[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a 370 dollar gift card for bass pro shop what should I buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: download (4).jpg (11KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
11KB, 271x186px
I have a 370 dollar gift card for bass pro shop what should I buy
>>
What do you need?
>>
>>888529
Idk mang maybe an axe for cutting branches for fire wood a dank bass fishing reel I really don't know though some good river supply maybe
>>
>>888532
Rod not reel derp
>>
>>888532
Look at your kit and think about your recent excursions. What jumps out at you as missing or needing replacement?
>>
>>888539
Well I just moved from downtown Atlanta to bum fuck nowhere Alabama and I prefty much need to reup on gear
So far I have a catfish rod and a nice tmz reel decent boots and a tackle box I need to get a bass rod and other supplies I'm also interested in buying some fun things I could use on the Alabama river since I'm not far and my uncle has a boat and goes out there all the time any ideas
>>
>>888815
Check out one of the Johnny Morris baitcaster combos is you go for bass at all.
>>
>>888818
Will do any other recommendation since I have a pretty penny to spend
>>
$370 worth of $1 gift cards
>>
File: IMG_0714.jpg (3MB, 4032x2655px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0714.jpg
3MB, 4032x2655px
>>888834
Go play with them. There are spinning and baitcasting combos. I have one of the rods and it weighs next to nothing and has really nice action. I would love to get the Johnny Morris Titanium baitcasting combo. You already get a lot for your money with the Bass Pro rods and reels, so a $250 combo would be like a $400+ setup from anybody else.

Or buy $370 worth of Rapalas and Mepps.
>>
>>888524

Better friends or family because gift cards are absolute shit.
>>
File: 51YlkPr4yQL._SL1121_.jpg (58KB, 1121x900px) Image search: [Google]
51YlkPr4yQL._SL1121_.jpg
58KB, 1121x900px
>hammock
>tarp
>acks
>stanley steel cooker with nesting cups™
>use remaining balance to raid the Coghlan's aisle
c'mon OP is this your first day on /out/?
>>
>>888843
Hey man that's basically $185 cash at the pawn shop or currency exchange
>>
>>888841
Shouldn't I just get a rod since I have a reel
>>888843
Agreed
>>888844
Yes actually the hammock I want is an amazon hammock
I'm looking for river gear not backpacking gear I'll buy that shit on Amazon once I have a trip planned I was thinking of buying that cooker that attaches to the tank/burner I forgot that name
And yes it is actually:p
That and I don't shop at bassproshop I usually review all my purchases online then buy them from.amazon like a normal person
>>
>>888849
185 bucks can buy allot of meth
>>
>>888856
You can do the rod if you want, I think the Johnny Morris CarbonLite is around $100 and def good for the money and then the Signature is closer to $150.
>>
That will cover most of a kayak
>>
Send me these awesome Sanuks I saw when I was at Bass Pro, but way too broke to buy!
>>
>>889027
Fuck off leech
>>
Something from cabelas
>>
>>888918
Yah i was thinking about this but idk I'd want a kayak buddy
>>
>>888524
Super jelly.
>>
Damn I don't know but if I were you I would get a crossbow or something, maybe a few knifes and a nice small rod as well.
>>
File: salute.jpg (8KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
salute.jpg
8KB, 193x261px
>>888524
the world is your oyster son. I'd try buy a motherfuckin' crossbow for shits and giggles.
>>
You could throw a molotov cocktail through the windows of whoever decided to buy out Cabela's.
>>
if I were you I would buy a bad ass surf rod and reel. yea a nice bass caster is nice, but my old centurion still works and it cost 60 bucks.

a really nice surf setup is expensive as fuck. and you can use your smaller rods to cast in the surf untill your big pole gets a hit.
>>
>>888524
A gun? 22lr...
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.