[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are they so creepy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Why are they so creepy?
>>
>>901895
I think it's on purpose
>>
>>901895
Because they wait for you to turn around and then jump on your back and bite into your neck, while scraping open your lower back with their hind legs.
They then try to reposition their jaw until they get a got choke on you.
You suffocate while feeling big and dull teeth digging into your neck; the warmth of the lions mouth and it's growl, so close that it seems like you hear it in your head.
You get that primal feeling, this merciless beast going through with it no matter what. It's stone hard body is immobilizing you completely.
The only thing you think is that if you don't reply to this post your knife will bend in your sleep tonight, while slowly passing out.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-15-04-26-19-1.png (151KB, 1440x1878px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-15-04-26-19-1.png
151KB, 1440x1878px
They are cute.. Their attacks on humans are so rare too. Live stock is a different story though.
>>
>>901928
hello nigger
>>
>>901928
Wut?
>>
>>901928
(you)
>>
>>901928
faggot
>>
>>901928
nigger
>>
>>902255
>>902251
>>902093
>>901935
>>901929
Am I on /b/?
>>
File: igloos_out.jpg (70KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
igloos_out.jpg
70KB, 900x600px
>>902275
because we're the /out/doors board, the influx of toxic summerfaggotry that most boards experience during summer our board experiences during winter. like scrotal eczema it'll start to clear-up in May
>>
>>901928
nigger
>>
>>901928
Nice meem
>>
>>902281
This is because during the summer we're all outside, and during the winter we actually have a wifi connection.
>>
>>901928
wut aboot me noife?
>>
>>902310
indeedily
>>
>>901928
Not my knife!
Also, that's one hell of a description.
>>901895
They really like watching you fap.
>>
>>901928
Fuck you I just bought that knife
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.