[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Basic gear?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1460926849217.jpg (557KB, 2160x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1460926849217.jpg
557KB, 2160x1536px
I did a quick search of the catalog, forgive me if I missed a more relevant thread. This isn't my native board.

I just moved to the American north-midwest from the more temperate east coast. As I'm preparing for the nearing winter, I'm trying to find good, durable brands of clothes/equipment, but it's difficult separating the wheat from the chaff.

What would your recommendations be for gloves, boots, thermals, and car emergency kits? I already have a nice AI parka, so I should be good there.
>>
>>874010

The autism increases from right to left. Neat. I didn't even read your post but its probably shit.
>>
>American north-midwest

Just say the state you are pretending to be from you pretentious faggot
>>
>>874028
assumptions make you an asshole
>>
>>874131
I'm not sure what's pretentious about it or why I would be pretending, but I'm currently stuck in North Dakota.
>>
File: cork flying column.jpg (262KB, 1024x721px) Image search: [Google]
cork flying column.jpg
262KB, 1024x721px
>>874010
lad looks like he's about to throw off the yoke of British tyranny
>>
>>874010
Wool blankets and wool clothing. You can pick up terrible-colored wool blankets for cheap at most thrift/second-hand shops. These are great to keep in your car in case of winter breakdowns.

-1st aid kit
-tire kit and snow chains for your tires
-tool kit with extras like spark plugs, oils, antifreeze, wiper fluid, flares/reflectors, etc
-long term food kit (sugary soda won't burst its plastic bottle when frozen)
-batteries and extra communication (CB radio/Ham radio)

In winter I carry extra weight in the form of several bags of play sand. This can be used under your tires to gain traction in places you are stuck. The extra weight really helps out a lot to maintain traction.
>>
>>874010

The lad on the left is going to survive whilst the other five eat the fat one, rape the ugly goblins, and then turn on each other when they can't get their hands on some twiglets and jaffa cakes.
>>
>>874010
Did you guys notice how many rings the girls have?
WTF? That's gipsy tier ostentation.

Also the dorky kid is kinda like me...I could go out with only a bottle of water like normies do, but it wouldn't be the same without the backpack, the camelbak and my favourite /out/ clothes.
>>
Only one post ITT actually answered the OP.

The rest are pedophiles talking about kids.

>4chan
>>
>>874883
Found the dog fucker
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.