[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CRAZY PEOPLE when /out/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 9

File: ninja.jpg (128KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ninja.jpg
128KB, 800x600px
CRAZY PEOPLE when /out/?
>>
Goddamned burkafags.
>>
> Go to local park to let my dog swim in the lake.
> old lady runs up to us saying her daughter is on drugs and ran away with her car keys after attacking her
> Give her my phone to call her sister, she proceeds to scream at this person on the phone that they're a bad influence and caused her daughter to do drugs.
> I take the phone back and try to give someone who is obviously flying high on something directions to the park.
> come to think of it the lady looks like she drugs too
> ask her if she wants me to call the police
No! No cops!
>proceeds to speculate about what drugs she could be on
She took a b12 vitamin could that cause this behavior?
>Wut
> Leave and say we will keep an eye out.
> see blonde hottie Bo body laying on blanket reading a book.
>Walk up to her and ask if she's knows anything about the situation.
> It's her mother.
> Daughter is obviously not on drugs.
> She leaves to fetch her mother and hopefully throw her into a nursing home
>>
If your dog runs up on me off leash, I will pepper spray your mangy mutt and then I will pepper spray you wgen you bitch about it!

I left one bitch choking on all fours crying!

Fuck you self entitled dog fucks!
>>
Not even giving you a reply for that piss poor bait.
>>
>>883336
>local park to let my dog swim
I hope you kept it leashed. People who let their dogs run wild are scum of the earth.
>>
>>883338
haha, I just made my post before I saw yours.
+1
>>
>>883338
awe
poor little faggot is afwaid of wittle dogs
kys betafuck
>>
>>883358
People who own dogs get what they deserve

>A 68-year-old woman was found dead in the basement of her New York home by her devastated daughter, who told authorities her dogs may have eaten her mother,

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/213716208-story
>>
>>883338
Found the poor fucker who can't afford a dog
>>
>>883336
Hotty Bo bodi was probly just on acid and mom was on crystal or crack or some shit....or just senile
>>
>>883392
>Gets news from Fox.
>Shops at walmart.
>Hates immigrants.
>Never misses a football game.

Yes, yes, good American. Do as you're told. Fear things you don't understand.
>>
>>883338
Don't know what your problem with dogs is, but while I can understand pepper spraying the dog out of fear for your safety going after the owner as well is potentially assault

You don't own the fucking park, it's a public piece of land that you have to share with the rest of the community . Just because you don't like dogs doesn't mean people can't bring them around.

>>883358
the dog was leashed up until the edge of the water where we unleashed it to fetch a ball we threw from the lake.
>>
>>883423
>Shops at whole foods
>Gets opinions from CNN
>Loves to prep the bull
>Gets fucked by his assault dog

Yes, yes, good American. Do as you're told. Celebrate your destruction
>>
Met a dude that was fighting trees. Said he was training for SHTF when WW3 happens. I'm 90% sure he browses /r9k/ but also sure he's on /out/ because he had faggot patches on his milsurp bag. Other than that, I typically run into retarded hiker fags that get triggered when my dog's off the leash and have game I killed on my 4 wheeler. If you don't like it, go to a state park where there's leash laws and no hunting allowed, and stay out of the National Forest.
>>
>>883493
>Never been in a whole foods.
>All network news stations are owned by the same people, never watched or believed anything from them.
>Never been attacked by a dog (they pick up on vibes and only attack aggressive fucks.i guess that's why you don't like em).

Have fun being you guy
>>
>>883493
Ignore CNN/CTR fag he is spilling over from failed /pol/ raiding/shilling.

That being said, Doggos are friends. Only scum of the earth raise scum dogs that eat their owner. Probably living off a shitty diet with hording 68 year old who never takes the dog out and likely locks them up in said basement combined with beating or ignoring when they bark.

Surely this represents every dog owner.

>>883423
Hang yourself. Football sucks, Walmart is shit but open anytime you want, Fox unfortunately has proven to be less bias then your other mainstream options, none are good though. Immigrants are good, (((refugees))) are a lie that you ignorantly encourage.

Yes good liberal, here is your you piece of shit.
>>
>>883554
See
>>883566
>Hang yourself.
>>
>>883566
>ignore the CTR shill
>he replies to him in the very same post

Thought provoking
>>
>>883569
Take a hot pocket break, you should be in /pol/. This is not Clinton or Trump section, this is outdoors; fuck off with your dividing we are happy without your kind here.
>>
>>883566
>"Hang yourself"
>Continues to agree with everything said.

