[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vicious Dog General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 20

How do my fellow autists deal with dogs on your /out/ings? What are some good weapons or tactics to quickly neutralize any offleash dogs?

Pic related, keep your mutt on a leash you homos
>>
>>885652
I will pepper spray the motherfucker and if you bitch about it, I will pepper spray you!

I've done it before, feelzgoodman.mpeg.
>>
>>885652
I carry either a S&W Shield or a Sig2022, both in 9mm. I'd only ever use it if attacked, though. Pretending to be a tough guy and going out of your way to spray/shoot a dog thats not on a leash is pretty autistic.
>>
>>885652
barrett .50 cal from 1500 yards out with a spotter
>>
>>885658
> compairing lethal force to non-methal force

You are the coldblooded killer so calm down, Francis.

I don't have to "go out of my way" when the fucking unleashed mutts run up on me!

Thier owners are just begging to have thier mutts pepper sprayed!
>>
>>885652
keep your dog on leash on trails that require it. keep your dog on leash on all trails (even off leash ones) unless your dog has excellent recall.

i would kick a dog who was actually attacking me or my dog but not one who was just off leash. he may have slipped out of his harness. how would i know?
>>
File: friendlydogcollars.jpg (187KB, 600x571px) Image search: [Google]
friendlydogcollars.jpg
187KB, 600x571px
>>
>>885668
> pitbull

Collar should say DEADLY WEAPON.

All pitbulls and boxers should be put down.
>>
>>885670
here's your (You)
>>
This entire thread is really bad bait. Work on your execution next time OP
>>
I can't find any stories of people being charged with shooting unleashed dogs but found a few butthurt owners.

>But the dog's owner, Dan Abou, said Scooby would have never harmed anyone.

>"It's very alarming that someone would be riding a bike with a gun at 11 a.m. on Thanksgiving Day," Abou said

>said Scooby (a Doberman pinscher rescue dog) would have never harmed anyone.

>Thursday's incident was at least the second time this year in Broward that a resident shot and killed a unleashed dog.

>In February, Fort Lauderdale resident George Doughty told police that his neighbor's dogs, Little Red, a pit bull, and Cleopatra, a Rottweiler, were loose and charged at him and his Rottweiler. Little Red died at the scene, and Cleopatra survived.

>Doughty was not charged.
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2011-11-25/news/fl-davie-dog-shot-20111125_1_scooby-doberman-rescue-league-friendly-pooch
>>
File: noa96.jpg (895KB, 3686x2458px) Image search: [Google]
noa96.jpg
895KB, 3686x2458px
there's a lot of off-leash shitbulls in my area, you can kick most of them away and they'll fuck off, their whitetrash owners might start whining but they're pussies anyway.
>>
>>885670
Boxers are nothing like that. I've seen plenty and they are friendly by nature. The only nasty one I've known of belonged to a neighbour that got him tied all day on his frontyard.

Pitbulls on the other hand shouldn't be allowed. Even if they are friendly dogs they have the potential to kill or cause serious injuries if something bothers them.
>>
File: 3 of 10 I replied.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
3 of 10 I replied.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>885683
>>
No dog leash law here. Public land here is widely used for hunting and trapping and the law was done away with many decades ago. Guy shot another guy 2 times for killing his dog and then turning to him with the gun. Won in court. The defendant claimed self defense against the dog but had no signs of injury or proof of attack. He didn't die but had a few hundred thousand dollars worth of medical bills. The biggest threat here is retards like that guy waving his gun around thinking he knows the law, when he doesn't.
>>
Police officer told me once to use wasp spray. You have 20 foot accuracy, it's cheap, it's legal, and effective. I carry it for my job as a tradesman. 49/50 dogs I come across at houses are friendly, even if they act like assholes to begin with. The wasp spray is for that one crazy fucker who wants to charge me.
>>
File: buffalohunt.jpg (18KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
buffalohunt.jpg
18KB, 500x330px
>>885757

