[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why arent you full /out/ yet. Why are you still living in a city.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 18

File: fo.jpg (1MB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
fo.jpg
1MB, 2560x1707px
Why arent you full /out/ yet.

Why are you still living in a city.
>>
>>873675
I like the city life. I like my job, I like streets and cafes and people. I like hustle and bustle, I like reveling in the combined architectual, cultural, and industrial achievements of mankind, and of our society. I like tall buildings and ferry rides buskers, I like being able to flirt with cute boys working at the supermarket and then bump into them at the pub on the weekend.

I love /out/ too, but I go /out/ for completely different things and completely different experiences and reasons. Neither one replaces the other for me.
>>
>>873675
Because I'm saving up money to move
>>
>>873680
You forget to list prostitutes, drug dealers, gang bangers, burglars, democrats, car thieves, pedophiles, spree killers, BLM activists- pretty much everyone you don't want your kids to grow up around can be found nearby you.
>>
>>873675
Because I am still finishing my degree. I do not yet have the financial resources to move /out/ and still maintain the career path I am working towards. I really do like what I am studying, so I am willing to put off living /out/ for a while until I am established enough in order to be more flexible about where I live in the future. For now, going /out/ on the weekends and for longer periods when school is not in session (my current job is great in that it's pretty flexible in terms of scheduling) will have to do. In the future, though, the /out/ life is the dream.
>>
>>873713
Lol you think the wilderness is a better place to raise a child?
>>
>>873722
Honestly yes.
You don't need to be 300 miles from your nearest neighbor.
But I haven't locked any of my vehicles in 2 years. Even when I goto "town".
Major cities have become cesspools.
Before I moved out to the sticks, I lived in Las Vegas- about 30 seconds from the strip.
The year I left, SWAT was in my apartment complex 3 times. That's not including all of the other times police showed up.
>>
File: 17.png (8KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
17.png
8KB, 493x402px
>>873746
>>
>>873713
This one flirts with cute boys and then meets them at the pub. Do you think it cares who its kids hang around?
>>
>>873747
How many murders in your town/city last year?
How many rapes?
How many stolen cars?
How many home burglarys?
>>
My job and my GF are here. I never much liked it aside from her, my friends, and a few hobbies. Sure, there's lots to do, but almost none of it seems as fulfilling as owning and living off property. I go on hikes at least an hour away any weekend I can - anywhere any closer to the city is still full of people. I don't have much interest at all in "culture" anymore and so many people you run into here at night are both loud and unintelligent. I don't care about shopping or restaurants at all.

She'll probably never want to live outside a metropolis though. So I'm conflicted.
>>
File: 1459397629969.jpg (77KB, 575x562px) Image search: [Google]
1459397629969.jpg
77KB, 575x562px
>>873746
>Major cities have become cesspools.

Gee I wonder why?
>>
>>873815
Actually most cities are safer now than they were in the 80s-90s. The high crime rates are only in very specific neighborhoods, sometimes just blocks, that are easy to avoid. A lot of poors have had to move out of the cities into outlying suburbs since millenials are all moving into cities.
>>
>>873675
Building my resume so I can get a dream job. Been an EMT in NYC for 4 years, going to paramedic school now, two more years after that to build ALS experience and then im fucking out. AS long as i can make it another 3 years in brooklyn without killing myself or someone else I can leave the city with a bulletproof qualifications and can start applying for wilderness search and rescue jobs, either with the National Forrest service or other departments and organizations that serve large remote wildernesses.
>>
File: 1465531170767.jpg (25KB, 320x313px) Image search: [Google]
1465531170767.jpg
25KB, 320x313px
Because it's expensive to actually break-off from society, due to actually funding a new self-sufficient life innawoods
>>
Working my butt off to buy a drift netter in AK to fund my /out/ life
>>
File: IMG_20161010_180147.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161010_180147.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>873675
Got the wrong guy, pal.

> oc from two nights ago.
>>
>>873675
I live in a village like all my ancestors before me and I like it
>>
File: IMG_20150909_104034.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150909_104034.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>873927
> ancestors
> native american detector pegged
>>
>>873930
I don't understand what you mean. I'm not an American.
>>
File: IMG_20151127_113345.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151127_113345.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>873932
> implying anybody but indians have ancestors

Nice try, Tonto.
Next you'll say you aren't a skinwalker.
>>
But I have!
Moved to taos last month and now I/out/ nearly every day.