Glad there's a lot of us libfags on here.
Only trying to say dogs are naturally kind unless you're a dick.
>>
>>883336
She drugs too lmfao good story
>>
I once took this autismo hiking. Unbeknowst to me his fat ass brought a bullet proof vest. Wears it the whole.time. summer. In texas. Then couch fatty is exhausted. Really dude? A bullet proof vest. Told him to take it off and i would carry it. He took it off, handed it to me. I then shot him in the chest and walked away. Sometimes u get the bar, sometimes the bar gets u.
>>
>>883566
>rails against cnn
>thinks fox news isnt exactly the same

Kys faggot
>>
>>882987
>CRAZY PEOPLE when /out/?
That would be me.
>>
>>882987
>Be innawoods wit nephews, their first time camping.
>Hear something rustle
>Man in fucking tuxedo outfit and pefect hair walks out between some you pines and approaches
>Little water groove separating us
>"Are you having a nice walk sir?"
>"Oh yes yes"
>He stood there at the water groove like a little child and said nothing
>"M-may I cross this?"
>"Of cause sir, I wish you a pleasent walk."
>"Thanks"

He went 20 meters away from our camp and just stood there 15 minutes staring in one direction, then he went further away and did the same after that he left.

Skin walker or LSD?

Not worth mentioning that I was on high alert all night long.
>>
>>883691
came here to say this
i'm one of the weirdos too
>>
>>883705
>Skin walker or LSD?

I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>883705
Either lost as shit or drugs bud
>>
>>883392
>owner dies
>starve
>or eat master, that's what he would have wanted, for us to live
>>
>>883338
Oh look it's dog shooter anon. Hevn't seen you in a while.
>>
>>883566
>CTR

Back to your containment board: >>>/pol/
>>
>>883338
(You)
>>
>>883705
Dafuq is a water groove?
>>
File: 614_110084_0530_24950461.jpg (117KB, 614x460px) Image search: [Google]
614_110084_0530_24950461.jpg
117KB, 614x460px
>>883924
Skinwalker detected
>>883938
Pic related
>>
>>883338
pepper spray is a womans tool
>>
>>883955
Would you prefer if they stabbed/shot your bitch ? I think pepper spray is more viable option.
>>
>>883968
we use dogs for hunting and we're a team of between 4-8 people depending on who's out there that day, so if some assburger tries to pepper spray our dogs or us he's messing with a group of armed men

our dogs are very people friendly btw, if they come up to you it's because they want you to pet them
>>
>>883955
Yes, I srayed a woman. That fucking bitch's dog ran up on me on the trail and started barking it's bloody head of so I sprayed it.

Ran like I threw boiling water on it!

She finally came up and started yelling and waving her arms like a crazy person, so I sprayed her too!

She had her mouth open and I hit it like putting my cock in.

That stopped the yelling!

I left her down on all fours gasping for air, crying like a bitch with her little dog howling.

Fucking pathetic self-entitled dog fucks! I'll do it again!
>>
File: 19.png (17KB, 366x600px) Image search: [Google]
19.png
17KB, 366x600px
>>883970
yuh huh
>>
>>883970
In this weeks episode of Things That Never Happened....
>>
>>883969
Sorry mate,but when you see running dog to you, you will find out if he is friendly or not when he sinks his teeth in and that is too late.
Also, how the hell do you expect me to know which dog is friendly and which is not ?
>>
>>883998
not being able to read body language is a sign of autism
if a dog is aggressive you know it when you see it
>>
>>884000
Have you heard a saying better safe than sorry ?
>>
>>884002
Did a dog bite you or something?

Because when a dog is acting submissive you know you're not gonna get attacked. And you can tell when a dog is submissive and not aggressive.

I hate aggressive dogs too and they can be scary. That doesn't mean I attack every dog I see just to be on the safe side.
>>
>>884006
I don't attack dogs either. I have a dog also. But when I see 50 kg German Shepherd running towards me I will always asume that he aims to make a lunch out of me regardless how he is acting.
>>
>>884009
well it's not healthy to be this afraid of everything that moves
>>
>>882987
one of the first times I ever went /out/ was camping with my dad not too far from this town, and at the campsite in the tent next to us was this really creepy guy who was like the archetypal pedophile. He kept saying stuff like he'd keep an eye on me if my dad wanted to go get washed or whatever, but even at that young age he screamed disgusting to me.

