[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever fucked up in life, /out/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 35

File: 95f5ea20c6d32efa54b65bf5886895d3.jpg (119KB, 736x1308px) Image search: [Google]
95f5ea20c6d32efa54b65bf5886895d3.jpg
119KB, 736x1308px
Have you ever fucked up in life, /out/?
>>
>>900972
Show yours and I'll show you mine.
>>
>>900972
Well we all ended up on 4chan somehow... so yes.
>>
>>900978
>Have been wasting opportunities to fuck since my youth, a dozen or so by now
>Fucked up at school
>Closer to 30s than 20s and still leaving with my parents
>No real goals in life other than dreaming about have comfy /out/ experiences
Yeah pretty much sums it. I'm not depressed or any shit like that but after watching a movie where Olivia Wild has a quote about the meaning of life I'm feeling nostalgic and rather complacent about it.

And since I'm /in/ what's better to do other than shitpost about it with fellow sc/out/s.
>>
often. If everything went smoothly, life would be pretty boring.
>>
I went to college.
>>
>>901000
Me too. On and off for a couple years. And look where I am now!

Seriously, I could've used that money as a down payment on a house. Or drugs.
>>
>>900997
Fair enough.

>be >>900978
>be closer to 40 than 60
>lived totally otg for 3 yrs
>currently fucking 2 ladies both older than me
>gave up dope in '07
>making more than ever
>banking cash
>live alone in 3bd, 2ba on 2.5 a.c.
>live a fortunate life I deserve
>but still post on 4chins

Guess what the worst part of my life is?
>>
>>901003
/out/ ?
>>
>>901003
The two aids whores you are fucking?
>>
We have a winner.
>>901022

>>901022
Nice!

I just have a thing for blondes at this time.
>>
>>901012
Oops. Winner here.
>>
>>900972
Many times, of course I've dodged just as many bullets.

While I don't always feel awesome about my life choices, I also realize that they've taken me some amazing places to meet some amazing people.

My life isn't always great, but it's hardly ever boring.
>>
>>900981
I went to /r9k/ does that count? It feels like it should count.
>>
>>901002
Sell all your stuff and live in an rv
>>
>>900972
anyone who says no is either a liar or too young to be on the internet unsupervised, and also a liar.
>>
>>900998
>If the sun was always shining and our load always light
>We’d be shaking like a leaf with every God given night
>And we’d break under the weight Of any pain that ever came in this life
>>
Constantly effing up...
Inherited some $, did not seek sage advice. Made bad real estate investments, lost a bunch in 2008 recession, wasted money, AND got into credit card debt. Every day is a struggle. But I have a wife and teen so that keeps me going...
>>
>>901158
Wtf nigger
>>
>>900972
I'm a professional.
>>
>>901158
You'll work through it m8, good luck
>>
>>901176
>>901179
let me go get knocked up and lie to my husband. that will cure everything.
how the fuck could she have been a virgin if she was married anyways? they didnt consummate their marriage? i hope joseph got it annulled after that cheating bitch got knocked up.
>>
File: 10+Visitation.jpg (901KB, 1050x1595px) Image search: [Google]
10+Visitation.jpg
901KB, 1050x1595px
>>901182
God be with (You)!
>>
File: touched_by_his_noodly_appendage.jpg (508KB, 1590x768px) Image search: [Google]
touched_by_his_noodly_appendage.jpg
508KB, 1590x768px
There's a saying somehow like this:
Religions are prefabricated houses for the mentally poor.
All hail the FSM.
>>
>>900972

Almost every day, now I'm 22 and want to get shit sorted away, but have spent my whole life painting myself into a corner and don't have anyone or anything to help me get out.

At this point I am honestly considering just taking out an ass load of student loans, getting a good degree and a minor in Russian then fucking off and never looking back. The worst part of all of it is I have been a shirtless for so long to everyone that no one will have anything to do with me. It's been over three weeks since I talked to anyone aside from shit at work. I just sit at home alone.
>>
15 years ago had the opportunity to choose the right job, but didn't. Would be getting paid twice as much right now.
Every day it haunts me, would have retired last year I did. Now I'm slowly passing time getting more and more depressed, but on the plus side in a year and a half I can finally have a good holiday
>>
>>900972

My constant life is a fuck up. Why I decide to go /out/ and be alone in the wild. Than the only fuck ups the matter out there, are the ones that get me killed.

Just two more yrs, I will have enough money to gtfo to no where Alaska.
>>
File: 20350794.gif (339KB, 423x386px) Image search: [Google]
20350794.gif
339KB, 423x386px
>>900981
>Well we all ended up on 4chan somehow... so yes.
well .. never come back
>>
yes, pretty badly a few times. Doing well now though
>>
People will tell you otherwise, but there's always a solution. Sometimes it will come natural.

>love going /out/
>meet qt
>fall in love
>have to renounce to each and all of my /out/ activities since she fucking hates them
>Leave college, work 2 jobs while she sits on her ass doing nothing
>Feel unhappy, but hey, I am loved and living /in/ with a cutie isn't that bad, right?
>10 years later
>Developed emotional dependency for her
>Find out she cheats like it's fucking nothing, and she is very good at hiding it
>Drop her ass, existential crisis ensues
>Life is hell, but I force myself and think it through
>Resume college, work like a madman for my own good, lurk /out/ every day.

Shit is going well, I regret everything and I understand it was all my fault. I try to forgive myself every single day, often failing.

I'm slowly rebuilding my out gear as I had to sell it. Can't wait for my next night innawoods. Southern Italian woods are beautiful.

Never stick your dong in crazy.
>>
>>901213
Ehh, gettin ur dick in some crazy isn't the worst thing but it's best if she doesn't know where you live or work and don't form any emotional attachments.
>>
File: 20161127_052933.jpg (3MB, 2233x1451px) Image search: [Google]
20161127_052933.jpg
3MB, 2233x1451px
Itt, I >>901003 feel better already!
Thanks sc/out/s!

Pic of a car trailer I bought a week ago, related.
>>
I'm in my 30s and still work for minimum wage.
>>
>>901229
Dude, why? I've met girls at Circle K that make $3 over min.

