[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

out in /aus/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 22

File: nope.jpg (73KB, 533x463px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
73KB, 533x463px
Hey I haven't seen an australian aus thread in ages even though the last one was popular. What have you guys been up to lately, been to any cool places?
>>
File: eel.jpg (2MB, 1536x2560px) Image search: [Google]
eel.jpg
2MB, 1536x2560px
>>880636
Not really /out/ but I was walking through the botanic gardens in brisbane to get to uni and I saw this eel which was coming up to the waters edge. First time seeing an eel in the gardens.
>>
>doing /out/ stuff in Queenslands summer
This is why I'm moving to Tassie.
>>
>>880688
You just have to be tactical about it, last summer I went on a hike which we started at like 5:30 near the end we had a swim in some rock pools and finished before the heat fully set in.
>>
>>880692
I spent the 5 of my life being 'tactical' with the military in QLD's heat. I'll pass now.
>>
>>880688
The shit thing now that it's warm again is the snakes are awake again. Doesn't really matter to those along trails, but on bush properties and out hunting it's a little bit of a worry.
>>
>>880639
i caught a turtle in the botanical gardens there once.
>>
Haven't done much else other than fishing lately, might do some more hiking since it isn't raining everyday now.
>>
Melbournian reporting in
Any locals got any good camping suggestions?
I did Lerderderg recently. I'm thinking Brisbane ranges soon
>>
File: IMG_20160710_143846.jpg (915KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160710_143846.jpg
915KB, 2048x1536px
Op pic and Aussies in general make liviing upside down seem really cool!

Except for one thing...
>>
Perth reporting in, anyone spearfish?
>>
File: 1475916413481.jpg (74KB, 894x598px) Image search: [Google]
1475916413481.jpg
74KB, 894x598px
>>880917

Another melbfag reporting, moved here a few weeks ago. Just finished putting together a nice pack, looking for good 2-3 day hiking suggestions, Yarra ranges maybe? I wanna get /out/ while its still spring.
>>
Anyone seen a yowie while. /out/?
>>
File: 2140486262_81273410b0_b.jpg (314KB, 1024x643px) Image search: [Google]
2140486262_81273410b0_b.jpg
314KB, 1024x643px
Drove south for a couple of hours recently on a flat day to check out a few places and walked up Mount Dromedary near Narooma. It's pretty cool seeing a 800m high actual mountain right next to the ocean - not a super common sight in Aus. There were some almost steep parts on the track too.
Warning: don't walk up there on a super windy day like I did. It's pretty densely forested in some parts with huge eucalypts and every time the wind gusted heaps of shit was falling off them. A pretty large branch fucking exploded into the track about 3 feet ahead of me at one point.
>>
Living in Sydney sucks. All the camping in the Blueys is super restrictive, you can't go off track, can't camp outside of approved campgrounds, have to pay for half of them, and can't even light a little campfire.
>>
>>880991
Powelltown and surrounds. Lederderg. Werribbee gorge. Wombat state forest. Tallarooks. If you're more adventurous consider the grampians or the real mountains to the east
>>
File: IMG_2737 edited.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2737 edited.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>881264
>pay for half of them

Mate, all I know of which I have to pay for is Euroka clearing. Where are these paid campsites you speak of?

Also, has anyone actually seen any regulations regarding camping outside of approved campgrounds?

Also, stop whinging about the no fire rules. You lift that and suddenly you've no longer got any campsite available because some lazy and careless fool sets the place alight.
>>
>>880917
Camped at Enfield state park last week, pretty flat and small but has some tracks for walking and a creek with water in it currently. Its also free
>>
>>880991
>>880917
Mt Baw Baw from the Mt Erica Carpark is a great overnight hike with dispersed bush camping.
Wilsons Prom although busy and expensive, is fucking brilliant. Last hike i did there was from Telegraph Saddle to Refuge Cove (1st night) then walked down to Little Waterloo Bay and across to Oberon Bay (2nd Night) then back up to Telegraph Saddle. While people bitch and moan about camping fees, etc. it takes a lot of money to maintain National Parks and the campgrounds within. You wont be disappointed with the Prom.
Look up the VNPA website and see if they have any recommended hikes/walks. You can also join them on their group walks if youre that way inclined. It costs like $8 or something for non-members, but the hard bushwalks they do are often amazing and have the routes planned out by some experienced and knowledgable people.