Anyway, after one night there my dad was so sick of this guy that we offered to give him a lift like 10 miles to the town nearby, which was all the way down this hill, so he could get a few things, and said we'd pick him up in an hour. So while he's down there we drive back to the campsite and just pack everything up and get out of there while he's having to walk up this long incline back to the campsite.

We were so terrified at the new campsite we got to that he'd follow us all the way there and just act like we'd forgotten to pick him up. He was that crazy.
>>
>>883338
^5

dog owner: oh he/she's friendly
me: i'm not, put your fucking dog on a leash
>>
>>883427
leash laws bruh
>>
>>884009
YES YOUNG ONE! GIVE IN TO THE FEAR!! LET THE HATE FILL YOUR HEART, COME TO THE DARK SIDE!!!
>>
>>883427
>leashed up until the edge of the water
FAIL
You unleashed it in public. That is not responsible on any level.

Now is when you reply about how your dog is great and would never hurt anyone and always listens....
>>
This is the shittiest, most normie board I've ever been to.

Wow.
>>
>>884120
https://youtu.be/b_KYjfYjk0Q :3
>>
>>883970
The ramblings of a mad man
>>
>>884120
Hows youre shitty board game coming along faglord?
>>
>>884185
Just wait until I buy a gun fucker, then you'll see!

Just try and let your mangy mutt loose on the trail shitting and pissing on everything, I'll fucking shoot the fucking thing instead of pepper spray it.

So fuck you!
>>
>>883338

No you didnt. Stop lying on the Internet.
>>
>>884264
Good thing I have a gun and will shoot you dead.
>>
>ran an ultramarathon years ago
>family came to watch me finish since it was a local race
>hanging out after race is over
>whole family - "whoa, someone is dressed like a ninja!"
>why would you wear a ninja costume and run 50 miles?! that's insane!
>it was a woman wearing shear black running tights and shirt and a burka
>>
>>883358

Fucking christ, not you again. We get it, you hate dogs.
>>
>>883338
Did you blow your rape whistle too?
>>
>>884343
>you hate dogs
I do not. I actually like most dogs. I do hate entitled owners that think rules don't apply to them because ...
>muh doge is good
I've owned dogs and they were never off leash unless they were on my property or work property where everyone knew them.
Don't have one currently because sucks to watch them die and I'm just over that.
>>
>>884316

>Good thing I have a gun and will shoot you dead.

Your wife's son will not appreciate it when I sue you into oblivion and take his PS2
>>
>>884120
Things really have gone downhill the past year and a half. I hope it's just because of the election.
>>
>>883947
It's where the cool cats get they H2O, daddy-o
>>
>>884009
>when I cross the street I assume oncoming traffic is trying to run me over
>luckily I carry a handgun and shoot them pre-emptively
>>
>>884030
It's your own fault for being so provocatively sexy, anon
>>
>>884638
You're a fucking idiot. A dog running at you is an attack in itself. I'm not that anon but I'm going to assume the worst rather than regret it later.
>>
File: 1476851933022.png (166KB, 232x328px) Image search: [Google]
1476851933022.png
166KB, 232x328px
>>884659

>an approaching animal constitutes an attack
>good thing I'm clever and will disable and possibly accidentally kill someone else's property because I'm a paranoid, insecure manlet

You realize any court in the world will lay down a nasty sentence for someone who killed a pet without provocation?

>B-but your honor, it was r-running at me!
>The jury finds you guilty of being a scared little faggot, son. Enjoy your enormous fines and possibly jail time on animal cruelty charges.

I mean... If the animal bit you, sure, blow it away with a fucking rocket launcher if that's what your dog phobia requires. But most dogs are just dumb and friendly and want to say hello to new humans they encounter. Attacking them on sight is quite possibly the stupidest and most evil way you could possibly deal with that situation. Unless it's a trained attack dog that knows how to go for the throat, or literally an actual saint Bernard on crack, there's no need to respond with maximum force. Hell, even if it DOES bite you, if you can't survive one dog bite and be smart enough to get a rabies shot after, what kind of an Internet toughguy are you? Our ancestors survived wolf maulings and shit. Grow a pair of nuts.

