[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best antiprespirant?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: opinel.jpg (178KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
opinel.jpg
178KB, 1024x768px
Best antiprespirant?
>>
Probably not that knife
>>
>>902218
>2016 not cutting your sweat glands out.

It's current year anon.
>>
File: 41p-4LQ65TL._SY355_.jpg (14KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
41p-4LQ65TL._SY355_.jpg
14KB, 355x355px
>>902214
I like mitchum unscented
>>
>>902214
Lady Speedstick, Fresh.
Shower to Shower, feminine powder.
Summer's Eve, douche.
>>
>>902214
an emo's wet dream
>>
>>902214
A healthy diet. Seriously.
>>
>>902214
I switched to normal deodorant 2 years ago and never looked back. The first week is rough but once you see what's coming out of you and feel what it's like when it's out you will be converted.

Also: old spice
>>
>>902214

Secret Clear Dry Sensitive
>>
>>902214
Why even bother while out? Even when in just shower regularly, use decent soap, wash your hair and you're fine.
>>
>>903017
>>903027

best answers
>>
>>902214
I thought it said antidepressant and was confused
>>
>>902225
I know this may sound stupid, but what does it smell like? I hate scented stuff, and have bought a lot of unscented stuff to be sorely disappointed by a strong smell...
>>
Old Spice Fiji or Denali usually, always the dry stuff not the gel
>>
>>903193
right.
and then i thought anons were making fun of him because he misspelled it perspirant.
and then, i realized im autistic..
>>
rubbing alcohol or hand sanitizer in a pinch
>>
>>902214
could go for some antipresident desu
>>
File: Gentlemen-Jon-Alum-Block.jpg (56KB, 1215x882px) Image search: [Google]
Gentlemen-Jon-Alum-Block.jpg
56KB, 1215x882px
>>902214
Any alum block. It has no smell. Keeps you clean for atleast a day or 2.
Just wet it then rub it on your body. Keep it dry and clean and it lasts forever. Also it can be used as an anti coagulent if you cut yourself.

Final tip:shave or trim your pits and ass. I live in a reasonably warm climate and this makes a world of difference.
>>
>>905403
Oh what the heck. Its a coagulant. Not anti.
>>
File: NOW-08012-4.jpg (158KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
NOW-08012-4.jpg
158KB, 1600x1600px
>>902214
this is the best thing since sliced bread. Especially for being /out/.
I apply it once every 7-10 days and am completely odor free during that time despite how often I shower or how hard I sweat.
>>
>>903017
>>903017
>>903027
This. I use arm & hammer unscented deoderant and try to stay away from junk food.
>>
This is silly.
>>
>>902214
>>903017
>>903193

I read this as "antidepressant" then saw "probably not that knife."
But yeah anti-perspirants work by blocking your sweat glands with aluminum powder generally, sweat is good, use a little cologne or old spice brush.
>>
keep using the Underarm Jew, like good little goyim.
I only use organic deodorant
>>
>>902214
Degree yellow-green lid.
>>
>>906705
Muh organic. Good goyim, keep consuming our market directed "all natural" product.
>>
Quit using the aluminum jew, I wash my pits a lot. I wish they didn't smell, I haven't washed my hair in over a year, and it is soft, luxurious, and no smell.

My armpits need a solution tho
>>
>>905403
Sooooo you shave your ass crack and pits while out or you just deal with the sandpaper stubble rubbing between your cheeks during 15 to 20 mile hikes on days 2 through 5?
>>
>>902214
>wearing antiperspirant /out/
>wearing deodorant /out/
It's like you aren't even trying
>>
>>903743
Not the guy who posted it, but I use Mitchum too. It smells like nothing, which is what I like. Better to use a bit of good cologne in addition than rely on scented speed sticks and axe effect. Unless you are trying to screw drunken college whores of course.
>>
File: Photo0059.jpg (153KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Photo0059.jpg
153KB, 640x480px
I have a real problem with sweating. Yesterday I was cutting wood, it was below freezing but there I was in a tshirt all soaked in sweat.
I can't work like this in winter because I'll get some disease. Is there a solution?
>>
File: bayrum.jpg (82KB, 197x455px) Image search: [Google]
bayrum.jpg
82KB, 197x455px
I've just been wiping my pits with rubbing alcohol if they smell and that works great. If I'm going out with friends or something I'll use some natural deodorant (Sam's Natural) but I don't really like how that stains my undershirts.

Then I realized that I have some aftershave that I don't like to use because it's got alcohol and that dries your skin out (I switched to jojoba oil). I started just using the aftershave on my pits and it works perfect, it kills the bacteria that make the smell and I also smell great for most of the day because it's right on a big heat zone and gives off a bunch of scent... not overpowering though.

I'll probably get a little pump spray bottle to just spritz it on once I totally switch over... I'm still using up my natural deodorant until it's gone.

>pic related
>>
>>906756
>Need a solution
Ditch the tinfoil hat and stay off Google, you fat smelly shit theres your solution
>>
>>909391
Since we are on 4chan I'd say kill yourself, but I don't know, try visiting your doctor
>>
>>906689
Old Spice brush?
>>
File: rtx1ktwt.jpg (917KB, 3500x2332px) Image search: [Google]
rtx1ktwt.jpg
917KB, 3500x2332px
>>902222
Impressive
>>
>>909391

You might have hyperhidrosis.
>>
>>909714
Thank you very much
>>910058
I don't really sweat excessively all the time, I just get really overheated whenever I start doing physical work and then I sweat. I've just lived with it so far I'm not even sure there is a remedy
>>
>>910463
Stop being a fat/lazy cunt
>>
>>902218
If you kill your friends, there's no one to smell you.
>>
>>910606
I'm a bit fat but not lazy. Hell I cut wood for a living it's the hardest job in the world. I should try starvation and see if it gets better
>>
>>910615
If you kill your friends they win
>>
>>908157
How much ass hair do you have???
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.