If you wanna go further then up to Mt Howitt, or some of the walks around Falls Creek and Mt. Bogong are fucking amazing.

If yall are actually reasonable people then I'd be up for a hike with some /out/ists

>>881264
>you can't go off track, can't camp outside of approved campgrounds, have to pay for half of them, and can't even light a little campfire.
all restrictions that are in place for good reasons.

>>882541
>Enfield
been meaning to get out that way. was there any/many wildflowers out?
>>
>>882541
I was thinking of doing enfield next, since it's probably the next closest to Lerderderg (because I live in the western suburbs)
>>882557
You guys in the eastern suburbs have it good. You have shit tonne of greenery on your side of the bay
Also doing an aus/out/ trip would be awesome to set up one day
>>
>>882562
>eastern suburbs
actually inner Northern 'burbs, so I havent got much of anything good near me ha. Are you western suburbs, or more rural? I grew out further out in the Western district.
>>
>>882571
>>882562
haha shit I just read the top half your post where you said you live in the western burbs.

I assume you've been to the Otways if you live out west, but if not, thats a pretty beaut place to spend some time. Its similar vegetation to areas out East
>>
>>882562
>the western suburbs

How do the otways rate?

Yeah I'm glad I'm outer east.
>>
File: tmp_9873-DSC_0042_2-107793851.jpg (4MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9873-DSC_0042_2-107793851.jpg
4MB, 3840x2160px
Went and sussed out a waterfall not far from my place a couple of weeks ago
>>
>>882576
>>882579
The otways are fucking magic.
Seriously, to anyone who hasn't gone yet, I highly recommend it.
What I love about it is that they've made the outdoors accessible to everyone.
If you have kids (perhaps between the ages of 5-12), take them to the treetop walk.

But even if you stay away from the touristy areas, that entire area is beautiful
>>
>>880991

Yarra ranges is alright, there really isn't much that close to Melb.

Cathedral Ranges has some good stuff, have a look there
>>
>>882626
>Cathedral Ranges

$$$ camping there though.
>>
>>882614
go for a dip?
>>
File: IMG_0246.jpg (115KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0246.jpg
115KB, 480x640px
>>880991 Here

>>881441
>>882557
>>882626

ty bros, kinda sucks everything is so far out and I have no vehicle :( I can get mates to drive me out 1 or 2 hours, maybe a bus to get me further out.

Also want to do some panning over the summer, maybe I can do some backyard blacksmithing with the little bit of gold I find.

Pic related, my bulky A-frame
>>
>>882571
>inner Northern 'burbs
At least you've got good coffee/food.
>>
>>882655
Na wasn't hot enough. Only about 12 degrees at that time
>>
>>882658
Yeah it would be good if there was shuttle services or local bus routes to major trailheads like in other countries (japan was great for that).
If you hook in with people on bushwalking forums or the VNPA hikes then you could easily get a lift with people. but yeah, its tough, I didnt get much hiking done until I got a car
>>882614
is this Hopetoun falls?
>>
Anybody heading out for the (kind of) long weekend?
I was thinking of going to the Southern Alps area and either go up towards Mt Howitt or Lake Tali Karng. Sadly my boss just let me know I need to be at work monday so probably gonna have to postpone :(
Anybody been to lake tali karng before?

>>882659
Yeah I shouldnt complain (though being surrounded by it means I spend way too much money on those things).
>>
>>882854
Snug falls in Tasmania
>>
>>882859
Thinking of doing Bogong on the Tuesday, nightshift sat and sun so might try to get some climbing in before I start, but I'll see how I go.

