[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Solo Outings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0360.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0360.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
Hey /out,

Long time listener first time caller.

Currently driving solo across Canada to Vancouver. It's the first snow of the year and I'm wrapped up nicely in the sleeping bag.

Shaved naked in the woods along the north shore of Superior today. It was beautiful.

What are some cool solo trips you've done?
>>
Military satellite probably took a pic of your micro-penis that'll show up on google maps in 10 years when those images are declassified and bought by a mapping company.
>>
File: IMG_0354.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0354.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>873725
Somehow fucked up that image rotation.

Anyway here's another pic. Looking forward to the BC views and camps. Will contribute when the time comes if desired.

Sunrise:
>>
>>873728
>micro-penis
>memeing that hard

I have ascended well above traditional gender roles
>>
>>873731

>implying the spy sat gives a fuck if you've got a micro-peen

They improved the optics specifically to be able to see it.
>>
>>873743
Would love to have been at that GeoInt meeting.

"Sir, the X71 may cost 3x that of its nearest competitor"
"It's out of the question"
"But it has specific penis-spotting capabilities."
"Wait what??"
"Yes sir, meaning we could -"
"Blackmail every damn man in the world"
"You remember that time in the rose garden sir?"
"My god, even the president. Who knows how high this goes"
"6 inches Sir, to be exact."
>>
>>873752
Dammit Johnson this is no time for dick jokes
>>
>>873752

top kek
>>
>>873725
Is that a reference to a white lies song? Long time listener first time caller. If so, rock on.

Also, no long term outings for me yet. Hope to get out and fly fish across the country one day. Up to the Pacific northwest, into Canada, maybe to Alaska and down back to the east coast for some fishing off shores.
Who knows though, more and more time goes by and the less feasible it seems...
>>
>>873806
It's a reference to radio show call-ins.
>>
>>873725
i've done a few.
illegal state park two nighters in New England,
Point Reyes 2 nighter, one night at Castle Rock in Santa Cruz mountains.

Solo camping is wonderful and is underrated. I was nervous first few times but it always gets better and is truly freeing.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.