Hell, my ex-landlady was a waitress and bought her house with her tip money, admittedly in a very exclusive reasurant, but still...
>>
>23yo
>studying and working with no end goal
>basically brainwashed by my family into thinking this is the right way to do things and that everything will fall into place later
>go to doctor
>get diagnosed with stress, depression, and high blood pressure
>reevaluate my life
>tell my family to fuck off
>lay plans to travel and live on the road for some time
>now working my ass off to save money for it

I leave in 53 days. Hopefully my money will keep me going for a while.
>>
>>901257
Ok.

Then what? I mean by admission, the money is a finite resource. Do you plan to marry well before you are destitute?

Because odds diminish you will upon destitutization.

So what comes next? Your "fall back" as it were. Move back in with mommy and daddy with your tail between your legs?

>at least I was free for a while
>>
>>901257
Are you anon that is walking from phx to nyc?
>>
>>901257
>>901260
Well, this thread IS about fucking up!

I can see your future: >>901229
>>
>>901260
I fall back to my own country and get an education. But I need to figure out what I want to do in my life before that.

>>901261
Nah. I'm that anon who's gonna spend a year in Japan doing farmwork and camping.
>>
>>901265
What's your budget anon? I remember you from a 80 something day thread.
>>
>>901269
So far I'm leaving with 12 grand in my account. Depending on my tax returns, that might go up to 15 grand.
>>
>>901265
Oh, you speak Wapponese?
>>
>>901272
A little bit. I'm learning more every day. But the hosts I'll be staying with speak English and want to teach me Japanese.
>>
I'm the luckiest person you'll ever meet, but paradoxically its only good for one thing: covering for my bad decision making. I should be dead or in prison multiple times over but my luck cancels everything /out/
>>
>>901274
Weeaboo much? godspeed mate,
>>
>>901276
Eh. I was when I was younger. Now it's more of an interest on par with cooking or woodworking or whatnot.
>>
File: 1431021318481.png (347KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1431021318481.png
347KB, 453x604px
>>901277
I hope you get lucky and end up with some Japanese women working on your wood too.
>>
>>900972
Yep. Started with me getting a pitchfork stuck in my face 20 years ago. Downhill ever since. That's why I'm /out/.
>>
>>901279
So do I, mate. So do I.

But I've heard that sex in Japan means you get in to a relationship with the girl.
>>
>>901283
I know nothing about Japan relationships but I guess you can always tell them to fuck off. How kinky are they?
>>
>>901284
>tell them to fuck off
And get an entire village of angry farmers against me? No thank you.

And I guess they're as kinky as anyone. They're just better at hiding it.
>>
>>901283
>>901284
>>901285

Chilluns, please. Putting your dick in sombody's mouth means a realtionship.

Not a very deep one (for you little dicks), But a relationship none the less.

Protip, Asian women, like Native American women, do not age well. Dump by 27 y/o.
>>
File: 1432431042125.jpg (184KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1432431042125.jpg
184KB, 800x820px
>>901285
>And get an entire village of angry farmers against me?
anon seems like a funny life experience, bonus points if you fuck more than one from the same place.
>>
>>901289
>Putting your dick in sombody's mouth means a realtionship
No, it doesn't. Well I guess it can mean that depending on what you define as relationship.
>>
>>901290
My life ain't a fucking anime. I don't plan on running out of a village, chased by people with torches and pitchforks, with 60lb of gear on my back.
>>
>>901257
You faggot you do not need mlney for that shit quit hokding yourself back
>>
File: Snapchat-8702049327438405130.jpg (71KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8702049327438405130.jpg
71KB, 480x800px
>>900972
>Born mute with no vocal chords so can't talk
>Can't get jobs above menial work because everyone needs you to talk
>Have never hugged, held hands with or kissed a girl
>26 years old and my biggest accomplishment is working in a factory for 9 years
>Both of my parents and grandparents have passed away
>No brothers or sisters
>No friends

I have hourly thoughts of how easy it would be to just end it all, my life has been fucked from day 1
>>
>>901299
You'll find a qt deaf girl some day anon. Hang in there.
>>
File: 1433621494034.png (47KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1433621494034.png
47KB, 645x773px
>>901299
I did not ask for these feels, sorry to ear(no pun intended) that, anon. Where you at? maybe you can befriend some /out/ist.
>>
>>901260
Life is wasting time the way you choose to .
>>
>>901301
3/4's of the US deaf population is over 65 years old, thanks for encouragement but the odds of finding that one girl are just not very realistic

>>901304
Central Missouri, I posted a thread here once about trying to get a Missouri meetup going but it got no replies. there isn't a lot of outdoor stuff to be done here except in the southern part
>>
>>901307
Come live on my school bus anon ill take you to the mountains and you can fuck hippie girls.
>>
>>901307
I'm not American otherwise I would be your buddy.
>>
>>901293
>well I guess it can
Exactly.

>DTR = DEFINE THE RELATIONSHIP

Do you have any idea of how much time would be saved if you showed up to the date, both with "sexual resumes"?

Interviewing based on that, instead of fucking around with pussyfoot questions like:

>what music do you like?

More like:
>I see a gap here, can you tell me about that
>why did you leave your last relationship
>if you are still in one, why are you looking
>do you have references
>will you take a drug test
>define your ideal relationship

Cut the B.S. and tell me!
>>
>>901309
>deaf plus stds

Nice offer, loser.
>>
File: 1432057864622.gif (4MB, 395x235px) Image search: [Google]
1432057864622.gif
4MB, 395x235px
>>901335
>stds
>what is using rubber
>>
>>901335
>i dont have any fun so anyone who does gets stds
>this is what i actually believe
>>
>>901337
>promoting violence against women
>accepting filthy despicable losers to distract you from your misery

You must have Tiger Blood.
>>
>>901335
You are fucking retarded, wanna know how i know?
>>
>>901339
Kek look at you, projecting much? You dont get out of the 2D world much do you, anon?
>>
>>901275
this. i constantly lose bets and little things. but every time i should have, could have died i come out without a scratch
>>
>>901338
>>901345
>>901340
>the fuckups are posting in the Fuck Up thread

It's like a self-fulfilling 4chan prophecy!
>>
>>901349
>the shitposters are shitposting on /out/

Imagine that
>>
>>901352
>like the truth bring told to those that can't handle the truth

Imagine that.
>>
>>901003
That all of that exists in your imagination only?
>>
>>901354
Kek the truth? Yes yes, you should stay /in/ because the fear of getting vagina and actually living your life is crippling. The truth.