This is a fucking weird little place though.
Guess that's what I get following 4chan advice on where to move.
Rent is pretty cheap compared to California and there are tons of cutensils hippie chicks.
The big thing for me though is climbing in ever direction and absolutely no crowds.
I can be completely alone within 15 min of the town square and still have a world class climb.
>>
>>874052
but is there work? how do you live?
>>
>>873675
Good coffee, bookstores, food, and culture. I only have to drive if I'm going out of town or to Home Depot, and I have better walking out my front door than my friends in the country, who have to drive just to get to a shitty rail trail if they want to leave their property.

>>873713
I'd rather not raise my kids around redneck meth-heads and pig-ignorant bible-thumping backwoods conservatards. Not having to deal with those "people" is one of the best things about living in the city.
>>
>>874058
plus people don't seem to acknowledge how strong and supportive city communities can be. pretty much all the small town stereotypes about being tight-knit and etc. are mostly myths, and a lot of city neighborhoods actually do have that.
>>
People who never been /out/ thread? I like these threads.

Why don't you buy lightweight firewood?

Why does your blade have a handle? Do you know how much extra weight that is?

Why do you not wear running shoes when hiking? So much extra weight.

Why do you have MOLLE? There's literally no use to it.

Why do you hunt? Why not buy meat from a store where the animals weren't harmed?

Fish can feel pain.

I carry a week's worth of food when I go day hiking. You never know what can happen. I may be stranded 30 minutes from civilization and need to survive.
>>
>>874058
>>874067
Post crime statistics from your city.
>>
>>874057
I have no idea, I work onna innerwebs.
Seems to be a lot of construction though so I imagine there are blue collar jobs to be had.
Everyone seems to be an artist of some kind.
There also seems to be a surprising amount of super wealthy people in the surrounding areas.
This place is like nowhere I have ever lived and I move constantly.
Right now the fall colors are off the hook.
Might leave by full winter though since I am not a skier or snowboarder which seems to be the big thing here.
>>
>>874052
Sounds super comfy tbqh
>>
File: croime.jpg (875KB, 1277x2020px) Image search: [Google]
croime.jpg
875KB, 1277x2020px
>>874075
Left is my city per 100,000 residents. Right is the small town I grew up in per 1,000 residents. So I guess to compare divide the city stats by 100 or multiply the small town stats by 100.
>>
Just came back from squatting in a forest for 3 weeks.
Done it before for a full month.
Getting wintery down here in Eastern Europe.
>>
>>874122
Marrickville?
New south wales?
City of 24,000 people?

If that's what your talking about, then its still in the sticks.
That's about 1/3rd the capacity of a football stadium.
>>
>>874141
it's a neighborhood in the city. it's like saying "these are the statistics of the lower east side" as opposed to "all of manhattan"
>>
>>873675
I live in a small city right now, but once my younger sibling graduates high school we're going to move to a rural area in North FL and start homesteading. I'm looking forward to it.
>>
File: IMG_2191.jpg (47KB, 600x348px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2191.jpg
47KB, 600x348px
>>873746
don't tell me this nigger lives in pahrump
>>
>>874150
Nope, I changed coasts.
Now when I hear a gunshot, I know it's my neighbor is in his deer blind- not Tyrone robbing the 7-11 on the corner.
>>874142
You still have massive crime stats.
My town's annual numbers-
>rapes: zero
>murders: zero
>auto thefts: zero
>assaults: zero

Last murder here was 1985.
>>
>>873680
The cities here are filled with Muslims :-( Fucking vermin. Big reason I prefer /out/
>>
File: 9b5.jpg (38KB, 611x404px) Image search: [Google]
9b5.jpg
38KB, 611x404px
>>873713
>being too poor to afford to live in a good part of the city
>>
>>874075
> mfw Mexies tried to steal from my wood pile
> mfw 12ga rocksalt in the ass

Lots of wood around my place!
>>
>>874468
Just hunt the snackbars or your traitorous politicians who forced them on you
>>
>>873675
in my industry your home and office zip codes are your reputation.
>>
>>874745
this sickens me
>>
>>874745
that being said when its time for me to retire i am moving to a lobstering island off the coast of maine and becoming the local hermit who just sits on his trawler and drinking gin
>>
>>874747
>this sickens me
me too anon. me too. but someone explained to me that when you are young you gotta play the game if you want to win.
>>
Studying for an honours, which will then allow me to get a cushty environmental position out in the wild

I'll be out in the sticks in 3 years, in 10 I aim to have my own piece of land.