Years ago I used to bike to work.
Several friendly dogs along the route.
One mean nasty dog would chase
and try to bite.
Had enough Buy self-defense pepper spray.
Hit Dogg-rick point blank in snout with pepper.
Enraged he comes at me even harder.
Empty can of spray into his nostrils.
Next day see Dogg-rick lying in yard doesn't chase.
Later that day he's still there... not moving.
Third day go by real slow to look:
He's covered with flies.
Months later find out that owner shot his own dog.
Thought (un-vaccinated) mutt had rabies.
TLDR; killed a nasty dog with pepper spray
>>
>>885802
I never understood whats going on in that pic. Unless I'm mistaken, buffalo don't like wolves.
>>
File: WGI_0103.jpg (162KB, 648x486px) Image search: [Google]
WGI_0103.jpg
162KB, 648x486px
>>885833
if they see wolves they circle in a defensive posture
if they see humans they stamped
>>
>>885839
Ah, I gotchu. I didn't know they would stampede when they saw people. I guess that makes sense though.
>>
>>885670
chows, akita, huskies, shar pei, and cane corsos should all be put down too by your shitty logic. they're all breeds that are predisposed to aggression and need to be handled with care. and they can all be excellent dogs when treated with caution.
>>
>>885679
Damn. That's an adorable pupper anon. Is it yours?
>>
File: 1368128536500.gif (216KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1368128536500.gif
216KB, 180x180px
There's nothing you would rather do than come up with posts implying you would attack or kill any dog that approached you just to try and piss off bleeding hearts on this board?
>>
>>886031
Is that wrong? Should I have not done that?
>>
>>885863

>chows, akita, huskies, shar pei, and cane corsos should all be put down

Agreed, but let's simply that all dogs should be culled. No one needs a dog and they cause global warming and abuse children
>>
File: DogWindow.webm (305KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
DogWindow.webm
305KB, 480x480px
>>885652
I've walked past hundreds of off the leash dogs, pitbulls and all. Never an issue.
>>
File: 1460661695547.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1460661695547.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>886106
>they cause global warming and abuse children
so do humans
b8/10
>>
>tfw /out/ likes animals more and knows more about dogs than /an/ - 'cats and dogs' does

I think I'll just live here instead

If you are worried about actually vicious dogs, bring a walking cane or something else to keep distance and to also distract the dog to bite onto something else. Distance is your friend when it comes to unfriendly dogs.
>>
>>886106
people who own dogs are happier on average and less likely to be overweight. isn't that wonderful? nobody truly needs a dog, but they provide us with companionship and are helpful with farm work. it's why they evolved alongside us. because dogs and humans are the perfect match.
>>
File: IMG_0241.jpg (229KB, 1250x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0241.jpg
229KB, 1250x1080px
>tfw you finally find a place to let you stupid doggo off the lead away from digusting people only to find out some aut is playing Dora the Explorer in the middle of fucking nowhere

I like it when my doggo is shit up (he always gets shit up) and jumps up at people as if he were still a pup and not some overgrown hyperactive lunatic
>>
>>885670
Why boxers? They're nothing like pitbulls
>>
My grandfather once told me that a good way to counter an attacking dog is to wait until it jumps up at you, grab it in midair, and knee the fuck out of its chest. Good idea or was he just talking out his ass?
>>
>>886177
Good idea. Actually a pretty common training tactic for dogs that keep jumping at people. Knee to chest will stop it in short order. Obviously when doing it to stop behavior you aren't going to "knee the fuck out of it's chest" but if you're trying to defend yourself it'll work just fine. Personally I prefer to go for a choke hold if I can't get the dog to fuck off.
>>
>>885652
Thank you OP
Wholeheartedly agree with you even though I'm thinking of getting one of my own.
I feel bad about the dogs that I've sprayed or kicked but it's the owners fault. Leash law town. I will not tolerate an off-leash dog approaching me. I'm not going to regret not taking action and ending up bitten.
I actually have a great rapport with both my local police and the animal control officers. I've video'd several off leash animals and called LE/AC and they have been waiting at the trailhead for the owners. I've had owners call LE on me for spraying their dogs and LE has been waiting at trailhead for them. I've been called every name possible, threatened, etc. Not once have I gotten into trouble or even warned by LE. I know I've been responsible for at least 1/2 dozen animals being taken from their owners.