Tell me anon, what motivates you to shitpost like this? Did you get herpes from some fat girl? Did you go outside one day and get a boo boo? Or are you just filled with impotent neckbeard rage to the point that you just need to tell everyone how much of a 'loser' they are for liking things that you dont like?
>>
>>901357
Now who's projecting?
>>
File: IMGP0432.jpg (159KB, 1000x662px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP0432.jpg
159KB, 1000x662px
>>901299
You'd probably make a great recording buddy anon, because it's all about listening, and being quiet, and not yapping away like my redneck friends. If I lived anywhere near you I'd def invite you on some expeditions.

Do you sign? I'm studying to become an audiologist and sign language is a part of that.
>>
>>901364
>asking questions = projecting
>you = retarded
>>
I've been continuously fucking up in life since the day I was born.
Right now my life consists of going to community college with no plans of ever getting a degree or transferring, working a dead-end, minimum wage job, and spending whatever income I have leftover on material goods hoping that whatever brief distraction they provide will fill the void long enough for me to cash the next paycheck.
>>
>>901403
Why do people do this shit to themselves god damn
>>
>>901413
Mostly because they feel like they don't deserve any better. The same reason people get into obviously shitty relationships.

We live in a philosophically bankrupt age where people are told that happiness is an external thing to be obtained rather than an internal process to be followed.
>>
>>901556
will you be my bf anon
>>
>>901556
Why dont they leave it all behind and start fresh?
>>
I'm 20 years old and I have never made a mistake in my life and I never will
>>
>>901275
Stories?
>>
File: shrug.jpg (23KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
23KB, 500x327px
>>901706
>on 4chan
>>
>>901656
I can't tell you that specifically because everybody has different thoughts, feelings and reasons. But generally again it comes back to a lack of self-esteem/self-worth and feeling like they don't DESERVE something better.

It's sort of like why a lot of people can't leave toxic/abusive relationships. They're partner has them convinced that they're not worth something better, and they're scared to leave what they because they might fail to achieve what they want.

Humans are not completely logical, rational beings. Our perceptions are affected by a complex soup of biological and environmental factors. Sometimes we can be perfectly rational, sometimes we can't and sometimes we convince ourselves we're being perfectly rational even though we're not.

One thing I can as is that modern western civilization really doesn't foster a sense of self-worth in most of its population. We're constantly bombarded with messages that our worth comes from external things and if we don't feel good about ourselves we need to acquire bigger/better things. Whether it's a nicer car, a younger lover, a more prestigious job, etc. And if you don't acquire those things you're a failure.

You also don't have to run away from your life to change it. For instance if you don't like your job, don't make it the center of your life. Shift some of your energy and emotional investment into something else. Learn to play an instrument, buold a bird house, volunteer for a cause you care about, cash in your vacation days and take a trip. Find something you enjoy or feel passionate about and use that to recharge yourself mentally and emotionally from your job.
>>
File: IMG_1613.gif (481KB, 141x141px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1613.gif
481KB, 141x141px
>>901716
good point
>>
File: IMG_0876.jpg (809KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0876.jpg
809KB, 3264x2448px
>>901111
>those repeating digits
>>
>>902511
Aussie cat is not amused
>>
>>900981
Beat me to it
>>
>>900972
I've got an arts degree.
>>
I beat a guy to death

didn't even get into trouble for it, but I dream about it a lot

Not very /out/ related but oh well
>>
Well yes OP it is all part of what it means to be a human. We fuck up all the time. The hard thing isnt to avoid fucking up, it is forgiving yourself when we do.
>>
>>902896
I fucked your mother in the ass but you don't hear me bitchin' about it.
>>
>>902912
I was wondering who did that
>>
>>902910
>things failures actually believe
>>
>>902896
How come you didnt get in any trouble?
man, that would fucking haunt me
>>
>>901301
Just go to a university for the deaf/mute. I live in Washington DC and there is a big one here. I've seen couples communicating in sign language. Change your situation stop feeling sorry for yourself.
>>
>>900972
>would an hero if I had to work some corporate job 40 hours a week
>can't join the military because red/green deficient
>constantly alone

yeah pretty average complaints desu
>>
It's multi-faceted.

>studied IT at school and got diploma
>realised I hate working in IT
>work innabush for a year (Green Army)
>can't work any more rounds

>love qt for longest time
>we eventually set apart
>deeply regret for years, I've had my fair share of relationships but it was the only one I've ever truly valued
>stuck in a relationship with someone I don't even like
>dealt with it because I'd rather spend 4 months in a superficial relationship than come to work for 4 months hating every day
>planning to drop them soon

And, most importantly.
>spend childhood being turbonerd
>spend uni time being turbonerd
>be artfag for most of that
>lose interest in it over time
>wtf I can't art now

But I resolved not to go back into IT, not to become a desk drone and do more innabush. I've got a few jobs hooked up in viticulture and wouldn't mind being a NP ranger.

Even if it doesn't happen, I've got everything I need to live out of a car or bag. There's a lot to see and meet in Ausfailia.
>>
>attended the wrong kind of college
>too proud to change as soon as I saw I didn't like it, felt like I would have been a failure if I did
>6 years in I'm almost done but zero drive
>developed depression/crippling anxiety
>always angry and distracted
>found an activity I like (short term rentals to tourists), doesn't pay enough to be financially independent
>will probably need wageslave job on the side, if I can get one at all with no social skills
>>
Yeah, I guess so.

