[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ello /outI since feb 16 ive been living in homeless hostiles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

ello /outI

since feb 16 ive been living in homeless hostiles as a learning experience because fuck the 9-5. I'm 20 and ready to take my life to the next step.

I plan on building a spot innawoods where i can hunt, trap and grow my own veg.
In summer then I'll be prepared to grow my own peas, beans and ganja and will head off to somewhere like jamaica to WWOOF.

I have to stay in the UK over winter because im applying for a grant to start up my own "business" which will be a personal brand i offer holistic lifestyle and exercise coaching and advice (which ill qualify in with said £) and mentoring.

I've never done anything like this but have wanted to for as long as i can remember.
I've got an amazing rucksack (karrimor sabre 60-100) and orderd the TBS Boar (pic related)last night. got a cheapo tarpauling which ill upgrade to the aussie hoochie and get an axe etc, a hennessey hammock and an alright milsurp sleeping bag. my roll mat needs repairing.

anyone care to share similar stories and advice?

Sorta know where to start but all help is greatly appreciated.
>>
>>891290
atm im receiving £60 pw and doing a little busking on top.

with these skills im bikepacking the world training at the best MMA gyms
>>
>>891290
Your plan is retarded, but it's probably the only situation that anyone ever really needs a bushcraft knife. Good luck.
>>
>>891306
Go into more detail on how its retarded if you will?
interested to hear some opinions and see what holes can be poked
>>
>>891290
Where abouts in the UK you staying?
>>
>>891313
Cardiff south wales
>>
>>891313
it's estimated to be the coldest winter in a long time so thats something i have to take into consideration
>>
>>891316
Yeah I've heard about it being cold this winter. If you ever find yourself up in the peak district I'm willing to help /out/ however I can mang
>>
>>891319
cheers mate.
do you have much experience /out/?
>>
>>891322
A fair amount, although this'll be the first winter I'll really be /out/ properly. I live in a shitty houseshare that's a 15 min motorcycle ride from the peak district so I've been spending a few nights there a week but planning an approx 5 day long trip right in the heart of winter
>>
>>891323
amazing man.I would'nt mind joining you on that one as i like to do a bit of hitchhiking and make new friends
>>
>>891325
Sounds good man, email me at [email protected] always looking for folks to /out/ with. Would even offer to come pick you up on my bike if it wasn't winter, but unfortunately it is and I can't ride for too long or else my hands will lose feeling and I need them to make the bike work
>>
>>891327ill email you know. cheers man, appreciate it
>>
>>891327
emailed
>>
>>891290
>I plan on building a spot innawoods where i can hunt, trap and grow my own veg.

you mean squatting

>then I'll be prepared to grow my own peas, beans and ganja and will head off to somewhere like jamaica to WWOOF.

oh even better you want to grow illegal drugs on property you don't even own

>Cardiff south wales

fucking hell not exactly remote either

Also you've just bought a what hundred quid knife and you don't even have a proper shelter?

Best of luck to you but you sound like you've got your head in the clouds if you think this'll work.

Not sure if you've thought through opening and subsequently running a business without a permanent address.

Living outside is achievable but permanent shelters on land you don't have permission to build on is gonna get you grief.

The hunting trapping growing veg part is SUPER under realistic. You think theres much game in fucking Cardiff?
>>
>>891309
I redirect you to this guy >>891363
And there's more to go around but that should be enough
>>
>>891363
>you mean squatting
I mean living but feel free to create attatchments if you please

>oh even better you want to grow illegal drugs on property you don't even own

pretty much mate

>not exactly remote either
I'll hone my skills and learn to tread water in cardiff before hitchiking and moving around untill i find a desired spot thats suited.

>you don't even have a proper shelter?
i have a bulky but light 9ft x 6ft tarpaulin, might be bright green and blue but its as effective as i need it to be.

Im also buiding myself an underquilt for my hammock.

these were good, keep em coming if you will.
>I'm here to gain insighht not inflate my ego

thank you
>>
>>891662
Good luck senpai, all i can say
>>
>>891666
Thanks anon :)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjF1LwPgwLI

I('ve) "followed" a similar philosophy.

If it fails I can couch surf, stay in a homeless hostile (i'm comfortable living with junkies in these environments) or i can come back to cardiff and stay with family.

hunting, trapping and growing veg wont be my only ways to eat. I'll buy good quality, organic foods aswell.

>jump of the cliff and learn to fly on the way down
>>
>>891662
>I mean living but feel free to create attatchments if you please

you can call it what you want but as far as the law is concerned it's illegal.

Same deal with hunting and 'trapping' - let me guess you've never set a trap in your life. What exactly are you gonna be trapping in Cardiff? cheese on toast?

>I'll buy good quality, organic foods aswell.

with what money?

Honestly you just sound like a stupid kid with a half baked plan. I'm glad so many anons are wishing you luck because you're certainly gonna need it.

If you want to go long term camping, go do it. If you want to use the resources on someones land - ie build a shelter, hunt game, harvest wood, use the land to grow produce, then you need to get permission otherwise you're just a fucking thief.
>>
>>891723
>illegal
lets just say i dont care for the law
untill the other day when my knife arrived(pic related) no id never assembled a trap.Ill be trapping squirrels, rats for my snake, fox's and rabbit and ill shoot similar shit aswell

>money
I get £60 pw ESA for aspergers and I busk. Im also starting my own business(a personal brand) and sell tyres online for my friend

>implying my ego cares what people attach to it

building my underquilt today from a shitty homeless hostel sleeping bag
>>
>>892536
>trapping squirrels, rats for my snake, fox's and rabbit
>ill shoot similar shit aswell

I hope you get arrested.

You're living in a fantasy world

>assburgers

oh now it starts to make sense..
>>
>>892536
>I get £60 pw ESA for aspergers
kek, welcome to /out/ you'll fit right in with the ultralighters and "muh benchmade/spyderco" EDC faggots
>>
>>892834
cool bro, glad to hear im welcome ;)
>>
>>891309
Read your post, theirs the details.
>>
>>891290
I hope you get arrested faggot
>>
>>892536

you sound strong willed my friend, i'm not sure you need advice. good luck
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.