Honestly at this point it just looks like you're looking for excuses to hurt another person's animal. And that's just mean and sad.
>>
>>884908
> libtard treehugging faggot detector pegged
> needle now fucking bent!

You are a gay ass miron.

Literally every single Boxer and Pit Bull needs to be put down right fucking now!

They are unreliable timebombs just waiting to go off!

They literally WILL EAT YOUR BABY!
>>
>>884908

>You realize any court in the world will lay down a nasty sentence for someone who killed a pet without provocation?

Cops do it everyday when an animal charges and behaves aggressive and they never suffer any consequences because leash laws are universal.

The dead dog owner is more at risk legally because they broke the law. Just find a new dog to fuck you degenerate
>>
alright im taking the bait. i live in a rural area. i have neighbors on one side, these are just godawful inbred methbaby motherfuckers. the kind of guys that scream taunts and threats when i fire any gun, even a .22 in my yard (totally safe area to shoot, the idiots have seen it before) and immediately turn around and try to play nice on the phone to the cops saying they're scared of the guns (again, after screaming inebriated threats and bullshit in my direction.) they're fucking visibly dirty, they can barely speak coherently, they don't have vehicles, they don't have jobs, they just exist somehow. i'm just trying to illustrate the kind of scummy, shitty people they are. and even these assholes, these legitimate retards that are probably wards of the goddamn state, know better than to harm any dog i've ever owned when they get off their leashes or chains, because let's face it, that shit happens. it takes an evil, cold motherfucker to hurt someone's pet on some idiotic principle they thought up, and a sheltered autist to think they're going to get away with an assault on a person for getting angry over their pet being hurt by some retard. those guys don't avoid hurting my dogs because i'm some tough guy badass, they avoid it because it's a legitimately fucked up thing to do or talk about
>>
>>884451
Why don't you take your hot opinions and shove them up your ass and mind your own damn business you fuck.
>>
>>885062

>scummy, shitty people they are. and even these assholes, these legitimate retards that are probably wards of the goddamn state, know better than to harm any dog

Topkek faggot, a Nigger agrees with you, you must be right. I take it all back wtf I love betting mauled by your vicious pups
>>
There is a guy nearby who I meet at the edge of the woods sometimes. He does some sort of meditation, stands on one leg, balances a stick,...always in the same spot. On other occasions, I have seen another guy in the same spot snooping around with a metal detector. Also, a teen with a school backpack who may or may not be growing weed somewhere in the woods.
Anyway, I may be the "crazy" character for some people; I like to run through the woods and have on several occasions scared people looking for mushrooms or chestnuts.
>>
>hurr wait till the dog bites you before you retaliate

You people are retarded

>walking my aus Shepard through town one day
>two niggers are arguing on their porch as I pass
>there is a pitbull chained to a wooden fence, already aggravated by the yelling of the niggers
>it's lunging at my dog from across the street
>surprise, the wooden plank it was chained to breaks
>dumb niggers both quit yelling at each other and watch in awe as the dog bounds towards me, not even trying to stop it
>t-minus 10 secs from impact
>No weapons on me, but I am wearing steel toe boots
>since the pitbull is obviously beelining for my dog, quickly plan form of defense
>don't move or give any ground, as the pitbull is -5 feet from me, lift my dog in the air
>it's head goes up as well to follow target, my terrified Aus
>punt that fucking pitbull as hard as I can in the jaw just as it reaches striking distance
>hear an audible snap, it's head kicks back and it goes flying
>obviously broke it's fucking jaw, its just standing there, dazed and wobbling
>go to stomp it's head in and it runs off
>niggers are now both yelling at me in disbelief
>u hurt dog!
>tell them they're lucky I didn't have a pistol on me
>they're threatening to call the cops lol
>as I'm walking away the pot starts this ungodly howling, whimpering
>they don't even check on the dog, just start arguing with each other again
>I set my dog down and walk away laughing

Went back a week later and some old white dude was moving into that house

I know you fags probably won't believe me, hence your stance on the topic.
>>
>>884451
I don't mind dogs being let off their leash when no one is around but there's been times where their dogs have come up to me and tried to nip my fingers to get me to play with them and as far as I'm concerned thats not on, I'm a chill guy so i don't make a big thing out of it, but I think at that point I'm well within my rights to boot their dog in the face since they've proved they can't control it.
>>
>>885630
Thank you for your service
>>
File: images.jpg (2KB, 167x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 167x90px
>>883970
>>
>>884659
>a vehicle driving at you is an attack in itself
>a person walking in your direction is an attack in itself
>a butterfly gently flapping its gossamer wings on the warm summer breeze overhead is an attack in itself
>IT'S COMING RIGHT FOR US, *BLAM BLAM BLAM* good job champ, high five, now back to the shack to fuck your sister and eat twinkies, duh hyuk
>>
>>884910
And I literally eat your wife's pussy, good luck putting me down
>>
>>884477