Anyone rockclimb? I only started recently, still indoor at the moment not confident enough for outside just yet.
>>
>>882859
>been to lake tali karng before?

Yep. Lots of river crossings below the lake. Took my boots off for the first but after that just push on through them. Its going to be moving with all this rain. A lot of up hill if you go up from the lake.

It was a bit messy with crap people have left behind when I was there unfortunately. I've heard they may have put a toilet in there to clean it up a bit.
>>
>>882658
Where do you plan on going panning? Somewhere near Ballarat/Bendigo?
>>882659
There's good coffee everywhere in melbourne if you know where to look
t. Barista in the western suburbs
>>
Anyone know any good /out/ places near Canberra?
>>
>>882957
Let me know how it goes - there is still a lot of snow around up at Hotham and Falls Creek, so might have quite a bit up top of Bogong. Was thinking of doing it soon too though.

>>882979
Yeah, there'll be quite a bit of water atm too which may make the river crossings hard? Maybe I'll just go out towards/past Mt Howitt instead.
>>
File: jSMWF7S.png (188KB, 1440x416px) Image search: [Google]
jSMWF7S.png
188KB, 1440x416px
>>883006

Yeah, maybe catch a firefly up to ballarat and pan the golden triangle. Theres a few old gold mines up near the yarra ranges too, panning those creeks might be an option a bit closer to home.

Still need to get my $25 miners license for that, though.
>>
>>883141
>Still need to get my $25 miners license for that, though

Fuck me, I didn't know they still had miners licenses.
Struth, I'll tell you what, we should set up a stockade to protest this bullshit.
>>
Floods are going down slowly. would i be wasting my time trying to catch a fish this weekend.

Back uards finally looking nice so im at a loss for what to do.
>>
How do you people feel about leaving your vehicles?
All my /out/ is done on either my or mates properties, so I'm always close to my vehicle or it is at least fairly safe. But leaving my vehicle somewhere while I go hiking or camping for several days scares me. Abos, bogans and whatnot.
>>
>>883039
There are some alright places to hike in Namadgi, and if you're really keen you can do the Australian Alps walking track. The area of river around Kambah Pool is decent to swim in and explore.
>>
>>883166
probably avoid it if you can. aside from people, things like falling branches can damage your car. i parked in a heavily forested area and went on a 3 hour hike (mt cougal, gold coast). came back and a branch had dinged the bonnet.
>>
File: IMG_20160730_081343.jpg (2MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160730_081343.jpg
2MB, 2688x1520px
SW Tasmania is magic. Did a bunch of helicopter fieldwork down there for uni a few months back.
>>
File: IMG_20160730_103506.jpg (2MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160730_103506.jpg
2MB, 2688x1520px
>>883176
>>
File: IMG_20160901_150125.jpg (2MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160901_150125.jpg
2MB, 1520x2688px
>>883178
>>
File: IMG_20160729_105559.jpg (2MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160729_105559.jpg
2MB, 2688x1520px
>>883179
Also went to Flinders Island in Bass Strait. Dopest fieldwork I've ever done.
>>
>>883165
Where you at mate? I'm in South Australia and I've wet a line or two in freshwater since the floods and no luck so far. Reckon they're all swept away.
>>
I'm about to hike the great North walk. 250 kilometers from Sydney to newcastle. Should be pretty fun. Gonna try and get it done in 8 days.
>>
Will I be alright just using aquatabs or sawyering in vic, or do I need to boil water? Viruses arent filtered and I know theres some nasty ones.
>>
>>883166
It doesnt phase me really, but a lot of the places I go hiking are generally pretty safe. Use a clublock and dont have valuables in there and that'll decrease the chances of anyone bothering to fuck with your car.

