[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/out/ countries not pussyfied by tons of rules

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 6309809350_334261fc34_b.jpg (190KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
6309809350_334261fc34_b.jpg
190KB, 800x600px
North America, Australia and Europe have some fine places to go /out/ but, as everything in the West there's tons of bullshit restrictions so what I'm asking is good /out/ countries that are not overrun with federal bullshit?

How about SA? Specifically Chile and our white brother Argentina? Can you bum around chopping threes and making comfy fires without having the bobbies and park rangers fucking you up?
>>
What restrictions? Stay out of parks and go to forests? No leash laws. Hunters and trappers welcome. No bullshit hiking trails for millennials. Great for fishing, hunting, and camping.
>>
Restrictions? Top fucking kek this is freedomland faggot

If you dont experience the wilderness in america is just because you are a pussy
>>
>>894959
This, the amount of public wilderness in the US is twice the size of Germany and the only basic rules for most of it are pick up after yourself, don't harass others and move camp every two weeks(ish).

Some smaller sections have more specific rules (no campfires above "x" altitude, no fires during drought, pack out your poop, etc) but for the majority of land it's pretty loose.
>>
Try Somalia OP
>>
>>894954
You do realize that most of Patagonia was purchased by the hippies that started North Face and Patagonia and turned into a "conservation project" right? You want to do anything out there you need to clear it with the NGO that runs it AND clear it with all the farmers and ranchers.
>>
File: 19143f_4352917.jpg (367KB, 993x1404px) Image search: [Google]
19143f_4352917.jpg
367KB, 993x1404px
Try Africa. Don't expect the locals to follow the law either though. Silly laws like don't kill.

Restrictions on dumbshit behavior like lighting fires during the dry season exist for a reason, kid.

It's not "the man" keeping you from going outdoors, only your own inability and lack of motivation. End yourself.
>>
>>894962
OP is obviously a retarded teenager so basic courteously towards others is too restrictive for him.
>>
>>895169
>you have to be a trailer park stoner to say no to wage slavery

Get the fuck off the internet grandpa, you hateful old bigot.
>>
>>895169
That's funny
>>
>>895191
>h-he called me out on my bullshit, i better resort to name calling!

Sure kid.
>>
>>895253
Like i even need to, best part about your shit generation is youre butthurt enough all by yourself. You are the worst kind of shit head though, an enemy of progress labeling anything non-right hippie millenial waster scum. Cant wait to outlive you, die quicker.
>>
>>895257
Not that guy but please get >>/out/
>>
>>895259
>he hurt my feelings because im a cucked faggot that unironically supports bigotry and working my life away for nothing reeee
>>
>>894954
In Russia you can do a lot of shit in the wilderness, especially if you're in a group. Hiking, kayaking, that sort of thing. Since the area is vast, you'll find lots of untouched nature.
>>
>>895257
>>895446
have fun sitting alone at home all day, you worthless shitstain.
>>
File: IMG_20161024_125723.jpg (448KB, 1564x1977px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161024_125723.jpg
448KB, 1564x1977px
>>895462
Please. Youre jelly of my irresponsible /out/ life and you know it.
>>
Uruguayan here. Hunting is restricted to invasive species like wild hogs, axis deer and lepers.
But lots of people hunt capibara for example. You can chop down trees and make comfy fires, yes.
There's rules but nobody cares folowing them, and the autorities in charge of enforcing them only care for bribes.
>>
>>895499
Wait you have wild lepers there?
>>
>>894954
Rules don't come because you are in the west, they come because a lot of people is stacked together at the same place.

Without the rules, every landscapes in Europe and the USA would be a chaos made of trash, ruins and half done huts.
>>
>>895526
Wanna know how i know you dont go /out/?
>>
>>895507
Lol, "hares". I thought leper was the word
>>
>>895499
>>895507
>>895806

Lmao the thought of legally hunting down lepers.
>>
>>895806
Leper hunting should be a new /out/ patch
>>
>>895169
your edge cut me, now I must bandage myself
>>
>>895169
those are both some awful black and white pictures
>>
>>894960
>If you dont experience the wilderness in america is just because you are a pussy
/Thread
>>
>>895191
Your opion is as valid as his.
>>
>>895257
E D G Y
Going to cut yourself next? So you feel in control?
>>
>>894954
Before this thread implodes I'd like to point out that green wood burns like shit. It'll smolder, smell bad, and make a lot of smoke, but you won't get a comfy fire.
Felling trees is fun, I do it at work, but you need to let the wood dry for at least half (but usually a whole) year for a good fire.
>>
ITT: people on two ends of what is honestly a retarded spectrum
>>
>>895898
Opinions formed out of ignorance and hatred are not valid family
>>
>>895901
You have no chance to survive make your time

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.