Your inner /pol/ is coming out, you social train wreck
>>
>>883969
>watch out bro we hab guns
Keep your dog under control.
>>
>>884009
People are criticizing this but it is 100% rational. We have leash laws for a reason, dogs can be dangerous. You might know that your precious hound is harmless but to a stranger all they see is a potentially dangerous strange animal coming towards them. Don't be surprised when someone chooses to preemptively defend themselves rather than find out the hard way if the dog will bite them or not.
>>
>>884908
>Unless it's a trained attack dog that knows how to go for the throat
How do you know it isn't? If the dog is trained to attack and you wait for it to bite you it might already be too late. Dogs can and do kill people.
>>
>Niggers going "hiking" with jeans around ankles and basketball shoes. They go to remote places and vandalize the place and do drugs there.
>People who go to public parks and don't have their dogs leashed. I love dogs and have a bloodhound and a great dane but sometimes I just want to fuck up the irresponsible owners. I have already had to taze a german sheppard that came running up to my little sister and bit her pants.
>Just like the niggers, the local teens that come in and carve shit into trees, litter, graffiti.
>The instagram whores that come and are on their phones the whole time and take pictures so people think they are interesting and not just a walking vagina surrounded by bitch.
>>
>>884264

let me tell you a story.
im my town there was a guy that loved his dog more than anything in the worldhe was my neighbour and we often met working on projects in our local no-kill shelter or at our church.
he was a nice pal and his mutt was happy, playful and friendly.
the dog ran around unleashed most of the time right by his side.

one day he decided to go out with his dog to play some ball fetching innawoods.
they both had a great time until a loud bang in the distance dropped the dog bleeding.
some hunter had taken his 12 year old grandson out hunting and shot what he (due to bad eyevision) though was a deer.
he ran towards the man as he noticed his mistake and started apologizing to the man comforting his dying companion.

the grandson later told the police that the man did not say a word but suddenly started beating the living shit out of his grandpa before taking his hunting rifle and shooting him in the head.
he than forced the boy to dig a hole next to a tree with his bare hands.
they buried the dog.
than he gave the child his mobile phone and let him walk back to the street.
the child later reported a second gunshot.
police found the guy dead with a self inflicted gunshot in the head next to where the dog was buried.
turned out that he was a zoophiles rights activist and most likely loved that dog way more than most of us would understand

never ever kill a dog unless it is attacking you or you might end up like this aswell.

i dont know if i would kill you, but you will most likely regret shooting at one of my dogs.
>>
>>886095
>>>/x/18281968
>>
>>886104
To be honest, it wouldn't be the first time a crazy guy would think his dog was a deity
>>
>>886107
The guy is nuts. But also very spooky
>>
>>883678
Kek
>>
>>885644
dont boot the dog for being playful.
boot the owner for being an idiot.
>>
>>883338
I like to feed the damn dogs rat poison. It gives me a warm feeling to know pupper sleeps tight tonight.
>>
>>883410
can't afford dog for dinner?
>>
If you pepper sprayed or shot my dog I'd probably shoot you. I'd consider it an unprovoked assault on myself and my property.
You can feel good about protecting yourself from """potential threats""" while you're being embalmed and put in the ground.
>>
>>888543
You would shoot a cop?
>>
>>888543

hard af this guy is, a true oper8or
>>
File: 20161008_124444.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161008_124444.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Says cars are the root of all evil.
Humans were all weak these days.
Kept calling me "the paparazzi" because I was taking pictures, all the while he took pics of me and my bike. Kept goading me to check his Facebook.

