[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buck Knives 110

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 17

File: 91agLdo9wSL._SL1500_.jpg (348KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
91agLdo9wSL._SL1500_.jpg
348KB, 1500x1000px
I've always loved hiking, but I'm new to camping so I've been researching and gathering equipment. Right now I'm looking to buy my first knife. I can afford the Buck Knives 110 and from what I've read it seems to be iconic with outdoorsy people and it has good reviews, so it seems like I can't go wrong with it. However I would like your opinions on it.

Is there anything that would serve me better for the same price? Please make suggestions if you have them.
>>
>>877785
>Heavy
>420 HC
>Backlock

Get a cold steel or something.

Voyager large is a few bucks more.

For 68$ you get a code 4 with premium steel.
>>
Buck hasn't made a decent looking knife in over 2 decades
>>
Just get a Mora. Less than 1/3 the price, better, and lighter.
>>
>>877800
What about the strider collab
>>
>>877785

like you say - it's an iconic knife dating back to 1965 or so.

It is also heavy as sin at 7.2 ounces. If you want a traditional folding knife, get something from Great Eastern Cutlery.

Otherwise, there are some cheap cold steel and spyderco knives that will do a better job. Or you can get an Izula 2 for around $68, or an LT Wright Bushcrafter HC for $75 (without a sheath, $105 with) - that's what I'd recommend.
>>
>>877822
Stupid premise.

>make big hokin heavy ass folder
>blade so thick it slices like crap
>use 420HC steel

If you need to go the sharpened prybar route there are plenty of even simple carbon steel that crush S30V for toughness, so save some money and roll the dice with a chinese knockoff and you might actually get one.
>>
People only like Buck knives because their dad used them.
Do >>877821
or get a cheap Spyderco/Cold Steel folder.
>>
File: 538227.jpg (29KB, 651x655px) Image search: [Google]
538227.jpg
29KB, 651x655px
what's wrong with this one?
>>
>>877836
It suffers the same problem as all of Buck's fixed blades.
>handle is really thick for no reason, also slippery as fuck
>spine is too thick to make it a good slicer or skinner but too thin for heavier tasks
>blade too long for its intended uses, yet too short and too thin to be a chopper
>mediocre steel
>you can get many other better knives for less
>sheath is okay, would be better if it was plastic or some other waterproof material
>>
>>877798
>>877835
>>877836
Thanks for the suggestions guys, since no one is saying anything bad about Cold Steel I think I'll go with them.
>>
>>877785
I actually own that knife and use it regularly. But you're asking a board that shills pretty regularly on anything. Put oil on the hinge to make opening it a bit less stiff and pay extra close attention to the inside of the handle where the blade rests when folded as I've caught several spots where the steel rusted spotted. While this can be nothing, it pays to keep attention to detail to prevent any other issue. I love mine. It's not an EDC blade by any stretch and there are several other brands that make a decent imitation style for less. But all things considered, I think it was a great investment. Hope I gave you the feedback you wanted.
>>
>>877848
A fixed blade will be better for camping.
>>
>>877853
I live in Canada, not sure if I'm allowed to carry fixed blades around or anything over 4".

Looking at the Cold Steel Code 4, it has good reviews, but I'm wondering what difference there is between the spear point, tanto point, or clip point?
>>
>>877856
As far as I know, in Canada you aren't allowed to carry concealed weapons, that's all. If you have a reason to need it you can open carry anything that isn't on the prohibited weapons list (eg no switchblades, balisongs or punch daggers).

The downside is that cops can try to claim your nail clippers are a weapon if they want to be bastards, but I think they have to prove intent to get a conviction.
>>
>>877856
Looks like knife laws in Canuckistan are all about intent, but if you're worried about the blade length there's the craftline ones with 3.6" blades. Obviously you don't want to carry one in the city, but if you're innawoods then nobody will care.
>>
>>877785

Honestly this is THE outdoor knife as to date.

You see it everywhere when the guy likes knives a little.

Light, long, perfect shape.

