[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God Tier Survival Kit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: url.jpg (11KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
11KB, 257x196px
WW3 breaks out and the US declares war and implements a draft. Terrorists attacks are already happening in major cities in the US and thousands of Americans begin to die in heavily populated areas, foreign army has boots on our soil. You plan to cross the US/Canadian border on foot, through backcountry trails. No ID or passport. All you have is yourself and a pack. What do you pack in an at most 50L pack? How many days of food will you pack? What is your shelter, sleep system? Water filtration? You will have to plan on surviving and foraging for months even up to over a year. (Depending if the chaos spreads to Canada. Choose wisely /out.
>>
>>888989
>yayyy more roleplaying!

And some fag reports the /r9k/ thread about how even the most autistic of us can see some boobs innawoods and it gets deleted.

Thanks guys. Quality content all around.
>>
>>888989
>not fighting for your country

Fuck you

Also this >>888998
>>
Alright, I pack a gallon of water, a flattened loaf of bread, peanut butter, and a small jar of protein powder. The rest of the room will be taken up by the necessities: gold/cash, a compass, knives, a hatchet, water purifier, fire starter, and the rest. Of course, I would use my car in the beginning, but I image at some point I will not be able to go any further in a vehicle. To make the rest of the journey quicker, I would only sleep a couple hours a day in a tree or under a bush. My final destination would be a small town in Alberta. Alberta is far from the coasts and I would be safer in a small town.
>>
I'd just masturbate, then go to sleep.
>>
>>888989
Joke's on you, I'm already in Canada. If I see any amerifats crossing the border I'll shoot them in the eye with my air rifle.
>>
>>889068
>air rifle
>not glorious poorfag chinese M1A
>>
>>889022
White people don't have countries anymore so it's literally not possible to fight for my country
>>
>>888989

I took an oath to protect my country from all enemies, foreign or domestic. I plan to keep it, not to run to canada.
>>
>>889026
>no guns
>stay out of my province u scrub i'l rek u
>>
>>888998
Bitch
>>
>>889738
Yeah, I'm bitching about all the other people who bitch and moan and report every thread and post that they don't like even when they aren't shitposts, spam, or actually breaking the rules. If you want a SJW safe place where you can only see the popular replies, go to Reddit or Facebook.
>>
i live in TN. I can run to kentucky. no fighting will really happen around here. terrain is too rocky and would be very hard to overtake. gotta destroy a lot of roads in the process though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.