[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Casual Trip at the most nearest river. We just tried to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG-20161009-WA0000.jpg (212KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161009-WA0000.jpg
212KB, 768x1280px
Casual Trip at the most nearest river.

We just tried to make a bridge with tires and car parts, this is the result.

Shit.
>>
>>873575
You fucking faggets better turn the fuck around, and pull those goddamn tires out of the fucking river you pieces of fucking shit.
>>
>>873575
Just looking at that pic makes me have to take a shit
>>
We are doing that, this damn river is more a junkyard than a river.

So why to make it worse?
>>
>playing in a river that clogged with garbage
i'd rather stay /in/ if that was my only option
>>
cryingindian.jpeg
>>
>>873575
Get back to your side of the river, beaner.
We have enough apple pickers this season.
>>
Paco pls
>>
>>873575
best thread on /out/ in a while.

I can only anticipate the butthurt.
>>
>>873575

God damn wetbacks, I see boarder patrol didn't get your spic ass.
>>
>>873575
You fucks better clean that shit up
>but it's already a junkyard, it's no big deal if I just continue to perpetuate the problem

If I could I'd fucking shoot you little shits. I have never been more triggered by a 4chan post than this. You best turn your ass around and clean that along with the rest of the God damned river to reconcile what you did you fucks.

FUCK YOU FOR EVEN JOKING AROUND ABOUT THIS.
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>873811
the dude mean he cleaned it

or i don't know
>>
bump

kek nice post OP
>>
I'm not sure why, but I suddenly want to go out and build walls.
>>
>>873811
Go read the thread about trying to pack eggs for a hike.

I have this mental image of retards slamming their packs against ever tree and rock for 15 miles then crying because the hard tac and rock candy they packed has turned to dust.
>>
>>873889
i believe that´s what happened IRL
>>
> using tires to keep dryback

Shrewd.

And people don't want a fence?
>>
File: 38597995.jpg (333KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
38597995.jpg
333KB, 400x400px
>>873575
you look small
>>
I'll be detailed on why this is bad; of course you fellas didn't liter the tires there, but before they were placed over the river, probably scattered individually. The thing about trash in out is that you better damn clean it up if you touched it last especially if you leaving it halfway cross a river.

Its as if I went into your house and put all the dirty close on the floors of the bedrooms hanging over the ceiling fans and what not; although they had to be cleaned up to begin with why the heck am I making it worse?

I'd also argue that the being in the river disrupts the aquatic life but idk about its effects
>>
>>873963
Yes, don't worry we took everything and clean the river.

We also tried to report it because literally, it's a junkyard.

And, usually it dries itself when the heat is really high, so i hope that help to clean it better.
>>
>>873954

FOR YOU
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.