[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Europe Woodlands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1289378_AB_00_FB.EPS.jpg (88KB, 1000x673px) Image search: [Google]
1289378_AB_00_FB.EPS.jpg
88KB, 1000x673px
In Germany Camping and making fire without permission is forbidden. Just heard it's legal in Sweden, is that true?

Does anyone know of a Country in Europe you can actually be innawoods legaly?
>>
>>904145
>Just heard it's legal in Sweden, is that true?
It's a right. Same in Norway and I think Denmark too. You know, that'd explain why I always meet Germans every time I go /out/. Just a side note for all Germans that want to come here, if you don't bring coffee with you to the mountains, don't complain when I give you instant coffee from my backpack. I know it tastes like ass but I'm not packing coffee filters and shit with me and neither did you.
>>
>>904145
Eastern Europe? Russia?

I don't think any EU country is like that. So many fucking regulations, tourists, clear cut forests etc. Pretty shit if you ask me.
>>
File: 1467397308997.jpg (129KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
1467397308997.jpg
129KB, 600x901px
>>904145
Swede here. We have what's called the All Mans Right which allows you to camp anywhere for one night, even private property as long as its not literaly someones Backyard or too close to someones house

not sure about the legality of firemaking but it's so engrained in outdoors culture that noone will think twice as long as you dont go full retard with it

Norway has much the same law, I think Finland too. not sure about Denmark but they dont really have anywhere to go
>>
>>904149
>I don't think any EU country is like that.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_to_roam#Europe
>>
OP here. thanks to all. Don't be surprised if you at some point in the future hear about an german living in the swedish woods.
>>
>>904151
Their forests and mountains are trash...literally. French alps is FILLED with trash.

In Canada or America you can go places where human activity never existed, just pure forests. In Europe you have mountains where people have been mining since the Romans, and valleys clearcut so some yodeler can have a place for his cows.

It's not even close to the same.
>>
>>904145
The only thing illegal is an open fire. Your pic is just fine.
>>
>>904150
I remember some Gypsies staying in the same backyard for one year. No one could do shit to make them go. The owner even had to pay to clean all the garbage and the shit they left.
>>
>>904171
>In Canada or America you can go places where human activity never existed, just pure forests. In Europe you have mountains where people have been mining since the Romans, and valleys clearcut so some yodeler can have a place for his cows.
the only woods we have in germany are essentially newspaper plantations. fuck I hate this country

>In Germany Camping and making fire without permission is forbidden
this also pisses me off. whats the punishment if they catch you?
>>
>>904171
I can confirm. Some inscriptions were engraved in old latin on the stones in the Mercantour park. It have been made by legionaries being stationed here and being bored.
>>
>>904171
Europe is not only the alps. There are large areas in the nordics where you could spend months without seeing other people.
>>
>>904172
his pic shows what you'd legally call an "open fire"
even the flame from a gas stove is open fire. It's about fire being in or outside a building.
>>
>>904177
>punishment if they catch you
it varies from state to state and even lokal areas can have certain requirements. basically it's an infraction and you can be made to leave and get fines a hefty sum. the problem is, for example with fire, it can escalate to breaking a law and at worst you'll get jailtime. even more worse, everything is owned by someone, if not by a forsting agency it's privatly owned. on private property the owner even can use force to remove you and forest owners often actually allowed to carry rifles.
>>
>>904145
Scotland is OK as long as you are over 100 meters from the road (iirc).

England is the same as Germany apart from down south in the Dartmoor area
>>
>>904247
I should add - I camp all over England without a problem as long as I arrive late and leave early.

I've never had a problem but the worst that I know people have suffered is simply being moved on by the authorities.
>>
File: 1477243664440.jpg (88KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477243664440.jpg
88KB, 853x480px
>>904145
>making fire without permission is forbidden.

prometheus gave you a gift from the gods, and you allow man to take it away.

Germany was always the barbarians.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.