[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hunting season stories.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1458823900548.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1458823900548.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
Here's my first story of the season.

>sitting in the blind for a few hours.
>just after 8 am.
>"man, I ain't seen shit "
>eating jerky and drinking water to pass the time.
>seriously need to piss.
>grab an empty bottle and level my schlong with the opening.
>start filling the bottle.
>half way through, I turn around to see a 4 x 4 buck staring into the blind, trying to decipher the sound.
>pinch it off.
>pain.
>locking eyes with the buck, each of us on edge.
>trying to ignore the pain.
>standing there with a half full bottle of piss with my cock in my hand.
>dead silence.
>fart.
>buck disappears into the woods.

How has your season gone so far?
>>
File: 1471918621085.gif (976KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1471918621085.gif
976KB, 500x280px
>>878118
Kek, haven't gone out yet my man. hopefully soon.

also bump
>>
First time hunting story.
>muzzle loaded
>went with my dad
>waiting for four hours
>buck waltzes up outta nowhere
>dad hands me rifle
>never really explained where to shoot
>tells me to aim for vitals
>as soon as I see deer on the sight: shoot
>shoot the deer
>drops in .01 seconds
>"where did you shoot that?"
>"in the head"
>dad starts laughing bc I am apparently supposed to shoot them in the lungs
>still shoot them in the head to this day seems faster and easier.
>>
>>878203
Always wondered. Is it bad to shoot them in the head or something?
>>
>>878236
Some people think the head is better and more humane, but once you've seen a half-crazed deer running around starving because someone took a shot they shouldn't have and blew off it's jaw you might start taking lung shots instead. If you're a crackshot sniper or something taking shots you're 110% sure of it's not a problem.
>>
>be 8
>get bb gun for Christmas
>Spring comes along
>shooting random shit outside
>manage to clip the wing of a butter fly
>start pounding the shit with my bb gun
>bb gun breaks in half

>be 12
>go hunting with Aunt's boyfriend
>carrying shotgun
>more interested in pretend shooting pretend zombies than sitting there being quiet
>he never takes me hunting again

Hunting isn't for me, but I love fishing.
>>
>>878390
Animals get mauled apart and eaten alive in the wild by predators, or suffer their entire life from ticks, parasites, etc.. Getting shot in the heart or lungs is probably the most humane way any of them die.
>>
>>878390
I go for headshots too, but that's because last year I found a salt lick down in a little ravine and can just hide out on the rim and wait for deer to come in to the lick fifteen feet below me. The angle is weird for a lung shot.

It's nice and efficient for filling out my tag, but sometimes it feels like cheating. Not sure what to make of it :/
>>
>>879787
it is cheating you scumbag
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.