>Can't muster enough discipline to put any of my dreams or plans in practice
>Fucking up in college in a major I barely know what to do with
>Been constantly neglecting my passions for years because of point 1
>Didn't learn properly about how things are in my country because I got so used to seeing things about other places online
>Fall in love twice, both times with someone half a world away
>Fucked up the relationship with the very person that introduced me to /out/ which could've been the best

I'm young, only 20, so I know I can get it sorted out before it's too late, but it still feels bad.
>>
This thread is like an anti college poster
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 576x509px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 576x509px
>>900972
Got married, so yes
>>
File: image.jpg (197KB, 800x607px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197KB, 800x607px
>>901299
Hang on dude. Life gives challenges and they generally make us better people. Don't let a struggle mean that you can't win
>>
>>902511
You know the rules
>>
>>902894
tfw changed to a major concentration in geography. tfw lose that bachelor of science and now a bachelor of arts.
a-at least i s-still have my health...?
>>
File: MGTOW swimmer.jpg (23KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW swimmer.jpg
23KB, 350x262px
>>903433
I did that and worse.
I violated the 3rd MGTOW commandment : Thou shalt not make a babby.
Now life is pure fucking Missouri that will not end until I die.
>>
>>903453
Doesnt have to be that way
>>
>>903457
Sorry anon, I can't live the lie.
Not here anyway.
I love my kid but if I'm honest it was a horrible mistake.
I started a family because I was lonely then fell in love .
The life I have now is lonelier than any anything I ever felt when I was on my own.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/schooloflifechannel?app=desktop
>>
>>903462
Why
>>
>>903462
your solution might be vagrancy
>>
>>903495
Would be happier for sure but I would never abandon my family.
Once you create a new life, your happiness is no longer a consideration.
>>
>>900981
>implying browsing 4chan mean you fucked your life up

"Successful" people can like "fucked-up" humor, enjoy the anonymity of the site, and/or trust (with salt) the people on 4chan.

I flunked out of college though, so I'm not an example of someone who didn't fuck up in life.
>>
>>901188
What does "shirtless with people" mean?

What kind of job?

What major?

Do you want to interact with people a lot, or do you just feel that way because of society's expectations? You can balance out alone time with friend time, you don't have to constantly be with somebody.

Personally, I like living alone and doing things alone a lot, but I also sometimes hang with my buddies (if they are in town ever). I also got some online friends I can play vidya online with, so that is really nice!
>>
>>901257
Why did you tell your family to fuck off?
>>
>>903501
Your happiness is always a consideration, it just isn't the first consideration.

For the sake of your kid, engage in some self-care once in a while. You can't share from an empty cup.
>>
>>903529
You misunderstand.
I am not depressed.
I am a man that made a huge mistake that cannot be undone.
I make the best of it and find small joys where I can.
The fact is that not everyone was meant to enjoy fatherhood.
My biggest fantasy is that I had been smart enough when I was younger to not have a child.
Some men daydream about investing in Facebook in 2006.
I daydream that I got a vasectomy in 2007.
>>
>>903508
Too much 4chan while you should've been studying.

I can't use that excuse. I didn't start lurking the ol' chan until after I dropped out of college.
>>
>>903544
No, actually it was vidya, no affinity for my major, and ADHD.
>>
>>903037
I was in Afghanistan
>>
>>903462
Why so alone, divorce?
>>
>>903551
Yeah not giving a fuck about your major doesn't help. Especially when you would rather be making money than spending $30k/yr for 4yrs doing busywork to try and get a piece of paper that says you are qualified to do something that you have no interest in.
>>
>>903553
Not that guy, but loneliness isn't always bout a lack of companionship.
>>
>>903539
Go talk to a counselor, like tomorrow. If not for your sake than for the sake of your kid so you don't inadvertantly pass on fucked up life lessons to them.
>>
>>900972

>Be me.
>Be mid 20s.
>Be slacker.
>Be smart af.
>Be ok despite slacker status.
>Average job. Average girlfriend. Average car. Average apartment. Average debt.
>Get dissatisfied with everything.
>Want new girlfriend. Want new car. Want new job. Want to pay off my debt.
>GF breaks up with me.
>Alright!
>itson.jpeg
>Three days later get slapped with a felony for a freak accident.
>3,000 dollar lawyer fees.
>10,000 dollar fine
>might lose non-felon status.
>might lose job.
>definitely not getting that promotion now.
>God can pretty blunt when making his point.
>feels bad, man.
>>
>>903558
I forgot that.

Hell, I went to therapy for it. Helped a lot.

Still get it sometimes, but I'm feeling better.
>>
>>903561
>felony for freak accident
how the fuck does that happen?
>>
>>903571
not him but there are two sides to every story. one man's "freak accident" is another man's "criminal negligence causing bodily harm and/or death"
>>
>>901111
Damn I started from there, realised that hiking makes world not be as gloomy so I ended up here
>>
>>903574
well, what are the deets?

How can't you prove it was a freak accident?
>>
>>903598
>not him
i'm not him anon.
>>
>>900972
i consider everyday that i don't fuck something up an anomaly...

ive just gotten really good at recovering.
>>
>>903605
>be me
>accidentally go to work with shit on my dick
>office job
>everyone can smell shit near me
>get super self-conscious and tell people it's not because i haven't wiped because i haven't even shit today
>everyone stares at me
>i just need to wash up a little
>everyone stares at each other
recover from that one bub
>>
>>903609
thats easy. just ignore it and pretend like it never happend. or bring it up in passing with a coworker you are kind of friends with make it a funny story dude there was one day that i was sick as fuck but needed the hours/needed to get something done at the office and sharted.

