[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Duluth trading company, good shit or shills?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160604_195053172_HDR.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160604_195053172_HDR.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
Anyone have experience with duluth trading company? Looking at getting their fire hose shirt jac but before I shell out $75 I figured I would see if anyone here has some input.

Pic completely unrelated
>>
I have two kinds of pants the regular cargos and the fleece lined fire hose, and i have an alaskan hardgear jacket or whatever
>>
>>894422
Got two work jeans from them. They are ok. Not work the price imo but I dont have much dtc stuff.
>>
There meme shit.

Faggots will try to convince you otherwise but the reality is that their products are made of shit.
>>
>>894625
What specifically is wrong with them?
>>
File: 1465631065178.png (533KB, 1098x797px) Image search: [Google]
1465631065178.png
533KB, 1098x797px
>>894633

Its faggot shit. Faggot meme shit.
>>
>>894633
They are fine. Wont last forever but definitely longer than basic bitch shit.. Id say the price pretty well describes them solid mid option.
>>
My dad swears by their work gloves.
>>
>>894422
Got a good pair of work gloves from them, they lasted much longer than I expected of them.

Have two pairs of the Quick Dry cargo pants I've worn a few times of week between washing for work and they've lasted a few years. Even after a year or two of labor and abuse I can run them through beaver dams, swamps and rivers and they hold up just fine. Still dry before I get back down the trail and still haven't managed to rip them to shreds. 10/10 would purchase again whenever they manage to eat it.
>>
>>894687

Your dad sounds like a faggot shitlord.
>>
File: cracky cracky src 1411476701783.jpg (38KB, 482x635px) Image search: [Google]
cracky cracky src 1411476701783.jpg
38KB, 482x635px
>>894726
>thinks he's on /b/
>>
Just get some Scandinavian, Finnish, or Russian milsurp and pay half the price and not pay to advertise some cunt's brand.
>>
>>894422
The only pants I will wear now are Duluth fire hose pants. I have 5 pair. In the 8 years I've been wearing them, I've only had to make one repair on a seam. Great quality.
>>
>>894636
Good logic
>>
The pants are marked up around 200%. They seriously order the cheapest shit from the cheapest Thai factories that they can. The shirts are the same story. The only thing they have there that I can get behind is the underwear, it's pretty alright.

My biggest issue with the place is the owner though, he's a piece of shit with a piece of shit son.

Also, they changed their no bull guarantee to only be a year, which is bullshit. But, I'm a disgruntled former employee, so what do I know?
>>
>>895051
You are a liar
>>
>>895125
Which part is untrue? The cost they pay for manufacturing and shipping of their fire hose pants is around 23 dollars, the cost to purchase said pants in a store is around 65-70 dollars, depending on if they're regular fire hose, flex fire hose, ultimate or not.

The owner is Steve Schlecht, his son is named Richard but goes by Ricker. I think they're both assholes and they probably support Scott Walker and the Koch brothers.

Interesting of note, there's a way to look up every order a person has made and the guy who played Ron Swanson on Parks and Rec bought socks in like 2007.
>>
I've got a pair of firehose flex pants for work. They're comfy and last longer than carhartt.
>>
>>895165
I've had good experience with Duluth stuff but this is completely plausible. Never heard of some made semi-big Midwestern company where the owners weren't assholes.

By the way, searching Wisconsin campaign finance records indicates that Schlecht did indeed donate $2,500 to Scott Walker, along with a few other contributions to random Republicans. Disappointing.
>>
>>894422
Duluth shit is on par with Carhartt shit, it's decent.

What I like is their warranty. Sent in a coat when the zipper broke. The coat was 3 years old. They sent back a new coat. No questions, ever. It's a pretty bulletproof warranty.

They're worth looking into, imo.
>>
>>895815
Yeah he's a nozzle, I've met him a bunch of times and her call me the wrong name even with a nametag.

I should've stolen all of the stuff when I worked there.
>>
>>895827
Carhartt pants have gone to shit the last few years.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.