[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gardening onion-san

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

So i bought an onion from walmart and one day i noticed that an onion i had sitting in a basket in the kitchen started sprouting long green leaves. I decided to plant it in my backyard with no prior knowledge of gardening (i live in florida btw terrible sandy soil) after a few weeks its growing really well. Now im wondering how can i get more bulbs from just one onion. Will it sprout more bulbs? Seeds? Just cutting it in half and planting both halves? How do i produce more?
>>
Pic related. First planted
>>
File: geeps_ony.jpg (45KB, 434x762px) Image search: [Google]
geeps_ony.jpg
45KB, 434x762px
Nice anon. The crowd in the homegrow thread should be able to offer equal parts quality information and vitriol if you try there.
>>
>asking something that takes literally 2 min to google

Someone does not seem to understand the internet yet.
>>
>>903524
Better to plant another onion and wait for them to pollinate each other.

You could try to self pollinate it by rubbing it's own pollen on the stigmas. Not sure how effective that would be though.
>>
Eutofag here... You amerifags are so retarded...we learn this at age of 10. Easiest way to get onions and green onions or how you call them is buying small onions and planting them in soil. Geting seeds is not worth the time. You get like 1$ savings a year for doing that on a small scale. Fucking retard......... I used to grow weed at my dorms when i was 15 with cfl bulbs on timer and computer fans as ventilation. Used some good ferts and all king of methods so i gained some premature sweetness in the bud. Growed all that stuff in a speaker box with noone knowing about it. I was 15 with knowledge in botanics i wrote a huge artocle about producing feminizet seeds on rollitup which was like one of the top articles.... You retarded!
>>
>>904258
Ps. Im writing from phone and after some vodka so misspell is life
>>
>>904262
stop posting
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.