[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suggest me one or more outdoor-must-haves for less than 60$

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: d.jpg (1MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
1MB, 2880x1800px
Suggest me one or more outdoor-must-haves for less than 60$
>>
>>872098
Kush, bong, bic
>>
>>872100
Rope,noose infographic, ceiling fan
>>
>>872098

Magnesium firestarter is very good in case it unexpectedly rains. Also if everything is wet pine still burns pretty nicely.

MRE's from the army surplus store. Having a hot meal while out is terrific.
>>
File: IMG_9532.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9532.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>872098
7 or 8 Moras

Ultralight matches
>>
Fly swatter
>>
>>872209
>getting this butt-hurt about harmless stoners.
>>
A thermo for both food and water. Stanley makes good ones.
>>
>>872098
thermal reflective blanket, DIY alchohol stove
>>
>>872231
Nothing says harmless like aiding in the degration of society.
>>
>>872223
You real are the filthiest fucker on this forum. One day you'll get gassed and burned for being the filthy kike that you are. Gonna spill you like a pepsi you fag.
>>
>>872296
Simply epic my friend.
>>
>>872296
How is my kush smoking degrading society?
>>
MSR MicroRocket Stove
TOAKS Titanium 750ml Pot
Sawyer Mini
Bacho Laplander
>>
>>872296

Are you retarded?

They legalize weed in my state a few yrs ago. Last yr alone my state collected over 75 million from the dispensary. That shit to our teachers, fixing roads,building schools, hiring more law, fire and medical personal. Getting homeless off the streets, helping pay off our nations debt.

Yeah man, that sounds like it's doing a lot of harm to our society.
>>
File: 1321565845.jpg (82KB, 738x640px) Image search: [Google]
1321565845.jpg
82KB, 738x640px
>>872098
Anything by Coghlan's.
>>
>>872406
Not him but I just really despise stoner culture.
>>
>>872297
I love this place
>>
A poncho that can be used as a backup tarp.
>>
>>872406

wow wtf I love drugs now
>>
>>872418
Yeah, but hopefully with legalisation and destimgatisation the gross "stoner culture" would disappear
>>
>>872418

I don't consider myself a stoner. I do smoke, but I don't make it my mission to be high 24/7 though. The ppl who do nothing but smoke all day and don't do shit with their lives, I don't approve of them and they give weed users a bad rep.

I'm a master plumber, so I go into a lot of dif types of ppl houses. A lot of high end ppl like doctors, lawyers, ppl who work for the government, they all smoke.

Just treat it like alcohol, don't let it rule your life.

Also if any one finds drinking to be okay but find that weed is not, well that is just retardation at its finest right there. Specially seeing that every year, over ten thousand ppl die from drunk drivers.

Besides the heavy taxes the state collects every year from dispensary's, it has also open up thousands (Easily more than that, my town alone has open over 1k jobs from this) jobs in my state. Got the dispensary personal, growers, trimmers, drivers, security, etc.

If any one still thinks weed is bad, they should stop being a dumb ass and do some research, see how much good has come from it. Not just money it makes and the jobs it opens, look into the medical field of it too. I suffer from horrible depression, the meds they offer fuck with my body way to much, so I am unable to take them. So it's either smoke weed and feel better, not feel like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders, or take meds have more thoughts of suicide than I did before I took it....They also fuck with my kidneys too for some reason (Docs are not sure why)

Oh well, I am done with writing my blog. Won't be back on for a few weeks, so thread will prob be gone. It's your life, do what ever makes you happy and fuck every one who says dif.
>>
>>872493
I just think they need to get past the whole "Muh Medicine" argument and admit that it should be legal recreationally if we are going to keep selling people alcohol.

In the form it's in, it makes no sense as a legit pharmaceutical anyway
>>
>>872406
Yes, because legalizing drugs is the only way to better society. If the people are stoned then society as a whole is stoned. Smoking weed for recreation is ass backwards just how drinking ad all other recreational drug usage is
>hey guys, look at me, fucking my conscious is so damn fun
Leave the shit for serious medical or spiritual purposes.
>>
>>872514
People are going to do it anyway and it isn't infringing on my freedoms if somebody else decides to smoke weed (aside from fucking up my McD's order) so I don't give a shit and I don't think many orhers do
>>
>>872098

Tilley T3
>>
>>872518
> eating at McDonald's
I knew I had a reason...

>>872399
Nice. Ditch the sawyer.
>>
>>872514
"Thanks, Alex. I'll take 'The 10th Amendment' for $500."
>>
>>872514
Society as a whole will never be "stoned". Too many squares like you. Legalization won't do shit but save lives. Alcohol, the most dangerous and dirty drug of them all is perfectly legal, would you say society as a whole is "drunk" as a result? No, too many squares like you. All drugs were once legal and noone gave a shit. Society was doing better than it is today. It's all about allowing me the freedom to ingest what I want to. The war on drugs can never be won, demand for drugs will never cease. So do the smart thing and LEGALIZE IT, DON'T CRIMINALIZE IEEET
>>
>>872527
Should I get a lifestraw?
>>
Buy a flint and steel
>>
>>872098
A wool blanket is always nice and cozy to cuddle up in.
>>
>>872749
No, get the sawyer
>>
>>873104
Don't listen to this. Nobody drinks RC!
>>
>>872297
Please don't cut yourself on that edge m8.
>>
>>872514
Weed just gives me a body buzz buddy, no altered concious here. Thats mushrooms

Anyway why the fuck are you guys arguing this shit here?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (274KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
274KB, 1920x1080px
>>872098
one of everything broski
>>
File: 1474207273439.jpg (15KB, 211x238px) Image search: [Google]
1474207273439.jpg
15KB, 211x238px
>>872406
>legal drugs are not degeneracy
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.