Achievable goals, anons.
>>
>>873675
my job.
>>
>>873713
>living in shit-tier cities

Just because you live in Detroit doesn't mean everyone does
>>
>>874150
PAHRUMP
>>
>>873675

We had to move back to a city and I absolutely hate it. I hate the city. I hate the overwhelming noises. I hate my neighbours. I hate the cars. I hate the lack of trees. I hate the order of the fucking suburbs. I hate how people think mowing their yard is getting out in nature. I hate how fuckers think that going to the park and sitting on a bench is getting close to nature. I hate it.

I just can't afford to move.
>>
File: CincinnatiSucks.png (855KB, 1024x627px) Image search: [Google]
CincinnatiSucks.png
855KB, 1024x627px
I live in the city right now since it is close to my college and I have no money to move or go anywhere else.
Once I graduate I plan on getting the fuck out of here.

This is the closest wilderness area and it's only about 1500 acres. According to the pic related though all the trails in red are closed? Anyone know if that means that they are completely unusable or they just don't want me on them? All I have is a bike so this is the only wilderness area I have access to right now and I don't know exactly what this map is trying to tell me
>>
>>874975
fuck that shithole
>>
File: brrrmp.png (431KB, 720x563px) Image search: [Google]
brrrmp.png
431KB, 720x563px
>>874975
>>875050
>>
>>873675
Not enough money.
>>
>ask people why they live in the city

>shit all over them when they say why

Counter question: If you do/want to live /out/, why does it offend you that others don't?
>>
>>875072
It doesn't offend me, I think it's a good thing that they do want to live in the city. It's like a real-life 4chan containment board.
>>
>>875074
Then why are people in this thread shitting all over the people who said they don't want to live /out/?
>>
big city has great opportunities for preparing. i've gotten tools off craigslist for pennies on the dollar, scrap wood for furniture, gear, blankets solar kit. just waiting for a posting out in bumfuck for my job and im heading for the woods.
>>
>>875080
I'm not though, just here reading
>>
>>875085
OK, that's cool.

I was hoping for some feed back from others in the thread.
>>
>>875057
>owner financed
>$1,200 an acre
>zero down
You can give up cigarettes or Starbucks and make the monthly payment.
>>
>>875102
I don't know if I could make that work in the first place. I don't make enough. I'd have to pay cash. And my area isn't great (nor is any area in my searches). All I can afford are terrible properties. Mostly in the city.

>You can give up cigarettes or Starbucks and make the monthly payment.
>This fucking bullshit meme
Proven for never having left the middle class your entire fucking life. I don't smoke or drink coffee, you retarded piece of shit. KYS.
>>
File: MGTOW.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>>875072
>why does it offend you that others don't?
Outdoors culture has long seen city men as lesser.
Have you not heard of this?
Now that camping is suddenly hip, you twats are shitting up the outdoors.
Stay the fuck home with your numale values.
We dont want you out here.
>>
>>875105
You don't have to get all pissy.
I've sacrificed a lot to be where I am. I won't even get into how long I had my cabin without a well or septic.
By cigarette or Starbucks I meant that everyone has a vice they could sacrifice.
Wether its cancelling your Netflix subscription, downgrading your cable subscription to the bare minimum, lowering you cellphone to the smallest data plan, whatever- there's always something you can cut out and save $50-$100 a month.
>>
>>874067
>city communties
>supportive
Where do you live m8
Narnia
>>
>>875047
I hike at Mt. Airy sometimes. No advice to give you tho.
>>
>>875056
accurate
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-08-30-11-07-57.png (155KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-08-30-11-07-57.png
155KB, 480x320px
>>874127
So did the US 3rd Army. And for longer thqn that. Don't get full of yourself Fritz, we kicked your asses in your backyard, in winter, over months.

Then we took your scientists and put thier evil knowledge to good use, after freeing the entire FUCKING PLANET FROM NAZI HATE!

So suck it, pleb.
>>
>>875116
8/10

hit all the right buzzwords
>>
But seriously, city folk are a nuisance. When they decide to go into the mountains, they act like they were still in the city; they park their cars on every single side-path and even if you close those off with logs, they'll move them out of the way. When you tell them you need the path to pull some logs out or whatnot, they often look at you like you were the retard and not them. A funny way we can tell when city folk have arrived is when there are cars parked around the area with little stones set up under the car wheels - apparently the idiots think this will somehow stop the cars better.
>>
>>875328
>But seriously, country folk are a nuisance. When they decide to go into the cities, they act like they were still in the country; they park their pickups on every single too-small parking spot and even if you try and park away from them they still always park right next to you. When you tell them half a foot between their passenger side and your driver side is not enough or whatnot, they often look at you like you were the retard and not them. A funny way we can tell when country folk have arrived is when there are trucks parked around the area with gun racks in the rear window - apparently the idiots think this will somehow stop the cars from being robbed.

