[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do the knife owners of /out/ find themselves using their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 15

File: knife.png (510KB, 754x529px) Image search: [Google]
knife.png
510KB, 754x529px
What do the knife owners of /out/ find themselves using their knives for? Is there anything you use a knife for that you could not do without a knife?
>>
File: IMG_0723.jpg (5MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0723.jpg
5MB, 4032x3024px
>>888084
With the bigger sneks, their skulls are so thick that it can be hard to get a knoife through it. So instead I just bash their head on the nearest curb and throw em in the bushes.
>>
>>888084
cut stuff like bacon.
what, you gonna cut you bacon with scissors or an axe?
>>
>>888086

Now Pepsi has four trips. God you're such a faggot. I'm glad you post the same shit so often, so that way I can easily recognize your gay ass.
>>
>>888084
Opening Food. Cutting Rope.

Processing Game.
>>
>>888141
> getting triggered over cokelesbian
>>
>>888084
Cutting food, making sandwiches, whittling, cutting myself by accident. That sort of thing.
>>
File: IMG_0776.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0776.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>888274
Woah

>>888141
It's the same trip, just different names
>>
File: IMG_0730.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0730.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>888141
>>888298
Also I know you secretly enjoy my posts otherwise you could just filter me. And it filters the tripcode, not just the name.
>>
>>888084
I never backpack a knife. I will bring a safety razor blade, just to have an edge.

I don't need an axe and I sure as fuck don't need a hatchet!

If I make a fire, I gather break wood.
I do pack a folding saw for larger, harder wood.

There is literally nothing you need to cut a razor or folding saw won't cut, unless you are wood carving.

Hunting is different, now isn't it?
>>
File: IMG_0586.png (617KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0586.png
617KB, 640x1136px
>>888307
Yeah but when you pass another sc/out/ on the trail who will undoubtedly stop and tell you about his Benchmade, are you really just going to show him your razor blade?

When you aren't /out/ and just sitting around the house, what do you strop and hone? And for God's sake, what do you post in the dozen knife threads?
>>
>>888311
all of them on one pic has the same serials kek
chinks have brain of birds
>>
>>888311
No, I will show him my penis and demand a blowjob from his fat g/f.

After she sucks my circumsized penis, I will blow my load into her ear while I taunt him about fucking his mom and verbally abuse his fat girlfriend whore of a future mother of his children.

Knife fags are so fucking beta.
>>
>>888314
It's $7.43, you really expect them to change equipment to stamp a different number on each one?

Fwiw somebody here has one of those things and says it is actually great for the price. One day I might
>>
>>888311
I wonder how fast shipping is on those things. I could order one for the /out/ Secret Santa and join in on the $50 gift group.
>>
>>888314
yea, unlike you they are too poor to sit around on 4 ching chong, the site they own
>>
Food prep and eating food (at home too)

Fire prep

Boxes and packages at work

Those 3 things; I use them daily

Mostly just the EDC, though
>>
>>888318

Chink knockoffs are good for the price

I bought one of their Civilian copies because I don't want to use my proper one

It cuts bottles and shit as good as anything I've used

The same with their F1 copy. It works as well as the real deal for all intents.
>>
File: IMG_0789.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0789.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>888374
>and these "buscrafters" still think you need a $200 knoife to go on a 4hr hike
>>
>>888405
But Pepsi, how else will my future /out/fu know how committed I am to crafting her bush?
>>
>>888658
She can take care of that shit herself.
>>
>>888084
Cutting myself, food prep, featherstick making on ocassion, though now that i have an ax/hatchet that i carry, mostly the knife stays in the sheath and is a sort of "status symbol" i guess, since I might use it only a few times whereas the ax or hatchet (whichever i decide to carry that day) will get used constantly for a lot of different jobs.
>>
>>888311
The 51455 serial number is widely known to be a fake IZULA, why the fuck are people still buying them?
>>
>>888720
first off, the people buying them know full well they are fake. 2nd, how the fuck do you expect a serial number to ever be common knowledge?
>>
>>888725
Because it's right there, smack dab in the middle of the blade, and of course, ESEE, on their website, even say that any IZULA knife with the serial number 51455 is a fake and that has become common knowledge.
>>
>>888314
Maybe because technically it's the same knife model?
>>
>>888735
kek you think that supposed to be a model number? hate to tell you they are unique identifiers.
http://www.eseeknives.com/izula.png
>>
>>888300
Different anon here, but theres a way to filter the faggot nigger pepsi? Someeone tell me how!
>>
>>889098
filter out all tripfags
nothing of value will be lost
>>
>>889098
>>889260
Where did the filter tripcodes option even go?