although if you are getting your own shit on your dick and not noticing-- you got bigger fish to fry than what people in office think of you.
>>
>>903559
You make it sound like my case is rare.
Anon huge numbers of men live in quiet desperation.
I tell my story here as a reminder to young men.
What ever you do in life, dont get married or make a baby.
For the love of god dont do it.
And if you do have kids, dont be one of those horrible men that pretends its the best thing ever.
>>
>>903609
>>903614
Or just tell them you were on some heavy prescription pill for a thing, and those made you say stupider shit than usual.
>>
>>903635
I am fully aware that your case is not rare.
Huge numbers of men do live in quiet desperation and those men need to seek help.
Go talk to someone who can help you. You're in pains and that's going to affect your child.
>>
>>903501
You faggit take them with you and make a life you can be proud of for fucks sake you really think youre doing them a service while being unhappy as fuck? You are ruining 3 lives not just your own you dense piece of shit. You owe it to your child to find a life where you can be happy, you cant do shit for anyone without figuring yourself out first.
>>
>>903635
Fuck you you defeatist child ruining piece of shit. Fix your god damn life and quit being such a pussy. Homeschool your child, make its mom fall in line or fight the fucking fight. It is worth it for your kid and youre a giant gaping vagina if youd rather be a depressed faggot than a good parent. There are enough shitty kids in the world, we need bitch ass dudes like you to step up and do what it takes to raise a kid with a good head on its shoulders, which doesnt mean working your life away being miserable. Quot being a part of the fucking problem you cuck, its your life too now fucking take control god damnit.
>>
>>903571
>>903574
He probably drove drunk and killed somebody and none of it was his fault at all because the cops are just assholes and he dindu nuffin.
>>
>Americans think happiness is everything
>Americans think you can't be unhappy and a good parent.

Holy shit , Hollywood has ruined an entire generation.
>>
>>903714
Are you fucking kidding me? You shitposting faggot.
>>
File: born to feel.jpg (32KB, 334x440px) Image search: [Google]
born to feel.jpg
32KB, 334x440px
Where did I fuck up?

>Graduate high school in 2012
>Go to college for 2 years having no idea what I want to do
>Become depressed, fiancee dumps me, family threatens to disown me
>Feel like I need a fresh start; enlist in the Army
>Stationed at Fort Polk. This place is awful
>Fast forward to January 2016
>Deploy to Afghanistan
>Come back to find all of my friends have ETS'd/been chaptered out
>Get put in a shitty unit
>Things gradually get worse month by month
>Drink heavily, attempt to commit suicide last month

I feel ashamed to admit that last part. I just want to get out of the military. I don't know why I ever thought sacrificing my freedom was a good idea.
>>
>>903751
How much time you have left?
If you can make it your full term you will be happier later when you are older.
I got out with my honerable a year early on an early out program but wish I had stuck it out.
>>
>be kind of a fuck up my whole life
>never did that great in school
>not dumb, just more interested in doing fun shit
>finally finish college after like 6 years
>meet this really great girl after high school
>basically fall in love
>about to move into our first house
>own my own reliable 4x4 truck outright
>still need to get a good job and pay my student debt

welp i guess it could be a lot worse senpai a lam
>>
>>903793
>>903793
You are doing great anon, just dont get married and dont make a babby.
>>
>>903809
Bitch ass bitch
>>
>>900972
all the time bud. life isn't about not fucking up. its about admitting you fucked up, dusting yourself off, and getting back on the road.
>>
>>903906
Forgiving yourself means jack shit if you keep fucking up forever
>>
>>900972
I fell for the college meme.
At least I got my shit together and learned an actual trade.
>>
>>903574

Left a firearm in my bag by accident on my way to the airport. Was up all not puking with anxiety attacks from work and my break up. Normally really conscientious about where I store my firearms, this time I wasn't.
>>
>>903759

I have a year and two months left. The reason shit is getting so bad is there is a possible coming up, so higher ups want us to cram 8 months of training into 4 months. It's been awful.
>>
>>904366

Deployment, my bad. Fucking phone
>>
>>900972
Yes, pretty much the whole thing.
>>
>>904366

Deployment, my bad. Fucking phone
>>
Make this thread in a few years or so, then ill tell you exactly what went down in this time.
I either made a great choice, or fucked myself up.
>>
>>900972

Yeah I got married. Worst decision of my life.
>>
>>904851
>this thread
https://youtu.be/5eUtSk1M6KM
>>
File: 1471806876147.png (473KB, 790x424px) Image search: [Google]
1471806876147.png
473KB, 790x424px
>>900997
Are you me?
Literally describing my life
>>
>>901299
Man I love mute people. I'm not telling this to please you, I actually do.
I worked with a mute person for a summer, and I was just loving the guy because he was so attentive to everything he understood very quickly.
>>
Ive struggled with depression most of my adult life. The longest I have held a job in the last 10 years is 2.5 years. They always end the same. The depression becomes unbearable. I can't even leave my bed. I lose my job. My last one lasted ten months. The last six months have been nightmarish. I have been battling back after losing my job and what I thought was the love of my life. I have a new opportunity now. Another well paying job. Another chance. I hope I don't fuck this up again /out/
>>
>>905020
Anon you need to try magic mushroom dose next time you get depressed.
It fixes some people with a hard reset.
Worth a shot and shrooms are fun.
>>
>>905058
mentally unstable people should never try psychs
asking for trouble
>>
>final yr chem eng degree
>take on shitty SJW cult at my uni
>they have friends in high places
>file report saying im crazy and dangerous
>same week I drop 40x standard dose of psychedelics
>2 months of 3hrs sleep beforehand

Mainly just regret losing all my drugs desu
>>
>>903339
I'd say renting to tourists counts as having social skills.
>>
I've fucked up, man, but I've always bounced back somehow.
Almost every other year or so from age 24 to 34, fucked up many times...arrested, jail, psych wards..it was crazy, humiliating, scary, but downright memorable and I learned a lot about myself and others.
>>
I played World of Warcraft religiously for 7 years. Luckily now I can't even play video games without being disgusted with myself.
>>
File: desufag.jpg (73KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
desufag.jpg
73KB, 450x360px
>>905086
>desu
I see what your real problem is
>>
>>905223
>>
>>900972

Walk in the Lord's ways and statutes and He will direct your path. Try to forcibly do things your way, and you will suffer pangs and much regret.
>>
19 going on 20 with absolutely no direction in life. Was very good in highschool but have no inclination to pursue further studies... Also no drivers licence and no real transport.
>>
Jesus. I came into this thread expecting greentext hilarity about single-event fuck-ups that happened while /out/.