Stereotyping gets you nowhere because you can always be damn sure there are just as many, if not more, stereotypes about whatever group you are associated with.
>>
>>875177
>we took your scientists...after freeing the entire FUCKING PLANET

You and a few million Russians right? I don't remember, which country was first into Berlin?

Anyway lies like your 'moon landing' photo.
>>
>>874748
Change that to pain killers and you'd be just like half of the lobstermen I know.
>>
>>875568
>Change that to pain killers and you'd be just like half of the lobstermen I know.

for better or worse opioids (with the exception of actual opium) make me feel terrible.

are you a mainaic?
>>
As someone who grew up in a small town and has lived in a major west coast city, the interior of Alaska and all points in-between most of the people I've met who complain about the city and crow about living in the country are actually suburbanite commuters who think that living Pine Grove Estates is "rural"
>>
>>875577
>are you a mainaic?
What tourist brochures have you been reading?

I live on Watchet lake. Half an hour or so from Portland.
>>
>tfw like both /out/ and /n/

Starcrossed... No matter what I can't win. Places that have innawoods don't have commuter rail.

>>875328

City folk are kind of cunty really. Small town folk are nicer all around. Maybe if Trump gasses all the hipsters and yuppies we can make cities great again.
>>
>>875589
I'm 40 years old.
I was born and raised in California.
I've lived in Sacramento, San Diego, Houston, Las Vegas.

Now the closest town to my cabin innawoods is 247 people, according to the 2010 census.

I believe you have a point that most people aren't aware of what being in the sticks really means- most would have difficulty coping with "loneliness" of being away from civilization.

No neighbors saying hi over the fence.
No kids knocking on the door for Halloween.
No stopping off at the bar with coworkers after work.

But those same people are sick and tired of a crumbling society due to liberal politics.
They want a safe life innawoods, they know what it is, they just don't know how to make it happen.

No gangbangers hanging out at the gas station.
No drug dealers harassing your kids on the walk home from school.
No prostitutes living next door.
No burglars roaming around your yard at night.

Being a slave to societal standards has been the biggest drawback.
Commuting to the office every morning just so you can make the mortgage and car payment for example.
But with technology comes progress- its becoming more common for people to telecommute from home.
Major city's will empty of white color jobs and be left to the lower castes.
>>
>>875595
i read a lot of the books about maine but the first time i heard that was was on on one of the islands off rockland. they may say it in the walk in the park acadia guide.
>>
>>875614
There are plenty of liberals that live in the country and plenty of conservatives that live in the city. Everywhere I've gone, from 200 people to 2 million people, has had problem with drugs and crime. It's just that it's easier to ignore or sweep under the rug in the country because people are more spread out. Your TV based identity politics don't reflect the complexity of a large human society.

Oh, and I'm also your age.
>>
>>875631
He's right though when speaking in generalizations. If you are going to deny that rural areas are generally conservative whereas urban areas like cities lean more liberal then it's obvious that you need to catch up on your large complex human society politics.
>>
>>875640
I didn't say rural areas don't lean conservative, I said it's not as black and white as he says it is.

Theft, drugs, violence, prostitution, these things are all problems in rural society it's just approached differently than in the city.

The whole country people good/city people bad narrative is simplistic and inaccurate and it does everyone a disservice to perpetuate it.

Look at Appalachia as an example. They've been facing a huge problem with drugs and sexually transmitted diseases but it's taken forever to even talk about solutions because a lot of residents of the area view those as "city" problems and ignore or deny the impact it's having on their communities.
>>
>>875646
So I see, fair point then m8
>>
>>875458
Nice try. If your tractor got trapped on a side path every summer, you would understand.

>>875607
I'm not an American and even our biggest "city" is just a neighbourhood compared to American cities but there's that same atmosphere of "metropolis" vs. "backwater" to those people.
>>
>>875652
Yeah, it sucks. I've been personally been watching the same shit go down in the mat-su valley in Alaska and parts of rural Minnesota and the Dakotas.

