[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /out/, I live out on about 77 Acres in a small block house.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: received_528942540648674.gif (219KB, 220x155px) Image search: [Google]
received_528942540648674.gif
219KB, 220x155px
Hey /out/, I live out on about 77 Acres in a small block house. I've been hearing rustling in the woods around the house lately and this morning heard small animals crying. It sounds similar to baby coyotes I think. I was thinking it'd be pretty cool to "adopt" one. What are your thoughts?

Tl;dr: possible coyote or Fox pups in Woods, should I capture one?

>pic unrelated
>>
I'm thinking they're probably raccoons. If so, adopt one. Pet raccoons are badass.
>>
>>889231
It's a skinwalker. Be careful.
>>
File: wabbits.jpg (48KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
wabbits.jpg
48KB, 960x540px
>>889231
when I was a kid growing up
we had a coyote for a dog, it was crazy loyal but killed a bunch of our ducks so my dad took him for a one way ride to the hills.
we had a raccoon for a while but it would tear up the house and sit on top of our doors and grab your hair when you walked by. my dad taught it to do tricks like a dog. (sit rollover beg attack) It bit my granny pretty bad and my dad walked him to the river and tossed him. we never saw him again. my sister cried for like a week.

I say go get one anon. post pics of the pup.
>>
>>889231
They're wild animals so they'll tear shit up and smell bad.
You could befriend them and have a cool animal neighbor, but you don't really want one living in your house.
>>
>>889259
>Pet raccoons are badass.
Thats the problem. When they are small, they are cute and will climb up your leg and stuff. Then they get big and still try to climb up your leg but have sharp ass claws and will tear up your leg (and your house as well).
>>
>>889259
Had a pet raccoon once; when it hit a bout 10 months it became pretty nasty; they get into everything in the house and don't try to stop 'em or they will rip you up.
>>
>>889231
Just get a fucking dog. Capturing wild animals to satisfy your urges is just plain wrong.
>>
>adopting a coyote
Shoot them before they kill your animals
>>
>>889231
Completely illegal. Kill yourself.
>>
Capturing a wild animal and keeping it confined inside a hoise, or even near a house, is never a good idea.

Just because you can have a wild animal be friendly to your, does not mean that animal can be controlled. A wild animal does not work as a domestic pet. It. Does. Not. Work.

You would be an absolute fucking idiot to even attempt it.

That coyote as a pup would probably be ok. It would play and follow you around. Within a few months it will begin chewing and clawing everything aparr. It will pee and shit everywhere, they are nearly impossible to housebreak. It will be randomly aggressive and bite, and even attack you any time it is stressed. Because it is caged up inside a house or a yard, it will nearly always be under constant stress.

Adopting a coyote pup will ruin your life. You are delusional.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.