[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

Maybe /out/ will better understand me than /k/

Go from one ar15 company to another. Reasons were I felt my old boss had poor character and didn't treat customers with dignity. Hear new boss talk about customers and realized I fucked up in picking my new employer. Realized I gotta watch out for my manager as his desire to suck the bosses cock is tremendous. Probably willing to take 80 gallons a minute of none stop cum. I'm 35, and it's very common for me to have bosses younger than I am that may never learn what dignity is all about.

My goals have changed in life on multiple occasions. Professionally. Now I'm thinking screw it....I'm 35. How many more years should I suffer at people's insanity of living everyday life. I need land. I need to live simple and happy. Who here shares my dream?
>>
I did that except i started by throwing all the bullshit out and never made myself a part of it.

Living /out/ is better than living /in/
Everyone on /k/ is right wing as fuck (or at least shitposts that way) and if you dont share the dream of working your life away to buy more expensive bullshit then you are a whiny liberal cuck bleeding out the vagina about whatever is wrong in your life. Cure it with more funz they say, worship the god emporer because elections only matter as far as gun rights. You should look at the nuggetfest pics before taking /k/s advice on anything.

Fuck all that. Go get some land and live how you want
>>
23 and I feel all too similar. life is too precious and short to not do what makes you happy. ive come to the conclusion that people are going to think I'm crazy for possibly throwing away a "successful" career to live the /out/ life I live. but I am damn happy with it, fuck what others think. It's never too late to change up your lifestyle.
>>
>>898068
>35 y/I armored loser

Nope, do not share.
>>
>>898068

1) That's a Condor bag; assuming the 3-day assault pack.

2) I didn't read the rest of the post because I'm drunk.

Carry on.
>>
>>898077
I'm fine sharing. Got no one to blame but my self.
>>
>>898081
Nice, whatcha drinking?
>>
>>898075
I agree. It feels like I always felt more welcome or understood in /out/. I love guns but I love being in the middle of nowhere just as much.
>>
>>898085

$5 whiskey
>>
>>898075
Amen brother
>>
>>898068
Just move to the texas, buy some cheap land and raise cattle to make ends meet. I did it four years ago, nevertheless looked back.
>>
>>898103
I may have to move to Texas actually.
>>
>>898081
I have that same bag and it's pretty guud I have to say

How do you like it OP?
>>
>>898075
/pol/tard here, just cause you're right wing doesn't mean you believe you should be a wage slave.

You do what you want as long as you don't leech off of welfare while you're doing it.

I'd love to have a little cabin out in the woods and to not deal with the bullshit.
>>
>>898172
>>898081
>>898068

I just bought some Condor pouches and it's worth pointing out that while worth the lesser price, Maxpedition quality blows Condor out of the water!

Seriously, in every regard.

t. $17 ea vs. $35 ea, but I'm sayin'
>>
>>898174
Youre funny. Dont get on welfare, but pay in to asssure senators 200k/yr for life.

I love how /pol/ and /k/ dont even understand how it all works. They just scream MUH TAX DOLLARS REEE at anyone who doesnt work. On a site full of neets.
>>
>>898174
I was talking about /k/ ideologies moreso than right wing beliefs. The same system that allows us to benefit monetarily for our time allows people to survive at the bottom doing nothing and that is exactly how it should be. Millions of people are incapable of integrating, generations of poverty, drugs, and no education have fucked the ghettos to death. I wonder where you would want those people, knowing they cant have jobs because they are subhuman methed out retards who fuck children and beat women, you have a better solution than seal them all away behind the poverty wall and give them just enough cash to ensure they stay there forever?

If someone wants to get on welfare to live an /out/ life i support that 100%. We are already paying in. The same amount of money will be taken from us no matter how many more take from the pool. The pool is deep anon.
>>
>>898103
how much is cheap land in Texas and how do I learn how to raise cattle? that sounds cool as fuck
>>
>>898271
I hear ya. I would support it too I guess. I would much rather have the ability to use outdated homestead laws. I think we can all agree homestead laws were put to rest because the government wont stop asking for a dollar every fucking chance it gets. Why BLM is a fucking joke. Otherwise I would have already picked a random spot in the middle of nowhere and build my little shack.
>>
>>898271
I'd rather see them dead, people who are intentionally a drag on a good willing society are parasites.
>>
>>898088
So does half of /k/.
>>
>>898309
>intentionally
This is the whole problem. Its so far beyond that now, we have geared these people to fail. They literally can not function, therefore their intent does not matter. Im for killing horrible people too but thats nothing but a fantasy. We sowed these seeds m8, the waste of a capitalist society. It has gone too far to get better.
>>
>>898309
If you understood at all youd realize that the entire system needs to change. We spend so much on bullshit to cater to a fading generations idiotic ideals we are fucking it all up for everyone else
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.