Meth and bath salts are really profitable to cook up and there's a steady stream of disenfranchised locals and bored teenagers to sell to. But it's easier to ignore the problem when your neighbor is 20 miles away instead of across the hall. Pride and small town politics get in the way of addressing the problem and nobody says shit until it's their shit that's stolen or their kid runs away or gets arrested.
>>
>>875661
>Nice try. If your tractor got trapped on a side path every summer, you would understand.

And if you had to deal with swarms of tourists blocking traffic you would understand too.

What I'm getting at is that of course someone isn't going to know how to act when they haven't spent their whole life dealing with the realities of a location. Just as I try and be forgiving when someone doesn't know to stand on the right of the escalator, try to be understanding when these people think that the side of the road is for parking; that was the rule everywhere they went until now. Some empathy, you know.
>>
>>875080
Because you're in /out/
>>
>>875890
There are designated parking spots in the cities and there are places to park out in the woods as well. It shouldn't take a lot of energy for someone to use common sense and realise that parking a car on a path that is obviously used for pulling logs out is fucking retarded. If they left cars at the side of the road, nobody would mind.

Also, see >>>876035.
>>
>>873675
Because I have to wagecuck

It sucks mate
>>
>>876171
did you make a babby?
if not , quit your horrble job and move away
>>
>>876039
>a path that is obviously used for pulling logs

But what makes it obvious?
>>
>>876205
Tractor tracks, rough looking path, possibly broken branches, quite possibly logs lying around nearby, the fact that it's much wider than regular paths made by animals or people,...
Old tracks for pulling logs are very obvious. There are paths here that were made over a hundred years ago and haven't been used for decades but stick out. After tractors started getting used, they are much more apparent. When logs and tractor wheels dig into the ground for such a long time, the telltale trenches are there to stay.
>>
>>876176
Nah I don't have a kid but my savings are way too low to move right now
>>
>Living in cities
Kek. Towns are the real shit.
Max 50000 population with small villages around them and lots of nature in between.
>>
>>876680
That's already too many people. I'd hate to live somewhere people look away when you say hi and everyone is in a hurry.
>>
I looked at my town's population and it's 350k. I'm really surprised because it doesn't feel like that many people. We gets tons of snowbirds during the winter and it's awful because that's the only time it's cool enough to go /out/.
>>
>>876789
My village has reached almost a thousand and it has gone from being a comfy little rural village halfway into a quasi-suburb, with city people moving in and shit. You know something has gone wrong when there are joggers popping up.
>>
>>873680
hahahahaha local pubslut likes an occasional hike.

you can hike on down to the methadone clinic you stupid slut
>>
>>874087
what work do you do?
Ide love that sort of freedom.
Office slave here
>>
>>873746
>But I haven't locked any of my vehicles in 2 years. Even when I goto "town".

I live in B.F.E. The only time I lock my vehicle is when I make a drive into the "city" of 10k. The local towns are 2k or less population and I've never once locked my vehicle in them in over 30 years of driving.

>>873909
You mean to say that you are leeching that much from society that you can't afford to stop leeching and actually do work for a living?
>>
mfw my favorite hiking spots get swarmed by normies.
i guess this is what i get for living in a town with 14k people. that, and the fact that leafers come here every fall to look at the trees
>>
I am full out
One store town with a population of less than 1000
>>
>>876866
what you do for work friend?
>>
>>876866
>town
>full /out/

You're not full /out/
>>
>>876227
So signs that someone who has never seen a log-pulling track would not know?
>>
File: FellowsHill46961.jpg.cf.jpg (265KB, 533x399px) Image search: [Google]
FellowsHill46961.jpg.cf.jpg
265KB, 533x399px
>>876205
>>877322
Its not just a road or driveway looking pathway.
The logs were literally dragged.
So there isn't just 2 paths (one for each tire) like on a normal dirt road. Its like a trench thats the width of a truck. It will also tend to have a berm along the side the entire length of the path (dirt that was displaced as the heavy trucks passed through/logs were dragged through).

Pic related is a modern drag road- the equipment is capable of carrying the logs and not just dragging them along the road by a chain, so somewhat less of a crater down the center.
>>
>>877360
And what I'm saying is that unless you know that those signs point to it being used to drag logs you wouldn't know that.