Walking his floating house to Obama to make weed legal or something. The hell did I come across?
>>
>>884477
Ummm... After you're dead?
>>
>>884959
>cops do it every day
Do I even need to make a list of things cops don't get in trouble for ? This is the internet. You can't get sucker punched when you just give up and walk away so SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY. Eat the burger you have stuck up your fat ass.
>>
>>890196
>Anonymoose
>We ah leeguun
>Neva fugif
>neba fogedd
>essbed uns

...fucks sake...
>>
>>885977
Riiiight.
>Train dog to attack
>Take it on casual off leash outings in public places
Retard
>>
>>885994
>The instagram whores that come and are on their phones the whole time and take pictures so people think they are interesting and not just a walking vagina surrounded by bitch.

Top kek famalam
>>
>>890196
>che guevara banner
>>
>>883338
you hurt my dog and I will fucking shoot you, and I'm pretty sure every anon in this thread would do the same nigger.
>>
>>884910
[Citation needed]
>>
>>890784
No you wouldn't. You know I'm within my legal rights and I highly doubt you have the balls to pull your gun. If you did make the mistake of pulling it I'd again be within my legal rights and could terminate you.
Yes I have no issue pulling mine and yes I run a gopro so I'd have evidence.
>>
>>883969
Gawd. Why are so many gun owners all "i will respond with lethal force for literally anything". Yah, nothing like a disproportionate response. When did Americans become such fucking pussies?
>>
>>891589
Right? So many idiots in this thread that think they can let their dangerous animals run all over people without repercussion. If I am on a hike and your dog comes up to me and starts soaking my pants with saliva I will push it away. That should be enough. But then your dog starts getting aggressive I will respond with force. I am in control of the situation now. If you "an angry aggressive dog owner" tries to pull a weapon on me or assault me I guarantee. You will lose.
t. someone that had to put down a pitbull mix that bit me in the leg because of a negligent owner. I held the owner at gunpoint until police arrived. I am in the process of suing him.
>>
>>891696
It's more like I will sneak up behind you and blow your brains out.

No one will find your body off trail.

>Brandishing a weapon.
Should be funny how your lawsuit gos
>>
>>891698
> I will sneak up behind you and blow your brains out
How do you plan to do that? Do you plan every day around your dog attacking someone? In my particular circumstance the owner was right there and couldn't control his dog. I shot it 4 times and then told the owner to lay on the ground. He complied because this isn't some fantasy world. My state is an open carry stand your ground state. You want a dog? Great. Get a leash and train it. If you let your animal within biting range of someone expect the consequence
>>
>>891698
>>891699
Niggers Btfo
>>
>>891698
Niggers are dumb. Back to the grasslands for you! Fashion a spear and get noggin
>>
>>891699
>>891702

>Thinking I can't find where you live
>Thinking I can't find where your family lives
>Thinking I can't watch your house.
>>
>>891709
Just stop negroid. Your race's average I.Q is 70. Do you really think you could get the jump on a white man?
So your plan is to let the person deal with your nigger dog. Then you hide in the woods. Then you track the person to their house?
I'll let you in on a secret, nigger. It doesn't work like that. White people obey the law. If your dog attacks someone then it will be dealt with. They will call the police and be waiting for you. Being the nigger you are you will have a warrant so you MIGHT be in hiding. I don't think you are intelligent enough for that. You will nigger the place up and try to attack the defendant. You will be sent to prison and the defendant will sue you.

This isn't Orange is the new black, nigger. Trump is in charge now. Your black ass will be sent back to Africa. Along with your nigger dogs.
>>
>>891710
>Here let me make a situation where you look stupid.

Its more like I act like a rational human and wait a year or 5 watching you and bide my time to garrote you.
>>
File: Deadniggerstorage.jpg (595KB, 2667x1796px) Image search: [Google]
Deadniggerstorage.jpg
595KB, 2667x1796px
>>891709
Itt we bait out the nigger
Obama is done. You vermin had your chance but you blew it. Trump/Pence will roast your nigger bones.
>>
>>891711
>Dog has collar with negro's info
>Negro thwarted again!
Your only circumstance that you would be able to do what you say you would is if you let your dog walk a mile in front of your black ass.