I can't stand irresponsible pet owners.
>>
>>885655

Stop lying. No one believes your gay ass.
>>
Pick up a rock and a stick. Entice the dog to bite the stick then hit it with the rock. If the dog doesn't attack right off the bat the best call is to walk rock-in-hand keeping an eye on the dog while maintaining an air of indifference. When you loose track of the dog in your periphery spin around and raise the rock because it'll be coming in for a nip.

Dogs can typically be dissuaded by appropriate use of body language, I've rarely ever had to strike one.

Btw "rock" can be extrapolated as any weapon of your choice.
>>
I take great care that my dog doesn't slip her collar or harness and get away from me. I don't want her to get sprayed or kicked. It's scary being approached by a big dog whose handler isn't around and I don't know if someone might have a phobia or something.

Tbh I would be scared to let my dog off leash even on trails where it's allowed. She has good recall but there's so many risks.
>>
Mail man here, my route is in the hood and I deal with aggressive, unleashed dogs about twice a week on average. My mail satchel has kept me from ever getting bitten. The dog charges and you hold the bag in-between your self and the dog. If the dog is serious about fighting you they will latch onto the bag and then you just swing them around until they get tired and give up. Most will not actually attack and will cower down and run if you charge towards them and yell loudly.
>>
>>885670
>pit bull
>English Staffordshire terrier

Pick one only
>>
>>885652
Autist is the right word. If one of you cunts sprayed my lab I'd kick your God damn teeth down your throat.
>>
Throw a Pepsi at them and hope the dog mauls the ever loving piss out of it.
>>
>>886140
And thats why you shouldnt have a dog. At the least im going to kick the fucker, hopefully he wont rupture anything but you never know.
>>
>>886871
Quit white knighting, that dog ain't giving up the pussy for you beta boy
>>
>>886149
Boxers are the AR15 of dogs, just as dangerous as every other one, but they look dangerouser.
>>
>>886206
You just made the list, bitch!
>>
>>887105
>dangerouser
fukken saved for later use

thanks anon!
>>
>>885663
And that is how you make a friendly dig into a violent one. Congrats, now if it sees you it will attack you instead, or somebody else,
>>
>>886135
Dogs are scared shitless of humans wielding things. Sticks, canes, newspapers, pillows, doesn't matter. Must be some evolutionary memory or something.
>>
>>886200
I'd love to get a beer with you sometime.
>>
My dog is K9SAR and if she goes up to you and you pepper spray or shoot her I will murder you. No joke, I will kill you as fast as I possible can.

If you're attacked by a dog usually you deserve it too.
>>
>>887182
> cavefag beats wolf with newspaper scaring dna for ever

Sounds legit.
>>
>>887227
I'm your huckleberry, faggot!

Your k9shit machine is aids to me.
>>
>>887233
this shouldn't have made me laugh
>>
>>887236
You're a special kind of retarded, aren't you? Wanting to hurt a search and rescue dog -- i hope someday soon you need rescued and there aren't any sar dogs available.
>>
>>885652
Most of those dogs aren't brave enough to attack you. My dad once told me a story about a dog that came running at him while he was hiking in England. The dog was barking furiously and running at him as fast as it could. My dad turned around and the dog immediately ran away while making noises as if he'd been kicked.

Worst I've had personally were just dogs running at me and barking, but having no clue what to do when they reached me. They just stand there and kind of walk along with you untill you get too far away from where they live.

Just make sure you don't trespass and don't run away.
>>
>>887324
if your dog isnt actively searching a rescuing go fuck yourself you goof also anon would be doing gods working teaching you a lesson for having your stupid fucking dog off leash when its not suppose to be
>>
>>887337
I don't even have a dog, dickhole. I prefer cats -- aloof beats attentionwhore errytiem. I do, however, appreciate the level of training and dedication required of a search and rescue dog.
>>
>>887349
> level of training

Basically taking a fucking retard with an IQ of 41 and tearching it spell its name like a one trick pony.

