[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Camp cleaning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I'm planning a week long trip soon and I'm trying to figure out the best way to take care of kitchen prep and basic hygiene.

How do you clean your pots?
I was thing just a water and sponge, then drying on a fire. Anything wrong with that?

And then how do you keep yourself clean with limited water? I'm thinking that I could use wet wipes a couple times a day..

I'll likely be pulling my gear with me on a deer cart because I'm a comfortfag.
>>
File: 20161004_072150.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161004_072150.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Laundry in a folding bucket. Bio-degradable detergent and dawn dish soap.

I rode my bike to stuff dried as a rode.
>>
To wash pots without wasting too much water:
>wipe with grass
>if really greasy, add ashes and wipe again
>finish with sponge+some water
If water isn't an issue, dish soap is probably more conveniant tho.

To clean yourself:
> Friction sweaty areas (armpits, balls etc...) with hand and soapy water.
>Redo the same with only water afterwards.
>Use wipes for ass and/or when you don't feel like braving the cold half-naked.
Wipes are cool, but you end up very fast with a lot of nasty trash to bring back.
>>
>>903086
Dr bronners liquid soap for everything. Dishes, laundry, personal hygiene.
>>
>>903112
100% THIS
>>
>>903112
Yeah this.

For dishes n shit I just use pebbles and or dirt to get rid of the food matter, followed by ash
>>
>>903086
river, ash from fire mixed with sand, swish her round and rub, rinse out, done
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.