[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i dissapear completely (and never be found again)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 1420247869205.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1420247869205.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
is it possible? i am so sick of living in this world.

i have no debts, i'm young. i live in canada
>>
Just go. What's your problem?

You're going to have to expand, young one. What do you want to do?
>>
>>889618
>What do you want to do?
i want to go innawoods and never come back.
>>
>>889616
All I can tell you is to dedicate a few weeks to deleting and erasing all your social media, your credit cards, and other means of identification.

If you are truly serious about this, consider reading a book or doing some research on the internet.
>>
>>889623
any recommendations on books?
>>
>>889619
Read into the wild. Go do something extended and fun but still within the bounds of reason. Don't delete your life yet. If you don't get it out of your system, progress deeper into the world you desire. Don't jump in head first. Refine your ideas and come back with a plan.
>>
File: IMG_20160527_004150.jpg (65KB, 373x513px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160527_004150.jpg
65KB, 373x513px
OP's parents took his Xbox because he wasn't getting good grades, so now he wants to run away
>>
>>889629
will do. thanks

>>889633
i'm 22 and live alone.
>>
>>889616
Well, you have no debts and live alone so all you really have to do is:
>Walk into the woods and do your thing
>After so long they might declare you dead unless you visit your family from time to time
>No debts so nobody will bother trying to contact you

Pack a gun because Canada has bears and shit, recommend getting into fur trade or something so you can continue getting ammo

That's really about all there is to it, if they don't know where you are they aren't going to waste the resources to come find you unless you're a smokin hot ass girl
>>
>>889665
>recommend getting into fur trade or something so you can continue getting ammo

It's 2016 not 1816, I don't think you can get into the fur trade like that nowadays lmao.
>>
>>889668
I sell coyote pelts for $35-$50 each in Missouri and can hunt them most of the year, it's fucking easy
>>
Listen to Radiohead.
>>
>>889616
it will take about 4-6 months
begin texting anyone you care about that you are worried someone is following you, start casually but ramp up to sending yourself threatening printed notes from libraries and killing animals in your neighborhood, kill your pet after about 4 months

Start crying and get panicked, if people offer to help say you'll get past this.

pack a bag of stuff and then never be seen again, move out to middle northern canada, pack heavy for it, make sure nobody sees you leave.

you're officially a homicide victim, people will search for your body but not for you.
>>
Do what Christopher McCandless did. Eat wrong berries and starve to death.. you dont even have to leave house.
>>
OP how much cash do you have available?
>>
>>890123
about $35,000 canada
>>
>>889670
I'm from kc, how can I get into the fur trade? Where would I go to sell them?
>>
>>890130

So like... $100?
>>
>>889745
I feel like the whole animal and pet killing is totally unnecessary for this scenario and it would take a lot less prep time than you suggest.
>>
Where abouts op? Are you going alone?
BC here and going to go pretty soon myself.
Got loads of gear, just saving the rainy day fund atm/prepping mentally/physically.
>>
>>890245
100 american is 130 canadian
30 cents to every dollar.
>>
>>889616

find a large swath of crown land, google map a nice area, research it find out if anyone has logging rights to it.

Find an area with clean water and is in a protected area , and put up an irish round house. its pretty similar to what the primitive tech. guy did but a different style.

build up a load of long term food reserves, like can goods and preserves.

Get a variety of seeds for foods you want to grow. Set up a sustainable garden for your self.

you need to research building, cultivating, preserving, foraging, fishing , etc.
>>
>>890132
ANOTHER SC/OUT/ FROM KC!?
>>
>>889616
You literally just need to walk away from everything and never come back

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_who_disappeared_mysteriously#2015

Half are murder victims and the other half just packed up and left
>>
>>889616
Please don't set up home in Saskatchewan. If we find you we will eat you.
>>
>>889668
a lot of people make most of their living from the fur trade in Canada. all you need is to secure trapping rights for an area, which is the easy part.
>>
>>889633

Thread theme?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R95KftL2H1g
>>
>>889616
But you're poor. I have the same problem and I'm 28 - call it 29 it's close enough now. I'm gainfully employed but it's a meager living, not enough to support myself and so i moved back home while I save money.

I want a homestead with a lot of land attached for innawoods tomfoolery and I want to eventually develop it into a farm. Problem is although i'm debt free, I took a lot of hits to the credit on the way here and I don't have much money saved. I have $20K in my 401K and if I touch it it goes down 15% just on a penalty charge. It's going to take some time, and it's sad to say but we're going to waste our youth struggling to get there. It's worth it though - it's real security for your whole bloodline so long as you pass on the knowledge and the enthusiasm for the lifestyle.
>>
>>891131
I was thinking this †bh

https://youtu.be/nZq_jeYsbTs
>>
>>889619
>never come back
Then Get dead in the middle of the wilderness.
>>
>>889616
>buy an axe
>buy 100kg of rice
>buy a hunting rifle and a decent amount of ammunition
>learn how to use the gun and the axe
>travel into the Canadian wilderness
>find running water
>build a cabin

Nobody will ever find you, have fun.
>>
Not only do they tell you how to vanish, but also how to plant misleading info for tracers and how a professional might find you.
>>
Antarctica...
>>
OP I am with you. I have tried multiple times to fit in and make a life. Once again I am at the end of my strength. I am a defective unit or something. Just notified my supervisor that I'm not going back. I have wandered before and it's the only solution for me.. but only temporary because I have no means of making an income.
>>
>>889616
Have you tried doing an hero?
>>
File: 1478710520498.jpg (54KB, 465x576px)
1478710520498.jpg
54KB, 465x576px
>>889616
>lye
or better yet
>sulfuric acid
even better
>thermite
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.