Real outdoorsmen favor the design (mountaineers, hikers etc...)

Even the military uses it, there's a pic of a Green Beret loadout that used a Cold Steel tanto as a prybar knife and a serrated Endura to cut stuff
>>
Have about 15 pocket knives from most major brands, cold steel finn wolf is far and away my favorite folder for outdoor use. Feels more comfortable and sturdier than my spydercos. Pretty cheap too
>>
>>877876
I was wondering about this one, thanks for sharing that.
>>
File: 1476751898669-1181303726.jpg (3MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
1476751898669-1181303726.jpg
3MB, 2340x4160px
There's a reason it's the most copied knife design to date. It's sturdy and it works

/out/ hates anything that's not ultra light and fancy steel. 420hc isn't the best but it's far from bad and isn't hard to maintain and the weight isn't an issue unless you're an ultralight high speed low drag August

I've carried one since I was 13 and it's never let me down. I've cleaned and butcherd game and fish and used it for just about every camp chore there is and if it wasn't for it going overboard this summer im positive it would have outlived me

tl;dr it's not perfect but it's a damn good knife
>>
This is the 5th knife thread in the catalog not to mention all the gear threads. Why does this board have only 25% related content to outdoors? You don't see /o/ cluttered with 10 different "What should I keep in my car?" threads. Why has autism hit this board so hard?
>>
>>877875
Schrade sharpfinger is actually more iconic than the endura 4 much better outdoor use also.
T. Endura and sharpfinger owner and owner
>>
>>877926
Happy now?
>>
File: 20161017_195523.jpg (4MB, 1800x2614px) Image search: [Google]
20161017_195523.jpg
4MB, 1800x2614px
>>877917
Can confirm. I've had my buck 112 for a long time. Very good /out/ knife. I prefer my schrade sharpfinger usa model
>>
File: 20161017_220631.png (464KB, 1440x2402px) Image search: [Google]
20161017_220631.png
464KB, 1440x2402px
Guys I just ordered my first pocket knife. How did I do? A bunch of people on /k/ recommended it.
>>
>>877917
I do love the vintage appearance of it, the colours are warm. And yeah, I don't know how strong the steel really needs to be, I'm mostly just gonna be cutting paracord and sharpening small sticks to use as tent pegs.

I guess I'll just go with a Cold Steel Finn or Code 4 or Buck Knives 110, all depending on which one I can find the cheapest. I don't think I'd regret any of those based on what I've read.
>>
>>877946
Looks like it'll cut things. Guess you didn't fuck up.
>>
>>877957
Haha true.
>>
>>877926
Welcome to /out/ my friend.
>>
>>877785

Buck 110s are fine for what you'd use a pocket knife for

It's a little heavy for some, though

I'd rather carry a Spyderco Endura, but I'd have no problems with a Buck 110 (I have one)
>>
>>877946

It'll work
>>
>>878002
I mean yea but I wanted to hear a little more than that.
>>
It's a good knife. Kinda heavy/bulky to carry around daily but that also means it's a very solid locking and feeling knife.Very sharp and pointy (point breaks easily not for any kind of prying). Definitely not a dedicated survival knife or a daily carry but it does good while /out/ and does cut very well. Also it looks good and feels good in your hands, worth the 30$
>>
>>877946
black finished blades end up looking like shit after heavy use. especialy if you use it for food prep at all.

good price though.

I don't really like spyderco and haven't owned one since I was in the army. but my next knife is going to be a spyderco with an h1 blade as an all around salt water knife.

also, op, the buck 110 is a good knife. it will snap if misused, but they will replace it for free. It is heavy, but will last forever with a little care. I have had mine for almost 15 years. I keep it in my glove box since I have better lighter knives, but the 110 is a classic for a reason.
>>
>>878267
Why don't you like Spyderco? Seems like people like the brand a lot.