Not everyone is born into this world knowing what a logging road looks like, contrary to what you seem to think.
>>
>>877372
I was actually a different poster- but if you saw a logging road in person, you'd have to wonder what was going on. If you thought nothing of it and went about your day then your situational awareness sucks and you deserve to walk home after your car is towed.
>>
>>877389
Sorry, anonymous board and all that.

I am in full agreement that it is obviously a utility road of some sort and to not park on it, I'm just trying to get through this guy's sense of entitlement and make him realize that not everybody knows the things he does. They're dumb tourists - everyone everywhere has to deal with them at some point.
>>
>>877390
Watching them get towed or a stuck in the mud is the highlight of the weekend.
I love seeing awd cars with damn near racing slicks in the mud.
>>
>>873826
Best of luck, EMS is a tough tough racket. Definitely get out of the city before you have stress related health issues.
>>
>>877360
Everyone here still drags them so indeed, it is like a trench.
>>
>>879375
Bullshit
>>
>>880414
What's bullshit? That people still drag logs with their tractors here? I never knew there was any other way to do it desu
>>
File: jarjar_salty_fam.png (200KB, 314x400px) Image search: [Google]
jarjar_salty_fam.png
200KB, 314x400px
>>876813
huh. bit salty.
>>
File: 45460830.jpg (65KB, 840x460px) Image search: [Google]
45460830.jpg
65KB, 840x460px
>>873675
I live in a city because I'm a student :(
I used to live in a town that was out in the fields of the south west UK and there was plenty of opportunity to go hiking.
I fucking hate it, cities are vile.
Hopefully when I leave I can move to the US and get a job.
>>
>>874745
>>874748
by the time you get to have that you'll be changed on the inside.. not truly able to enjoy it.

plus life isn't granted - it's not yours to have and plan. take it when you can get it. we in america always forget death is always stalking. if this weren't a cultural blindspot i think we wouldn't be so fucking shallow.
>>
>>875028
i just moved out from the burbs into the country after slowly learning this about my surroundings.. it was years before the right opportunity opened up and i had to suffer through it.

i feel your pain.
>>
>>873922
>OC from two nights ago
>2016-10-10

??
>>
>>876813
wow, you sound like a really sad and angry person.
>>
>>873675
i moved to a cabin with the wife so we have land for the horses... but we have no savings so we are renting. the town is about 5 miles away and the area has 1700 people or so, and i have an hour drive each way to work.. there's a pub and a couple junky italian restaurants.

almost there...
>>
>>883526
caught her cheating eh?
that would get me out in the country in a hurry too .
>>
>>876901
Owner of a campground
>>
File: 1 feel.png (40KB, 249x296px) Image search: [Google]
1 feel.png
40KB, 249x296px
My heart is in the out doors. When I'm walking thought the nature trails I feel at one with the earth. My senses are heightened that I can see the rainbow sun rays peeking through the trees. I forget everything and I feel like I have synchronized with the planet, I can almost navigate the universe through my mind. It's like I belong there in the woods, I've always loved being in the remote areas. When I was just a little lad I used to play in the grass looking for bugs in the playground trying in vain to find my little wilderness.
>>
>>883766
thank you for making me long to the wilderness
>>
>>873675
how do you cut neat stumps like those outdoors?
>>
>>884461
With a chainsaw or a tablesaw?
>>
>>883521
Not every post was made today, Anonymous.
>>
>>884512
Jesus

I'm used to way faster boards
>>
>>874144
Dont move to Florida anon. Its trash here
>>
>>874224
Where do you live anon
>>
>>873675
Because I don't like driving. Because I like to walk outside and have ethnic minorities make me americanized versions of their national cuisines at the drop of a dime. Because I like human interaction, and drinking alcohol. Because I think buildings look more beautiful than grass n that shit.
>>
>>876817
It is actually people living in the country who are leeching.

The universal service fee USians pay on their phone service is specifically to fund infrastructure for you rednecks.

Same for our wired internet fees, because the Feds require lines to be ran to even the smallest towns with a handful of subscribers. The one ran to the apartment with 500 of them pays for that.

Roads, same thing.

Post office? We pay for yours to handle the 10 pieces of mail a day that go through it.

The power grid? You are welcome for all the assistance we've given you.

Airport near you? We pay for that too.

People living in the boonies like to imagine themselves as somehow being more independent than urbanites, but that is just their imagination. The reality is they can't love without us.
>>
>>885079
And everyody needs to love
>>
>>873722
Yes you tard?
>>
>>885079
Cities suck dude go choke to death on a million dicks and your shitty overpriced drinks
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.