[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Minecraft the most /out/ game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: minecraft.png (1MB, 1112x714px) Image search: [Google]
minecraft.png
1MB, 1112x714px
Is Minecraft the most /out/ game?
>>
>>876545
No, it is the most autistic.
>>
>>876545
You fags fucked up /pol/ with this sort of shit posting.

KYS
>>
Get out of here stalker
>>
>>876549
You fucked up everything with racist posting.
>>
>>876549
>tripfag
>having any right to be mad about anyone else for fucking up anything else
you attention whores are the worst. go die in a fire.
>>
>>876568
Be careful with that edge kid.
>>
File: yeah, nah.jpg (157KB, 960x674px) Image search: [Google]
yeah, nah.jpg
157KB, 960x674px
>>876570
>hating lookatmelookatmelookatme tripfags
>edge
>mfw
it's a pretty common sentiment, retard. but i'm sure you're really special and interesting and knowledgeable and your mommy loves you extra much so you deserve the attention.
>>
>>876545
I like it; I enjoy playing survival mode -- you start alone, empty-handed, in a boundless world; what you do from there is up to you. Survive the night, don't starve or drown or burn to death, explore, create. I'd say it's pretty /out/ for vidya, but it's nowhere near actual /out/. Given the option to play minecraft for a weekend or go camping for a weekend, I'll take camping every time. The ones screaming stoplikingwhatidontlike are just jelly because they can't afford $20 for a (pretty good) videogame. Is it a waste of time? Sure. That's what vidya is for.

That said, >>>/v/
>polite sage
>>
File: 1456182120174.gif (821KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1456182120174.gif
821KB, 250x250px
>>876549
>fucked up /pol/
>fucked up
>/pol/
>>
>>876571
That all makes sense. Totally understandable why you would get so butthurt about all of it.
>>
The Long Dark is a pretty /out/ game
>>
nope that title goes to the "old" heathen and hearth fuck the new p2p version ho
>>
File: 1475189864402.jpg (67KB, 605x405px) Image search: [Google]
1475189864402.jpg
67KB, 605x405px
Since when Is /out/ such a mean board? Yes we do get mad when people post 7 knife threads but that's the worst of it. Common guys this board has a population of 800 people no need to fight between the few of us who like to hang out here. Be the change you want to see and stop falling for the toxic millennial edge that messed up most other boards on 4chan.

My favorite /out/ games:

>Stalker Series (SKS and Anomaly Storms!)
>Morrowind (When you see the scale of the world for the first time paired with beautiful music.)
>The Hunter(Free on Steam and good for messing around in VR if you craving a hunt but it's not season)

Remember /out/ isn't a middle school play ground it's a bunch of neckbeards who doesn't afraid of going outside as long as they have 7 knifes!
>>
>>876579
Fuck off nigger
>>
File: my feeling exactly.png (95KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
my feeling exactly.png
95KB, 219x230px
>>876637
the change i want to see it to not have vidya discussed here, so suck a dick you whiny fragile faggot. if you want to discuss /in/, that's fine, there are 9001 other boards to do it on. take it there.
>>
>>876644

Bruh we have no threads. Have some fun in this one instead of chewing people out for at least trying to post something original. If it's truly a board violation or global rule fine no problem. Also saying I'm the fragile faggot...You bitching on a outdoors themed Mongolian basket weaving forum because someone posted a vidya thread.
>>
File: 1445984800932.jpg (67KB, 614x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1445984800932.jpg
67KB, 614x1024px
>>876649
>weaving mongolian baskets
>not based anasazi baskets
faggot
also
>this thread
>original
>we don't have a new "firewatch is most /out/ vidya" every goddamn week that this is obviously mocking
that's why i'm mean, cocksucker
>>
>videogames
>/out/

Choose one
>>
>>876652
What's the problem, we talk about /out/ books, movies, and tv shows already
>>
Cataclysm DDA was a nice game, and it was a bit about living outdoors too. You would visit destroyed cities, explore the world, fight with zombies, hunt animals, you could make a farm and so on, but it got boring after you get some good weapons and a lot of food.

But one of the best /out/ games is UnReal World, it is about living in late iron age in finland, you can make a shelter, hunt, make traps, fish, plant plants, and all that stuff, though I remember it being a bit hard, it can be a plus for some I guess.
http://www.unrealworld.fi/
>>
Rust
>>
>>876545
>the most /out/ game
Pokemon go desu
>>
>>876549
>>876570
>>876581
Attention seeking trip fags that care more about their ego than what they can contribute to the discussion. Ever wonder why they are called anonymous image boards? Pic related
>>
>>876704
>unreal world
Mah nigga
Very /out/
>>
>>876764
>salty anon wastes his time bitching about tripfags instead of contributing to the discussion
ftfy*
>>
skyrim is the game that makes me want to /out/ the most.
>>
the dayz mod was pretty /out/
>>
NEO Scavenger and The Long Dark are pretty /out/, desu. It's hard to see realistic survival games.
TerraFirmaCraft mod for Minecraft is very /out/ too.
>>
File: jaws2.gif (2MB, 550x478px) Image search: [Google]
jaws2.gif
2MB, 550x478px
It's like you guys have never even Jawsed
>>
Stranded Deep is pretty much the most pure survival game I can find.
However it is only in alpha and can get boring.
The Long Dark is more developed and more fun for sure
Rust is alai fun, but definitely more pvp
>>
>>877097
>Stranded Deep
>/out/
nah
>>
>>876593
>>876704
These guys know what's up.
>>
Mc is not survival at all but it does share elements of WHY you'd go outside, rather than the actual experience.

Its fun to firm landscapes like a lake I made where I had this valley
>>
>>876593
Mah nigga
>>
>>876545
Firewatch. Kona (when it releases).
>>
Skyrim with that one hunter mod, survival and about 100 more.
Took me a week or so to get em all working together but it was fun for a few days.
>>
>>876563
just stop
>>
>>876637
Old memester here.
I can tell from your syntax, and from having read quite a few memes in my time.

Also, that is a cool ass picture.
>>
>>879365
my man!!!

i fucking loved firewatch.

kona will be great.
>>
Tomb Raider (the new ones with the bow, not old polygon tits) are pretty /out/. You spend all your time running around with a rifle or bow, sitting at campfires and scavenging to survive. The gunfights are actually my least favorite part because it takes away from shooting deer in the snow from 200 yards, building your skills not to panic the animals and that shit.

Good stuff. Also Lara is a QT
>>
File: 1475189744610.jpg (104KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
1475189744610.jpg
104KB, 600x446px
>>879458

Have another one friend! They are the most chilled animals.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.