Not OP, but how much does the Buck 110 cost?
>>
>>878272
You can get one for about $30-$50 depending on the retailer.
>>
>>878272
I am the guy you are replying to. they are flimsy. when I was in the army I ruined 2. I had an sog tiny switchblade beta version that I got for free that lasted longer than a 80 dollar spyderco.

they cannot take abuse. which is the same reason I hate those stupid plastic sheaths. fall all of your 200 pounds of body weight, plus 100 of armor gear and misc, repeatedly, on a kyvex or whatever sheath and see what happens.

spyderco is not a bad knife, but overpriced in almost all markets. just buy a kershaw. the only thing they are probably the best at in the price range is the salt water stuff, which is why I want one of their h1 knives.
>>
Buck Bantam is a great choice.

They're cheap, light, and sharp. If you're looking for a folder, they're hard to beat. They're cheap enough that if you lose it, you won't be out much.

I also have a Mora, and find myself going back to the Buck. I just prefer a folder for some reason.

The buck Bantam cones in 3 sizes, I'd go for the largest one as even that isn't oversized.

Comes in a few camo patterns if you're into that. You can check them out in amazon. The different sizes are BLW BDW and BHW I think but not sure which is small and which is large, so check the blade length in the description to know what size you're getting.
>>
>>878289
Not bad

>>878335
Damn not good at all man, I was hoping it would last. Did you have the same one I posted?
I am not gonna abuse it a lot but I need something that will last.
I want to get into knifes, and other bladed weapons, so i'll be buying more.
>>
>>877785
I have the exact knife pictured op. It regularly gets sand in the joint and grinds the steel. I'd recommend getting a short blade fixed knife.
>>
>>878401
>Damn not good at all man, I was hoping it would last. Did you have the same one I posted?
>I am not gonna abuse it a lot but I need something that will last.
>I want to get into knifes, and other bladed weapons, so i'll be buying more.

I had a spyderco delica "clipit", which was a very lightweight delica from the 90's for 16+ years and used it every day and it did fine. I lost it... it never wore out or broke. My standard for flimsy is probably different than that guy's though. I hear flimsy, I think kershaw leek... which I don't understand why it is so popular unless a lot of people are into fruit carving.

And you should know spyderco and crkt have different manufacturing plants with consistently different levels of quality and it is worth determining which plant the knife is coming from if you're feeling concerned about anything. (Though I think all the spyderco plants are good or better... crkt's china plant can suck a nut.) Kershaws QC is similar to bucks (buck can't center folders worth a shit half the time) and you should only get them from places where you can return them.
>>
>>878342
a friend at work has one of those, and i carried it for a day and a half ( took it to sharpen it and try to work on it a bit)

Handles are lightweight , But also leave me wishing for some more stability , the handles feel cheap imho

Blade steel seems pretty junk if you ask me, Soft, and doesnt hold the edge very well ( But on the bright side super easy to sharpen and it takes a decent edge )
Maybe its not super junk But maybe comprable to 8cr13mov or aus 8

im also not personally a fan of lockbacks in general Since they arent the easiest to close one handed,

Also worth noting the knife i personally handled didnt flip open well even after doing the cleaning and lubing i could do

That brings me to another point, Pin together construction leaves alot to be wanted ( for me atleast) in terms of maitnence , if i cant take it apart , clean and service a knife myself its not something i really want to own

also worth noting im a bit of a knife/steel snob so im more picky than most in terms of what il carry ( or atleast what i prefer to carry

if i were op i would buy a Ontario rat 1 or 2 ( depending on size prefference )
Aus 8 Screw construction bronze bushings , Good value for the money
they even have a rat 1 in d2 tool steel
>>
>>877866
Cdn here, you can carry a knife 3 inch or under unless otherwise stated in your province. If you carry a tactical knife in the city you're asking for shit, I live in the country and my knife shows how much I use it. I have never had a problem in my 31 years of life and have been carrying a knife daily since I was 8.
>>
>>877875
Thin shitty blade that chips and rolls easily
No thanks, but you can keep yours for opening your mail.
>>
>>878508
You realize you can get them with a S30V blade right?
>>
>>878512
the buck bantam? or what are you talking about, The one i sharpened and carried for a day and a half was most certainly not s30v i can only speak from the experience i had with the one i handled Not the others
>>
>>878515
Sorry wrong post, replying to one about the 110
>>
>>878496
Shit. So I assume mines will be fine. What's up with this differenr factory shit though?
>>
>>878560
>What's up with this differenr factory shit though?