I thought there was an option under "settings" and "filters" where you just paste the tripcode but don't see it. Did mook delete it?
>>
File: IMG_0799.png (384KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0799.png
384KB, 640x1136px
>>889263
>>889098
Nvm, I found it.

In the catalog screen, there is the "filter" button. Copy my tripcode, click "add", and paste the tripcode. Then 4chan can be another safe space where you will never have to see anything that offends you!

Until I post as Anon or KVD or Bill Dance...
>>
>>888319

I ordered one that didn't turn up after 50 days and took me like 2 weeks for a full refund.
>>
>>889369
Did they ever actually ship it?
>>
>>889370

Tracking said yes but tracked only up to leaving China.
>>
>>889371
i once tracked a shipment i waited for from hong-kong it went around from one city to the next to mainland china and back and finally arrived after 21 days. the thing is it only really took 3 days for the shit to get here from china the rest of the time was spent there between post offices.
well it was free shipping.
>>
Firefighter/Paramedic here. Use it for cutting seat belts and wires a lot. Got a window punch built in. Cut a lot of ropes as well. Other than that prying shit and cutting food.
>>
>>889566
>Use it for cutting seat belts and wires a lot.
post knife because now i have the mental image of a retard about you!
>>
>>888317
Cuckold here. W-where do you hike?

This sounds like a scenario my GF proposed we explore. Fingers crossed you are black.
>>
I use my knife mainly for eating soup but sometimes as a sleeping pad on colder nights.
>>
File: IMG_0850.jpg (9KB, 275x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0850.jpg
9KB, 275x184px
>>889823
You could probably get away with chopsticks instead.
>>
>>889833
you can make chopsticks with a knife on the go
i usually only make one and use it as a fork but you could make two.
>>
File: IMG_2503.jpg (3MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2503.jpg
3MB, 4608x3456px
>>888084

To cut food and the occasional strap or cord.

Also as ice pick / ice axe to save my life once and for leisure twice

Always in the shoulder strap of my backpack
>>
File: image.jpg (940KB, 1630x1222px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
940KB, 1630x1222px
>>888084
clamshell packaging and loose threads tbqh
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 550x550px
>>889265
wait...youre kevin van dam too?
>>
>>890056
I'll be whoever you want me to be baby.

If you lurk the fishing threads, you would know that I'm everybody. Pepsi is KVD, TxLizardFag, CAbaydude, Mainebub, Skid, and a few others I can't remember.
>>
>>890061
both Skid AND fake Skid actually
>>
>>888089
every time I buy a package of bacon, I cut the entire package in half so I have shorter strips and can line them up better in a pan while still having room for eggs which I fry in the bacon grease.

so yes, I cut my bacon with scissors. Office depot scissors.
>>
>knife owners
is there anyone left on planet earth who doesn't own a sharp thing?
even chimps have figured it out
>>
>>888084
I use it to carry around. You can never know when you're gonna need it for a bit more carrying. It's very useful to add weight to your pack. Fuck ultralighters!
>>
>>888084
Pretty much anything that my camp axe is too big or awkward to use. Like cutting fishing line. I'm not going to try cutting it with my axe when I can just reach down to my hip and grab my knife. Also any time I need something cut in general and I don't have a superior tool on hand. This is pretty common as knives are a lot more portable than an axe.

Then there a some cases where a "knife" is superior to an axe. Such as brush clearing. Much better to have some sort of machete than an axe. Bring in the axe for the stuff your machete can't handle.
>>
File: nomemory.jpg (93KB, 467x500px) Image search: [Google]
nomemory.jpg
93KB, 467x500px
>>888084
>knife owners
>>
>>891631
if you buy packaged bacon and cut the packaging before use you are the biggest retard i ever met congrats.
>>
>>890097
I don't think Pepsi could pull off the non fake Skid. That level of autism is unique
>>
>>891660
that's usually how I open it the first time I cook any of it
>>
>>894031
>he doesn't cook his bacon in the plastic
Just adds to the flavor mang.

>>891744
>mental illness
>>
I use my knife for what most people on this board use it for: admiring its aesthetic and never letting it get dirty.
>>
File: IMG_0395.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0395.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>894586
Yeah buddy!
>>
File: BATONNY.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
BATONNY.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
I go out into the woods about every three to four weeks and hike deep off trail into the scrub. There I find a spot to sit. I cry and contemplate circumcising myself and removing the sin of my member. For that I find I really need a good sharp high-carbon blade with a full tang, anything less wouldn't do, wouldn't do at all.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.