[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anybody really going /out/ in Halloween?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1439448291385.png (86KB, 365x130px) Image search: [Google]
1439448291385.png
86KB, 365x130px
Is anybody really going /out/ in Halloween?
>>
I was thinking of heading up to the woodlands. There's some woodsprites and willowisps who like to have a good time. If you've never drank ether straight from the nethers, you haven't lived; it's a concentrated spirit made from life force, gets you nice and drunk. At midnight everyone gets buck nude and the Caller blows his horn to summon spirit moose and we ride into the dawn.

Bretty good time.
>>
>>886280

I'm leaving candy out in a basket with a note saying to take a fair amt of candy. I'm not in the mood for visitors this year. Little kid costumes are cute but I'd rather lie down on the sofa and watch stupid scary movies with my dog.
>>
they don't celebrate halloween here, I should be alright.
>>
Us Muslims don't celebrate Halloween. I will be watching Monday Night Football then off to bed.
>>
>>886296
Some retarded teenager dressed as Ken Bone or Harley Quinn will take it all before any child gets a piece.

I plan on throwing water balloons filled with paint at anybody older than 12 thinking it's okay to trick or treat.
>>
>>886402

You do know that is considered assault a d destruction of private property by the police.

Enjoy being arrested faggot.
>>
>>886407

Oh no, I'm covered in water.
Someone call the police I need a safe space!
>>
File: 1471206988078.jpg (136KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
1471206988078.jpg
136KB, 1242x2208px
>>886416
Please learn the art of reading, faggot.
>I plan on throwing water balloons filled with paint
>water balloons filled with paint
>filled with paint
>paint
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>886397
>no fun allowed
Why does religion ruin everything?

And I don't even know if I will get trick-or-treaters at this house. First Halloween here. It's 7pm and nothin yet. The weather is great so I'm suprised. But my house is in a cul de sac in some neighborhood where the streets are confusing as shit because canals run through and cause dead ends everywhere. But it also seems like a neighborhood where the nigs from the other side of the train tracks would drop their kids off for dat good candy.

2 years ago at my other house, I had maybe 5 groups come to the house and had a ton of leftover candy. So last year at that same house, I gave a ton of candy to all the kids since I expected it to he slow and then ended up having to go buy more because we had way more people.

As I type, I hear some people walkin around out front now.
>>
>>886449
>we don't get to partake in degenerate acts we have no fun

We better move back to Islam guys, since Americans think that it's a country.
>>
>>886449
>Why does islam ruin everything?
because it's shit to begin with it.
>>
>>886492
>>886502
Where did I say anything about Islam?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.