[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a good/fun/productive thing to do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: deboned pig.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
deboned pig.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
Hi,
I am a bit of a shut-in, I really like investing and I am ok at it (nothing special), but I won't have to work a real job in my life.

Im slightly autistic, but my I do currently live with my dad. I love it, but he is starting to threaten me for not leaving the house...

We have about 60 acres of hills behind my house.

Can you reccommend something I can do that is semi-productive or productive that will take an 1 hour or more a couple times a week, to "get out of the house" I have no interest in working as a bagger for 10 an hour...
>>
>>900637
in what way does he threaten you?
also archery is cheap and fun and you can eat what you kill
>>
>>900637
go out and hike/camp those hills.

or get a job. There are plenty of low skill high pay jobs out there if you know where to look for them. You'll have money to spend on shit too.

To be honest though, if you have 60 acres of land and you're asking what you can do on it that's fun, then you're not really /out/ material.
>>
yah...
Its not our land, its some an estates who lives 3 hours away and never visits it...

Ive hiked through it... been there done that...
What kind of jobs can you get paid a lot for little skill other than working for government?
>>
>>900649
>paid a lot
>little skill

Whore, Evangelist, Life Coach; I'm not going to put much effort into this, because I don't respect you.
>>
Get yourself a few books and start learning about the local flora & fauna.
>>
>>900648
I don't thing being /out/ is as innate as you're making it. I grew up in Washington Heights, NYC, and when I left, I had no fucking idea what to do /out/. I posted here and on some other forums and eventually figured out what I like doing. OP might be in a similar situation; saying he 'isn't /out/ material' ignores a ton of nuances.
>>
I tell you what to do if you tell me how to invest so I never need to work another job
>>
>>900637
Get some stock dipshit
>>
File: IMG_9386.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9386.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>900637
Are you trying to get a job or just get out of the house?

Go fishin nigger.
>>
File: ted-nugent-vermin-665x385.jpg (56KB, 665x385px) Image search: [Google]
ted-nugent-vermin-665x385.jpg
56KB, 665x385px
>>900967
Trump Rally!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.