That assumption was so, so wrong.
>>
>>900972
I am 45 and I have fucked up so many times in my life. Right now I am going through my third divorce. I have ruined several careers--the one that hurt the most was having my RN license revoked for abusing drugs. I always adapted and nothing has killed me yet, even the decade I spent in the Army. I wouldn't change a thing--not my three out of wedlock children, my failed attempts at basically everything, my rampant drug abuse in the 90's, the cars I have crashed, and even so many of my Army buddies dying because without all that I wouldn't be me.
>>
>>901188
It's ok, I haven't left the house since 89.
>>
>>910048
You haven't been outside in 27 YEARS!?
>>
File: 06a1936385f247ff93f804c4529e4d8b.jpg (562KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
06a1936385f247ff93f804c4529e4d8b.jpg
562KB, 1152x1536px
>>910051
Ostrich KEEP SAFE
>>
>>901260
And if he lands his dream job, or finds something he want's to dedicate his life to, it will all be worth it.

Anything could happen... not true if he stay's where he's at.
>>
>>905223
Newfag doesn't even know about the word filter baka
>>
>>903519
Because for the most part, they've contributed to my poor health. They're the ones who told me to just work and study when I clearly didn't know what the fuck I wanted in life.
>>
File: 0dad7e9a31da4ed099f9da92b3dcbe33.jpg (580KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
0dad7e9a31da4ed099f9da92b3dcbe33.jpg
580KB, 1536x1536px
>>900972

Many, many, many, many times. More times than I would care to count or remember but you know what?

I'm fine now. I have a decent job, a cutie gf, loving family, good friends, health, interesting hobbies (including /out/).

It turns out the universe really doesn't give a shit how many times you fucked up, every day is a new day and no one remembers your fuck-ups except you.

Don't let the past hold you back.
>>
>>910474
what is your job?
>>
>>903509
Forgot this thread existed...

>What does "shirtless with people" mean?
Phone corrected shithead

>What kind of job?
Farm hand/maintenance. Basically I am one of the behind the scenes guys at a little pioneer reenactment farm where everyone pretends it's the 1800s.

>What major?
Animal science

>Do you want to interact with people a lot, or do you just feel that way because of society's expectations? You can balance out alone time with friend time, you don't have to constantly be with somebody.
I really enjoy being around people, but I have this lone wolf reputation around here where people assume I just want to be alone and I don't do myself any favors. At work one day I was feeding the horses and overhead a cute girl from another park asking about me and my boss said something along the lines of "he doesn't like people, he just wants to be left alone", so I guess that about sums up how people see me.

>Personally, I like living alone and doing things alone a lot, but I also sometimes hang with my buddies (if they are in town ever). I also got some online friends I can play vidya online with, so that is really nice!
I tried that, it was nice for a while, but it ain't the same as actual physical people.

The biggest thing that bothers me now is all my former friends are having kids and shit and I still living in a shack on one of dads fields alone. I don't even know how turn it around, I try to go out somewhere and make friends but I always end up getting into fights or drinking alone.

Also slightly related, when I was in elementary school the I talked to much, and had a speech impediment, my therapist told me that if I kept talking my voice would wear out and I wouldn't be able talk for the rest of my life. I believe that until middle school and got a new therapist and hardly talked from 2nd-5th grade. My speech is fine now, but I've always wondered if that didn't play some small roll in my current problems.
>>
>>910650
You have anxiety my friend. The drinking and fighting is the red flag for me. Plus people think you are a loner. Go to a shrink and talk about the fucked up speech therapist. Find meds that work. Correct this now before you create even more bad habits.
>>
>>901299
That's a shitty hand to be dealt m8.

If you think a girl will make it all better go to a school for the deaf/mute and look there.

If you think /out/ activities will make it better then get your shit and go out this weekend.
>>
>>910599
He's an avalanche.
>>
>>901299
Hey bro, I don't know if it'll be any consolation to you, but I'd love to meet you and be your friend. I live in South Louisiana, but me and my merry band of misfits are planning on going to the Midwest Nuggetfest in Missouri next year, so if you'd be down to shoot guns and meet, let me know. I have a kik tag that I'm willing to post on here
>>
>>900997
join military before too old
>>
>>901003
No kids I imagine, met many an old fag like you.
You're more valuable to us youth than you know though if you want to be. Someone somewhere needs to learn something you know.
>>
>>901299
one day far from now it shall end, you will regret those thoughts of ever making it end sooner. Use your youth, any woman worth you will know that no voice does not mean no soul.
>>
>>912350
Don't eat the brownies.
>>
>>900981
I didn't end up here, I started here.
>>
>>900972
>had a kid at 17
>got custody bc her mom is even more irresponsible than me
>got a lib arts degree
>ruined a relationship with prime wife material girl by being a mentally abusive chav
i'm finally turning things around but i've done a lot to put myself behind the 8 ball. we're gonna make it.
>>
File: 20161217_162418.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20161217_162418.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
>>913536
Well, thank you.

I do try mentoring, typically 20 something new shooters for gun safety then the novelty of shooting guns they could never dream of budgeting for. But actually can...

I appreciate your compliment. I find a lot of younger smartasses use condescending "humor" to a bolster a sense of lack of self worth/self confidence. Alienating those who could mentor or help by insult and callous disregard.

How short sighted?
>>
>>900981
Yeah, but we didn't all end up as tripfags on 4chan. BIG difference.
>>
>>903552
Thank you for your service :^)
>>
>>914423
Kek. You say that, but you're the one remaining anonymous so a bunch of random neckbeards won't be able to judge you.

I really don't give a fuck about what these people think. Hence leaving the trips on. It is useful most of the time, but not worth the effort of erasing it and typing it again for when it isn't necessary.
>>
>>914532
>I don't care
>but I do

Get real.
>>
>>914532
Get rekt you stupid jew
>>
>>914561
>>914564
y'all are so fucking negative it shits up the board
>>
>>914566
>Not referencing trip
Disregard.
>>
>>902893
Just upvote and move on.
>>
File: .jpg (397KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
397KB, 1920x1280px
>>900972
I've already fucked up my whole life.

