[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cheapest land in the world to plant PRIVATE RAIN FOREST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1470528810396.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1470528810396.gif
1MB, 200x200px
Hey /out/ I have a bit of money lying around and I decided to buy a 100acers of land with my friends to plant a forest. This idea was inspired by the ""before the flood"" documentary.

Where is the cheapest place to plant the forest without any gov interference? We are just planting the forest for our enjoyment, we will not be logging. We figured we could pay the taxes by renting the place to campers for a few months.

So which country is best to do this? Africa? Kambodia? I live in India, is this a good place to do this? Or this this idea too stupid and impractical?

Any suggestions are welcome, thanks.
>>
File: 1476421627456.gif (1MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476421627456.gif
1MB, 720x720px
>>890297
>too stupid and impractical
nailed it
>>
>>890312
What do you suggest I do?
>>
>>890324
The only way to save mother nature is for you and your friends to an hero
>>
There's usually laws against non citizens buying land in a foreign country. Not to mention "renting to campers" likely means setting up and registering a business in the country, along with the regulations and pitfalls that that entails. Then you have the cost and logistics of taking a flight over there every time you want to visit your land for whatever reason. Have you not consulted a search engine at all to work out the feasibility of your plan?

Nah, you just decided to ask us as if we'd be more pertinent than the collective knowledge of mankind.
>>
>>890297
>rainforest
You can't grow a proper rainforest mate.

If you want to "do your bit" and feel better about yourself then just plant heaps of regular trees. Can recc some if you let us know where you are/what climate
>>
>>890297
>Where is the cheapest place to plant the forest without any gov interference? We are just planting the forest for our enjoyment, we will not be logging
you're a stupid cunt if you dont want gov intervention. apply for subsidies and grants and hook in with some ecological scientists. Both university academics and government scientists are passionate about revegetation and forest work.

also, I think this is a bit of a pipe dream. Large scale restroation projects that look at reforesting an area take 50 odd years to general get into a "forest"
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.