I guarantee even if that was the case, you would come forward just for the press and then I would sue the shit out of you.
>Dindu's dog dindu nufin. Dindu's dog just thought his leg was meat. Dindu hid in the forest for 2 hours until he was discovered by the park rangers. Dindu is in custody and we hope that this is the last that we have to fear from dindu.
>>
>>891711
>rational human bean
You niggers aren't rational though. If someone insults you you niggers retaliate. It's all you niggers know how to do. That is why 80% of your kind is behind bars.
>>
File: IMG_1074.gif (1MB, 406x449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1074.gif
1MB, 406x449px
>>885973
>Being surprised that dogs, and animal bred for thousands of years to be social with humans, tries to be social with humans.
As one of three non-armchair /out/ists in this thread I have run into literally thousands of dogs off-leash in parks and on trails and not once has one of them ever been less than cordial. Then again I am a man so I guess I wouldn't understand what it's like to be intimidated by small animals.
>>
>>891789
>my personal experiences dictate everything and I refuse to listen to data the post
>I strong man. I not afraid of dog
Dogs were bread from wolves to be guard dogs against other predators that sought to harm us. Just because some breeds are bread as lapdogs doesn't mean they all are. I work in animal control and have seen the damage certain breeds cause firsthand. I was called to a house where a man was attacked by his own german sheppard. It was clamped down on the guy's hand and would not let go until we hit it with our stun batons. Hand torn to ribbons.

I love dogs but when you are in a public place you need to keep them on a leash. For your own good. The law is on the side of the victim of animal attacks. Best case they don't sue you and all that happens is your dog is put down (which is a guarantee even if it was just a slight nip.) Worst case you lose your dog and the person sues you and I'll tell you now, you won't win that case.

Private land, go for it. Let your dogs run free without worry. But as soon as you let your dog run free on public land just know the law is against you.
>>
>>884009
>German Shepard
>50kg's

Yeah... nah.
>>
>>891825
>I work for animal control
Sure
>Believing "data" presented by random people on 4chan, most of which are actually mentally handicapped, over 20+ years of personal experience
nah
>>
>>891825
Seriously what data? One guy posted a fake story about macing dogs and their owners and some other guy (or the same one probably) made up a story about black people and breaking a pit-bulls jaw with his shoe. Now you come and give testimony after claiming to conveniently work for animal control. They need to bring back the "autistic works of fiction" header.
>>
>>891839
Are you actually retarded or something? The data about dog attacks. http://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-study-dog-attacks-and-maimings-merritt-clifton.php
Dogs are an animal before anything else. They don't rationalize situations. Most people have poorly if at all trained dogs. You have the idiots that get vicious breeds to look tough that don't have the first idea on how to control them. You have the people that get the larger breeds and treat them like lapdogs. It's a fucking tragedy.

Johnny asshole gets a pitbull as a guard dog. "trains" it to be vicious and threatening. The dog is completely submissive with him and loyal. Johnny thinks his dog isn't like the rest and decides to show the world what an amazing breed it is. He goes to the local park and lets it off the leash. Dog that has never been socialized with other people or animals gets extremely anxious. Gets in a fight with someone else's dog. Other dog's owner tries to break it up and Johnny's lovable pitbull turns his aggression towards him.
I was one of the first on scene for this. http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/70782689-story
I have to deal with this shit at least once a week. Keep your dogs on leashes. If you can't control your dog even on a leash then you shouldn't have it.
>>
>>891825
>bread
bread
bread???
bred

You enjoy your toast.
>>
>>884264
I think even the most desperate idiot wouldn't sell you a gun.

Oh and if you shoot my dog, I shoot you. The courts would totally side with me, as some edgelord faggot assaulting my animal would give me reason to fear for my life too.
>>
>>883336
that got sad then confusing then really fucking sad
>>
>>883955
not for a dog
for a dog it's fucking torture
>>
>>890196
>Michigan
yeah that's... yeah... we have a few of those... sorry
>>
>>891825
>Dogs were bread
Wow evolution is amazing
>>
>>892085
Then why is there still bread?!?!?!?1
>>
>no one remembers the snesker
>>
>>883338
Is this like a new meme or something?
>>
>>883523
Was it this man?
http://youtu.be/suowVOk_iPo
>>
>hiking highland trail in Algonquin park ON
>come across bearded man in the back woods with hardly any gear (he had one of those sacks that urban youth always wear and it looked light)
>he's wearing a three piece suit of all things
>asks for food, laughs about hoping not to die out here
>politely decline since I planned my meals and couldn't be assed to drop my bag and dig it out
>four days later on the way out encounter him again
>he asks for food again