>fucked up education on last year before graduation, because of crippling depression.
>fucked up personal life, because I am an autistic and toxic douchebag.
>fucked up childhood, because of (sort-of) autism, obnoxious and overprotective parents.
>fucked up financial status, because everything above. Also Russia.

So I am trying to learn some skills and stuff, to eventually give up on this pathetic life and start new, in the depth of Siberia. I think it is better than Sudoku myself right now.
>>
>>900972
my entire adult life so far LOL
>>
>>916444
Trips of truth lol.

Anyway isn't that what life is? A continuous series of fuckups and trying to patch shit together and get by?
>>
File: 1481810240527.png (148KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
1481810240527.png
148KB, 500x520px
I just wanted to come by and say that I've been observing this board the past couple of days and it's complete shit.

You all are a bunch of self righteous pricks who wave your proverbial outdoor rotten crotched dick around, yet are complete and total abject failures.

>muh shitting without burying it
>muh normies leaving a can in the woods.. so unpure!
>muh homeless vagabond meme
>muh mummy and daddy bail me out or I just claim schizophrenia for benefits

dude BOOM weed! LMAO

>tfw no qt /out/ girl who understands my complexities and affinity for nature.

It's nothing personal kid.
>>
>>916527
>selfrighteous pricks

I can see you'll fit right in.
>>
>>901213
yo sounds familiar, but only 5 years for me. Took about 6 months to start figuring my shit out again, and I never really gave up on my stuff, it just took a side burner. Still though, a lot of solitude and reflection is just what the doctor ordered hell yeah
>>
>>901299
The door is always open man. Since you always have ending shit as an option, to me it makes sense to compare any choice to that and say, "would I rather be dead in five minutes than do this thing, right now?" It took about a week of actual honesty with myself before I realized that I was just being a self-indulgent pussy. Maybe it's different for you, I don't know. I know that feeling sorry for myself never solved any of my problems, and I've had a couple.
>>
>>903751
dude, write your issues down and take some ownership of what your problems are. It helps to write as though you were some sort of alien anthropologist. Describe the situations and stressors you're dealing with. Explore different ways of seeing it -- for example, take people, real or fictional, and describe in detail your day, but if they had lived it with their temperament and attitudes, but limited to your body and situation. Read some good biographies and learn about the shit that people have dealt with throughout history, to succeed and be straight badasses. Let your time in be a forge for a new you, a better you. The corps didn't break me, but it sure as hell ruined some other people who didn't figure their shit out.
>>
I just went through the entire thread. I don't know whether I should feel hopeful or hopeless after reading it.

There's not even a point on writing my story. Just a lazy faggot who would rather stay in front of his computer and has achieved shit in life, I can drive for Uber but I barely do, just enough to pay my bills. I quit drugs so at least there's that.
>>
>>918152
I want to hear your story anon.
>>
File: BYoO2Lc.jpg (140KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
BYoO2Lc.jpg
140KB, 1067x1600px
>>900972

Ya brah. We all fuck up. Its a part of life.

Now Im looking forward to moving on desu ne~
>>
>>910048

You wot, m8? Since '89?
>>
>Don't want to go to College
>No ideas at all what to do or pursue
>Live in Miami but dream of living in a comfy cabin and do /out/door shit

Fuck I don't know what to do guys. No way I can save up enough to buy some land and a cabin.
My dream is to live in a nice comfy cabin with some woods and shit so I can explore, hike, hunt, camp, fish, and etc.
>>
>>918514
sure

>raised on a house with constant conflict between my parents
>dad leaves mom
>mom goes crazy
>go to live with dad in the u.s and leave mom back home
>dad is chill but doesn't give a fuck let's me do whatever I want
>grow up and mess with drugs
>remain in drugs for years, no college
>at 23 decide to take classes at meme career at CC to at least do something productive (video production)
>still haven't finished
>can't quit porn and in the last year develop 4chan addiction
>got into serious debt (well not really but yes really 8k credit car, 10k student loans) because lazy faggot
>still in love with a girl who I met when I was 19 back home and now lives thousands of miles away, whom I've traveled thousands of miles away to see her but constantly friendzones me and despite knowing she's the most special person I've met she finds ways to get me hyped up and then put me on suicide watch by telling me shit like friend or ''I met a cute guy''

on the positive

>really got into diet and can say that I pretty well
>started to get into /out/ recently went on a little road trip and really loved it
>although I've failed on quitting porn and fap had a pretty long run without and that somehow gives me confidence that it can be achieved
>2 years without drugs
>planning on bringing a lot of positive changes on /2017/

thanks for reading anon.
>>
>>919339
move out of miami mate that was one of the best decisions I've made in life

t.919471
>>
File: 1394006041827.gif (212KB, 499x355px) Image search: [Google]
1394006041827.gif
212KB, 499x355px
>>919471
hi anon, a lotta that resonated with me, and there're a few things that i wish i'd been ready to hear 5yrs ago, when i was sitting where you are now.

think about the man you want to be. specifics are great, but even generally- almost like you're building a character in vidya. list the characteristics, then build single things you can do every day to get that habit moving.

re: porn- ween your way down to just images, no movies, and make it a point to fap to imagined scenarios a couple times a week

re: oneitis- it's cancer, man. it's just like drugs. stop. it's an illusion, and cutting it off may feel like sawing off your hand, but if it's killing you-
you're better than how this has made you feel. you've already overcome so much. look for a woman that lives up to her own morals. come at it honest and humble, and if you're as lucky as i was, she'll accept you for the man you try to be.

make plans, make deliverables, make things that reflect you. reach for gratitude; disregard pain and shame. be the architect of your own fantasies.
>>
>>903751
stay strong. you can do this

start making lists of some things you'd rather be doing with your life, then sit down and write yourself step by step directions on how to get there. don't allow yourself to talk negatively to yourself.
make your last thought of the night gratitude. even if it's just your goddamn blanket, or a working body.
>>
>>901299
goddamn son.
you seem like a good dude. i wish the best for you anon.

ever thought about writing freelance for a paper or something? you're intelligent, and i bet you've got a perspective people could be into
>>
>>910133
I think that's good advice...