>>883176
Are you at UTAS? What are you studying m8?
my fieldwork takes me to some speccie places, but sadly not up into fucking choppers

>>883159
>Struth, I'll tell you what, we should set up a stockade to protest this bullshit.
lol

>>883377
I use micropur forte tablets, never had a problem. its partly about being smart with where you take water from, but using those tablets you shouldnt have any problems. Though it does mean you have to drink gross coloured water full of particulates. But its never done me any harm, just drink it through a bandanna.
>>
>>880956
I have bows instead :)
>>
File: IMG_20161025_145151566.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161025_145151566.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
Otways Great ocean walk pre gud mang
>>
>>883628

Yeah UTAS. Doing and earth science PhD. One year in. You?
>>
>>883165
Deniliquin. Southern NSW. Might pop over the border into barmah if i can get in.
>>
New to hiking, can anyone recommend any good multi day walks around Brisbane?
>>
>>883894
Awesome. Whats yr project? Im working as an RA doing ecological science (finished hons, still tossing up whether to do a PhD or not)
>>883900
Barmah looks super nice, was thinking of doing a trip up sometime - think it will be pretty trashed after the floods?
>>
>>883894
>>883919
its also okay if you don't want to talk about your project on here
>>
>>883904
This is north a bit but the Sunshine Coast Hinterland Great Walk is pretty decent. Whilst some parts are boring other parts are pretty nice.
>>
>>883919
No idea. Been awhile since I've been in there to begin with.

But it's traditionally a place that experiences flood/drought cycles. So if anything it'll be closer to what it looks like. Should be good for the red gums which need droughts and flood periods.
>>
>>884709
Yeah the Red Gums will be pretty lush for the next while. They're looking healthy out in Western Vic atm after the recent rains
>>
>>880688
We can always use another Tasfag.
Wonder if there'll ever be a meetup.
>>
>>881264
Mate there are so many state forests within a couple hours drive from Sydney. Go hit the Watagans area and quit whining

>Camp wherever you want
>Chop down trees for firewood
>Bring dogo
>Drive/ride wherever you want
>Free
Shit, get yourself a licence and you can blow the heads off animals too if you want.

tldr state forests are like an /out/ playground
>>
>>881264
...What about the royal national or the wollemi national park?

Check out the Uni of Syd bushwalkers society. We do canyoning and multi-day hikes out past the blue mountains all the time.

My dad's on a trip with them right now, mnt victoria. They're chasing some aboriginal caves and canyoning if the weather clears tomorrow.
>>
>tfw trying to convince my mates of going hiking in tasmania

got a bees dick of a chance desu
>>
>>882428
I know in Vic getting done camping outside a campground in a national park is around $5000 per person
>>
Thinking of doing a big roadtrip from wilsons prom to cape york whats some good routes to take live in melbourne.
>>
>>884870
Tell 'em about Wineglass, that's a short round trip, or you can camp the night at Hazards beach if you're game and want to carry water.
>>
>>884870
I know that feel mate. its hard enough convincing them to head out to the 'Prom for a weekend let alone Tassie tho.

>>884881
just go up the fucking coast m8. buy a map of Aus and highlight towns/ areas you wanna look at and just go from one to another
>>
>>884848
Second this. The watagans are dope and not that big a drive from Sydney. Some hectic 4wd'ing when it's a bit wet
>>
>>884870

