[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who currently under forest fire warning here? Woke up this morning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Who currently under forest fire warning here?

Woke up this morning to find whole area covered in smoke because some retard set the damn country on fire
>>
>>893145
hopefully it burns to the ground
that region is a cesspool
>>
>>893149
I agree. The Forest Service needs to take that land from those morons. Can't even build a switchback right.
>>
>>893157
hopefully it takes out atlanta
please burn atlanta
>>
All of California.
Every, single, day.
>>
>colorado, this summer
>hiking up mountain, lake on top
>some people stop us and say there's a forest fire the next peak over
>say fuck it and continue, what's a better place to be during a fire than in a lake?
>swimming in lake, can barely see smoke
>heading down, driving
>go to town, everything is closed, power is gone due to fire
>driving
>suddenly tons of people parked on side of road
>pull over to check it out
>mountain is on fire
>helicopter is ferrying baskets of water from the reservoir to the fire
>watch it a bit
>woman comes out of car that pulled in, runs up to crowd to look at mountain
>starts screaming and crying that that's her house up there

>fire was started by some alabaman transient morons who wanted a fire...in the middle of summer...during a fire warning...made on no-fire-allowed woods that weren't even a campsite

We need to build a wall around alabama and the SE. No wonder you retards are on fire now. Please jump into the flames and die.

>>893174

One more prayer for this. Fence it in and light it up.
>>
File: 1465089958689.jpg (13KB, 374x378px) Image search: [Google]
1465089958689.jpg
13KB, 374x378px
What the fuck is with all the hate in this thread? Seriously? We're all Sc/out/s here. No need to hate on our southern brothers wherever they come from. That region has had a severe drought for a while now, and now the fires on top of that are unfortunate. The only part of the country that needs hate is California. Fuck Commies.

http://droughtmonitor.unl.edu/
>>
>tfw from Fort MCmurray
>people complaining about brush fires
>>
>>893149
>hopefully it burns to the ground
>that region is a cesspool
where from anon? maybe you'll be next.
>>
New Idahofag here. Moved from north of Atlanta. Just talked to my buddy who went up and camped in NC. Told me about the fires, I was clueless. So concentrated on the fires that have been going on here. The Pioneer Fire northeast of Boise was (and probably still is) the biggest wildfire in the U.S. this year. Decided to check out the southeast fires since I've wandered and hiked a lot of that land. Stumbled onto this article. Fuck the world, fuck these attention whoring pieces of shit. Angriest I've been in a while reading this article.

http://www.newsmax.com/thewire/johnny-mullins-facebook-fire-alarms/2016/11/14/id/758694/

I hope they prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law.

For all of you people living around big cities.... if you can, head out west. Boise is an awesome town with crazy /out/ completely surrounding it. No crime, no traffic, 4 true seasons. I don't miss the southeast one fucking bit. Except for my friends and family. CAREFUL WITH YOUR FIRES EVERYONE!!
>>
>>893145
>hopefully it burns to the ground
>that region is a cesspool
>>893157
>I agree.
>>893174
>hopefully it takes out atlanta
>please burn atlant

it's always nice to receive feedback from such obviously enlightened posters.
>>
The air quality in Atlanta was awful earlier this week. It hasn't rained since September. We need it badly.
>>
>>893311
if its not a rapidly moving wall of fire next door it aint shit
>>
>>895353
Yea my mom said this is the first time she can remember seeing smoke in Atlanta for quite some time. That's pretty wild. I'm in Idaho now, so I can't vouch for it, but I know if there is a big fire around the constant smoke and lack of visibility gets annoying after a while. How many fires are there actually? I know one was fucking started by that piece of shit who wanted to be a weatherman or something and lit it himself to make a Facebook video to get hits on his page. Jesus christ that gets my blood boiling. Any reports on how the other fires started?

I know the pioneer fire here in Idaho (biggest in the country) was supposedly a lightning strike. We had a few others. One basically on the north end of Boise was fireworks and one about 5 miles east of Boise was likely a chain from a trailer hitting the road or something metal and throwing a spark into the dry brush off the side of the road.

Forest fires suck... hotshots are legit badasses.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.