I stopped purchasing production knives heavily a little while ago but for spyderco it's usually taiwan>>colorado~=japan.
For crkt it's taiwan>>>>>>>>>...x10001...>>>>>>>>>>>china.

For bucks and kershaws I'd just make sure the return policy is simple (amazon is free). They do some neat knives, but the qc is all over the place.

Frankly, if you get a knife you like, don't let some random stranger on the internet bother you about it.

Example- some people hate backlocks and I like them because of the naturally awesome blade retention and I have absolutely no rouble closing them 1-hand and my hand is never in the knife path. They do sometimes suffer some a little blade wiggle more than other lock types... but the really well done ones do not.

To end- I'd just say buy from a place you can return stuff to freely and try out things to see what you like. Do a little research on shit steels and grinds too. Good luck with it.
>>
>>878560
>>878569
for spyderco lowest is probably the cheap shit from tiwan, Then alot of the seki city stuff then all of the more expensive stuff from seki city, golden and tichung
>>
>>878574
> tichung best
> taiwan worst

wut?
>>
>>878581
cheap stuff from tichung tends to be cheap , the while high end shit from tichung can be really really nice in some instances
>>
>>878581
>>878587
im also forgetting china plant is always cheapest
>>
File: 2315617_111_z.jpg (171KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
2315617_111_z.jpg
171KB, 1000x666px
>>878587

It's in Taiwan. I'm not real smart so maybe misunderstanding.

I agree the quality is variable. But I've returned like 2 spydercos for defects and maybe 50 buck knives and crkts for defects.

If people love any of these knives I am poo-pooing, I'm just 1 random person on the internet who is sharing personal experience. Not claiming any objective truth.
>>
>>878597
wha im saying is the cheap shit from tiwan is cheaper than most of the usa made stuff and a good portion of seki city stuff, But the high end tiwan knives surpass quality wise most american and seki city stuff

trying to say while some plants are better than others it also depends on what models and price ranges you are looking at
>>
>>878569
Thanks man! I'll keep everything in mind.
Do you have any other knifes you recommend? I would love a collection.

>>878574
Gotcha, thanks.
>>
>>877828
>heavy at 7 ounces
Quit being a fucking pussy. It's a goddamn knife, it should feel good and weighty.
>>
>>878401
well like the other guy said, they arent exactly junk knives. and if you don't intend to abuse it your spyderco will last youba while. but I have put my 110 through thorough abuse and it keeps on cutting.

the 2 spydercos I broke I was doing shit you would never do on the trail. unless the russians invaded or it was a zombie apocalypse. but because I did that shit for so long, I just really love sturdy knives.
>>
>>878767
Nit him but if I get a knife that's over 5 ounces it better fit my hand damn well, and have 3.5-4 inches of blade
>>
>>877785
It's a little heavy for the trail, but it won't kill you. If I was going to carry a knife that heavy it'd be a multi tool.

The people who saying weight isn't an issue either don't hike enough, or carry dick extensions around and can't start a fire when it's raining without splitting wood with their knife. You'll probably only use your knife to open food wrappers and maybe during fire building. A leatherman small enough to clip to your keys can accomplish this (and its got scissors). Ounces make pounds-and a pound in the morning is two in the afternoon.
>>
>>878767

for a pocket knife, 7 ounces isa lot.
>>
File: tmp_26885-1(2)1489943218.jpg (164KB, 900x564px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_26885-1(2)1489943218.jpg
164KB, 900x564px
>>877876

Finn Wolf is a good choice, nice scandi grind that's useful for small wood tasks and easy to sharpen. I'm going to get one to replace my old bear folder.