im from tasmania, your friends are fugging losers. im keen to do some big walks when my legs are juicier and stronger. the main thing to realise is its not cold, its wet.
>>
>>882636
Only in the popular spots. The Farmyard for example is free (now)
>>
>>882658
You can do the walk from Bendigo to Castlemaine. Can catch V-line to and from easily.
It's an ok walk for the most park, was very quiet when I did it. Best part was over Mt Alexander
>>
>>882859
I've gone to Lake Tali Karng from the top and bottom entries.
As someone else said, the bottom entry has heaps and heaps of river crossing which makes it fun. Don't bother taking your shoes off, just power through. Good 3 day walk
Top entry has nice alpine views, I did it as an overnighter though
>>
>>883377
Depends where you are. Alpine areas are really good and I rarely bother filtering. Just look at the map and check where the creek comes from. Farming areas bad...
>>
>>885968
>Alpine areas are really good and I rarely bother filtering
I'd definitely be using tabs with the amount of deer that are starting to use the catchments
>>
>>880688
are you me, last year i bought a property down in SW Tassie, almost payed her off aswell, shits going to be cash
>>
>>882658
From Melbourne, doesn't have one planet pack. Wtf m8?
>>
>go down to local national park campsite with ~10 friends
>make fire, set up tents
>get smashed

It was fun
But this was like a decadw ago when I was 16
>>
>>886070
Sure you don't mean se or w tas? Around Dover or queenstown?

>>884744
>>883919
>>883894
>>885955

Any of you in the utas bushwalking club? Or HWC or pandani?

If you're ever stuck for long or short walks just look up their calenders for inspiration, or company!
>>
>>887002
Me, forgot to contribute pic. It's from last summer but it's the last weekend walking I did at home. On the return from mt Eliza, sw tas looking over lake pedder. I'll never get sick of this walk.
>>
>>887002
Lune river, so probably more south I guess, but there's not much further south west
>>
>>887002

Can't say I am. Have a mate who is a track ranger and all he does is winge about the walking club - totally put me off.
>>
File: 1474315181907.png (219KB, 664x520px) Image search: [Google]
1474315181907.png
219KB, 664x520px
>it's another "abbos ruin my /out/" episode
cunts
>>
>>887014
Nice! Great holiday spot.

>>887022
What does your friend say they do? All clubs or just the old guard of hwc? They're pretty elitist.
>>
>>888032
HWC. General complaint is they are a bunch of snobs who don't miss an opportunity to criticise work done by parks and wildlife.
>>
>>886070
what did you get for how much? am interested in doing something similar
>>
>>883166
It depends on a few things. If its a place you know the demographic of it doesn't feel so bad if its mainly respectable types who frequent the place. If its a place bogans go for a pissup, go sick in the GQ and shoot bottles hmmm.

A lot less cars are stolen period these days because of all the chipped keys etc etc so if its an old shitbox that could be more tempting than a modern car. Most modern car theft is done using the keys or outright trailering the car. Those types are not your average bogan who thinks its a good idea at the time.

>>883175
I always take a look what is up there before walking away.

When I went outback in my shitbox I never left it far away. I'm sure a lot of the abos good blokes bad but with unfamiliarity and no one else knowing where I was I didn't like to take too many chances. There were also some risky things I didn't do because I knew if I got hurt I had no plan B.
>>
File: gold-mining-process-12-728.jpg (96KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
gold-mining-process-12-728.jpg
96KB, 728x546px
>>883377
I'm a bit sus of some places around the central gold fields.
>>
>>880636
>Deranged Gunmen.
Elaborate.
>>
File: wojak-mask.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
wojak-mask.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>mfw i look at our nature and compare it to europe's nature
why is our nature so shit
>>
>>889131
Our only mass shooting ever was in Tasmania
>>
>>888619
Got 50ish acres for 80k, pretty much just forest, so going to build me a cabin in a few years, when I have time
>>
>>880688
>queenslander
>bitching about summer

At least you cunts live above the Goyder line.
>>
File: redfinney3.jpg (299KB, 1441x772px) Image search: [Google]
redfinney3.jpg
299KB, 1441x772px
>>889201
You're a shit cunt living in a shit town that's probably why.
>>
>>889414
Fuck me, really? Much demand for welders/boilermakers? 80k for 50 acres sounds fucking primo as long as I could find work down there.
>>
>>888636
Having the complete car stolen doesn't worry me so much, but breaking windows etc. I've got a canopy on my ute, but glass isn't too hard to break then there's a good amount they could take. I suppose if I were ever to do a public land hike I'd just take shit out of the car beforehand and just have to wear the costs if anything is broken. Glad I have private land to do my hunting and shit on.
>>
and it was a setup / conspiracy
>>
G'day mates posting from Townsville here and looking to do some overnight trails with a couple of decent cunts, happy to go anywhere in the northern region I suppose but for just a weekend I'd prefer nothing more than 3 or 4 hours away.

