[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Outdoor Non/Drinking Games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (1MB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1920x1440px
Post old or new outdoor games to play.
>>
Badger noodling.

You need one of those police dog training mitts.

Finding a badger den = 5pts
Noodling an adult badger = 100pts
Noodling a juvenile badger = 30pts
Noodling a marmot = 20pts
Noodling a coyote/fox/bobcat = 50pts

It's pretty exciting, even if it takes a lot of dens and a lot of trying to get a badger to latch onto your glove.

The highest score I've even seen was 170pts -- 4 dens, 1 coyote and 1 badger.

It's fun but can be really dangerous, so if you try remember to be careful.

We don't have wolverines where I live, but if you live in wolverine country those would probably be worth 500pts.
>>
>>894707
My friends and I stack rocks.
>>
>>894707
We have a game (sport?) where each person takes their axe and tries to cut down as many trees as they can in 30 minutes. The rules are axes only, the trees must be greater than six inches in diameter, and trees smaller than six inches only count for a third of a point. We've done it for up to two hours, but it's so exhausting it kinda ruins the fun. Got to make sure you're hiking/camping on public property otherwise you can royally piss off some hick landowner.
>>
>>894707
The Bigger the Better

Start with a thing. Small thing. Rock, acorn, whatever.

Next person has to find a bigger thing and put it on top of the smaller thing.

You keep going until someone either gives up or cant find anything bigger.

You do it right, eventually someone is going to be looking at a fucking boulder or fell tree, trying to figure out if they wanna go through the trouble of hurking that thing back to camp.
>>
- rolling boulders down hills/mountains for distance. Simple, but fun.

- collecting birds' eggs

- stalking and trying to ride deer (fawns, usually -- if we could get close enough an adult we'd try though)

- getting buckets of water from the creek and pouring them down gopher holes until the gophers come out

- frog/toad/turtle skipping. Like skipping stones, but the stones move making it challenging.

- turtle racing -- tie pieces of styrofoam or anything that will float well to the turtles and see how far they swim

- shooting dragonflies with a .410, kinda like skeet shooting

- dam building

- bottle-rocket fights

These are my favs off the top of my head. If I think of more I'll post them.
>>
>>894729
If you have a big bucket or trashcan you can do this with animals, too. Then watch them fight.
>>
>>894707
1. Get a bunch of bottles of bright food coloring or Rit dye.

2. Have each person take a bottle and line up shoulder to shoulder in a stream.

3. Everyone empties their bottle at the same time.

4. Run down the stream until you can't see the colors anymore.

5. That's your new campsite!
>>
>>894735
We used to do this with packing peanuts.
>>
>>894736
We used to do with with pieces of empty cooler once we were done with it. Sometimes empty soda bottles.
>>
>>894725
Kek that's brilliant.
>>
>>894707
Sex
>>
These are great Lel. Time to get outside!
>>
Kubb is pretty fun

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kubb

It's like a mixture between bowling and horseshoes. You can get fancy and buy/make a set or you can just use fire logs.
>>
File: IMG_4585.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4585.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Working on a battle system for a hikers story-based RPG. Last weekend I think I narrowed down the battle dynamics. Few things I need to do left before story development is determining if an item system is valid to use, narrow down abilities and if I want them to be dynamic or simply have static damage, and perhaps some modifications to my race selection. After all that I can start getting to work on the plot and player advancement for different regions.
>>
File: img-thing.png (54KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.png
54KB, 300x300px
>>894725
I don't get it
>>
>>894728
Nice bait
>>
>>894856
Rly? Bait?
>>
>>895158
I thought noodling was something priests did with altarboys. The fuck is noodling?
>>
>>895160
Hahaha it is. But it's also getting half your hand chewed off by a rabid HIV positive badger.
>>
>>894731
Those are some fucked up ways to experience the outdoors friendo.
>>
>>895166
that's precision
>>
>>895132
?
>>
>>895166
Not if you use a dog training glove like I fucking specifically said.
>>
>>895160
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noodling
>>
>>895190
>obv has never gone camping/hiking/outdoors
>posts opinion on /out/
>>
>>895281
so because that person's version of going out is something other than killing or destroying the homes of animals they have obviously never gone outside....?

You do realize there are ways to go outside that don't involve torturing animals and leaving styrofoam in ponds, right?
>>
File: qU0yAxg.gif (1MB, 413x192px) Image search: [Google]
qU0yAxg.gif
1MB, 413x192px
>>895294
>You do realize there are ways to go outside that don't involve torturing animals and leaving styrofoam in ponds, right?
>Wahh real life isn't like a Disney movie
>>
>>895310
Go do what you want. I'm not saying you shouldn't. But to think that somebody doesn't go /out/ because they don't enjoy /out/ in the same sadistic way as your sorry ass is really lame.

I probably spent 60+ nights outside this year and I didn't torture a single animal for fun. Imagine that.
>>
>>895323
(You're being trolled. These are all troll answers by the same person -- me. Lurk moar, and stop embarrassing our secret Chinese website.)
>>
>>895294
>>895323
I think it was bait famalama, dont fall for it
>>
>>894731
>rolling boulders down hills/mountains for distance. Simple, but fun.
good story about doing this
i live in NZ so heaps of really nice hikes and trails and shit. also the only 'dangerous' animals we have here are boars
me and a mate of mine where taking a break ontop of this ridge looking down in to a gully and we'd been pushing rock/boulders down this gully trying to hit dead trees and make them explode, shits fun then we see this boar tossing about near some blackberry bushes so i biff one off the edge and it starts rolling and bouncing down then at eh last send curves off and fucking bonks it in the rib cage and it legs it off squealing
went down to find it but never could
>>
what a shitty thread
>>
>>894731
>collecting birds' eggs
Pleb if you stop there. This might just be a British thing but we play a game called bird bumbling. You find as many nests from different species as you can, take the eggs and put them back in different ones. It's genuinely hilarious.
>>
Innawoods tic tac toe

Start out be chopping down four long lines of trees, two horizontal, two vertical. They should be about 100m long or you won't have big enough squares. Decide who's starting, then they have to go out chop down an x or o in one of the squares. When they get back, the other player has to go out and work out where they played, and then take their turn. So on until you get a winner (if it's a draw, make a new grid a bit away, and keep doing so until someone wins or gets too tired). Only other rule is that a players shape can be challenged for not being big enough (eg one tree to represent an o). A third party should really be involved, I've seen games get very nasty when players don't have someone to adjudicate.
>>
>>894707
1) build stacks of rocks, stand 20 yards away and throw stones, quickest to demolish wins

2) hide n seek

3) torture hookers

4) axe/ knife throwing into a stump

5) mumbly peg

6) expedient meth lab

7) pooh sticks
>>
>>897226
>be me
>be bird
>daddy bird never understood why me black bird
>the shame mommy bird suffers from neighbor mommy birds

Fuck you, anon! <weeping>
>>
>>899925
>torture hookers

stop giving the anon who was trying to lure hookers into the forest for casual company a bad rep

it's because of people like you we can't have nice things
>>
I'm partial to fishing.
>>
>>897226
Lol animal cruelty is hilarious
>>
>>894834
Seconding this. Kubb is a god-tier camping game. The rounds get intense towards the end, especially when everyone's drinking.
>>
>>894707
See how long you can go without drinking. First person to have a panic attack or get the shakes loses.
>>
>>899925
We call it mumbletee peg here, but

>Muh Nigga
>>
>>894735
You can also use Roundup weed killer, it makes a great blue blob.
>>
>>901204
I just use old car batteries, when the first dead fish washes ashore, that's where I camp!
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.