Every "modern dog" breed is an inbred neurotic shit stain of its former packhunter shadow self.
>>
>>887361

Learn grammar.
>>
>>885676
>muh dawg dindu nuffin
>>
>>885655
>It's this guy again
>Always writes like a grandma from Facebook
>Always /r/thathappened material

Why do you do it for free??
>>
>>887420
>pepper spray that bitching mother fucker
What kind of grandmas you got on FBI?
>>
>>887431
Pepper sprayed that motherfucker! End everything with an exclamation point!

What a pretty picture! Hope you are doing well!
Love Grandma
>>
File: IMG_1227.png (76KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1227.png
76KB, 576x324px
>>887362
lol
wat
>>
Is there any method to avoid being killed by a pack of dogs if I'm only hiking with a pair of walking sticks?
>>
>>885652
>neutralize

Well OP, I reckon anything that'll kill a man will do for a dog. Crowbar, iron pipe, hell, maybe even shoot it up with a large dose of meth.
>>
File: cholos.jpg (44KB, 602x403px) Image search: [Google]
cholos.jpg
44KB, 602x403px
>ban pitbulls

It's the owners. And every time you talk about pitbulls being dangerous you make those people more in love with pits.

What you should say is pitbulls are for gaybois and real manly men get chihuahuas.
>>
i adopted a pitbullpup from our local shelter.
she was sheduled for euthanasia, just for being a pit.

i have her for 6 years now. she is such a sweet an gentle girl. never growled, never bit, never even barked at a human. she is great with the kids and my wife. great happy doggy, always up for some cuddle or playtime. we spend a lot of time training with her and she obeys really good to commands, always looking at you to make sure she does everything right. even my 4 year old daugther can take her on a walk, because she never pulls on the leash and waits when you drop the leash.
so i cant stand people talking shit about pitbulls.
pitbulls arent the problem. shitty owners are.
people that get pits because of their bad reputition, because they want a mean dog and dont train them properly which leads to accidents involving the dog, which leads to a even worse reputation and therefore to more shitty owners getting "mean" pitbulls and so on.
>>
>>887106
Love Grandma
>>
>>888126
It's going to be funny when it eats your daughters face off
>>
>>888136

It's going to be funny when you die alone
>>
>>888138
The difference is they will do stories about your shitty parenting and publish pictures of your family's corpses for the world to see. When I die alone you won't even know about it.
>>
>>888136
thats what i mean.
people talking shit about a certain breed without any experience.

i trust my dog, because i know i can trust her.
she is a part of my family, just like my wife and the kids.

its all about socializing and training your dog properly.
no dog, not even a pitbull, wakes up one morning and thinks: oh boy, thats a bloody good day for a mauling, i should totally rip my owners face off.
>>
>>885652

Got legit bit by some black guys border collie the other day

feels scary man
>>
>>885863

If you are comparing those dogs to pitbulls you are just being silly

Well over 90% of all fatal dog attacks are pit bulls

thats a pretty big percentage
>>
>>888201

B A I T
A
I
T

Do not bite. Let it pass.
>>
File: Not_Bait.png (12KB, 600x371px) Image search: [Google]
Not_Bait.png
12KB, 600x371px
>>888212
>>888201
>>
>>888240
http://elib.tiho-hannover.de/dissertations/mittmanna_2002.pdf

not the dogs fault.
shitty innahood owners tend to get "cool and dangerous" dogs and then fuck up.

the germans tested "dangerous" dog breeds and compared them to golden retrievers.

the result:
"Im Vergleich der einzelnen Rassen sowie der Hunde vom Pitbull-Typus ergab diese
Untersuchung keinen signifikanten Unterschied hinsichtlich des gezeigten
aggressiven Verhaltens"

which means the average pitbull isnt more aggressive that every other dog.
>>
>>888240
i got bitten nearly 50 times in my life, working as a dog trainer.

almost everytime the attacking animal was a small terrier breed like the jack russel.
big dogs dont bite humans that often, but usually cause the bigger injuries, which than shows up in statistics.
>>
File: baited.png (19KB, 668x203px) Image search: [Google]
baited.png
19KB, 668x203px
>>888240

That's a real neat graph that has absolutely no sources or verified information on it.