Anyone around my region keen to meet up?
>>
>>880917
Brisbane ranges? You mean the great dividing range?
>>
>>889625
Townsville here too.

I'm not keen at all but hi.
>>
Hunterfag reporting

Barringtons are still as chill as ever.
>>
File: 1q.jpg (5MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1q.jpg
5MB, 4032x3024px
>>889630
Brisbane Ranges is a small range west of Melbourne famalam
>>888642
yeah definitely best avoiding anywhere there has been modern mining I guess
>>889201
says someone who hasnt spent enough time in the bush
I'll agree its probably not as photogenic and therefore harder to take in from the couch, but fuck IRL it blows a lot of European nature out of the water
>>889414
nice. any restrictions on building, etc?
all of it bushland?
>>
>>890350
wheres that?
>>
>>890374
A bit past Mushroom Rocks on a walk to Mt. Baw Baw, east of Melbourne
>>
>>882614
snug, margate, kettering right around to cygnet is a shit hole
>>
>>889425
Its unemployment central I think you will find.
>>
>>889201
Depends where you go. Areas that have been looked after are good, those that haven't are bad.
Where I have my property, it borders a forest and no ones gives a fuck and lantana just crawls through and ruins everything. If it wasn't there it would be the most beautiful forest you would ever see.
>>
>>889419
everyone who doesn't live in heat thinks it 'would be nice'.
But they only go to the heat on holidays - 'hey it's nice and warm' as they wear their board-shorts and hat and head-for the pub.
Try long-pants , steel-caps , long-sleeves , hard-hat , safety-glasses [try to see through them when the sweat pours] at 37deg in a soap-factory.
Try a 37deg day at 85% humidity followed by a 26deg night [26 is the MINIMUM, and in those conditions it will be 99% humidity].
[I'm not finished]
And then you get up and it is 29deg / 92% at 8:30.
I have painted [hallway] at 9:00PM and it was 29deg.
Why i go new-years and February at high-altitude or outside Qld.
>>
>>889425
>>890780
>>889414
I was in Stanley two years ago - dreaming of a block or a Shackteau - and the man running the chairlift was at pains to point-out the employment opportunities , and then he mentioned his Wife so I don't think he was gay ; I think he was a swinger.
But yeah , $80K for anything more than 10acres entices me.
>>
File: IMG_0506.jpg (3MB, 4096x3285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0506.jpg
3MB, 4096x3285px
I went here the other week probably gonna head out there again this week
>>
File: IMG_0535.jpg (536KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0535.jpg
536KB, 1334x1334px
>>891206
And here's me xploring a creek nearby
>>
>>889935

Why not keen mate?
>>
>>880636
Which part of Australia has the highest rate of white people?
>>
>>891321
Rich city suburbs or rural east coast
>>
>>884870
I know that feel, most people don't like leaving Hobart and wish that it was Melbourne not realising that A) Melbourne is shite and B) that Tasmania is one of the few places in the world where you can be in semi-wilderness after a 30 minute drive from the CBD. I was once on a walk through wineglass bay one morning when my mates and I came across some dutch backpackers and they complained about how boring Tasmania is. Its really amazing how people love cities more than wilderness.
>>
>>891321
Tasmania would be up there.
>>
>>891321
why do you want that? I guess a lot of east coast/ south eastern rural towns. but i'd rather live in down to earth multicultural australia than in batshit crazy Bolt's paranoid white australia
>>
>>889210
Oh, okay.
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.