Apparently the early models had a hollow grind which caused the edge to be a bit weak, but the newer ones are flat scandi as they should be and work fine.

This review points that out and does a good job demonstrating the knife not just talking about it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aCAZlucGu_g
>>
File: 710sPTXOxJL._SL1500_.jpg (133KB, 1500x1117px) Image search: [Google]
710sPTXOxJL._SL1500_.jpg
133KB, 1500x1117px
>>878902
RSK Bushcraft Folder > CS Finn Wolf

dont get me wrong, i like the finnwolf
but the rsk outperforms it.
>>
>>878906

Neat. $25.OO MORE but it's D2, that makes a huge difference, D2 kicks ass for edge retention. Totally worth it.
>>
>>878790
What knifes can take a lot of abuse?
>>
>>878906
Is that a liner lock?
>>
>>878936
glock field knife
bk2
gek 2000
>>
>>878936
just about any well made full tang feild knife. not many folders. aside from the 110, I have a gerber switchblade that has proved to be bombproof. literally.

just go buy a full tang 5" knife with a leather sheath. it will last forever.
>>
File: 20161019_162635.jpg (3MB, 3984x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161019_162635.jpg
3MB, 3984x2988px
Finally got, its super sharp! Is it a legit one? Says made in China.
>>
File: 20161019_162648.jpg (3MB, 3984x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161019_162648.jpg
3MB, 3984x2988px
>>
>>879075
I thought spydies were all made in seki city japan
>>
>>879099
Not even sure, seems to be legit also.
>>
File: 14769122200581009970321.jpg (4MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
14769122200581009970321.jpg
4MB, 4320x2432px
>>879099
Spyderco has a China plant
A Taichung Taiwan plant
A golden Colorado plant
And a seki city plant

I need to pick up a higher end one from tichung
>>
One more vote for the buck 110. Ya maybe I paid too much for it, I even have the fancy ergo grips. But I got it %25 off and it's held up well the past couple years. It may be heavy, but atleast it's properly weighted.
>>
File: 1476912654865749308998.jpg (4MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
1476912654865749308998.jpg
4MB, 4320x2432px
>>879113
>>
>>879075
>>879079
Easiest way to tell if it's fake is the packaging
In the spyderco box how does the foam fit ? Is it a tight fit or somewhat loose

This isn't 100% reliable but alot of clones have the foam wrong inside
>>
>>877785

I have the 112 with the finger grooves, so nearly the same knife.

Build quality, fit and finish, all excellent. Factory edge was too toothy for my liking but that was easy enough to tune up.

It's all good, except it doesn't hold an edge very well. 420HC is great at corrosion resistance but shit-tier at edge retention.

I will NEVER buy another blade made of 420HC. Never.

Besides, if we're talking about camping we should be talking about fixed blades. I can't comment on that except to say that Mora's are good knives. Outstanding value. However I make my own knives now so I don't really know what else to recommend in that category.
>>
>>879135

Forgot to say, the buck feels terrific in the hand. The lock up is perfect, grip is comfortable, and edge geometry is good. When sharp it works great! It just doesn't hold an edge.
>>
>>877946
Fantastic knife, you will definitely not be dissapointed
>>
>>879121
Shit not sure I would have to check, but I think the markings seem to be right. And it's very sharp.

>>879215
Yup it is very sharp haha, gonna have to be careful with it.
>>
>>877942
Nice bark river. A man with refined taste.
>>
>>877848
man, the buck 110 is a good knife. Yet somehow the retards on this imageboard convinces the guy to buy a cold steel knife. Well, here's someone fighting the memesters and saying yes I actually go outside and yes I have used this knife and yes it'd be a decent knife to have with you.
>>
>>878986

how about listing knives that can actually cut things? Or were made for the human hand?