I'm pretty sure I met a drifter
>>
>>891789
this.
waaay too many armchair enthusiasts in this thread.
>>
>>891825
>muh state i durr in
not all states reflect all leash lawas
>dis one tiiiime
does not mean every time

some people fuck traing dogs up. and some people train dogs effectively.
end of fuckin' story.
>>
>>891711
>Killing someone over a dog, when it was your fault.
>Rational
KYS
>>
>>891711
If you kill me, I will kill you!
>>
Holy shit the backyard commandos in this thread
>I-i'm not afraid to use deadly force against you!
>B-but I am afraid of your labrador retriever!
Nice.
Also on a similar note, some bitch got me a $300 fine because my dog ran up and greeted her. No contact. No barking. Just ran up and sat down like he's trained to. Luckily I appealed and the fine got instantly dropped since he's a service dog.
>>
>>886107
dog flipped around = God.
>>
>>893841
You figure that out all by yourself, Einstein?
>>
File: i_love_animals.png (39KB, 629x238px) Image search: [Google]
i_love_animals.png
39KB, 629x238px
ITT;
>>
>>883338
mommy did hug you, did she? daddy wouldn't let you have a dog, would he? Have you considered suicide? If not, give it more thought :)
>>
>>884451
Thank you for coming out of your safe space to share this tale
>>
>>892085
This post best post ITT
>>
>>883970
>>883338
kek
>>
I get this is mostly bait, but do people actually think like this?
>T-that's illegal!
>I don't like thing
>I'm gonna fuck you over because it's legal for me!
Do you throw rocks at speeding cars too?
>>
>>883924
kek, nice try walker
>>
>>883705
You probably spotted reviewbrah
>>
shame it was the dog and not them
>>
>>888547
yes
>>
>>891711
>>891713
lmao this board
>>
>>892311
kek
>>
>>884011
>>884060
>>884638
So I checked this thread later and the amount of idiots here is appaling, so I literally went and studied the law in my country on the subject.
§ 4
Vodenie psa

(1) Vodiť psa mimo chovného priestoru alebo zariadenia na chov môže len osoba, ktorá je fyzicky a psychicky spôsobilá a schopná ho ovládať v každej situácii, pričom je povinná predchádzať tomu, aby pes útočil alebo iným spôsobom ohrozoval človeka alebo zvieratá, a zabraňovať vzniku škôd na majetku, prírode a životnom prostredí, ktoré by pes mohol spôsobiť.
Translated :
Walking dog outside of its home or place of living is permited only person who is physically and psychically capable of controling in every situacion while he/she must prevent dangerous situation where dog would attack or any other way endager human, animal and prevent distruction of property or natural habitat.

Furthemore :
§ 7
Priestupky

(1) Priestupku sa dopustí držiteľ psa, ak
a) neoznámi obci, v ktorej pes je evidovaný alebo má byť evidovaný, každú zmenu skutočností a údajov, ktoré sa zapisujú do evidencie, do 30 dní od ich zmeny,
b) neprihlási psa do evidencie,
c) umožní, aby psa viedla osoba, ktorá nespĺňa podmienky ustanovené v § 4 ods. 1 a 2,
d) neohlási, že pes pohrýzol človeka bez toho, aby bol sám napadnutý alebo vyprovokovaný, ak sa nepoužil v krajnej núdzi alebo v nutnej obrane, 5)
e) neoznámi odcudzenie, zničenie alebo stratu známky,
f) nezabráni voľnému pohybu psa okrem priestorov na to určených.

Lot of things about evidention, legal stuff about what to do when dog bites and
f)doesnt prevent free movement of dog except places for that established
>>
>>896380
Also, walking dog anywhere except its home or enclosed space without muzzle is prohibited regardles of dog size, type, weight or any other bullshit you come up with.
Something happens, anything, and the first thing they ask you if your dog had a muzzle because the law doesnt care about your feelings or if he was a good boy.
>>
>>883924
LMAOO
>>
>>883968
don't be a pussy
>>
>>891712
you're not a nice person
>>
>>883970
hate it when someone has a dog and instead of just having the dog, use it to harass you, telling it to bark at you, and getting riled up to try to bite you, but JUUUST pulling it back enough to keep the dog from making contact, while walking on the sidewalk home. The fact that its a power hungry asshat doing this. What is the correct response, hmmmm.
Mace the dog? Not unless its unleashed and doing what it should never have been trained/abused to do.
Mace the human? YESS. Dog will immediately approach the idiot, and try to help them. You can go on your merry way without harassment and threats.

Only if you are not black unfortunately....
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.