Better than going into debt. Then you can be prepared for when you figure out what you want!
>>
>>910650

I agree with >>911686

It's not too late, it's never too late.

Sure, you might have been a shithead, and you might have too far damaged your rep with certain people, but you can work to change that.

Don't let your boss speak for you, just talk anyways.

If you have wronged people, try to fix the wrong. Don't do it because you want to be their buddy, do it because you fucked up, and it's the right thing to do to take responsibility. That will start to fix your rep, and word will get around, especially if you were a super asshole. People will be thrown off by it, and will tell other people because it's interesting.

Animal science sounds like a good field. There is a fuckload of money in animals and their care.

Sure, your former friends might being doing "big" shit, but who cares. Why do you need to be like them?

If it makes you feel better, my "friends" are all graduating college, while I flunked out because I'm an ADD riddled fuckhead.

What do you really want to do?
>>
>>919473
You lived in Miami anon? I really do want to move out. But with no money, and no real skill or higher education what would I do? I don't have a lot of choices besides saving up for like 10+ years.
>>
>>919488
>>919489
None of this advice was specifically for me, but I thought I'd let you know I find it powerful and I'm going to work at taking it to heart. Thank you for sharing anon.
>>
File: Wojak.jpg (46KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.jpg
46KB, 800x800px
>>900981
>>
>>900972
I've never *not* fucked up. I'm /out/ because the only place I can rent is a shitty falling-down shack in the woods that doesn't even have water. I hope and pray for nuclear war every day.
>>
File: 1403580167258.png (37KB, 222x206px) Image search: [Google]
1403580167258.png
37KB, 222x206px
>>900972
>Have you ever fucked up in life, /out/?
I completely destroyed my life by trying to save it. >>917431
>>
>>901186
cuck
>>
>>901257
Do it man. Make sure to document he xperience and to get the contact data of interwsting people you meet. Then you can use the trip to market yourself or impress chicks.
>>
>>900972
I've been always looking for a girl like the one on your picture. Someone with a large inner world to explore, one that likes just going out to the nature and forgetting about everything. Oh, and she was beautiful.
Instead I ended up with a depressive girl who really loves me, she's a true snob, hates dirty and unclean things like a several days-long hike and I constantly live in an emotional mine field because of this. Thing is, I feel too much sorry for her to just leave her alone. I know she wouldn't do it in my place. But well, she's beautiful.
Did I fuck up? You tell me.
>>
I once completely fucked my hand up making a crannoch boat in europe. Stabbed myself right in the sweat meat of the thumb. Luckily the nearest village had a very old german doctor (Who went on about the communist lies about plastic bottles) I got four stiches, two nonBPA bottles and a sweet knife out of it though.
>>
>>921044
Yes. Soon you'll resent her. Pity does not breed respect and you can't love what you don't respect
>>
>>921196
>chose to date a borderline alcoholic with a benzo addiction and pretty bad daddy issues who has no hobbies or real interests
that was a year and a half of my life, gone.
i told her i was breaking up with her because i fell out of love with her, but im no longer sure i ever was in love with her
>>
>>921196
This. I've really come to be attracted to girls who respect themselves and are respectable. This has become a problem in of itself though. Rarity and all.
>>
>graduted last spring
>had great job lined up
>company noped and fired all the temps and newcomers
>been neet ever since

Let me add that it's not by choice.

I jjst want to have a comfy job that lets me accumulate off time so I can hike more.
>>
>>921332
>graduated
>been neet ever since

I don't think that means what you think that means. So yeah, you're fucking up.
>>
>>921336
Im exaggerating. I've just been unemployed with no sign of that changing.
>>
>>921336
what?
NEET
NOT in EDUCATION, EMPLOYMENT, OR TRAINING

He has finished school, so he is not currently being educated
He has lost his job, so he is not employed
He is not doing some form of apprenticeship, so he is not in training
He is a neet.
Having an education doesnt make him any less of a neet, because its not what he is CURRENTLY doing
>>
File: 9083242309454.jpg (605KB, 2739x2054px) Image search: [Google]
9083242309454.jpg
605KB, 2739x2054px
>didn't join the military back in '08 when I graduated high school
I never thought it was a good option due to having a scholarship to college (plus rents who were gladly paying the rest of the way), and to be honest I was a little scared when I thought about the Iraq/Afghan wars going on. Military guys might disagree with me on this, grass is always greener, but I'll never have the opportunity to do something as adventurous as join the military, experience the intensity and discipline of training, and deploy somewhere (if I even did deploy).

>not studying abroad in college
I was so close to fluency in Spanish, but now I've lost a lot of my language skills in it through disuse. I could have lived in Spain for the study abroad, and as I said before, rich rents who were offering to pay in full for it.

I've got a great gf, soon to be fiance, and make 85k as a software dev, but I'll never know what those experiences could have been.
>>
File: 1451049486777.jpg (63KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451049486777.jpg
63KB, 540x720px
>>901257
Yeah I'm similar:
>Parents forced me down a specific career path (university degree at all costs, no son of ours is going to college (Canadian here))
>Nearing the end of my degree and I'm anxious about work prospects because my degree might be totally useless
>Go to uni in town, live with my controlling parents who make life miserable (saving on food + rent pays off all my student loans)
>Minor depression
>Can't fucking stand my cellphone, social media, city life
>Trying to get /out/ but I have a year of school left and I work multiple jobs over the summer to help pay tuition
>>
>>921606
neat
>>
>>900972
Passed up alot of opportunities with other girls for a crazy one. Shes gone now and I'm married. Lets hope this one gets me something to look forward to in life but sometimes I feel like I'm not supposed to be married because I literally wish I was outside alone most of the day.
>>
>>903327
Where in Aus are you from anon? I'm interested in getting into viticulture as well
>>
File: deeblygoncerned.png (35KB, 255x213px) Image search: [Google]
deeblygoncerned.png
35KB, 255x213px
>>900972
Honestly, it looks like my whole life is a fuckup so far.
Thread posts: 247
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.