few bumps on the right side, similar to the ones on the left, but then progressed into the continuous inflamed shit. It itches like crazy and is making me want to peel my skin off.

I'm just worried that if it isn't poison ivy, I have some kind of bug infestation in my apartment.
>>
>>906361
it's probably AIDS
smoke weed while you still can
>>
File: bed sore.jpg (342KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
bed sore.jpg
342KB, 2048x1536px
>>906361
>The thing is, I've done nothing but sit around in my apartment for the past week

Bed sore. Get /out/ moar.
>>
>>906377
I was ready to meme this too but it's fucked up when something in your body is not right.

It's probably nothing but if it continues then go see a doctor, mate
>>
I might call it poison ivy if it was blistering.
A few questions: do you know what poison ivy looks like and did you have a shirt on?
>>
>>906361
could be PI, especially if you washed your shirt but without a ton of soap and hot water. The irritant in PI is an oil that can spread- to other pieces of clothing and whatnot. Best bet is to scrub it in the shower with hot water and lots of soap, maybe use a hair drier on it after but make sure to dry it out and keep it dry.

If you had chicken pox it could be shingles (virus lies dormant in your body, can reactivate whenever). This past weekend I thought I was getting bit by a spider but then the shit kept growing from front abdomen up and around my back. Finally saw a doc and was surprised as fuck.

Best course of action is to wash yourself, your sheets and clothes really really well and get to a doc ASAP.
>>
>>906361
Chiggers or scabies both can take weeks to show up.

My first guess would be chiggers tho.
>>
>>906361
Wipe it down with white gas and go to bed. Be dryd out into a scab by tomorrow night.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.