BK2 is a semi-sharpened brick, gek has a shitty handle (and bad geometry), and the glock is just crap.
>>
>>877937
What is all of this: "t. [Reference source]" bullshit I keep saying all over the board. You're in every thread quoting yourself as a reliable source and putting that "t." Crap at the end. You are obviously pretensious and annoying, but what is it an abbreviation for? Because I went to Harvard and it's not a propper referencing technique...

T. i went to Harvard
>>
>>877798
>cold steel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDiU6_v_zcw&t=3m4s
>>
>>877785
You can't go wrong with it. The same for a Mora, a Pinel, a larger SAK or a Fallkniven F1.

Turns outt they all cut shit up.

I would go with a No8 Opinel for hiking and a Victorinox Hercules for camping (one needs a saw and a corkscrew for camping).
>>
File: 46839-bild1-jpg[1].jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
46839-bild1-jpg[1].jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>878267
>will snap if misused
>will last forever
>420HC

Just get a Ganzo G727M.

>440C
>Ontario Rat 1 clone
>Axis lock
>12$
>>
>>879357
>just get a ganzo

oh, look, another dumbass who feels the need to push his shitty chink knife on everyone to justify not being able to afford a high quality knife.
>>
>>879382
>shitty
no
>chink
yes
>>
>>879342
>take a lot of abuse
>cut things
>choose one

tops lil' roughneck
esee 5
km 2000
>>
>>877821
this.
i have been using mora for years. I still have my benchmade around but because of its price it is more of a showpiece for me. I hate using it. Moras are so cheap and so amazing I love abusing them. Their scandy grind makes them ridiculously easy to sharpen (especially in field) and for 11 dollars you really cant get more bang for the buck. Dont let the price tag fool you.
>>
>>877821
>>877835
>>879404

I've snapped two Moras because they're not full tang.

For the love of god, do not buy a Mora if you intend to make feathersticks or do rough work.
>>
>>879407
The ones with synthetic handles at least are 3/4 tang. How the fuck do you snap those? If you know anything about high carbon steel you should know that you need to keep them sharp on the regular. There is no reason to put that kind of force into a featherstick if you have any kind of acceptable edge and know how to make a proper featherstick. You can baton the shit out of them with no problems. They are absolutely a workhorse.
>>
>>879407
>feathersticks
>snapped

Literally how? Unless you use them for batoning or prying (neither of which you should ever do with any knife), I can't imagine how.
>>
>>879407
I bet that with only a mora I could easily split an 18" diameter log that is 10 foot long with no issues.

>>879410
Prying is the only way I can imagine they would have any problems with and as you say no knife should be used as a pry.
>>
>>879392

1/8'' thick, properly heat treated o1 or a2 steel is all that.
>>
>>879411
Been using my ESEE 4 as a pry for years with no problems.
>>
>>879423
still cringeworthy. I have a D2 kabar that I wouldn't be too afraid to pry with but I can just make a pry stick in 20 seconds with a mora and can leave the heavy ass kabar at home.
>>
>>878842
form factor =/= weight
>>
File: 1464843065433.png (37KB, 131x125px) Image search: [Google]
1464843065433.png
37KB, 131x125px
>>879349
> Being this new

Welcome to 4chins, Habbouser.
>>
>>878902

I have one of those

It's a good outdoors folder that can also be an EDC piece

Nice size (not too big)
The grip is comfortable
nice broad blade
>>
>>877785
It's a piece of shit.
Buy something else
>>
>>877785
It's essentially the American answer to Opinel. Avoid Stainless Steel in general, impossible to sharpen.

You really shouldn't ask /OUT/ for an opinion on this stuff, there's a strong bias towards cheap foreign goods here.

I bought a Mora, came off-center. Last foreign product I've bought. Would've got the Carbon Steel model if I'd know cooking oil was viable for combating rust...
>>
>>877821
Don't. Very overhyped by Americans. Stick with American knives.

>>879407
This. They aren't that versatile.
>>
>>877798
>Cold Steel.
Fuck that Weaboo-tier Taiwanese garbage. Their only good product is the Trench Spade, and that's it.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.