74% with Rottweilers added on is still pretty bad, but it's far less than the dogshit retarded graph you just posted.

Also if you take into consideration how many pitbulls are in the US compared to other breeds, you'd see why the numbers are so high.

>i took the bait
>>
>>888249
ok what you're saying is also exactly what the graph shows, so you must be in agreement?
>>
>>886200
>>885652
>>885655
>>885670

I hope you get cancer and die a slow and lonely death. You're fucking scum. Don't go outside if you can't handle a fucking dog walking past you off leash.

That being said, if you're too stupid to train your dog to listen to you off leash, keep it on a leash or better yet, don't get a dog.
>>
>>888252
that strong and big dogs cause the most fatal attacks ?
yes.

just like strong humans hitting other humans cause more deaths than weak and small ones.
or big horses cause more deaths than ponies.

not the animals fault, but improper training and handlingl.
>>
File: faggot mailman.jpg (17KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
faggot mailman.jpg
17KB, 720x576px
>>885652
>>885663
>>885670
>>886106
>>886200
>>887236
>>887337
>filename
>>
>>885652
thats easy.
to quickly incapitate or neutralize an offleash dog, approach the dog slowly in a non threatening manner, offer a treat and cuddle the living shit out of it, until it just lays on its back, wagging its tail and being happy for getting some belly rubs.
>>
File: RULES_OF_NATURE.png (19KB, 734x599px) Image search: [Google]
RULES_OF_NATURE.png
19KB, 734x599px
>>888240
>>
>>885652
>be out
>strange dog comes up to me
>share some jerky
>pet dog
>owner comes by maybe 5 min later
>we shoot the shit for a bit
>part ways on friendly terms

That's how I deal with dogs.
>>
>>888254
not all dogs can be trained to go off leash.
>>
>how to neutralize dog shit

If dog shit is fucking up your trails, carry a baggy of peanut butter.
>Place a dab on eat hunk of dogshit
>next off leash dog gobbles shitbutter mixture
>Dog fucker gets cancer from tounge kissing the shiteater

Problem solved
>>
>>885655
if you pepper spray my dog without a reason, i will bend you over and rape your ass.
and if you try to spray me too, i will let my dog rape your tight virgin ass too.
and we will both hammer it in dry
>>
>>888578
this
only pussies are afraid for their pathetic lives when they get all butthurt when a dog approaches them
fuckin liberals
>>
>>885676
>Why he carryin' a gun?

For self defense, dick-suck. You know, like, exactly how he used it in that situation.
>>
File: born-to-remove.jpg (86KB, 605x615px) Image search: [Google]
born-to-remove.jpg
86KB, 605x615px
>>887105
Spot on, /k/omerade
>>
>>887454
He said 'LEARN GRAMMAR'
>>
File: IMG_0825.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0825.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>885652
I don't think you wanna mess with attack doge
>>
>>887105
fuckin liberal
>>
File: IMG_4538.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4538.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
I have a Cattle Dog and as soon as I see or hear someone I snap his leash on to be respectful of other hikers, some people are afraid of dogs. Sometimes when I home I come across people who don't leash there dogs "don't worry, he's friendly". Then they come over and harass my leashed dog. I say "you better get control of your dog or I'm letting mine loose". It's funny when people see a little 50lb Cattle dog go into "I must protect my owner" mode. He doesn't bark, he doesn't growl, he just unleashes hell.
>>
>>887532
Fight until you die
>>
>>889409
but that's the pro-gun argument.
>>
>>885700
Where you at friendo?
>>
>>889409
>Can't tell if retarded or bait
Here's your (you), retard.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.